Urvashi S.

Urvashi S.Sydney, NSW

Great service at Westfield Sydney Laserclinics

I had a laser treatment at Westfield Sydney Laserclinics today. The lady at LaserClinics was efficient, professional, courteous and on time. I will definitely be back for another laser treatment.

Store LocationWestfield Sydney Laserclinics

Jo Spall

Jo SpallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Masseter muscle injections and barely felt a thing. Another positive experience from Results at Southland.

Store LocationResults Laser Westfield Southland.
Results L.Results Laser Clinic

Worst place do not recommend

Have had microdermabrasion treatments at many places now and Results is by far the worst experience I've had to date. Prepaid for 4 sessions and my first put me off wanting to claim the remainder. Session went for half the allocated time and did not even yield positive results.
When I raised my concerns, they initially ignored me for weeks before responding half heartedly showing no professionalism or respect for my concerns. When I asked for the issue to be escalated to a senior manager, I was told I'd receive a call back, which, three weeks later, has yet to happen. Avoid this place at all costs

Store LocationWetherill Street

Scammers

Store LocationChatswood, North Sydney, Brookvale

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great service and value

Blacktown westpoint are very honest and nice. They have great service. Extremely fast and efficient. It is much better than shaving and waxing. They were punctual and friendly, keep up the good work!

Store LocationBlacktown

Carmel

CarmelQueensland

Thorough and excellent customer service-super value for money

Store LocationNorth Lakes QLD

Shayal S.

Shayal S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved my fist session

Hello
Just want to say I had amazing time getting my lazer done, we chatted and had few laughs. I though getting lazer it might hurt but I it wasn't that bad and I was amazed how quick it is. So I'm very happy.

Store LocationPacific werribiee

Pauline

PaulineHunter Region, NSW

Worst customer service ever - updated

Store LocationKotara
Misha

MishaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service

I have been coming to Results laser clinic for a long time for anti ageing treatment. I have dealt with Didem, who is a qualified cosmetic nurse. She is a very qualified and knows her job very well. She has got alot of experience and will give you the right advice and reccomend you with the right treatment. She will make you feel comfortable, answer all your questions and customise your treatment according to your needs. I would highly reccomend her to anybody who is looking for anti ageing treatment.

Store LocationWerribee plaza

Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

I have laser sessions paid for in advance at the south Yarra clinic which has shut down. I have been unable to contact anyone to get my money back.
After about 10 sessions all my hair has completely regrown.
Every second appointment I had was cancelled and had to be rescheduled.
Do not recommend this place, dont
waste your money here

Store LocationSouth Yarra

terrible unprofessional amatuers

These nurses for Injectables are not qualified nurses, just people of the street
my treatment was botched,,, pay a bit more and get a qualified nurse or Doctor
hopeless they all should be reported to the Medical Board

Store Locationall

elvis.oramieh

elvis.oramiehSydney, NSW

Amazing results and nurse!

I have been coming to Results Laser Clinic in Bondi Junction now for the past 2 years and absolutely love Shannon. She always does such an amazing job which is why I have referred 4 of my friends to their clinic in the last 2 years. She is super friendly and very thorough with the information she provides. Could not be happier every time I leave the clinic :-)

Store LocationBondi Junction

Scam!

I got my underarms done at the North Sydney clinic and as per the technicians advise, got ten sessions done for ten months. There was no mention of more sessions when I first booked this. The results are bad. There has been a reduction of maybe 20% but it's a complete waste of money. The technicians are in their own world and many times they've used random settings on me. They have terrible customer service. When I told them that my armpit hair hasn't fully gone, they said I need to do five more sessions! Had I paid more and gone to some other clinic, they'd have removed the hair in three sessions. This clinic is absolutely a scam.

Ashy

AshyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my results

I have had my injectables and my skin treatments at the Fountain Gate and Knox stores and I’m so happy with my results. The girls there have always been super lovely and made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommend!

Store LocationKnox and Fountain Gate

Worst experience in their Melbourne Central Location

Store LocationMelbourne central

Great Staff at North Lakes Clinic

Very friendly staff, all of the girls there are lovely and are always very thorough with my treatments and love having a chat at the same time! I would definitely recommend

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Laura22

Laura22AU

Fabulous staff and service at Eastgardens clinic

Very impressed with the staff and products available at your clinic at Eastgardens. Highly recommend the team there and the treatments they have on offer! I am looking forward to future treatments. Thank you :)

Store LocationEastgardens

Ruth E.Sydney, NSW

Very Unprofessional

Store LocationNorth Sydney
Ruth E.

The email address you provided for me to contact you is unmonitored. It seems as though you are really not interested in speaking to me.

Biggest liars!! All they are after is money.

Results Laser Clinic lied about the price of the laser treatment requested. Then they sold my intellectually disabled daughter 4 sessions that she didn’t need and left her with $7 in her account. Wouldn’t refund. I explained the situation as she is on the pension & couldn’t afford it. They basically said ‘bad luck’
Really?? They are Just money hungry.
There is a lot more to this story, too long to write on here.
Never ever ever go there. Head office are vicious & greedy

Store LocationBurwood
Bella T.
Bella T.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Anyone has done acne beta peel? Just wondering if it is good or not. Cheers.

Hi Tanya,

Our Acne Beta Peel uses a combination of the active ingredients Salicylic Acid and Dioic Acid to treat:
o Clogged/congested pores
o Acne
o Pimples & Inflammation o Comedones

We recommend booking in a complimentary consultation with our expert therapists who can assess your skin and develop a plan for you. You are able to book by calling 1300 722 432.

Kindest,
Client Experience Team

Kaylee

Kayleeasked

How were the laser hair removal treatments at the Warringah Mall location? wanting to try laser for the first time and am very nervous about it.

Micki

Mickiasked

I would like to know if the acne package shows results. During my consultation, the staff member did not listen to what I was saying and just wanted to upsell products rather than see if they are suited to me.

Madam Y.
Madam Y.

My face became awful after the treatment. So disappointed! Yeah you're right they just wanted to sell the services that they offer but they dont know how to care their customers.

Hi Micki,

Thank you for taking the time to send through your question. We are sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed.

Results vary from each client due to skin type and priority areas. We have a dedicated section on our website to showcase before and afters of acne treatments https://resultslaserclinic.com.au/chemical-facial-peels/
To achieve maximum results, we recommend anywhere from 4 to 6 treatments. Depending on your priority areas you may require maintenance however you will see a significant reduction.

Please advise if I may assist you further.

Kindest,