2.9

Elle

ElleIllawarra, NSW

The most knowledgable & comfortable Experience

I recently had my first injections with Nurse Amanda at Results in Wollongong.
I was nervous prior to arriving but Amanda instantly made me feel comfortable and safe.
Her knowledge and passion for skin care is incredible and not biased by any means. I found she only gave the best advice for what I needed, without pushing me into anything I was uncomfortable with.
The result of the injections was exactly what I needed to feel fresh and confident again.

Will definitely be back to see Amanda again, The experience was amazing!

Thankyou Results and in particular Nurse Amanda :-)

Very happy girl

I recently had my first treatment of Dysport with Nurse Amanda, she was extremely professional , caring and offered advice & expertise around what I needed. Highly recommend Results laser at Wollongong

Jenna

JennaIllawarra, NSW

Knowledgeable and efficient

I went to the Wollongong clinic for needling with Nurse Amanda. She is very informative and passionate. Love her honesty about what suits you best. Have only had the one session done, and can already see results. Would definitely recommend.

Store LocationWollongong, NSW

Great clinic

Seen the girls (can't remember name, seen a few of them) at Wollongong for hair removal. Really professional, always on time and have even squeezed me in a few times. Been going for years now.
Great job in all aspects. Thanks to

Maxine

MaxineIllawarra, NSW

A very happy client !!!!

I have signed up for a course of hair removal. From the moment I met Amanda I felt I was in expert hands. She made me feel comfortable, no big sales pitch , explained the procedure to me in precise detail and answered all my questions with extensive knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend Amanda to any future clients.

Store LocationWollongong

I wish I went to you guys sooner!!

The quality of service and treatments I received from results laser clinic in Wollongong was outstanding. The shape of my lips have never looked better- I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
I seen nurse Amanda and I was very impressed with her professionalism and skill with the needle

Ryan

RyanIllawarra, NSW

Flawless service at a competitive price point!

Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone. Professional and prompt service without any of the fuss associated with other clinics of this type.

I urge anyone seeking these services to get in touch with these guys immediately and treat yourself to a better you!

Carlie

CarlieIllawarra, NSW

Amazing! So happy

Had cosmetic injectables with Amanda in Wollongong and she was so knowledgeable and explained every part of the process with me as it was my first time. She listened to what I wanted and offered great advice. I was am so happy with the result and value for money and will definitely will be seeing her again.

Store LocationWollongong NSW
Allyssa

AllyssaIllawarra, NSW

Amazing service

Nurse Amanda was very informative, knowledgeable and was very gentle and took next to no time when injecting. Conversation leading up to injection definitely took my mind off the needles!

Ekhlas

EkhlasIllawarra, NSW

Robbed and rude customer service.

Horrible services

Store LocationBrunswick
ERY

ERYSydney, NSW

Making the appointment

When I made the appointment, wasn't told how to prepare and the full job couldn't be done. Now I have to wait another month. The technician was very good though!

Store LocationLiverpool NSW

Love Results

Been to 3 other laser clinics including a well known Private clinic (well over 15 in 3 years) - absolutely cannot fault the RL team, friendly, great service and it works only see them every 3 months now for a touch up Full Legs, Under Arms, Brazilian, Jaw Line and Full Arms

Store LocationWomen ACT

Worst laser clinic

They refuse refund under any circumstance and when I requested to get a credit they said they issued it, but when I went to redeem it there was $0 credit

Store LocationNorth lakes
Annie

AnnieAustralian Capital Territory

result in Canberra (Woden)

Store LocationCanberra

mischa

mischaCanberra 2600, ACT

results in Canberra

initially the service provided was great
Over time my experience deteriorated
I had half of my entire eye brow lasered off twice! I was told that I would be offered a complimentary session both times, still awaiting this offer.
The staffs conversation content is vile! On one occasion one of the girls told me about a male client being extremely inappropriate in her company.
Not to mention the amount of times I've had to actually tell the staff what I'm booked in for, I also got a 30min micro facial which went for less than half that time.
I hope the new staff will support the owner to have a buisness she deserves, as it is obvious there has been a lot of love, money and time into this buisness.

Store Locationbelconnen
Yms

YmsSydney, NSW

Hold time is ridiculous

I have been on hold for 2 hours now to try and book an appointment because the website doesn't allow me to book one, don’t know if they only have one person working or what but its honestly not acceptable. Called up at exactly 9am and was on hold for half an hour, had to start work so I requested a call back and nothing. Still nothing. Tried again after lunch, it’s been 2 hours on hold and couldn't wait any longer.

Shah

ShahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier

All the treatments you can get from Results laser team are professional and the best and I can feel the results on my skin so much . Couldn't be happier than this at the moment .Thanks to all.

Store Locationupper Mt Gravatt , Garden city
Sheena

SheenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect so happy

Have been seeing Pria now for 18months for fillers - couldn't be happier. Professional and caring approach, just marvellous. On our first appointment conversed on my needs and that I wanted a natural look. I'm 56 with comments such as you look so fresh, younger what have you done. Ha go see Pria my answer. Can't thank you enough.

Store LocationSouthland
Emmy H.

Emmy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic treatment and fantastic customer service

I went for the first time to get my skin needled at the glen results laser clinic and not only did they do a fantastic job but they also made me feel comfortable making sure I was ok though the needling process. Highly recommend this clinic!

Store LocationThe glen, glen Waverley

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Anyone has done acne beta peel? Just wondering if it is good or not. Cheers.

Hi Tanya,

Our Acne Beta Peel uses a combination of the active ingredients Salicylic Acid and Dioic Acid to treat:
o Clogged/congested pores
o Acne
o Pimples & Inflammation o Comedones

We recommend booking in a complimentary consultation with our expert therapists who can assess your skin and develop a plan for you. You are able to book by calling 1300 722 432.

Kindest,
Client Experience Team

Kaylee

Kayleeasked

How were the laser hair removal treatments at the Warringah Mall location? wanting to try laser for the first time and am very nervous about it.

Micki

Mickiasked

I would like to know if the acne package shows results. During my consultation, the staff member did not listen to what I was saying and just wanted to upsell products rather than see if they are suited to me.

Madam Y.
Madam Y.

My face became awful after the treatment. So disappointed! Yeah you're right they just wanted to sell the services that they offer but they dont know how to care their customers.

Hi Micki,

Thank you for taking the time to send through your question. We are sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed.

Results vary from each client due to skin type and priority areas. We have a dedicated section on our website to showcase before and afters of acne treatments https://resultslaserclinic.com.au/chemical-facial-peels/
To achieve maximum results, we recommend anywhere from 4 to 6 treatments. Depending on your priority areas you may require maintenance however you will see a significant reduction.

Please advise if I may assist you further.

Kindest,