Result Property Group

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The worst Strata managers - Strongly not recommended

Absolutely not decisive and unable to make any decisions. Incapable to organise staff and very unfriendly with owners.
It took them long time to organise a key for me to enter my parking area, and I had to park my car outside, in unsecurred area.
My intercom is not working for months and they still have not organised a contractor to fix it.
Very sad and incapable company.

Barnabas

Barnabas

Professional, Knowledgeable & proven Results!

Results property group has helped our stratum so much in regard to passing of special bylaws, curbing antisocial behaviour and defect claim from the builders which the last strata company stall for numerous years.
The stratum and committee has learned so much through our Strata Manager from Result and will continue to do so.
Thank you [Name Removed] for introducing and engaging Result to become our Strata Manager.

Grateful

GratefulSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service and Professionalism

I don't usually write reviews but after dealing with Result Property Group and an issue I had with some repairs during the recent storms, I had too. They were so helpful and kept my stress levels down the entire way through. Every person within their office that I dealt with from receptionist to the manager was outstanding and so professional, they got straight to the point and rectified my problem. I am so grateful I have them as my managers.

Knowledgeable and efficient

RPG managed my unit for 6 years until I recently sold, they are by far the most experienced and professional managers I have experienced. I found them to be reliable and knowledgeable. Thoroughly recommend.

Moved on

Moved onSydney, NSW

Very poor Strata Manager

I cannot recommend RPG as my experience with them was very poor and I was greatly relieved when the committee finally swapped to another provider. My main concerns are:
*cannot get access to your building records etc as there is no online portal
*the Strata Management had very poor conflict resolution skills and got quite angry on several occasions, including walking out and swearing
*Responses to email inquiries lacked professionalism

I could go on, but suffice to say - look elsewhere to avoid disappointment. I won't be responding any further as I have moved on in the last year and am happy to leave this unfortunate episode behind.

CEM

CEM

Helpful and Professional

Initially I had a small issue but this was quickly resolved by management at RPG. Happy to say that Diane G and Anthony have been more than accomodating and helpful, they went above and beyond to ensure things where resolved. Greatly appreciated.

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Thank you for the feedback CEM.
Best wishes
Anthony Kioussis

Complete lack of understanding who the client is.

My experience of the Result Property Group is that it does not understand issues like who the client is or what amounts to conflicts of interest. I have received e-mails which suggest the management of this group does not understand the relationship between client and service provider. When there is a complete lack of trust between client and service provider it is interest of both parties to just move on.

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Great service, and knowledgeable friendly staff

I would like to express my thanks and gratitude for your professionalism, Result Property Group are by far the best company that I have experience dealing with , in regards to this property and others I own.

I recently purchased a property in Pyrmont which is managed by Result, prior to purchasing I heard extremely good reports from both the real estate agent and the vendor , and now I have seen it with my own eyes.

The manager who is also the director of the company is exceptionally knowledgeable, and his staff are both efficient and friendly.

Highly recommend this company to anyone looking, you will not be disappointed.

$3,740,000.00 – The greatest gift A Strata Manager can deliver

Joe

JoeSydney

Extremely Poor Service

Result Property Group Pty Ltd are the worst company i have ever dealt with.
The staff are arrogant, extremely rude and lazy. I find the only time they respond to email requests is when it suits them.

[Name Removed] (Director of RPG) is incompetent and I am bewildered that someone that lacks basic customer service skills has lasted so long in business.

A breath of fresh air. AAA+

We have recently changed Strata Managers about a year ago. We were unfortunately mismanaged
by our previous managers and this left our new manager with a mountain of work with issues dating
back 4 years. Well we are now a year on and all the back log has been completed with a smile. I
would recommend Anthony, Zac and the team at Result Property Group to anyone looking for a
proactive and reliable Strata Management Company.

Always Great Service

Our Owners Corporation haven't been the nicest owners to deal with. Result Property Group have provided excellent service over the past 4 years and no task has been too difficult for them to handle even when it borders on not being their responsibility as strata managers they take on the task. They treat all owners with respect even when some of them don’t deserve any. Their communication is clear and simple and cannot be misunderstood. We will always have the personality issues amongst owners but at least we also have Result Property Group onside to keep us on track. I would recommend this strata company.

Ryan R

Ryan RSydney

So Happy.

After going through the worst 2 year with a strata management company, we made the decision to change to Result Property Group. Our Strata Manager has been extremely polite and professional, and understands that when something is urgent its urgent and resolves issues & keeps us informed. We rarely need to follow them up and in fact they are the ones chasing us. I would recommend Result Property Group to owners looking for a great Strata manager.

Annie P

Annie PSydney

Very Impressed

Our Strata has been using Result Property Group Strata Management for the past 6 years, they have always been engaging to our requests for information and help in managing our home, I have been the Secretary of our Strata for the past 3 years and had the assistance of Anthony and Zac the entire time, working full time I cannot always discuss issues during business hours and Anthony is always happy to take my calls after hours. We would have no problems in recommending RPG to other property owners.

Dear Annie,

Absolutely disgusting "service"

Dear Unimpressed,
I am Anthony’s business partner and am concerned with what you have written and would like to help, Please call me to discuss at your earliest convenience so I may assist you through the issues you are facing.
Zac Marshall

Unimpressed
Unimpressed

Buyer Beware of Result Property Group Pty Limited

Anthony K.Result Property Group

Result Property Group provides excellent, reliable & responsive service with extraordinary strata kn