Rent360

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jeli

jelisydney

Desperate

I advertised one of my properties on Gumtree. I've had six cold calling sales calls from 5 different rent 360 people/numbers. I am no longer even being polite. So desperate so disorganised so annoying. No chance i would use this company.

Highly Recommend Rent 360 Gold Coast

Debra Gray from the Gold Coast branch of Rent 360 is by far the best property manager I've been involved with. Great communication and always goes the extra mile. Highly recommended.

Rent 360

Ever since Debra Gray commenced managing our unit on the Gold Coast she has been fantastic. She provides feedback and arranges all inspections. I would highly recommend Debra to anyone looking to engage a property manager,

Pastor Andy

Pastor AndySydney, NSW

Great value!

We are very happy with the service. Paul Simpson has been thorough, and efficient and has looked after our interests well. Being remote from our property, we are dependent on his industry and integrity and he has fulfilled all our expectations.

Brett R.Rent360

Thanks Andy! Paul is a fantastic property manager and we're glad to have him as part of the Rent360 network. :)

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melissa Bailey best ever RE Agent

I found the best ever Real Eastate Agent Melissa Bailey in Rent360
She is very talented at both Property Management and Sales
An absolute gem to work with and I am in Vic and she is in QLD
Royal Property Management
Great find
Thankyou!

Brett R.Rent360

Thanks kindly for the feedback Katie. We understand it can be a little stressful finding a good property manager from a different state. We're so glad that Melissa turned out to be the right fit for you and your property!

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Very professional service provided

What a relief

Rent360 Helped find amazing property managers, whom actually have an interest in managing the property. Rent360 did well to snag this Newcastle based outfit, and they have both lived up to and surpassed all expectation. I had another agent whom preached a lot of numbers, but when it was crunch time zero service. These guys are both all over everything and have an innovative approach.

Hang

HangSydney

very good

They helped me find the most competitive rate property manager in an area they had not covered before but proactively sought one upon receiving my request

It can be very hard finding a good property manager but rent 360 made it so easy thanks again for the great service and

Sooo Easy

"The letting agent I was assigned did a fantastic job." It was a really easy process one phone call and we found an agent.

Very Professional

I had a bad experience with a local rental agent, it had taken thrm 2 months and all i got out of it was a bill. It took Rent360 1 day to get me an awesome agent and it took my new agent Sharon, 3 dayd and she got my property rented. I can't stop praising Sharon and Rent360 to friends and family.

The difference between a property salesman and an independent property manager

My experience working with the proposed agent suggested by your company has been nothing short of a great success.
A pity I can't name him or his company. He deserves your constant support for any property owner in the Eastern suburbs.
His platform is superb.
Alan K

BVal

BValSydney

At last!

I have been a property investor for a number of years now and always frustrated with the service I received from property managers. But now I have rent360, I can select the person that manages my property and as a result, I have someone that really cares about my property. This is a smart solution, great service, and amazing value. Thank you.

Personalised Care

Rent360 is a great alternative to the traditional property management model. I was given a choice of independent property managers in my area, who I spoke to at length before deciding the best fit for me. The great thing is my property manager owns the business so is all care and professionalism. I'm not paying for overheads and feeling like just another landlord on the rental roll. She was given the difficult assignment of a brand new apartment off-the-plan at the same time as 7 other properties in the block came on the market. I was constantly kept updated, given options to consider and ultimately was one of the first landlords to secure quality tenants.

Bonnie N.

Bonnie N.Sydney

Make the switch

Great help!

Thank you for putting me in touch with Christina, who has revamped the ad for my apartment with professional photos. Let's hope it will be rented out soon!

EmilieK

EmilieKSydney

Found an excellent Property Manager through Rent360

I'm so glad I found the Rent360 service. I'd been struggling for years to find a good agency to manage my Bondi based investment property and had tried a couple of the major franchises in the area who never returned my calls and just piled on the extra charges every month!

Rent360 made the whole process very easy from matching me with a few really professional local property managers to interview to signing the management agreement online. I ended up choosing Corinne who just started her own property management business and she's been so helpful and attentive. Also, the Rent360 staff are always on board if you have any questions.

I would certainly use Rent360 again.