Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

I have laser sessions paid for in advance at the south Yarra clinic which has shut down. I have been unable to contact anyone to get my money back.
After about 10 sessions all my hair has completely regrown.
Every second appointment I had was cancelled and had to be rescheduled.
Do not recommend this place, dont
waste your money here

Store LocationSouth Yarra

terrible unprofessional amatuers

These nurses for Injectables are not qualified nurses, just people of the street
my treatment was botched,,, pay a bit more and get a qualified nurse or Doctor
hopeless they all should be reported to the Medical Board

Store Locationall

elvis.oramieh

elvis.oramiehSydney, NSW

Amazing results and nurse!

I have been coming to Results Laser Clinic in Bondi Junction now for the past 2 years and absolutely love Shannon. She always does such an amazing job which is why I have referred 4 of my friends to their clinic in the last 2 years. She is super friendly and very thorough with the information she provides. Could not be happier every time I leave the clinic :-)

Store LocationBondi Junction

Scam!

I got my underarms done at the North Sydney clinic and as per the technicians advise, got ten sessions done for ten months. There was no mention of more sessions when I first booked this. The results are bad. There has been a reduction of maybe 20% but it's a complete waste of money. The technicians are in their own world and many times they've used random settings on me. They have terrible customer service. When I told them that my armpit hair hasn't fully gone, they said I need to do five more sessions! Had I paid more and gone to some other clinic, they'd have removed the hair in three sessions. This clinic is absolutely a scam.

Ashy

AshyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my results

I have had my injectables and my skin treatments at the Fountain Gate and Knox stores and I’m so happy with my results. The girls there have always been super lovely and made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommend!

Store LocationKnox and Fountain Gate

Worst experience in their Melbourne Central Location

Store LocationMelbourne central

Great Staff at North Lakes Clinic

Very friendly staff, all of the girls there are lovely and are always very thorough with my treatments and love having a chat at the same time! I would definitely recommend

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Laura22

Laura22AU

Fabulous staff and service at Eastgardens clinic

Very impressed with the staff and products available at your clinic at Eastgardens. Highly recommend the team there and the treatments they have on offer! I am looking forward to future treatments. Thank you :)

Store LocationEastgardens

Ruth E.Sydney, NSW

Very Unprofessional

Store LocationNorth Sydney
Ruth E.

The email address you provided for me to contact you is unmonitored. It seems as though you are really not interested in speaking to me.

Biggest liars!! All they are after is money.

Results Laser Clinic lied about the price of the laser treatment requested. Then they sold my intellectually disabled daughter 4 sessions that she didn’t need and left her with $7 in her account. Wouldn’t refund. I explained the situation as she is on the pension & couldn’t afford it. They basically said ‘bad luck’
Really?? They are Just money hungry.
There is a lot more to this story, too long to write on here.
Never ever ever go there. Head office are vicious & greedy

Store LocationBurwood
Bella T.
Bella T.

The most incredible welcoming

I went in yesterday to the Woden result laser clinic and I was so amazed with the customer service. I went in not knowing to much about laser hair removal and they took the time to go through a whole slide show showing how it works and what happens. I even got a free patch test to ensure that the laser works on my lighter hairs.
Im going in for my first treatment today and I'm so excited to be apart of results laser clinic! Will be looking forward to seeing what other products and offers they have to offer!!

Store LocationWoden

Randa A.

Randa A.Sydney, NSW

error advertisement

Hi to whom it may concern
I have a complaint regarding your advertisement about spend $200 dollars and get a result cream for free . Well my daughter goes to Merrylands Result Laser but when I requested for that free gift she said I wasn't entitled for a free cream. My daughter Veronicca does her Laser both her underarms and full leg. So far I spent $790 dollars and I also got you a new customer that is my niece and spent on her for $400.
I am disappointed when a good customer get treated like nothing..
Please improve your customer service because I would not recommend it to no one especially what happened today.
Your regards
Mrs Randa Azzi

Store LocationMerrylands result in Stockland

Shannae G.

Shannae G.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing therapist, professional and caring

As a Laser Technician, trainer and manager in the industry for the past 9years ( I do not and have never worked at Results Clinics) I was highly impressed with the customer service, thorough treatment and education I received at my appointment today. I visited the Chermside clinic and was taken care of by Renee. I was so impressed with my experience. She made me feel so welcome and regardless of my industry experience, still went through everything with me. Thank you!!!

Store LocationWestfield Chermside
Results L.Results Laser Clinic

Stay away from this clinic if you care about your skin

Store LocationKnox and Fountain Gate
Results L.Results Laser Clinic

I was charged twice for my laser treatment!

Hi there,
I would advice you to avoid results laser clinic.
They charged me twice for my laser treatment, and I am still chasing my money.
The woman at the store was hopeless and didn’t add the sessions I bought to the system. When I came back for my treatment they denied I bought any sessions in front of other customers and made me pay for the treatment again. After a month, I am still sending them emails, proving my card transactions and demonstrating I bought those sessions.
Such a bad experience!

Store LocationHunter street Sydney
Kristi P.

Kristi P.South East Queensland, QLD

Summa from chermside QLD

I have been going to Summa for a while now and the service and advice is always amazing, helpful professional. Her knowledge on skin treatments and products is extensive and through, not to mention her hair removal experience.

Store LocationChermside

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Amazing experience

I visited results laser clinic recently at Eastgardens for my first micro peel with LED light. I really enjoyed the whole thing start to finish. My therapist Rachel, who is a credit to this clinic, thought me so much about my skin and the aftercare for the treatment. Days later my skin has never felt better and I am absolutely loving the results. I will 100% be back and will be recommending to friends.

Store LocationEastgardens

Vanessa O.

Vanessa O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not Use this Company

I was given a $400 birthday gift voucher from Results Laser Clinic at Airport West. I had a skin treatment done (that I had booked the week before - gift voucher in hand) and then went to pay with it. Apparently the voucher was for Laser Treatment only. At no stage in the booking process was this mentioned even though the details were apparently on my file. Nothing was written on the card or the receipt. DO NOT BUY VOUCHERS from this business and their resolution of this issue has been woeful. Having to escalate to VCAT to get my money back. Woeful customer service.

Store LocationAirport West

Judy S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Terrible - avoid!!!!!

Made my issue worse and cannot get any help from management!! Do not go near these people. There is no management or customer care. They do not stick to their contracts.

Store LocationWoden Canberra
Judy S.

AS an update. They offered to call me, we agreed on a time and .... no call. This us exactly why noone should go to them and they should close their doors.

Rach A.

Rach A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really happy with my treatments so far

Really happy with my laser sessions at Epping so far! And it’s good value for money! I’ve been going almost 12 months.
I’m almost done with laser so Ive just started sorting out my skin.
I can believe the difference at ter just one needling session! So worth it.
I have booked one more so I can’t wait!

Store LocationEpping

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Anyone has done acne beta peel? Just wondering if it is good or not. Cheers.

Hi Tanya,

Our Acne Beta Peel uses a combination of the active ingredients Salicylic Acid and Dioic Acid to treat:
o Clogged/congested pores
o Acne
o Pimples & Inflammation o Comedones

We recommend booking in a complimentary consultation with our expert therapists who can assess your skin and develop a plan for you. You are able to book by calling 1300 722 432.

Kindest,
Client Experience Team

Kaylee

Kayleeasked

How were the laser hair removal treatments at the Warringah Mall location? wanting to try laser for the first time and am very nervous about it.

Micki

Mickiasked

I would like to know if the acne package shows results. During my consultation, the staff member did not listen to what I was saying and just wanted to upsell products rather than see if they are suited to me.

Madam Y.
Madam Y.

My face became awful after the treatment. So disappointed! Yeah you're right they just wanted to sell the services that they offer but they dont know how to care their customers.

Hi Micki,

Thank you for taking the time to send through your question. We are sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed.

Results vary from each client due to skin type and priority areas. We have a dedicated section on our website to showcase before and afters of acne treatments https://resultslaserclinic.com.au/chemical-facial-peels/
To achieve maximum results, we recommend anywhere from 4 to 6 treatments. Depending on your priority areas you may require maintenance however you will see a significant reduction.

Please advise if I may assist you further.

Kindest,