Revitive Circulation Booster Advanced

Revitive Circulation Booster Advanced

MPN: 36039408

Brownie

BrownieSydney, NSW

WOW WISH I HAD FOUND IT EARLIER !

The advanced revitiville has been a god send with my blog left artery. Has taken away the swelling with just 30mins a day ! With my compression socks they work with each other !

Purchased in May 2019 at Ebay for $170.00.

Caitlin

CaitlinCanberra 2600, ACT

Relieves my tired aching legs!

I'm a 27yo theatre nurse which involves being on my feet and standing still for long periods of time. Despite wearing compression socks I come home with aching legs which has kept me up at night. Using Revitive has really helped. Would be better if it turned on at the previous level instead of setting it every time.

Purchased in June 2019.

Revitive M.Revitive

Excellent for tight, sore and restless legs

I had my doubts but as a person who suffers restless legs syndrome, the revitive worked wonders. My aches and pains are gone just by spending the programmed 30mins a day.

Purchased in March 2019.

w162011

w162011AU

This unit works very well and I am very happy I purchased it

Works well and I am very happy I made the decision to buy it
Different options such as foot or pads are excellent
Well worth the investment
I use it regularly - at least twice nightly

Purchased in March 2019 for $179.00.

Lyn

LynIllawarra, NSW

Fabulous

I bought Revitive Advanced for my 84yr old mum who is not as mobile as she used to be. She loves it, using it every night as she watches her favourite TV shows. The pain & swelling she was experiencing previously in her legs has diminished significantly after only one month of use. We highly recommend this product!

Margaret

MargaretPacific Pines Qld 4211

Works for us

My husband and I have used this machine for the past month and it certainly lives up to its claims. We both have sore feet at the end of each day and the machine certainly helps reduce swelling in our feet and ankles. We are able to move more freely and find that we only have to use it once a day to get results. Great in the hot weather too as it reduces swelling.

Not for me

Revitive was not successful for my Restless Legs. I kept trying different levels but to no avail. However, the good news was that my Plantar Facia has now recovered.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Just the thing to relieve cramps in my legs.

I always had trouble with painful cramps in my legs during the night, Since buying and regularly using Revitive I have no more cramps.

It is fantastic

It does help with circulation very good it is very relaxing while using it also cramps at night have reduced

Didn't work for me

Peggy
Peggy

Titu

Titu

Did not help at all

My wife used Revitive for 3 days and her knee pains actually got worst. She is still reeling under the after effects for over a month.
The device was purchased under Money back guarantee and its over a month now waiting for the refund to come through. Administration charge for refund is $30, which is excessive. No response to emails from Customer service either.

GelJersey City

Diabetic Neuropathy

I have been using the Revitive Pro for about one month on a daily basis. I use it for 30 minutes on 60 and I use the pads on whatever hurts that day. I have noticed the pain has disappeared and so has the swelling. I love this machine it has improved the pain I suffer from the diabetic neuropathy and the kidney insufficiency. I would highly recommend the Revitive Pro.

Revitive M.Revitive

Thank you for your feedback.
We are happy to hear that REVITIVE Circulation booster has helped you.
If you have any questions about this device, please contact our Customer Service team at 1800 505 108, or drop us an email at info.au@actegy.com

Gel

Thank you. I have been telling others about Revitive.

Dragon

DragonThe Entrance NSW

Reserving judgement.

Have diabetic neuropathy in both feet - have been using circulation booster for 2 months - feels good after usage but numbness returns to feet. Hope that long term usage may result in some improvement.

January 5th 2019 Update: Temporary relief

After 12 months usage, I can report that the Revitive gave some temporary relief to my peripheral neurophy when I use it nightly for 30 minutes ... however the cost of the Foot and Leg gel ( $20+) makes it very expensive

Mum to 1

Mum to 1Mount Gambier

Works for us!

My mum uses hers 30 minutes every day for past 18mths to 2 years. If she doesn't use it her ankles swell and gets cramps. I guess it works for some and for others none. It clearly states medical conditions on box when not to use it and have checked this before starting to use it myself. I have gradually increased the settings. I have bad circulation and my legs ache at night but since using this it has certainly shown improvement. My partner uses the body patches for his bad back and seems to find some "relief" from it, it is not intended to miraculously heal the pain but it gives relief and that is what we have purchased it for. We were lucky though and were able to 'trial' it before making the decision as to the benefits for us.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

mike a.

mike a.asked

Would the pads help my Carpal Tunnel if applied?

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the question. REVITIVE is registered to assist with certain conditions effecting the lower limbs. We do not have approved claims for the upper body, so as such it is not indicated to assist in these areas and for conditions such as carpal tunnel.

If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to give our customer service team a call on 07 5443 9767.

Judy K.

Judy K.asked

Does it work for osteo arthritis

Hi Judy,

REVITIVE has been shown to assist with Osteoarthritis of the knee. If this is a particular concern for you, we would encourage you to consider the REVITIVE Osteoarthritis-Knee model - this comes with specific thigh pads and a unique arthritis mode that is designed to assist with the condition. Results vary from person-to-person so it is impossible to say for sure that it will work for everyone. We do offer a 60-day Money Back trial period so if you find that after a few weeks of use, it is not working for you, we will refund your purchase (minus $29.95 which covers the return of the device to us).

You can read more information here - https://www.revitive.com.au/osteoarthritis
Here is a link to the product -https://www.revitive.com.au/osteoarthritis-knee/

If you would like any further information, please be sure to contact us. Our Customer Service team can be reached on 07 5443 9767

Toni M

Toni Masked

Can I claim a refund on my health insurance for the purchase of my Revitive medic plus?

Hi Toni M,

It is possible, but it comes down to the insurance provider you use and the level of cover you have. It is best to give your health insurance company a call to check.

AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

CategoryFoot Massagers