Very professional job

The initial consultation with this company was very informative and made me decide this was the right company to carry out the instal. The experience of a solar installation on my house was great. Installers were very courteous and helpful with all the questions I asked. I would readily recommend them to anyone considering a solar installation.

David

DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

Beyond any expectation that I had for my first solar installation

Excellent pre quotation visit, very informative and truthful [and as it turns out spot on and realistic].
Pre planning and consideration was very good.
Installation was outstanding, high quality and highly regarded equipment supplied.
Regular communication through the entire quoting, planning, installation, and followup stages.
The performance of the system is just wonderful, could not be happier.

Thanks heaps PJ, Tim, and Mitch.

Panel Purchased Seraphim Blade 300W - 315W
Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Good professional business. PJ knows his product. Out of 4 quotes PJ was the only one to make a personal assessment

We accepted the quote and the installers were here within 5 days. It took 2 guys to before lunchtime to install the panels. They were efficient and polite. We are very happy with the company

Panel Purchased Risen polycrystalline
Purchase Price $4,450.00
Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Hi Lefty, Thank you very much for your kind words about our team, especially PJ. We'll pass on your feedback (we're sure he'll be happy to hear it). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, RevoluSun Power.

Sam

SamNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service and communication

I contacted PJ in Townsville and received a quote back within 24 hours. I was a little concerned when the quote didn't have the timer switch for the hot water system. There pricing was notably cheaper than the other 4 recieved quotes from different retailers.

I signed my quote with notes of our call and was notified by my energy supplier and application had been submitted within 3 hours of submitting the acceptance.

Within 4 days I was called to book in the installation.

On install day the guys doing the work were amazing.

Very happy .

Aby

AbyNorth Queensland, QLD

Really great system or the price I paid and at the same time great customer support, really would really recommend them

Very easily done no issues and great customer support. Had kept there for the installation date and would definitely recommend them to everyone. There products are really world class panels.

Panel Purchased Sungrow
Purchase Price $3,990.00

Erich Sandner

Erich SandnerNorth Queensland, QLD

Works Well And Looks Good

Very quickly and carried out within 10 days of quotation. No issues so far. There are always questions which arise after installation regarding tariff and installation work all dealt with.

Panel Purchased No idea
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $4,590.00
Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Hi Erich, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 738 658.

Kind regards,
RevoluSun Power Team

Revolusuntastic

Revolusun in a word Professional, from start to finish very friendly and easy process, I will be telling others about them 1 day and all was done no mess left behind, very happy with the whole process.

Blue

BlueFar North Queensland, QLD

Solartastic

The installation was performed professional and was done by polite men
They worked non stop, informative and friendly to my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend RevoloSun to
Friends and Family. Thankyou from start to installation there was never an issue.
Best to you team.
Debbie And Al.

Alisa Wang

Alisa WangDarwin, NT

Dedicated Team

We have been very happy with our experience with RevoluSun Power. The salesman who came to our house was very knowledgeable and helpful working a plan within our limited budget and time frames. The installation was on time and very professional. Our only issue was the Power & Water took about 3 weeks to change the meter .

Installation

Great company to deal with

Revolusun Team was right from start to finish about Solar, they worked tirelessly to keep us up to date with info and responses to our requests, and we were totally clear about what we were getting and times etc after accepting their quote and Wes performed a very neat and tidy installation and demo. We received an excellent product and service. Thank you Revolusun team. Will recommend you at every opportunity. Good luck for the future. Dan Miller

Panel Purchased Canadian
System Size6.5 KW

Kathy

KathyTownsville

Overall Experience

I am so happy to have made the decision to go solar. Now that the system is up and running, it is delivering as promised. During our assessment, everything was well explained and detailed. The installation was quick & clean. The process after all the panels were installed was laid out well and understood. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you..

Great job.

Pj was very helpful in the process of installing solar to my house. I highly recommend the team.I would contact pj on a daily basis an nothing was ever an issue.

Review collected in partnership with RevoluSun Power

Professional team that delivered an excellent result

Very impressed with the installation crew fine tuned the panel placement on site to ensure the best performance. Happy to recommend.

Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Thank you so much your kind words. We wish you a good luck in the future.

Matt

MattDarwin

Great and quick

I had no issues from sales through to installation. It all went very smoothly and on time as promised. The quality of the installation was excellent.

Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Thank you so much for your review Matt. We always make sure that solar installation experience is informative and easy for you and we are glad you had a good experience with us.

N. Kodega

N. KodegaBluewater

Very happy and satisfied

Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Thank you so Much Nathan for your kind words and appreciating our services. We wish you a good luck.

Nev

Nev

New business to the Northern Territory

Whilst the sales person convinced me to go with solar, I could not be satisfied that this company was the one to do the job. Based interstate with an overseas website and only been in the Darwin a short time, cold calling on customers at home to book an appointment with a sales person, as first contact, using contractors I was unfamiliar with, did not give me the confidence to proceed with them. I still elected to go to solar but with an experienced local family business, with a well established network of providers and installers of quality product. Sorry I was not prepared to run the risk with a new business, despite their price being competitive.

Great Experience

Without being pushy with his sales pitch, GK from Revolusun Power was informative and made regular contact with me until I was able to proceed with a meeting and he was able to discuss the ideal scenario for my needs. He came across as a genuine, approachable and knowledgeable person.

Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Thank you so much Luke for your kind words. We try to do our level best to provide our customers with a transparent and informative experience. We wish you good luck with your endeavors towards the green planet.

Robyn Austin

Robyn AustinTownsville

Extremely Impressed

We were extremely impressed with the service given by RevoluSun and the installer. The installer even took time to discuss other things we need t w. Doug and Robyn

Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Thanks you so much Robyn for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience.

Easy and Efficient Process

Fast install and great people! It was so easy to get the solar panels and all the staff involved kept me informed every step of the way. They arrived on the dot when they said, anticipated every possible situation and provided us with clear and precise explanations. I would recommend this company if you're considering solar.

Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Thank you so much Brad for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience.

Great exp with Revolusun Power

We are very pleased with the service we've gotten from Revolusun Power! From the presentation to the permits and installation everything has been taken care of for us. They were even able to do the install earlier than expected and worked with my concern over where the panels would be placed. Everyone has been very professional.

Rev P.RevoluSun Power

Thank you so much Josh for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience.