4.3

Jsmall75
Jsmall75MELBOURNE

FAST DELIVERY

Have ordered many times from Renovation Kingdom and ordered online for the first time recently. We had our goods delivered in 48 hours.
Great communication along with delivery tracking. Very impressed and highly recommended.

Brendan
BrendanSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Highly recommend as our experience with renovation Kingdom was 1st class. They had a great range of products and the items we purchased were high quality. Showroom staff knew there products and before we knew it the items were on our door step.

Other Bathroom Shops

Joseph M.
Joseph M.Sydney, NSW

Easy to deal with and knowledgeable.

I found the team really helpful, I entered the store not sure of what I was going to choose and they really took the time to help me make the right selection, I'm sure I was a bit of a pain but despite that, they were patient with me and I left with a good experience overall. Highly recommend.

Bathroom Shops

Find out how Renovation Kingdom compares to other Bathroom Shops

Home renovator
Home renovator Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online store!

Very happy with my dealings with Renovation Kingdom. Easy website to navigate, great selection of products and the cheapest prices. I has done lots of online research and also visited bathroom places in person, but Renovation Kingdoms’s prices were the best. I made sure to order well in advance as I knew that with the Covid situation at the moment overseas deliveries are taking longer to arrive in Australia. Renovation Kingdom gave me a courtesy call to let me know that my products were ready for delivery and to apologise for the delay. Will order from them again in the future

Jsmall75
Jsmall75MELBOURNE

Large showroom and great prices.

The Parramatta showroom is very large with lots of products on display. The pricing is the best around and we are very happy with the quality of the products and the speedy delivery. Service was great from start to finish. Highly recommend.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Poor customer service, nil updates nor options provided

Store Location9 Barney Street, North Parramatta NSW 2151
Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took payment - did not dispatch

Dispatch timeframe was indicated at 5-10 days. Concerns raised to customer service after timeframe and I was advised order was ready for immediate dispatch. Now 1 month after order and nothing has been done. I will not trust this provider in the future.

Alan R.
Alan R.

Good Variety of Products and Great Customer Service.

Just completed a major bathroom renovation and purchased most of what I needed from Renovation Kingdom at Parramatta, their pricing was very competitive and their customer service was great from the online purchase to their delivery driver.

Other Bathroom Shops

Coady
CoadySydney, NSW

Customer service

These guys are the best.
Excellent service with friendly staff who go the extra mile even for a small sale. Unlike the big companies who just don't care
Prices are very reasonable and competitive and they have an excellent range too.
I recommend them highly!
Nick

Bathroom Shops

Find out how Renovation Kingdom compares to other Bathroom Shops

Lucy Van PFrenchs Forest

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND

D.Wu
D.WuSydney, NSW

Very helpful staff members from Sales to Warehouse to delivery.

Bought a few bathroom items from their store in Taren Point NSW. The staff Jack and Susan were very helpful and knowledgeable on the products they have. Their warehouse person Elijah Goundar was extremely helpful in assisting me with the shower screen issues and my emails to him were answered immediately. Good satisfaction shopping with Renovation Kingdom.

nickimat
nickimatSydney, NSW

Great purchasing experience

Renovation Kingdom is located where the former Renovation Bous was in North Parramatta. Management has clearly changed hands. We recently purchased three German toilets, s trap extension kits and a powder room vanity. We visited on a Sunday and it was very busy, but we were seen promptly and our items were in stock ready for collection at any time the warehouse was open (Monday to Saturday). After speaking with our plumber we had to amend our order to 2 toilets and add the extension kits. One phone call and it was easily arranged with a credit going back on to our credit card. Very happy with the range on offer, and the service received. Will definitely shop here again if and when the need arises.