Verifiedrest.com.au

Rates and Fees
1.5

Ferdinando
Ferdinando5 posts

Customer Service ???…-100/10 (minus 100 out of ten)

I recently finally received my hardship payment and I still had a super account with REST!…I have just now checked my account and it has been closed?….how about the remaining $7000.00 that was in the account?… it’s just vanished!…well some one will be hearing from me very soon…this buisness is a absolute disgrace it’s disgusting how they treat their customers!…please nobody ever use them they are a disgrace,end of story.
Sergio N.
Sergio N.

Nik
NikPerth2 posts

Pathetic

The worst superfund . They don’t release your retirement funds as they should .
Should be straight forward . Last time they forgot to process it , this time they got the bank details wrong and didn’t bother letting me know if their mistake . They don’t like to release your funds . Almost illegal .
Emma D.
Emma D.

Terrible everything with these guys

I cannot believe how ridiculous this superfund is. I have tried to do something as simple as a name change due to marriage and the hoops I have had to go through, I am nothing but appalled. No customer service at all. Did everything that was needed, having to get all certificates certified and heard nothing in return. I had to follow up. 5 business days for it to come through and that was never going to happen. Person on the phone sucked. Don’t even bother.
NB F.Perth, WA4 posts

Nanette A
Nanette AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
shane222023
shane222023Peel, WA10 posts
  Fair Incentive

Screaming ads, SCREAMING CUSTOMERS

Ooh really, gee I think that you will NOT get back to me, as you have mentioned, I liken that comment as to what your representative said months ago.. :) we'll get back to you,,!.. hands up who's held there breathe for that long.
jim
jim

great service

i have been with them for 38 years just started to withdraw some funds since turning 66 years old no trouble ever used to take 5 days for the process to finish now the next day it is [Name Removed] takes longer to get to my bank Show reply
Barry
BarryPerth, WA2 posts

Poor results

Switching investments - it’s your own hard earned money so invest it how YOU wish. REST take 2 business days to effect the change. Australian super for example do it immediately. The CASH investment option for example made 1% if you look in the last 3 months. Australian Super currently 5.25%. Not an Australian Super salesman and I’m sure there are better. But using them as an example of how poor REST is. You also cannot find anywhere the cash rate paid daily. Probably because it’s so poor!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

Birthday Cake Reaction

I laughed at your ad with the reaction to the birthday cake every single time it came on. Sad to see that you've changed it because of what I imagine is a minority. The ad is now boring like all the other ads.
Jimmy
JimmySydney2 posts

Screaming commercial

Ridiculous "screaming" tv ad which is extremely loud and disruptive. Will never use this company for my Superannuation after that.
Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA22 posts

REST - SUPER THIEVES

REST - SUPER THIEVES
They are intentionally, deliberately and illgally witholding my money from me so they can chew it all up in fees til there is nothing left, then close the account on me anyway
beau v.
beau v.

GeorgeM
GeorgeMSydney, NSW

A screaming turnoff

Resorting to being grossly annoying for the express purpose of gaining attention is the most pathetic of "weapons" in a lacklustre copywriter's arsenal. The approval of this ridiculous commercial by the marketing management of Rest Super is an act of supreme arrogance and it demonstrates a massive lack of respect for the brand, its current clients and any prospective clients.
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.

Most annoying ad

Rest super ad with the screaming. Is more than annoying, it hurts my ears.
If I had my super with rest it would actually make me change to a different one. Please consider the negative effect this ad has on people

happy me

Q. Any other Rest members not recieve their welcome packs or other mail from Rest ? Ever?

Have you felt like you are on the receiving end of the run around from the staff members, and know like they are withholding something?

I see and relate to many other stories posted on here,
This page is very revealing
I’ve seen and heard it all from them

happy me

My post is to touch base with other members who have also had or having issues with your company

paul o.
paul o.

Rest Superanuation withdrawal form stayes i cannot select australia as my international address. I live in australia. I have an australian address

ciara o.
ciara o.

Any Rest Super Fund Members still waiting on Income Protection or TPI Payments and not given any reason for the lengthly delays from Rest can you please Private Message Me. I have been waiting 22 months for my income protection and Rest have Still given No Reason for their delay in making a decision. I am going to the media and want to bring it to the Australian Publics Attention the poor Code of Ethics that Rest operates under. They plunge decent hardworking people into severe financial hardship by not paying out what they legally are obliged to. I will be briefed by my Lawyer on what to say and want an idea of numbers on how many more Rest members like myself are still in limbo here with this terrible Super Fund. I have had a few discruntled Rest members already contact me regarding non payment of income protection. So when I alert the media the story will be about the Fraudulent Operating of Rest and their Protocols when assessing Income Protection and TPI Claims.

Contact info for Rest Superannuation