3.3

OId Boy

OId BoyPerth, WA

Excellent service, great value for money

Excellent service from the team at Reid Balcatta. Thanks Brodie for the prompt and educated service/advice. No hanging around or wait time. My daughter was delighted with her new cruiser and I walked away with a new bike too. Looking forward to practicing my monos on the new bike.

Store LocationBalcatta
Juanita T.

Juanita T.

Terrible service totally arrogant

Unhappycustomer

UnhappycustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid for services but wondering if much was done???

Michael

Michael

Perfect bullet proof commuter bike - Reid Urban X3

James

JamesPerth, WA

Childs bike gear broke in two weeks

My 11 year old son saved up for a mountain bike. We went to the Balcatta store and put a deposit down on a 'charcoal' mountain bike. We received a call to pick up the bike and once in store found the bike to be blue. My son was a little upset but accepted the colour after offered a free tool bag ($15).
After two weeks, the gears broke at the wheel and chain snapped. I took the bike in and was told that was not covered under warranty.
My son is very upset and now need to take elsewhere and repair the broken gears.
Be very wary of these cheap bikes and non service of warranty.

Store LocationBalcatta
Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Purchased the MTB Pro on Monday 22nd June online after being told by the Sydney store that it could be ready for collection within 2 days. Called them on Thursday 25th June - phone in Sydney office either doesn't get picked up or is on busy dial tone. When I did get through I got put on hold for 18 minutes until I got fed up and hung up. I then wrote to the support email to ask for an update. All the reply said was that things are delayed due to the current circumstances (Covid ?). Strange because they sent an email out to say 3000 new bikes had arrived. Until now Friday 26th June I am still waiting for a reply.

Store LocationOnline Purchase for pickup at NSW
Colin

ColinSydney, NSW

Love the bike but brakes are scary lol.

Just received our MTB which was purchased on a budget of under $400. Very, very impressed with it's overall quality and it really is a smart looking bike in the new Charcoal colour (i'd call it met light blue personally). The couple of quality extras which were thrown in (front & rear little lights & key/cable lock) bought the price down to close to $300 for the bike by itself. So it really was excellent value for the $$........
BUT OMG......THE Braaaaakes!!! lol. Scary as hell on first steep down hill decline. Hopefully they will bed-in and become a lot more responsive. I really wasn't expecting the nearly zero response when I grabbed the levers. So beware and be careful if your sending your kids down a steep hill on one.

Charul

CharulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic Buying and after service

Store LocationReid Melbourne

Awesome service at Reid Cycles Balcatta

I just want to say I was very happy with the service and staff at Reid cycles balcatta they were very helpful and assembled my bike in a timely manner. I love my new bike very easy to ride as it is light but still very sturdy.

Store LocationBalcatta, Perth, WA

Matt

Matt

Ordered online

The store in Adelaide do not answer their phone. I left a message but no return of call. I’m sure they will say, as has been response in other reviews, we are busy like that’s a reason to drop any service?

Dean F.

Dean F.Darwin, NT

Dose the job

Cheap Price for a Cheap Product and Service

tanlou

tanlou

Perfect product and amazing service

The Reid Deluxe Vintage bike is an excellent bike, exactly as described. Some issues with damage during delivery and an incorrect part but these were resolved super fast with exceptional customer service.

Vin

Vin

Horrific customer service who threatens customer

My husband purchased a bike online for me. Bike was too big for me, contacted Reid Cycles via email & they sent exchanger/refund terms. I rang Nth Melb. store, said bring bike in which we did. Exchanged the bike, no problems & excellent customer service, via phone & in store.

Tony

TonyMid North Coast, NSW

Good value bike. Damaged in delivery. Twice.

My Reid Xenon 29'er arrived with minor damage. Reid sent a replacement part. When Fastway Couriers delivered the new part it was also broken. Still a very good value bike.

Nabeel Aziz

Nabeel AzizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reid Urban X2 is awesome

You be the judge

Store LocationAdelaide CBD
Richard Smith

Richard SmithDarwin, NT

Fixed wheel bike

My ride for a few Km and I started going up hill I hear this crack crack . I think I need to check this out thought it was the front sprocket but no the barring had gone and the chain was about to break
Just emailed Reid’s I’m in Darwin so I can only guess they won’t be fixing this onl got the bike mid January so it’s last 2 months
I was thinking of buy a MTB off them but I’ll buy local spend the extra $200 and not have any drama
I’m so disappointed
Don’t buy Rieds

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Terrible service to fix faulty new bike

Bought a brand new mountain bike, have only ridden it four times and one of the pedals feel off, I drop it off for repair in December and its now February and they still haven't done anything!
Have emailed them and phoned a few times, they say they don't have any cranks in stock and will have to order them but in the almost 2 months my bike has been in the shop they still haven't placed an order!