Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Fantastic team and service

RPG is a fantastic company and it has a great team driving it. The staff are all extremely helpful, responsive and very professional and so easy to speak with. Definitely recommend!

Thank you for your wonderful review Marie, Best wishes Anthony

Daniel S

Daniel SSydney, NSW

Recommended!!!

RPG is a great company, who have been easy to deal with and have answered my queries in no time. All details were laid out and no hidden fees. Definitely recommend!

Thank you for your review Daniel, Best wishes Anthony

Two big thumbs up!

Communication is key and RPG do a great job with keeping you in the loop. Very professional in their approach and I'd highly recommend this group for those searching for such service.
Well done.

Dear Kiril, thank you for the positive review. Best wishes Anthony

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Result Property Group compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Strata Management Professionals

Anthony and his team at RPG are professionals in every sense of the word. I highly recommend their strata management services for all owners looking for a team of qualified strata management experts.

Thank you Georgia for the glowing review. best wishes Anthony

Kiri

KiriSydney, NSW

Excellent strata managers!!

Very happy with our strata managing company, very friendly and get the job done. No hidden and excessive charges. My strata manager also responds to me in a timely manner.

Thank you Kiri for the review, best wishes Anthony

Nick S.

Nick S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!!!

Extremely happy with this company! We can actually see progress in our savings account as they don't have any hidden fees or charges. Very happy with response tones and attitudes! Highly recommend!

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Thank you for the Positive Review Nick, I am pleased our hard work is being recognized. best wishes Anthony.

Professional and efficient

I highly recommend this strata company. They’re attentive, professional, efficient and very responsive to our requests. They have very helpful staff who are always available to respond to our calls.

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Thank you for your positive review Danielle the staff, Zac and I are always here to help, best wishes Anthony

Carlos Diogo

Carlos DiogoSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Great strata company, fast and effective to deal with, they have been a breath of fresh air in comparison to others that I have dealt with in the past. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a strata agent.

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Thank you Carlos for your review and the vote of confidence. Best wishes Anthony

COVID-19

Anthony, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. I have never posted a review ever but I feel it necessary to do so in this instance, Result Property Group have been open and operating during the whole COVID-19 pandemic. It is more than I can say for the other managers who look after my investment properties where all I get is out of office replies and failed promises that they will get back to me. I am not saying they didn’t get back to me but when dealing with Result Property Group I didn’t need to follow them up, I have had enough of COVID-19 excuses. If you want a manger who will look after you call Anthony from RPG.

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Thank you so much for the review. I am not sure who this is but appreciate the feedback. Best wishes Anthony

Strata & Property Management Services

Reliable, prompt and friendly service

Result Property Group are the strata managers for our property, the staff are always friendly, informative, helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Always receive a call back promptly - never have to follow up a call.

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Thank you Allen for the review, it is nice to be recognised for what we do. Best wishes Anthony

Worst Property Managers AVOID

I am a tenant at a property run by this outfit. They do nothing but avoid, obstruct and obfuscate. Instead of being proactive and addressing a problem they will accuse you of being the problem. It's obviously run by someone with the same mentality as Donald Trump in a playground, if an issue comes up just say "no its your fault, not mine". They also rely on the argument that tenants aren't allowed to speak to strata managers to avoid having to deal with your genuine concerns. A real "computer says no" mentality. They'll happily engage in email back and forths but won't lift a finger. If you're looking for a proactive, intelligent, easy to deal with strata manager - look elsewhere - AVOID!

Mr Wolf

Mr WolfSydney, NSW

Very Happy

I have been extremely impressed with our strata manager, we are a large scheme with extremely difficult people some of which are on the Strata Committee and this has made our building at times extremely difficult to manage. Our manager has been most professional and diplomatic and has gone far beyond what is a reasonable expectation for Result Property Group to manage, however the manager and all his staff do so with professionalism. I would just like to personally express my gratitude for their approach and professionalism.

The worst Strata managers - Strongly not recommended

Absolutely not decisive and unable to make any decisions. Incapable to organise staff and very unfriendly with owners.
It took them long time to organise a key for me to enter my parking area, and I had to park my car outside, in unsecurred area.
My intercom is not working for months and they still have not organised a contractor to fix it.
Very sad and incapable company.

Barnabas

Barnabas

Professional, Knowledgeable & proven Results!

Results property group has helped our stratum so much in regard to passing of special bylaws, curbing antisocial behaviour and defect claim from the builders which the last strata company stall for numerous years.
The stratum and committee has learned so much through our Strata Manager from Result and will continue to do so.
Thank you [Name Removed] for introducing and engaging Result to become our Strata Manager.

Grateful

GratefulSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service and Professionalism

I don't usually write reviews but after dealing with Result Property Group and an issue I had with some repairs during the recent storms, I had too. They were so helpful and kept my stress levels down the entire way through. Every person within their office that I dealt with from receptionist to the manager was outstanding and so professional, they got straight to the point and rectified my problem. I am so grateful I have them as my managers.

Knowledgeable and efficient

RPG managed my unit for 6 years until I recently sold, they are by far the most experienced and professional managers I have experienced. I found them to be reliable and knowledgeable. Thoroughly recommend.

Moved on

Moved onSydney, NSW

Very poor Strata Manager

I cannot recommend RPG as my experience with them was very poor and I was greatly relieved when the committee finally swapped to another provider. My main concerns are:
*cannot get access to your building records etc as there is no online portal
*the Strata Management had very poor conflict resolution skills and got quite angry on several occasions, including walking out and swearing
*Responses to email inquiries lacked professionalism

I could go on, but suffice to say - look elsewhere to avoid disappointment. I won't be responding any further as I have moved on in the last year and am happy to leave this unfortunate episode behind.

CEM

CEM

Helpful and Professional

Initially I had a small issue but this was quickly resolved by management at RPG. Happy to say that Diane G and Anthony have been more than accomodating and helpful, they went above and beyond to ensure things where resolved. Greatly appreciated.

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Thank you for the feedback CEM.
Best wishes
Anthony Kioussis

Complete lack of understanding who the client is.

My experience of the Result Property Group is that it does not understand issues like who the client is or what amounts to conflicts of interest. I have received e-mails which suggest the management of this group does not understand the relationship between client and service provider. When there is a complete lack of trust between client and service provider it is interest of both parties to just move on.

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Great service, and knowledgeable friendly staff

I would like to express my thanks and gratitude for your professionalism, Result Property Group are by far the best company that I have experience dealing with , in regards to this property and others I own.

I recently purchased a property in Pyrmont which is managed by Result, prior to purchasing I heard extremely good reports from both the real estate agent and the vendor , and now I have seen it with my own eyes.

The manager who is also the director of the company is exceptionally knowledgeable, and his staff are both efficient and friendly.

Highly recommend this company to anyone looking, you will not be disappointed.