Repco

Mark

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Refund refused

Don’t shop at the Cessnock store they refuse to give refunds even when your got your invoice of purchase, they come up with different excuses saying the box is damaged, so I have now reported them to fair trading

Store LocationCessnock

Cheaper to buy Repco parts from service station

Needed an indicator light, $10.50 for single light from Repco. But a twin pack of repco indicator lights from service station $4.70. how do you explain the massive price difference?

Store LocationNorth Geelong repco
Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do NOT get anything delivered from this place!

The product I bought was delivered and left at the doorstep TAPED to the invoice! It has my personal details (address, email, phone number, credit card etc) on it! Neither the product or the invoice were wrapped up, in a box or a parcel, not even an envelope, nothing. Just left on the doorstep like that. What if some nosey person came to the door and decided to pick it up? They’d have ALL of my personal details. Absolutely terrible.

Dagwood

DagwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

next gen paint stripper

Repco next gen paint stripper would not take the gum off a tallyho paper, dont waste your money tried 3 coats and still nothing terrible product that should not be allowed on the market.

Store Locationvirginia

Blatant Overcharging.

Penrite 10/10ths Race Coolant. RRP by Pentite, is $20.90. Repco price, $36.99, but wow, with a 40% discount for one day only, $22.80, still dearer than the RRP. Blatant overcharging.

cdubbya

cdubbyaMelbourne

Watch out!

Went to a retail store and purchased four items on sale. After checking what I was charged found three of the products were overcharged. When raising with management there was no surprise or concern suggesting this is normal practice. I returned all products - won’t deal with a trader like this. Can only suggest you carefully check you receipt

Store LocationFountain gate

Matt

Matt

No service

North parramatta store :
I was the only customer in the shop and still couldn't get service and they wonder why people shop online.
Staff worked harder to stay out of site.
Its easier to shop online.

Store LocationNorth Parramatta

Ozy Product Consumer.

Ozy Product Consumer.Illawarra, NSW

Extremely poor service and promotions.

Repco should be closed down for running scam promotions that you can never exit from. Their ignition program only collects your details...... DO NOT VISIT Repco web sites or stores if you don't like spam.

* joined ignition to get a discount.
* did not get discount.
* could not exit ignition program.
* called to have personal details deleted.
* told details deleted but still recieving spam emails.
* called again and promised that details would be deleted with un-professional like manners.
* very disappointed customer.
* will not return to Repco and telling everybody how bad they have become.
* notifyed to ACCC.

Store LocationOn line
David R.

David R.South East Queensland, QLD

always find products I need for my car/trailer

has the basic tools and products I need for my trailer and car and a good price. will always be going there for all my products. from paints spanners, trailer lights etc

Harry

Harry

I WISH THERE WAS LESS THAN ONE STAR OPTION

They are overly pricy almost more than double of what you can get anywhere else.
Don't waste your time with these guys.
There is lot cheaper options you can get so better google before going to them.

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Customer Service @ Repco South Morang

Great staff , even better products . Repco South Morang is the best parts and general goods supplier in Australia. There staff are truly wonderful people who have been trained well to listen to the customer and help when needed. I felt like a king for a day due to the amazing service I received from them.

I only went into Repco to buy some oil and left with a car full of items and entered the competition to win awesome free gifts.

Highly recommend to all customers who enjoy first class service and respect.

It was

Store LocationSouth Morang

David D.

David D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very fast delivery

Easy to search and order on-line and the parts were delivered to home within 24 hours of my order. Will use again for sure. No hassles with the experience. Great.

Store LocationOn-line

Guard dog

Guard dogPerth, WA

Public Warning and Community Service.

Store LocationRepco Malaga WA

Sevdalis Motors

Sevdalis MotorsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay Clear - Will Never Do Business With Repco ( Watergardens Again)

Store LocationWatergardens
Cristyn E.

Cristyn E.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible customer service

Store LocationRepco Nowra
Dev

DevSydney, NSW

Ok on parts range and price and the customer service is quite good

Bit of drama on car battery purchase. The guy told me there was a markdown and I could get the battery for $130. So I bought it and installed it . 2 months later the car would not start and I had to call for assistance. The mechanic told me that I should replace battery. So I checked the battery and found out I had been given a 480CCA battery but needed 540CCA.
The Repco guy told me the 480CCA was the minimum requirement for my car as stated on their system . After some haggling, he asked his boss and got the ok to replace my battery with the higher output one. I paid the extra $45 and got a new battery and all good now .

Store LocationRepco. Croydon, NSW

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service: Abject Fail

Store LocationUnderwood

Excellent service over the phone and whilst in store.

Thank you Dennis for providing me with such great service. Always buy my oils and accesories from Repco in Box Hill. Got home and forgot an item. Rang up and was guided on making an online purchase from the store. Could not have had a better experience.

Store LocationMiddleborough Road Box Hill

Misleading information

I brought a crank sensor. But before I did I asked if I can bring it back if I didn't need it. Turned out I didn't need it. When I returned it they said(kate) that it SMELLS like fuel and can't take it back. I said it go in fuel or anything got to so with fuel.
The Melton store had nothing but attitude.

Store LocationMelton

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Repco Chatswood. Fantastic - Open 7 Days

Parked right in front, walked in, found my product I was looking for, also some store specials, and was out within 10min. Super fast service, easy to buy, and given a NRMA members discount to boot! Can't ask for anything more.....all on a Sunday afternoon.

Store LocationChatswood

Minh

Minhasked

I bought a dash cam but I change my mind. Can I return it or not?

Charles5284
Charles5284

Under the law change of mind unfortunately won't get your money back but if you have a good relashionship with the seller then I'm pretty sure he would give you a refund you can always tell him it won't suit your car I personally prefer blackvue which is unobtrusive and has very high quality both day and night hope it helps

Bedsonbryant

Bedsonbryantasked

Has anyone had any negative dealings with Berry Springs NT?

Heres Johnny
Heres Johnny

I personally have not dealt with NT Store..

lee.simpson1

lee.simpson1asked

i Have purchased a Power Train HD Drive Video Recorder (DVR-100). It didn't come with a screen/monitor - how on earth can I set the date and time on this camera? The instructions say it can be connected to an optional RVC600 or equivalent monitor. I have trolled the net and I can't find anything like this. Help?
Lee Simpson
Ph 0429 413 160

storm
storm

Hi lee Simpson my name is Storm am the manager of the churchill store in kilburn SA. I'll be happy to help you with that question first thing tomorrow 10.12.14. Or you can contact me our number is 08 8349 8199

Get an answer from our members and Repco representatives