Rexona For Women Deodorant

Rexona For Women Deodorant

2.3

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (11)

Choking and overwhelming smell.

How daughter uses Rexona spray on, the smell is so strong I feel like I’m choking and start coughing, it’s sends me into a bad mood every time she uses it.
It is now band from being used in our house.

What's happened to the formula!!

I have used Rexona for many years (mainly the Cotton Fresh 48hr) and had great results BUT in the past couple of months I have noticed the new 48hr & 72hr are HOPELESS - I am continuously sweating and smelly -it's disgusting _I'm going to have to change brands because I can't work with this!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles.

Iona M.

Iona M.Perth, WA

Scent changed early 2020

Have used Cotton Dry for years. Now the scent has been changed, and it smells terrible. You can’t un smell it during the day, which is awful! Why change it??

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Rexona For Women Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

Scent of Rexona cotton dry has changed

Used Rexona Cotton dry for years but now they changed the scent and it smells awful. First I thought the can was off and bought another one but again the same. Why did you change it? It was the best scent. Not buying it anymore.

Purchased in July 2019.

Leanne

LeanneSouthwest, VIC

Rexona doesn't work anymore.

I have been using Rexona Cotton Fresh for as long as I can remember. Can't remember using anything else. I recently noticed the scent had changed. Strong smell that wasn't nice. And then I started to smell body odour under my arms...Rexona wasn't working. My sister noticed the same too. After all these years I have had to stop using Rexona. I am using another brand now.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for A$3.50.

REXONA HAS DIED

REXONA HAS DIEDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used Rexona for 15 years - Now it's unusable

I thought I had a bad can at first, but no, the bottle design (which gave you less and raised the price) wasn't the only thing that changed!
OLD VERSION: Kept armpits smelling fresh for 24 hours. No marks/powder on clothes. Nice subtle smell.
NEW VERSION: Keeps armpits smelling fresh for 2 hours tops. Lots of Powder in the air and on the floor when using. Really bad intoxicating smell, similar to other reviews, I had to spray and run out of the room to breathe. There was a choking feeling.
Was hoping the original would come back, but it's been years. I would not recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2016.

Sure Cotton Dry

The smell has suddenly changed and I really don't like it at all. Why would you do that when cotton dry has been selling so well for years? If you have to change smell why not give it a new name. Please bring back cotton dry original scent.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$1.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Dim NT

Dim NTNorthern Territory

Not happy

Have been using Shower fresh for years and the scent has now changed! Can't stand the smell of it.
Tried another Rexona scent and that's changed too! Now having to find a brand that works for me..
Why change it for and why isnt it being stated that its now a different scent.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.00.

EAB

EABHobart, TAS

Used to love it

This has been my go to deodorant for years but they've just changed the scent and I can't stand it! So bummed. The new smell actually makes me feel a bit unwell. Why change a good thing?

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.00.

Sandy Sweeper

Sandy Sweeper

Great no white stain and lasts

Not the cheapest, however never any white chalky mess on clothes or skin.
Bottle design I feel would be difficult to use if you had arthritic hands as the push button at the top is firm and the bottle material very slippery and smooth.
No over powering body perfume scent, it's fresh however doesn't last as long as protection from sweat. Won't keep high impact sweating at bay, but definitely stops body odour.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Reject Shop for A$3.00.

Storm

StormPerth, WA

WHY???

I’ve been using Rexona Rollon classic since 1994!!! WHY? Change what works ? I’ve been Faithful for all these years and now after 4 weeks looking for my deodorant I see boxes with double the price rollon in!!!??? You have lost my regular purchase and Lotalty!!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

King ollie

King ollieMurray Mallee, SA

This is genuinely really good. Would recommend when on mdma

Heath likes it
I like it
You should
Buy this amazing product now
I'm at a concert right now
It's really amazing and the product is working right now!!! Welcome to my Ted talk yooooo

Purchased in February 2019.

Gross

I have been using rexons shower fresh because i really liked the smell
All of a sudden the smell has changed I don’t like it so now I will not be using your brand
Not happy

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Causes Irritation Yes
AnP

AnPPerth

Sticky Powder

Waste of money. Cannot use it as deodorant as it is like spraying shaving foam which dries up to white sticky powder flakes. It will stain your clothes and becomes a mess.

deodorant or baby powder? unsure

The deodorant works about average, it smells nice and gives me a few hours of being dry. Not 48 hours as advertised, but I've never found a deodorant that works as long as advertised, so im not mad at that. I wish i could use it without it turning to powder every time. I have to apply this in the shower so i can flush all the powder down the drain. I've tried shaking it until my arm hurts, its just like snow every time I use it.

Gigi

GigiTasmania

This is now worst deodorant ever

I have been a Rexona user for years, but have now had to switch. Even the Sports Rexona barely gives two hours protection. I now use a different deodorant and the difference is amazing. I won't go back to Rexona

Lee

LeeNSW, 2560

Decline in quality

I have found the same issue as others, the white powder left under the arm that flakes off. Rexona did not have that before, don't know why they changed their formula

nicole1979

nicole1979Sydney

Not as good as it used to be

I have been using Rexona for years but won't be anymore. Something has changed and now it leaves alot of white powder under your arms that flakes off and gets all over your clothes. I barely get about 12-14 hours of protection from it - a few years ago i used to get 24hrs protection.

Uncontrolled choking

I used Rexona for years, but once they changed to motion sense I used to spray it on and run from the room. I have now changed to Dry Idea, no choking now.

Shower Fresh - Coughing, headaches , itching eyes .

Be careful folks. My kids use Rexona shower fresh and I have a severe reaction with headaches, Coughing, Sore thought and nose plus itching eyes....
USE the roll on not the spray...

John V

John Vasked

What happened to Rexona sensitive unable to buy this anywhere. Has Rexona sentive discontinued?

cookie

cookieasked

Why did Rexona change the style of the spray deoderant? I have joint problems and now find it very difficult to press the spray button on the new style an. So much so I will now have to change to another brand. A very disappointed Rexona user. :(

bronros
bronros

I agree with you cookie. I don't even have joint problems and I find the angle of the new button difficult to press, so I can imagine how much difficulty you're having. Design fail, Rexona - bring back the old design!

Ingrid5555

I have been a very happy user of Rexona aerosol deodorant for years until the spray can changed. I then found it very difficult to press the plunder effecribellum while pointing towards the body. I've now decided after years of perseverance to switch brands. I think many others would have done the same

Ingrid5555

I have been a very happy user of Rexona aerosol deodorant for years until the spray can changed. I then found it very difficult to press the plunger effectively while pointing towards the body. I've now decided after years of perseverance to switch brands. I think many others would have done the same