Rent360

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rent360

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

RENTAL RESULTS Reliable Honest Sound Communication Thats what I want as a Tennant !!!

NET WORTH BUYERS AGENTS
NET WORTH BUYERS AGENTSSouth East Queensland, QLD

GOLD COAST AND BRISBANE PROPERTY MANAGERS RENTALS RENT360

As Specialist Gold Coast and Brisbane Buyers Agents Advocates we highly recommend Brett Russo and his Team at Rent360 for our Investor Clients. They back it up with their Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Craig. We are so grateful for your kind words and we look forward to assisting you and your clients. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

So professional and friendly

Donna and Emma are very professional and nice to talk to they know their stuff so well.they found a tenant very easy and at a higher rent than we thought

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Ronald & Riri. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad we were able to get you such a fantastic result so quickly.

mercslk69
mercslk69Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Cant fault Them

I have recently instructed Rent 360 to manage my unit in Quattro Spring hill . Trudy and the team went above and beyond to secure me a tenant in a difficult time. I have been so happy with the contact and follow up even from Brett the principle . Well done guys keep it up.

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Shane. Thanks for your 5 STAR Review. We look forward to looking after your property as if it were our own. We appreciate your comments from someone who is in the same industry.

Thank you Tania.

I only recently joined with Rent 360 to manage my 13 tenancies. I have had a bad experiences previously, we have a mixture of residual and commercial properties and have struggled finding an agency that could do both. Our property manager is Tania Williams, what a star. Communication is excellent, Tania has rectified all the problems the previous management has caused with the help of a great team behind her. Now after many years of problems I feel confident to start to holiday again knowing my properties are being well looked after. Thank you Tania and team.

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Steve. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It took quite some time for Tania and the team to get things back on track from the previous agent. Thanks for trusting us with your 13 properties. We appreciate your business.

Chris
Chris

Exceptional service

The team at Rent360 have gone above and beyond every single time I have had an issue that needed to be resolved. Really appreciate and value their support and guidance as well.

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Chris. Thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service. We receive a lot of referrals so it's important we go above any beyond. We look forward to continuing to work together.

matthew valenti
matthew valentiSydney, NSW

Incredible service with a quick result!

From sign up to arranging inspections and finding a tenant in a tough market. Rent 360 is the best! I highly recommend Chaucer in the northern Sydney team. Great work!

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Matthew. Thanks for your recommendation and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Rent360. Chaucer is a real asset to the team and has a great can-do attitude.

Darshan
DarshanSydney, NSW

Rent without a hassle.

My renting experience was hassle free. Rent 360 staff are professional and helpful . They made a big effort to rent my property and in spite of poor rental market they managed to find a tenant for my apartment.

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Darshan. Thanks for your review and we’re glad we were able to find a great tenant for your property.

Gerard
GerardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and approachable

After taking over the agency about a month ago, they attended to the outstanding matters promptly. Are approachable and flexible to incorporate one's concerns and requirements into the renting process. It's still early in the agency process but will be able to give a more full review in the months to come I am sure.

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Gerard. Thanks for your review and for entrusting us to manage your property. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Easy and reliable

The whole renting process was easy and the agent and property manager were very approachable. They solve our inquiries quickly and the transition was smooth. Very recommended real state state

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Catalina. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and recommend us. We're glad your experience has been a positive one.

Nell
NellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rented within days!

My listing property agent was absolutely amazing. Extremely professional and made the process so easy. Could not be happier with the results of a really good tenant signed up within days.
Thank-you

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Neil. Thanks for your glowing 5 STAR review. We are so glad you had such a positive experience. We work really hard and act with massive urgency to minimise vacancy periods.

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Purely rentals

I have been with Rent 360 for a few years love my agent Rebecca, honest, fair and loyal. Really like the system ever week I get my statement know exactly what’s been paid unlike real estate agents once a month. Would highly recommended Rent 360 especially Rebecca while I am here, thank you for being a wonderful alternative choice. Very happy

Rent360Rent360Send a private message

Hi Carmen. Thanks for your review and for recommending our services. We love Rebecca too!

Find out how Rent360 compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Handled a difficult transition from previous property manager extremely well

A previous property manager was causing several challenges, however Rent 360 went above and beyond to ensure the transition went as smoothly as possible. Well done to them, especially as I am not currently resident in Australia so needed to work with a company I can trust.

Charlie
CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Innovative Property Agents

Rent360 are very modern and innovative property agents, there use of technology makes everything so simple and easy. Moving in was very fast and hassle free process.

I will definitely try to use Rent360 in future. Previous property agents I have used required you to print and fill out all paper work then hand back in. Where Rent360 had innovative approach and just being able to sign through an app and it got sent to property manager instantly.

Donna Goodall, was really awesome to deal with and very helpful.

StewG
StewGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Local

Our experience in the past four months as landlords has been a good one to date with Rent 360. Donna Goodall has demonstrated her friendly, professional effectiveness with finding a suitable tenant for our Gold Coast unit and looking after our interests efficiently.