RevoluSun Power

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
  • Purchase Price$4,343.33 (3)
  • Installation

Best service and product

Very happy with installed product. Friendly and efficient installers. Excellent customer service from start to finish. I would highly recommend RevoluSun Power to anyone wanting to get solar in the future.
These guys are amazing , love the work ........

Professional and Honest People

Very good information and service from PJ. Although the two installers arrived after the designated time, they were able to install 20 panels in an afternoon. Very pleasant and professional guys.
The system has only been in place for a week so I can’t comment on any savings. I am aware that my partner and I have already modified our power usage behaviour and so I am expecting good value for money in the future.
Thank you very much Nadia and PJ.

Great product & Rudy installation of 6.6 kW solar

Sungrow inverter and risen panels were installed and using them efficiently.
Installation was very neat with tidy termination. Electrician explained everything in detail about how to turn on and off the system.
Hot water switch also was included in the system. Price of the system was very reasonable. Revolusun is definitely worth considering

Great

From the first phone call to the in home consultation through to installation, everyone was professional and courteous. Any questions were answered in terms that were easily understood. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Revolusun Power. Thanks Mark

Great job

Review collected in partnership with RevoluSun Power

Revolusun Power where great to deal with. The whole process was made very easy for us. Everyone from sales to installation did everything they said they would and at the time they said they would. I have no problem reconmending this business. Thanks Mick

Very professional job

The initial consultation with this company was very informative and made me decide this was the right company to carry out the instal. The experience of a solar installation on my house was great. Installers were very courteous and helpful with all the questions I asked. I would readily recommend them to anyone considering a solar installation.

David

DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

Beyond any expectation that I had for my first solar installation

Excellent pre quotation visit, very informative and truthful [and as it turns out spot on and realistic].
Pre planning and consideration was very good.
Installation was outstanding, high quality and highly regarded equipment supplied.
Regular communication through the entire quoting, planning, installation, and followup stages.
The performance of the system is just wonderful, could not be happier.

Thanks heaps PJ, Tim, and Mitch.

Panel Purchased Seraphim Blade 300W - 315W
Nadia T.RevoluSun Power

Good professional business. PJ knows his product. Out of 4 quotes PJ was the only one to make a personal assessment

We accepted the quote and the installers were here within 5 days. It took 2 guys to before lunchtime to install the panels. They were efficient and polite. We are very happy with the company

Panel Purchased Risen polycrystalline
Purchase Price$4,450.00
Nadia T.RevoluSun Power

Hi Lefty, Thank you very much for your kind words about our team, especially PJ. We'll pass on your feedback (we're sure he'll be happy to hear it). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, RevoluSun Power.

Sam

SamNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service and communication

I contacted PJ in Townsville and received a quote back within 24 hours. I was a little concerned when the quote didn't have the timer switch for the hot water system. There pricing was notably cheaper than the other 4 recieved quotes from different retailers.

I signed my quote with notes of our call and was notified by my energy supplier and application had been submitted within 3 hours of submitting the acceptance.

Within 4 days I was called to book in the installation.

On install day the guys doing the work were amazing.

Very happy .

Aby

AbyNorth Queensland, QLD

Really great system or the price I paid and at the same time great customer support, really would really recommend them

Very easily done no issues and great customer support. Had kept there for the installation date and would definitely recommend them to everyone. There products are really world class panels.

Panel Purchased Sungrow
Purchase Price$3,990.00
Erich Sandner

Erich SandnerNorth Queensland, QLD

Works Well And Looks Good

Very quickly and carried out within 10 days of quotation. No issues so far. There are always questions which arise after installation regarding tariff and installation work all dealt with.

Panel Purchased No idea
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$4,590.00
Nadia T.RevoluSun Power

Hi Erich, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 738 658.

Kind regards,
RevoluSun Power Team

Revolusuntastic

Revolusun in a word Professional, from start to finish very friendly and easy process, I will be telling others about them 1 day and all was done no mess left behind, very happy with the whole process.

Blue

BlueFar North Queensland, QLD

Solartastic

The installation was performed professional and was done by polite men
They worked non stop, informative and friendly to my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend RevoloSun to
Friends and Family. Thankyou from start to installation there was never an issue.
Best to you team.
Debbie And Al.

Alisa Wang

Alisa WangDarwin, NT

Dedicated Team

We have been very happy with our experience with RevoluSun Power. The salesman who came to our house was very knowledgeable and helpful working a plan within our limited budget and time frames. The installation was on time and very professional. Our only issue was the Power & Water took about 3 weeks to change the meter .

Find out how RevoluSun Power compares to other Solar Retailers

Great company to deal with

Revolusun Team was right from start to finish about Solar, they worked tirelessly to keep us up to date with info and responses to our requests, and we were totally clear about what we were getting and times etc after accepting their quote and Wes performed a very neat and tidy installation and demo. We received an excellent product and service. Thank you Revolusun team. Will recommend you at every opportunity. Good luck for the future. Dan Miller

Panel Purchased Canadian
System Size6.5 KW
Kathy

KathyTownsville

Overall Experience

I am so happy to have made the decision to go solar. Now that the system is up and running, it is delivering as promised. During our assessment, everything was well explained and detailed. The installation was quick & clean. The process after all the panels were installed was laid out well and understood. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you..

Great job.

Pj was very helpful in the process of installing solar to my house. I highly recommend the team.I would contact pj on a daily basis an nothing was ever an issue.

Review collected in partnership with RevoluSun Power

Professional team that delivered an excellent result

Very impressed with the installation crew fine tuned the panel placement on site to ensure the best performance. Happy to recommend.

Nadia T.RevoluSun Power

Thank you so much your kind words. We wish you a good luck in the future.

Matt

MattDarwin

Great and quick

I had no issues from sales through to installation. It all went very smoothly and on time as promised. The quality of the installation was excellent.

Nadia T.RevoluSun Power

Thank you so much for your review Matt. We always make sure that solar installation experience is informative and easy for you and we are glad you had a good experience with us.