RevoluSun Power

Really great system or the price I paid and at the same time great customer support, really would really recommend them

Very easily done no issues and great customer support. Had kept there for the installation date and would definitely recommend them to everyone. There products are really world class panels.

Panel Purchased Sungrow
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $3,990.00

Works Well And Looks Good

Very quickly and carried out within 10 days of quotation. No issues so far. There are always questions which arise after installation regarding tariff and installation work all dealt with.

Panel Purchased No idea
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $4,590.00

Revolusuntastic

Revolusun in a word Professional, from start to finish very friendly and easy process, I will be telling others about them 1 day and all was done no mess left behind, very happy with the whole process.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Brett, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful review! I'm so pleased to hear about your experience with us and hope you continue to enjoy your new system. Regards, RevoluSun Power Team

Solartastic

The installation was performed professional and was done by polite men
They worked non stop, informative and friendly to my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend RevoloSun to
Friends and Family. Thankyou from start to installation there was never an issue.
Best to you team.
Debbie And Al.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you so very much for your review. Your feedback is extremely important to us and helps assist us to improve our services and highlight the value of our services. We're pleased we could assist you in this process and are glad to hear we didn't let you down. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, RevoluSun Power.

Dedicated Team

We have been very happy with our experience with RevoluSun Power. The salesman who came to our house was very knowledgeable and helpful working a plan within our limited budget and time frames. The installation was on time and very professional. Our only issue was the Power & Water took about 3 weeks to change the meter .

Installation

Great company to deal with

Revolusun Team was right from start to finish about Solar, they worked tirelessly to keep us up to date with info and responses to our requests, and we were totally clear about what we were getting and times etc after accepting their quote and Wes performed a very neat and tidy installation and demo. We received an excellent product and service. Thank you Revolusun team. Will recommend you at every opportunity. Good luck for the future. Dan Miller

Panel Purchased Canadian
System Size6.5 KW

Overall Experience

I am so happy to have made the decision to go solar. Now that the system is up and running, it is delivering as promised. During our assessment, everything was well explained and detailed. The installation was quick & clean. The process after all the panels were installed was laid out well and understood. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you..

Great job.

Pj was very helpful in the process of installing solar to my house. I highly recommend the team.I would contact pj on a daily basis an nothing was ever an issue.

Professional team that delivered an excellent result

Very impressed with the installation crew fine tuned the panel placement on site to ensure the best performance. Happy to recommend.

Thank you so much your kind words. We wish you a good luck in the future.

Great and quick

I had no issues from sales through to installation. It all went very smoothly and on time as promised. The quality of the installation was excellent.

Thank you so much for your review Matt. We always make sure that solar installation experience is informative and easy for you and we are glad you had a good experience with us.

Very happy and satisfied

I always wanted to buy Solar and signed up for 3 quotation thing online, I got flooded with calls about solar and everyone was saying different things, and explained different products. I got so confused and terrified that I started believing no one in Solar industry is legitimate. Then one day, someone knocked on my door and gave me a decent introduction and sales pitch ( believe me, I knew what was he all about). He booked me in for some solar consultation, I liked it because he was not at all pushy and answered everything I threw at him. I asked him if he can book me in for consultation at their office (I was being smart to find out if they are the same dodgy company who pretend to be local). I met Kd at their office who was very respectful and honest in his approach. We discussed for almost 1 hr about solar and then he asked me to do research about product they were offering ( I liked not being forced to sign and give deposit). I knew the product offered was a good quality product (experience came in handy), I called him again to inspect my property and seriously I was convinced that I am going to sign with this company. Since the day I signed up, I was continuously been informed untill Installation was done. I checked my system everyday for months and system was producing more than what KD calculated. I will give my high recommendation for this company because they are genuine, informative and HONEST. Thanks KD, Revolusun Team and that guy who knocked on my door. Thank you so much again.

Thank you so Much Nathan for your kind words and appreciating our services. We wish you a good luck.

New business to the Northern Territory

Whilst the sales person convinced me to go with solar, I could not be satisfied that this company was the one to do the job. Based interstate with an overseas website and only been in the Darwin a short time, cold calling on customers at home to book an appointment with a sales person, as first contact, using contractors I was unfamiliar with, did not give me the confidence to proceed with them. I still elected to go to solar but with an experienced local family business, with a well established network of providers and installers of quality product. Sorry I was not prepared to run the risk with a new business, despite their price being competitive.

Hi Nev, Thanks for taking your precious time to review RevoluSun Power. We are glad that you have chosen Solar to reduce your electricity bill and help environment. We are also happy that our sales team is only leaving positive impact about solar by giving right information to the clients. Since you mentioned about overseas website, we believe that you might have visited Revolusun company in USA. We are not associated with them at all. It’s just a coincidence that we have the same name and the operations. Our website link is www.revolusunpower.com.au. Revolusun Power was first started in Townsville and now we can proudly say that we have started our operations in each state of Australia. It does need dedicated team and honest people who represent your company in positive way. D2D is our main method of contacting customers as It helps us to build customer connections that last. Though we are new in DARWIN, but our Sales/installation team got lot of appreciation which help us to understand this market. We are very positive that we will earn the same reputation which we have in other states. Thank you again for your feedback. Revolusun Team

Great Experience

Without being pushy with his sales pitch, GK from Revolusun Power was informative and made regular contact with me until I was able to proceed with a meeting and he was able to discuss the ideal scenario for my needs. He came across as a genuine, approachable and knowledgeable person.

Thank you so much Luke for your kind words. We try to do our level best to provide our customers with a transparent and informative experience. We wish you good luck with your endeavors towards the green planet.

Extremely Impressed

We were extremely impressed with the service given by RevoluSun and the installer. The installer even took time to discuss other things we need t w. Doug and Robyn

Thanks you so much Robyn for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience. Thanks and regards RevoluSun Team

Easy and Efficient Process

Fast install and great people! It was so easy to get the solar panels and all the staff involved kept me informed every step of the way. They arrived on the dot when they said, anticipated every possible situation and provided us with clear and precise explanations. I would recommend this company if you're considering solar.

Thank you so much Brad for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience. Thanks and regards RevoluSun Team

Great exp with Revolusun Power

We are very pleased with the service we've gotten from Revolusun Power! From the presentation to the permits and installation everything has been taken care of for us. They were even able to do the install earlier than expected and worked with my concern over where the panels would be placed. Everyone has been very professional.

Thank you so much Josh for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience. Thanks and regards RevoluSun Team

Fast & Honest

Was a surprising change to deal with a honest solar company, they were great from the first point of contact right through to the install. Would highly recommend to anyone

Thank you so much Charlotte for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience. Thanks and regards RevoluSun Team

Bill has gone down by 70%. Loving it.

I waited to provide the review till I revive my bill after getting my solar installed.

I’m saving heaps more than I was told and the company has been great from the day I signed up and got installed.

Will recommend RevoluSun Power to everyone.

Thank you so much, Saji for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience. Thanks and regards RevoluSun Team

Excellent Service

I have no hesitation in recommending Revolusun as a solar installation company.
The work they carried out at my residence was very professional and I really appreciated their "after sales service".
The initial installation was not performing as expected. Subsequently, they returned and re-positioned all panels to a more suitable location on the roof. Whenever contacted, they responded immediately and had no hesitation in ensuring customer satisfaction. Thank you Nav, GK and Wes. The system is now working very well.

Thank you so much Ron for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience. Thanks and regards RevoluSun Team

Terrific

Did a great job, very happy with the results. I would prefer others to get their job done by RevoluSun Power.

Thank you so much Wally for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you such a great experience. Thanks and regards RevoluSun Team