Repco

Repco

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David D.

David D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very fast delivery

Easy to search and order on-line and the parts were delivered to home within 24 hours of my order. Will use again for sure. No hassles with the experience. Great.

Store LocationOn-line

Guard dog

Guard dogPerth, WA

Public Warning and Community Service.

Store LocationRepco Malaga WA
Sevdalis Motors

Sevdalis MotorsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay Clear - Will Never Do Business With Repco ( Watergardens Again)

Store LocationWatergardens
Cristyn E.

Cristyn E.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible customer service

Store LocationRepco Nowra

Dev

DevSydney, NSW

Ok on parts range and price and the customer service is quite good

Bit of drama on car battery purchase. The guy told me there was a markdown and I could get the battery for $130. So I bought it and installed it . 2 months later the car would not start and I had to call for assistance. The mechanic told me that I should replace battery. So I checked the battery and found out I had been given a 480CCA battery but needed 540CCA.
The Repco guy told me the 480CCA was the minimum requirement for my car as stated on their system . After some haggling, he asked his boss and got the ok to replace my battery with the higher output one. I paid the extra $45 and got a new battery and all good now .

Store LocationRepco. Croydon, NSW

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service: Abject Fail

Store LocationUnderwood

Excellent service over the phone and whilst in store.

Thank you Dennis for providing me with such great service. Always buy my oils and accesories from Repco in Box Hill. Got home and forgot an item. Rang up and was guided on making an online purchase from the store. Could not have had a better experience.

Store LocationMiddleborough Road Box Hill

Misleading information

I brought a crank sensor. But before I did I asked if I can bring it back if I didn't need it. Turned out I didn't need it. When I returned it they said(kate) that it SMELLS like fuel and can't take it back. I said it go in fuel or anything got to so with fuel.
The Melton store had nothing but attitude.

Store LocationMelton
Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Repco Chatswood. Fantastic - Open 7 Days

Parked right in front, walked in, found my product I was looking for, also some store specials, and was out within 10min. Super fast service, easy to buy, and given a NRMA members discount to boot! Can't ask for anything more.....all on a Sunday afternoon.

Store LocationChatswood
atasenna

atasennaSouthwest, VIC

what Century are we in

Why bother having an online store when u don’t deliver.. what century are we in? repco get your game on...
constantly finding parts online but I cannot buy them as they 400km away... u will get left behind and fall into the history books like many Aussie businesses who didn’t adapt...

Consumer Zoro

Consumer Zoro

Foul language at Balcatta Repco

Repco Balcatta has a large foul mouthed shop assistant, swearing in front of my 8yr old son, laughing and joking with other customers.
We walked out immediately.
Called the manager, they were disinterested.

Store LocationBalcatta, Western Australia

short changed in new spare parts

purchased a water pump that should come with gasket and "o" ring. packaging had been opened and "o" ring was missing. rung the store and was sent to another store that showed stock of the "o" ring only to be told they had no stock. purchased another water pump so that I can get the car running again. went back to original store and told them what had happened. I spent approximately 2 hours driving around and asked for compensation, only to be told that they would refund me my money. not even an offer for a discount to buy radiator coolant. REPCO will never see me or any of my friends ever again.

Store Locationairport west

No knowledge, wrong parts killed engine

Sold me the wrong alternator and it fried my ecu.
I should have known they had no automotive knownlage as they couldn't understand why a Holden Rodeo had a Isuzu motor.
But even if they have no car knownlagr surely it's not hard to cross reference a parts number to an engine number.... Will never buy parts off them again..

Store LocationTeRapa

Anselm Rayan

Anselm RayanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Buy a Battery from Repco

I bought a Battery from Repco for my Jeep, that failed, was give a Repco replacement, which also failed, now I have to wait till Monday to see what the manager can do. My receipt was lost, but my details are on the system are valid, but can't be looked up. This is the last time waste my time with Repco, never ever waste your time in this store. What a waste of time, and a stupid system that must wait for the manager!!! you kidding me this is 2019 wake up and stop selling inferior products.

Store LocationKilkenny
ALT-F8

ALT-F8Sydney, NSW

Does not honour Australian Consumer Law

Bought a 3/8th socket and cut the zip clips on the cardboard packaging to fit it to my wrench for using.
Doesn't fit, turns out I required a 1/2.
Returned to Campbelltown less then 1hr later with recepit pristine, brand new, unused socket only to be told NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES.

0/10 customer service and criminal business practice.

Will never shop there again.

Store LocationCampbelltown
Cliff

CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising!!

I recently received an email from repco stating they were having a 40% off sale which was finishing on the 31/5/2019 I went to purchase a car battery online and surprise surprise sale has finished, I rang the doveton store which had the battery in stock and no sales person could answer my question about the sale..
Unbelievable!

Store LocationDoveton

HG

HGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repco.....go and learn some customer service lessons

Ordered a 10 pack wedge globes online. Went to Hoppers crossing store and they gave me one globe. When I said the website shows 10 pack, he said, I can't honour that. He advised to go and talk to Repco head office. When I called, the lady was so rude, kept talking over me, no apology no nothing for false advertising. Offered a refund for returning the product. What a waste of my time. Had I known the correct price, wouldn't have ordered through them. Worst customer service I have seen.

Store LocationHoppers crossing

MelJ

MelJ

Repco Rip-off (Albion)

Catalogue Bait and Switch tactics

Easter catalogue shows photos of 3 trailer plug adaptor leads with text saying Trailer Connectors, plugs and adaptors from $19.99. The photographed items as found in store started from about $36 up to the Narva brand mentioned in the text which was $54! Only bare connectors or unwired plugs could be had in store for $19.99. Please show the photos of the cheap 'from' items instead of sucking people in to thinking that the adaptors photographed in the catalogue start at that price! Sales smart guy says that's standard advertising technique. No apology. Standard for dodgy businesses maybe.

Store LocationWatergardens Vic.

Unprofessional

Had put in an online order on a Friday for a click & collect. Was going to have it collected on the following Sunday but found out that the order had been cancelled. Called customer service and said they would follow up the following Monday. No returned calls. Shot an email and fast forward to end of the week still nothing from Repco. By then product was already no longer on specials. Disappointing.