Rexona Men Clinical Protection

Rexona Men Clinical Protection

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

In humid weather it did not stop the persperation

I know sweating is normal. But i would love to find a product that stops most of the sweating, under arm pits. Rexona, did not do much, just made me smell pretty.

HONEST REVIEW

HONEST REVIEWMELBOURNE

Masks The Odour But Doesn't Stop The Sweat

This product is great at masking bad odor only; didn't work for me in stopping the sweat at all. I was sweating just as if I hadn't applied anything If not more. But I like the scent/smell and does a good job of masking your underarm sweat odor.

I would say its OK. Doesn't work at all if you're a hyperhidrosis sufferer and if you are hoping that this would stop your sweat. I found driclor quite effective in actually stopping my underarm sweat, but with that comes a bit of itchiness and discomfort.

Amanda89

Amanda89

great product

I use this everyday. It's great. Before using this product I had to soak my work shirts to get the smell out (even after applying deodorant) but now I just wash them as per normal.

Smells horrible

eww. The stress control product smells sharp and distracting. I don't actually know why did I get this product at the first place in spite of it sharp scent.

Luke. A

Luke. Asydney

Won't really stop sweating

If you sweat heavily it is unlikely this product will work for you. It is good at masking odour and smells nice but doe's next to nothing in the way of preventing sweat.

LaLa

LaLa

works great

I started using it after my wife used the one for women, and recommended it to me. It works pretty good. plus great value for money. I used to buy Rexona spray ones, which are around 4-6 bucks, but finished pretty quickly. I bought Rexona Men Clinical Protection on 1st of September 2015 and it lasted until last week which was like 9/01/2016.

MrJoellll

MrJoellllSydney

Smells amazing, but doesn't work!

This prodcut after using it for a week, made me sweet more than usual. It felt like I had waterfalls under my arms! I must admit, I could smell it constantly throughout the day, & the smell of it is amazing! I have since found a product that stops excessive sweating, than I can apply my normal antiperspirant of a day. :)

Simmo

Simmocranbourne

Doesn't Work!

For the price of it I thought it would have to work , unfortunately it let me down. It has left stains worse then the sweat stains do on my shirts, it does have a pleasent smell till I started to sweat then it let me down quicker then most spray ons.

expensive for a product that doesn't work like it should.

Game changer

I have excessive sweating (especially right side under arm) for 30 years and a lot of ruined clothes to prove it. This stuff has changed that and it really works. Nothing else has. Fantastic. It does cost twice as much as my regular deodorant but it has stopped my sweating and associate clothes damage
It works
It is expensive but worth it as it will save me a fortune on clothes

Turned to watery cream

I found it was a waste of money it actually made worse wet patches as it was like melting cream under my arms. I found the deodorants like Norsca which spray white powder under your arms keep me dryer it doesnt make sense to put cream on an already damp area that only melts.
Melted into wet cream
Doesn't work

Worked at first, then stopped

Cunning24

Cunning24Adelaide

Don't believe these reviews, it doesn't work

I purchased this on Saturday and tested it now for three days and it doesn't work. I applied it the night before and sweated the next day, I applied it in the morning and it didn't work the next day and did twice and still I sweated. I must admit, the smell lasted a long time but I purchased this to stop sweating and it didn't work
Good smell that lasts
Didn't stop me from sweating at all

Best thing I have ever tried!

I have tried many anti-perspirat deodorants over the years to no avail until I bought this product. I was very unsure whether it would work or not and was weighing up if the $15 was worth the gamble. To my surprise it does what it says it does. I now don't have to change my tops during the day or sweat heavily. The only thing now is trying to remember to put it on before bed as it is a new routine to get use to !!
very reliable, does what it says it does
its is a bit expensive, but worth it ( cheaper than bo-tox injection under the arms) and remembering to pt it on before bed

TikTok

TikTokBrisbane

Works Great - Follow Directions!

HaylesPenrith

Best Anti_perspirant ever!

I get laser hair removal on my underarms, and due to this I perspire more because there is no hair to act as a blocker. Since using Rexona Clinical Protection I just don't sweat. And to top it off, I smell great all day with the scented range. Love it & will recommend it to everyone.
Does what it actually says
Bit expensive

white marks!!

This actually works I really love it I come home from work smelling amazing after a long day and I'm confident as soon as I put it on. Only thing bad is the white marks it leaves.. a couple of times now I've applied the deoderant then put a shirt on and had to change as it got white marks over it. I really hope rexona make one that doesn't do this!!!! So frustrating!!
no sweating
white marks

Binkie12

Binkie12Brisbane

Brilliant product!

Having spent years and countless dollars on anti-perspirant/deodorants that didn't work, I'm thrilled to find something that really does. I live in a warm climate, and I tend to sweat heavily even at the best of times. This product is the first I've ever found which actually does what it claims. I might be sweating everywhere else but my underarms are dry.....so no worries about BO !
Does exactly what it claims.
Expensive, but worth it!

babyblade86

babyblade86

A product that works!

After child birth my hormones have been all over the place and with it, I have started to sweat heavily on my underarms. No normal deoderant helped and I came across a forum online stating to try Rexona Clinical Protection. I bought it from Woolworths for $11.99 (on special) regular price being over $14. I applied it that night as per instructions and the following day had no wetness or odour. It worked so well I bought another. It is a cream so when applying make sure to apply evenly.
The fragrance, it stopped odour and wetness
Packaging is bulky, may leave white stains as it is a white cream although I wore a sleeveless navy blue top and no marks were left.

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Effective, but needs some refining

K22
K22

I agree with sturnbull. Very effective product but the fragrance is too strong. It overpowers everything else

sturnbull

sturnbullAU

Effective but needs to be applied in the evening