Nell

NellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rented within days!

My listing property agent was absolutely amazing. Extremely professional and made the process so easy. Could not be happier with the results of a really good tenant signed up within days.
Thank-you

Rent360Rent360

Hi Neil. Thanks for your glowing 5 STAR review. We are so glad you had such a positive experience. We work really hard and act with massive urgency to minimise vacancy periods.

Carmen

CarmenSydney, NSW

Purely rentals

I have been with Rent 360 for a few years love my agent Rebecca, honest, fair and loyal. Really like the system ever week I get my statement know exactly what’s been paid unlike real estate agents once a month. Would highly recommended Rent 360 especially Rebecca while I am here, thank you for being a wonderful alternative choice. Very happy

Rent360Rent360

Hi Carmen. Thanks for your review and for recommending our services. We love Rebecca too!

Handled a difficult transition from previous property manager extremely well

A previous property manager was causing several challenges, however Rent 360 went above and beyond to ensure the transition went as smoothly as possible. Well done to them, especially as I am not currently resident in Australia so needed to work with a company I can trust.

Charlie

CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Innovative Property Agents

Rent360 are very modern and innovative property agents, there use of technology makes everything so simple and easy. Moving in was very fast and hassle free process.

I will definitely try to use Rent360 in future. Previous property agents I have used required you to print and fill out all paper work then hand back in. Where Rent360 had innovative approach and just being able to sign through an app and it got sent to property manager instantly.

Donna Goodall, was really awesome to deal with and very helpful.

StewG

StewGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Local

Our experience in the past four months as landlords has been a good one to date with Rent 360. Donna Goodall has demonstrated her friendly, professional effectiveness with finding a suitable tenant for our Gold Coast unit and looking after our interests efficiently.

camj

camjSydney, NSW

Lack of response

Online property rental enquiry, Sydney office, response within a few hours, asking when i would like to see, it, even though I had mentioned that in the enquiry. So i answer, 3 times.
No response, and a week later property is still available Helloooooo.

jeli

jelisydney

Desperate

I advertised one of my properties on Gumtree. I've had six cold calling sales calls from 5 different rent 360 people/numbers. I am no longer even being polite. So desperate so disorganised so annoying. No chance i would use this company.

Highly Recommend Rent 360 Gold Coast

Debra Gray from the Gold Coast branch of Rent 360 is by far the best property manager I've been involved with. Great communication and always goes the extra mile. Highly recommended.

donna1962

donna1962AU

Rent 360

Ever since Debra Gray commenced managing our unit on the Gold Coast she has been fantastic. She provides feedback and arranges all inspections. I would highly recommend Debra to anyone looking to engage a property manager,

Pastor Andy

Pastor AndySydney, NSW

Great value!

We are very happy with the service. Paul Simpson has been thorough, and efficient and has looked after our interests well. Being remote from our property, we are dependent on his industry and integrity and he has fulfilled all our expectations.

Rent360Rent360

Thanks Andy! Paul is a fantastic property manager and we're glad to have him as part of the Rent360 network. :)

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melissa Bailey best ever RE Agent

I found the best ever Real Eastate Agent Melissa Bailey in Rent360
She is very talented at both Property Management and Sales
An absolute gem to work with and I am in Vic and she is in QLD
Royal Property Management
Great find
Thankyou!

Rent360Rent360

Thanks kindly for the feedback Katie. We understand it can be a little stressful finding a good property manager from a different state. We're so glad that Melissa turned out to be the right fit for you and your property!

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Very professional service provided

What a relief

Rent360 Helped find amazing property managers, whom actually have an interest in managing the property. Rent360 did well to snag this Newcastle based outfit, and they have both lived up to and surpassed all expectation. I had another agent whom preached a lot of numbers, but when it was crunch time zero service. These guys are both all over everything and have an innovative approach.

Hang

HangSydney

very good

They helped me find the most competitive rate property manager in an area they had not covered before but proactively sought one upon receiving my request

Rod

RodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It can be very hard finding a good property manager but rent 360 made it so easy thanks again for the great service and

Sooo Easy

"The letting agent I was assigned did a fantastic job." It was a really easy process one phone call and we found an agent.

Very Professional

I had a bad experience with a local rental agent, it had taken thrm 2 months and all i got out of it was a bill. It took Rent360 1 day to get me an awesome agent and it took my new agent Sharon, 3 dayd and she got my property rented. I can't stop praising Sharon and Rent360 to friends and family.

The difference between a property salesman and an independent property manager

My experience working with the proposed agent suggested by your company has been nothing short of a great success.
A pity I can't name him or his company. He deserves your constant support for any property owner in the Eastern suburbs.
His platform is superb.
Alan K

BVal

BValSydney

At last!

I have been a property investor for a number of years now and always frustrated with the service I received from property managers. But now I have rent360, I can select the person that manages my property and as a result, I have someone that really cares about my property. This is a smart solution, great service, and amazing value. Thank you.

Personalised Care

Rent360 is a great alternative to the traditional property management model. I was given a choice of independent property managers in my area, who I spoke to at length before deciding the best fit for me. The great thing is my property manager owns the business so is all care and professionalism. I'm not paying for overheads and feeling like just another landlord on the rental roll. She was given the difficult assignment of a brand new apartment off-the-plan at the same time as 7 other properties in the block came on the market. I was constantly kept updated, given options to consider and ultimately was one of the first landlords to secure quality tenants.