Revitive Circulation Booster Advanced

Revitive Circulation Booster Advanced

MPN: 36039408

Excellent for tight, sore and restless legs

I had my doubts but as a person who suffers restless legs syndrome, the revitive worked wonders. My aches and pains are gone just by spending the programmed 30mins a day.

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi Jason, Fantastic to hear REVITIVE has proven itself once again. We love hearing the benefits our users experience. Well done for making it a part of your daily routine - this is an important factor for success. Thanks for taking the item to review. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

This unit works very well and I am very happy I purchased it

Works well and I am very happy I made the decision to buy it
Different options such as foot or pads are excellent
Well worth the investment
I use it regularly - at least twice nightly

Purchased in March 2019 for $179.00.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review. We are thrilled to hear you are seeing the benefits. Using REVITIVE consistently is the key to getting the best results so well done for making it part of your daily routine. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Fabulous

I bought Revitive Advanced for my 84yr old mum who is not as mobile as she used to be. She loves it, using it every night as she watches her favourite TV shows. The pain & swelling she was experiencing previously in her legs has diminished significantly after only one month of use. We highly recommend this product!

Hi Lyn Thanks for sharing your mum's experience. We are so pleased to hear she is getting relief from pain and swelling. We hope that she continues to enjoy her evening TV and REVITIVE time. If we can be of any assistance, please be sure to reach out - 1800 505 108 or info.au@actegy.com Thanks again for your comments, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Works for us

My husband and I have used this machine for the past month and it certainly lives up to its claims. We both have sore feet at the end of each day and the machine certainly helps reduce swelling in our feet and ankles. We are able to move more freely and find that we only have to use it once a day to get results. Great in the hot weather too as it reduces swelling.

Hi Margaret, Thank you for sharing your experience. It is fantastic to hear that both you and your husband are seeing improvements after only a month. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know. If we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out - our customer service team are available on 1800 505 108 or info.au@actegy.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Not for me

Revitive was not successful for my Restless Legs. I kept trying different levels but to no avail. However, the good news was that my Plantar Facia has now recovered.

Hi Ian, Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We are glad to hear you have received some relief. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss this further or of we can be of any assistance. Our Customer Service team can be reached on 1800 505 108 or info.au@actegyhealth.com Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Just the thing to relieve cramps in my legs.

I always had trouble with painful cramps in my legs during the night, Since buying and regularly using Revitive I have no more cramps.

Hi Mickey, It's always wonderful to hear that REVITIVE has helped. Nothing like finding relief for our legs. Thank you for sharing your story. Best regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

It is fantastic

It does help with circulation very good it is very relaxing while using it also cramps at night have reduced

Hi Garry, We are very pleased to hear that you are getting great benefit from using REVITIVE Advanced. Have a wonderful weekend. Warm regards, Actegy Health Australia

Didn't work for me

Tried this unit after speaking to physician who stated it might work but he wasn't optimistic due to diagnosis involved but worth a try. No improvement at all so we called to return unit. UPS return was quick and easy. We have been waiting for refund for some time and so contacted the company. We were informed the money was refunded to our charge account 10 days ago but it is not there. Representative did say it should only take a few days to show on account but again stated it was sent 10 days prior. His only response was they sent it and we would have to take it up with our charge account company. I did call and was told they have no record of receiving anything and that I should register a complaint so they could follow up, which I did do. This company is a joke to work with so please be pretty certain this is an item you will keep because getting reimbursed is a hassle.

Hi Peggy, We are sorry you are experiencing such difficulty with getting your refund. We would like to be able to help you. From your explanation, it does not sound like you are writing from Australia? The process for Revitive Australia is for our Customer Service team to provide an authorised Revitive return label, which our customers will then take to Australia Post for return post to us. We do not use UPS in Australia for our returns. If you can help me with information on where you purchased your product from, I will get the market representatives to look into your case and resolve it asap. I have also private messaged you on this so you can contact us directly, if you prefer. Look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards, Actegy Health AustraliaNO I did not purchase from Australia, but the USA. Purchased through the mail order #ORDUS110788, order date 10/17/18. Packing list showed email address of us.info@actegy.com us.revitive.com. Registered on line 10/25/18 @1:25 pm. Called for return label and received GA3306 0-04 UPS ground tracking 1Z867 1W5 90 9632 5096.Taken to UPS store 11/6/18 @ 9:53 am to return and rec'd drop off pkg receipt tracking #1//z8671W59096325096. You have already been given this information. Phone contact to follow up on refund was highly unsatisfactory. We were told to contact our credit card company, which we did. Please expedite this refund ASAP or I will be forced to contact them again and give Chase/Visa this email with your apparent stalling tactics regarding my refund. As noted, you and Chase have already been given this information.Hi Peggy, We have now emailed all of these details to our Customer Service team in USA and requested for them to contact you soon as possible. Warm regards, Actegy Health, Australia

Did not help at all

My wife used Revitive for 3 days and her knee pains actually got worst. She is still reeling under the after effects for over a month.
The device was purchased under Money back guarantee and its over a month now waiting for the refund to come through. Administration charge for refund is $30, which is excessive. No response to emails from Customer service either.

Diabetic Neuropathy

I have been using the Revitive Pro for about one month on a daily basis. I use it for 30 minutes on 60 and I use the pads on whatever hurts that day. I have noticed the pain has disappeared and so has the swelling. I love this machine it has improved the pain I suffer from the diabetic neuropathy and the kidney insufficiency. I would highly recommend the Revitive Pro.

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that REVITIVE Circulation booster has helped you. If you have any questions about this device, please contact our Customer Service team at 1800 505 108, or drop us an email at info.au@actegy.comThank you. I have been telling others about Revitive.

Reserving judgement.

Have diabetic neuropathy in both feet - have been using circulation booster for 2 months - feels good after usage but numbness returns to feet. Hope that long term usage may result in some improvement.

January 5th 2019 Update: Temporary relief

After 12 months usage, I can report that the Revitive gave some temporary relief to my peripheral neurophy when I use it nightly for 30 minutes ... however the cost of the Foot and Leg gel ( $20+) makes it very expensive

Works for us!

My mum uses hers 30 minutes every day for past 18mths to 2 years. If she doesn't use it her ankles swell and gets cramps. I guess it works for some and for others none. It clearly states medical conditions on box when not to use it and have checked this before starting to use it myself. I have gradually increased the settings. I have bad circulation and my legs ache at night but since using this it has certainly shown improvement. My partner uses the body patches for his bad back and seems to find some "relief" from it, it is not intended to miraculously heal the pain but it gives relief and that is what we have purchased it for. We were lucky though and were able to 'trial' it before making the decision as to the benefits for us.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

If I have nerves problem bottom of my feet and it’s swollen cans the blood not circulating can I use revitive circulation booster
Hi Shan, REVITIVE uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to contract and relax your muscles, increasing the blood flow in your legs and feet which may help improve circulation. It has also been shown to provide assistance to some users with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (see here for more information; https://www.revitive.com.au/diabetes). Whether it will assist in your case, is difficult to say without knowing the cause of your nerve problems. We recommend that anyone with an underlying medical condition consult with their doctor before considering the use of REVITIVE - they will be best positioned to advise if the device is suitable for your specific condition and with a view of any relevant medical history. I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 07 5443 9767 to discuss further. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

I have plantar fasciitis mainly in my right foot. I can feel the machine working on both feet but it is slightly stronger (I can see my left big toe twitching) in my left foot. Is there any reason for this. I do moisturise both feet before I start.
Hi AngelaC, Great work including moisturiser as part of your routine - this certainly helps. The intensity output in both foot pads is exactly the same. However, both feet and legs are not exactly the same and the nerves in one foot or leg may be more sensitive than the other. We could speculate that your plantar fasciitis may be a factor - your doctor would be the best person to confirm this. If you are concerned please consult with your doctor - they can assess if there are any other considerations. It is important that you set the intensity to a level that is comfortable in the more sensitive foot. The other foot will still be receiving the EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) despite the lower sensation. I hope this helps, Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.Thank you for your reply. Can I also ask if this device has been known to help relieve plantar fasciitis?Hi AngleaC, Clinical trials have not been conducted specifically for this condition so at this stage we cannot say that it is indicated to assist. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Hi, my name is Laura and I have oesteoarthritis on the top of both feet. Would this machine help me or possibly hinder due to the location of pain. Thank you.
Hi Laura, Thank you for your question. Are you looking for a help to reduce osteoarthritic knee pain or for general blood circulation? REVITIVE Osteoarthritis-Knee is a drug-free medical device which may help reduce pain and discomfort associated with osteoarthritis of the knee. We recommend that anyone with a pre-existing condition checks in with their doctor before considering the use of REVITIVE. Your doctor is in the best position to advise if it is suitable for your specific condition and with consideration of your medical history. It is also important that you check the contraindications - https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/ Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Circulation Booster Advanced