3Remington Jet Setter 2000 Hair Dryer

Safety

Maria F.
Maria F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts
  Verified D1500AU

Perfect size and does the job

Good price and great value. It does the job. Quick drying and easy to pack for travelling. Definetly would recommend this product. Especially if you are travelling, as it is foldable Show details
Ron
RonAdelaide10 posts

Good value for money

I purchase this in early this year and it's good for money i paid. This does work it need to do.
Easy to use and vary handy.
I would recommend this product to anyone. Show details
Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts
  Verified D1500AU

Fantastic travel hairdryer, easy to use

For anyone who does not need a salon hairdryer this is a fantastic purchase. It can easily be found for sub $20, and the value it offers is outstanding. The folding feature is also very useful. Show details
pgeee
pgeeeMelbourne22 posts
  D1500AU

great product, ideal for travelling

it has dual voltage and is small enough to be properly portable with the folding handle. I assume if it's used at 110 volts on 240 volts it has no automatic cutoff. So be careful with that. Blows hard for a little item at a good price point. Show details
bidol
bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC67 posts
  D1500AU

Great product and great value!

This is probably the best hair dryer I’ve ever brought! It’s lite and so well made!and I got it on sale too. Am very happy with it. I really like that it’s not heavy to use! Show details
ShopAdikt
ShopAdiktGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts
  Fair Incentive D1500AU

My go to dryer. Powerful and convenient to use

2000W power makes it powerful enough to dry long hair.
Takes around 6-7 min to completely dry my hair on speed 2.
Have been using for last 3 years. Can't complain for the price. Show details
Steven
StevenPerth, WA16 posts

Cheap and quick

Been using it for the past two weeks and bring with me when I travel. Does the job and easy to carry. However, its lack of few features. Overall, I'm happy with the product.

Luigi Miguel
Luigi MiguelLabrador5 posts

Was with me for 3 years

Because I was looking for a cheaper alternative, I found and I bought this one. I use this everyday and very easy to pack when travelling. This was with me for 3 years and I think I got what I paid for. Thanks.

TVplatter
TVplatterHawthorn4 posts
  D1500AU

Wife used it for many years

My wife finally replaced this after using it pretty much every day for the past three years. That's pretty good going for something that was only intended as a travel hair dryer. It was working fine when she threw it out but had lost a bit of power due to being all clogged up with dust. She has a shiny new full sized Remington now but the little travel dryer never missed a beat.

Jackie  GOODLEY
Jackie GOODLEYBrisbane8 posts

Small and strong

This is a great little hairdryer. It folds so can be taken on holiday and it is light and easy to use. Although small it still has plenty of power and heat. An excellent buy.

Dono
DonoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Every day use

Hi

I think this dryer is great that I have bought 2 as when you buy something you like they then discontinue it. It’s not expensive and my first one is still going strong.

GazzaTV
GazzaTVMelbourne4 posts

Used Every Day

I just upgraded to another Remington but I still have this and used it every day solidly for a year. That is impressive as it was only ever bought as a travel hair dryer. It just works and I was so used to styling my hair with it I could do it in my sleep. The only negative I found was the dust pad at the end clogged up easily and needed regular cleaning but apart from that it is a super reliable compact dryer. No complaints at all

Ella Mcbean
Ella Mcbean5 posts

Love it

It’s perfect, does the job. Have had it for a long time & it’s never given up on my long long hair. Good for travel too as I take it whenever I travel.

YL924
YL924Perth, WA6 posts

Good value

It's light and the temperature is good. I use it on almost daily basis and it's been 3 years, still works really well. It's definitely reliable, good value for money.

JOBS
JOBSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

1st unit was smokey

I bought another unit after the first one started blowing smoke from the rear. It was out of warranty unfortunately. I went out to find one that would fit in same drawer and came home with the jetsetter yet again. The head folds down which is quite unique, and I'm hoping the new unit doesn't have the same flaw. The simple two settings gets the job done.