Remington Proluxe S9100AU

Remington Proluxe S9100AU

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chelsey E.

Chelsey E.Perth, WA

Great straightener

I’ve had this since 2015 and is still working great. I have really thick hair and this one is perfect for me. Good you can adjust the temperature too. Perfect!

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 5 minutes

Shell

ShellWoonona

Great Straightener

So happy with this straightener. I have frizzy hair, and it takes no time to straighten. It heats up very quickly, and glides through my hair easily. Love how you can adjust the temperature. This product is of high quality, and I was surprised at the price. I paid $124. This replaced my old Remington straightener which my daughter and I used everyday for 8 years.

Dennee

DenneeAdelaide

Good enough

Iron heats up quickly but it doesnt sound to let you know it's ready.I have always used GHD straighteners but decided to try a cheaper brand as I heard GHD arent as good as they use to be. I think it is as good as GHD but I do see that my hair seems to be more fuzzier than I'm use to with my old GHD but good enough for a cheaper option.

Mel

Mel

My hair doesnt smell like burnt chicken!

Surprisingly great!!

My hair straightener died after 4 years so I was looking for a new one. Was tossing up between Cloud 9 and this straigtener, with the main consideration being the huge difference in cost. I've always purchased $300+ hair straighteners so was very nervous to go for something of this kind, however I am so impressed. Straightens and curls as well as all the high end expensive ones, only difference may be in the tightness of curls, the Remington creates more waves and lose curls, rather than tighter curls. Hair is surprisingly soft after using this straightener. Safe to say I love it and am so happy I saved the $180 by not purchasing the cloud 9.

Wilsons

WilsonsMalvern

Loveley - perfect results

The wife has this and shes very happy with it. Heats up quickly and she can get the Japanese straight hair look happening in no time. She doesn't use it as much these days but occasionally will od that look and the straighten always makes her look excellent.

HiHo

HiHoBalwyn

Does a great job

I have quite fine hair so I have to be careful with heat regulation. This one is just fine and I can iron my hair confidently! Very smooth to use and I achieve good hold with it too. Quick to use, heats up fast! Really love this straightener

Liz S

Liz SMelbourne

Love this straightener

Overall I’ve been really happy with my Remington straightener. I’ve bleached my hair a few times so need to be very mindful of how I treat it, and I find that this straightener still straightens my curly hair even on a low heat.
It heats up in a couple of minutes. Usually I’ll switch it on the go and brush my teeth and by the time I’m done it’s ready to go.
Super easy to use, no complicated buttons or anything :)

Sam L

Sam LSydney

Recommend

Happy with results easy to use heats up quickly. It us one of th better ones at decent price i paid 99 for mine and it does the job no complaints

Tilly Dias

Tilly DiasNewcastle

Absolutely love this product

Definitely I love this and it is easy to use.. The digital temperature control is amazing and it takes only few seconds to heat up.. Straightened hair last for at least two days.. I absolutely love this product and it is a must in my list

LIZ ALDOUS

LIZ ALDOUSBendigo

BAD CORD!

Great product except for the power cord! Cheap and nasty cord, shame on you Remington, you bring out a great straightner and then cut your costs on the power cord! It is thin and cheap, it tangles all the time. People pay good money for top of the range product only to get a cheap and nasty power cord..............won't buy again!

Herika

HerikaMelbourne

My forever hair styler; curls stay for 24 hours

When I tried it the first time at a department store, I was so impressed at the curl it made. Yes it is a hair straightener, but it is good for all sorts of styles. It has floating or flying plates so these do not snag the hair. Also, the cable is very long which I appreciate. It heats up in 15 seconds and it is ready for.use. You just have to careful to not touch your scalp because this gets pretty hot. No other hair curler or product has given me the style I want. Also, the hair style stays for 24 hours on its own, without use of setting sprays. I do use heat protectant but that’s it.

Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good straightening, no fuss

I like it, good settings, easy to use, does the job, no fuss. I have dead-straight hair so I only use it for curling and it does this well. Very smooth.

sukobi

sukobiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Remington again for me

Sandamali J

Sandamali JMelbourne

Do the Job

Its really helpful after shower mainly. Also cooling down quickly . Good to have features to manage temperature and packing type also helpful to carry . Good choice for X'mas present.

Rochelle

RochelleMelbourne

Better than my GHD!!!!

I brought this yesterday as my GHD died last week. Refused to buy another GHD as I didn't think it was worth the hype so spent days researching which straightener to buy as I use it nearly everyday. Decided on this one due to the heat range and also the 5 year warranty. OMG is all I can say. I only had to glide it over once and my hair is so straight and smooth! I have wavy but dry fizzy hair and this straighter worked like a charm but BETTER! Very happy with my purchase!