1.9

Brendan T.

Brendan T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company and products, poor online spare part search function can lead to customer selecting incorrect part(s).

Store Locationbox hill
PamK

PamKSouth Australia

Fantastic helpful staff

Just purchased a few items from Victor Harbor store,
Very friendly & helpful staff, staff put a back order in for me
Such a highlight of my shopping morning
Pamela

Store LocationVictor Harbor South Australia
ScB

ScB

Helpful and friendly

Very helpful and kind staff! I bought the wrong type of car battery and Wayne and Mitchell swapped it over with no problems. Looking forward to stores reopening post covid. Thank you !

Store LocationBridge road, Richmond

Alex M

Alex MSouthwest, VIC

Online ordering is fast and easy but items are not ready when they say they are!

Store LocationRichmond, Melbourne, Victoria
intestinalworm

intestinalwormGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Benalla Store - Great Service

I ordered a set of front brake pads from the Benalla store to be delivered to my place in Melbourne. Unfortunately, the parcel got lost - Toll's fault. Toll was of no assistance whatsoever, but Nicole at Repco Benalla, she was a champ - great communication and she got things sorted on her own and arranged another set for me! That's service - good on you Nicole, good on you Repco! By the way, the pads were discounted to a great price - I'll be back!

Store LocationBenalla
Mark Anthony H.

Mark Anthony H.South East Queensland, QLD

Stupid and wrong

I ordered oil etc on sale online as the store didn't have any in stock. It was 40% off.
The store said that was fine.
My order came in and went to collect and my oil got removed as out of stock! Also missing one item. My message said come and collect order ready.
Also said can park and collect, we'll that's also insane.
What's worse is I called customer service and they never got back to me. I asked for Manger to call twice and nothing.
Now I'll never shop there again!
Idiots
Bad
Wrong
Disrespectful

Store LocationNorth lakes
Erik

Erik

False advertising

False advertising: Repco refuses to sell the product at that price. They charged me $ 164 at REPCO Butler(WA)
Normal retail price $ 179 , they gave me $20 discount but then charged me $ 5 delivery fee as they had to get stock in from their WA warehouse.

Samo

SamoSydney, NSW

Very rude in-store manager

just had a very bad experience with Bankstown store as the sales guy (said store manager) refused to price match and item with an existing physical store and was very rude to me. also he insisted not to let me use my afterpay account in-store.

Store LocationBankstown
Phee

PheeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Phone Orders 133227

02 September 2020 at approx 1530 hours. The male person that answered my call was unable (or unwilling) to assist me with my intended purchase of Penrite OEM approved PREMIX Green Radiator Coolant (5 litre). A quick call to SUPERCHEAP solved my enquiry pronto and I collected my purchsse within the hour.

Lyall G

Lyall G

Worse online store experience ever

Terrible communications and terrible service but with 30 word limit. I can't tell the full story. Repco - stay out of online sales unless you take it seriously and care about your customers

Store LocationOn line store
uncafester

uncafesterAU

sale items not in stock no rain check

advertise products they dont have in stock ,nor offer rainchecks
on tv at moment magnatec not available in any store nor offered for price advertised
This is second time ive driven out of my way to buy .

Store Locationrichmond sa

I placed a online order last night and recieved my order this morning. Quickest delievery ever.
I also wanted to mention the delievery driver for repco, great customer service, something you dont see much anymore.
Great communication and great service.

Store LocationVictoria
Antz

Antz

Discounts manipulated on Invoices & Significant Profit Margins...REPCO's original roots have died

• +1
Store LocationMany in New Zealand
Michelle

MichelleSouth West, WA

REPCO Busselton - Incredible Old Fashioned Service

Instead of paying $53 x 2 to replace the entire wiper blade fitting on our Jeep Cherokee - the gentleman at REPCO Busselton removed the fitting and promptly advised us we could fit a refillable blade. Then to our surprise he fitted the new blades and popped them back on the car. At a total cost of $18! Thankyou REPCO Busselton for your great advice and service.

Store LocationREPCO BUSSELTON, WA

total failure this company will soon close

The store took money , did not supply brake shoes and now totally ignore for refund , the is clearly no one is charge of customer service, I cannot get a reply and I have resorted to Office of fair trading in NSW to get refund

Ellem

EllemAU

Customer service wasn’t great

Store LocationBankstown
dave

dave

Very troubled delivery issues

The site itself is fantastic . The problem is with delivery it takes forever or does not happen. I email and no reply there is no one to respond to problems. This is a hopless dispatch problem. Order two items one was incorrectly address courier had to call they only put the suburb no street. The second item never arrived still waiting for reply two weeks later.

Store LocationSydney

Not interested in replacing faulty product

Very poor customer service, not interested in replacing their faulty product Repco branded product, feely ripped off. Was asked to buy another one even though they should replace this under warranty.

Store LocationCampbelltown, NSW

Wrong parts slow refund

I supplied the parts guy with my rego number and asked for a radiator to suit. Only one part listed. I take it home and remove my radiator and compare the 2. I was supplied a wrong radiator. Took it back. There’s no such thing as exchange only refund and re purchase. The refund takes up to 5 days. ( took my money in less than 5 seconds). They continued to tell me it must be right, it’s the only one listed. I said wrong is wrong.
Went to Natrad and bought one from them.
Still waiting for my refund.

Store LocationSmithfield SA
Jess Beitz

Jess BeitzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond service (Spencer st- Nerang)

I broke down on the highway, just made it to repco. Kids in the car-was terrible. Joshua from Spencer street, Nerang helped me. Found me a replacement fan belt and call out mechanic. Had it fixed super cheap the next day. He made the situation so much easier and was greatly appreciated. Thanks Josh!

Store LocationNerang, gold coast