Rexona For Women Deodorant

Rexona For Women Deodorant

See the Best Deodorants & Antiperspirants in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rexona? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (12)

Carol Dinneen
Carol DinneenQueensland

Stupid advertising

Like the product but won't use it anymore because of the tv ad." 72 hour protection." Who would go without a shower for 72 hours. This is ridiculous advertising. Really.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths.

Sandra Albanese
Sandra AlbaneseSydney, NSW

Very disappointing scent.

I have always purchased Rexona Cotton Fresh which has a really nice scent. Rexona Cotton Dry scent does not appeal to me at all. Will look for an alternative brand.
Very disappointing.

Cotton dry a new disappointment.

Rexona cotton dry deodrant has changed. It smells like mens deodrant and stings armpits. Will never buy again.It was a great product but now i sweat as it just doesn't work.Soooo sad.Now i will buy a different brand.Zero stars.But it made me give one. :(

Purchased in October 2020 for $5.

Causes Irritation Yes
ashley b.
ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst deodorant

This product smelled good so I decided to purchase it only to realise that if you use it in a bedroom you will need to open all the windows to clear the room from the fumes. It’s very potent.

Deodorants & Antiperspirants

Find out how Rexona For Women Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Antiperspirants

Choking and overwhelming smell.

How daughter uses Rexona spray on, the smell is so strong I feel like I’m choking and start coughing, it’s sends me into a bad mood every time she uses it.
It is now band from being used in our house.

Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW

What's happened to the formula!!

I have used Rexona for many years (mainly the Cotton Fresh 48hr) and had great results BUT in the past couple of months I have noticed the new 48hr & 72hr are HOPELESS - I am continuously sweating and smelly -it's disgusting _I'm going to have to change brands because I can't work with this!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles.

Iona M.
Iona M.Perth, WA

Scent changed early 2020

Have used Cotton Dry for years. Now the scent has been changed, and it smells terrible. You can’t un smell it during the day, which is awful! Why change it??

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $6.

Causes Irritation No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Scent of Rexona cotton dry has changed

Used Rexona Cotton dry for years but now they changed the scent and it smells awful. First I thought the can was off and bought another one but again the same. Why did you change it? It was the best scent. Not buying it anymore.

Purchased in July 2019.

Leanne
LeanneSouthwest, VIC

Rexona doesn't work anymore.

I have been using Rexona Cotton Fresh for as long as I can remember. Can't remember using anything else. I recently noticed the scent had changed. Strong smell that wasn't nice. And then I started to smell body odour under my arms...Rexona wasn't working. My sister noticed the same too. After all these years I have had to stop using Rexona. I am using another brand now.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $3.50.

REXONA HAS DIED
REXONA HAS DIEDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used Rexona for 15 years - Now it's unusable

I thought I had a bad can at first, but no, the bottle design (which gave you less and raised the price) wasn't the only thing that changed!
OLD VERSION: Kept armpits smelling fresh for 24 hours. No marks/powder on clothes. Nice subtle smell.
NEW VERSION: Keeps armpits smelling fresh for 2 hours tops. Lots of Powder in the air and on the floor when using. Really bad intoxicating smell, similar to other reviews, I had to spray and run out of the room to breathe. There was a choking feeling.
Was hoping the original would come back, but it's been years. I would not recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2016.

Sure Cotton Dry

The smell has suddenly changed and I really don't like it at all. Why would you do that when cotton dry has been selling so well for years? If you have to change smell why not give it a new name. Please bring back cotton dry original scent.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1.

Causes Irritation Yes
Dim NT
Dim NTNorthern Territory

Not happy

Have been using Shower fresh for years and the scent has now changed! Can't stand the smell of it.
Tried another Rexona scent and that's changed too! Now having to find a brand that works for me..
Why change it for and why isnt it being stated that its now a different scent.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.

EAB
EABHobart, TAS

Used to love it

This has been my go to deodorant for years but they've just changed the scent and I can't stand it! So bummed. The new smell actually makes me feel a bit unwell. Why change a good thing?

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.

Sandy Sweeper
Sandy Sweeper

Great no white stain and lasts

Not the cheapest, however never any white chalky mess on clothes or skin.
Bottle design I feel would be difficult to use if you had arthritic hands as the push button at the top is firm and the bottle material very slippery and smooth.
No over powering body perfume scent, it's fresh however doesn't last as long as protection from sweat. Won't keep high impact sweating at bay, but definitely stops body odour.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Reject Shop for $3.

Storm
StormPerth, WA

WHY???

I’ve been using Rexona Rollon classic since 1994!!! WHY? Change what works ? I’ve been Faithful for all these years and now after 4 weeks looking for my deodorant I see boxes with double the price rollon in!!!??? You have lost my regular purchase and Lotalty!!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

John V
John Vasked

What happened to Rexona sensitive unable to buy this anywhere. Has Rexona sentive discontinued?

cookie
cookieasked

Why did Rexona change the style of the spray deoderant? I have joint problems and now find it very difficult to press the spray button on the new style an. So much so I will now have to change to another brand. A very disappointed Rexona user. :(

bronros
bronros

I agree with you cookie. I don't even have joint problems and I find the angle of the new button difficult to press, so I can imagine how much difficulty you're having. Design fail, Rexona - bring back the old design!

Ingrid5555

I have been a very happy user of Rexona aerosol deodorant for years until the spray can changed. I then found it very difficult to press the plunder effecribellum while pointing towards the body. I've now decided after years of perseverance to switch brands. I think many others would have done the same

Ingrid5555

I have been a very happy user of Rexona aerosol deodorant for years until the spray can changed. I then found it very difficult to press the plunger effectively while pointing towards the body. I've now decided after years of perseverance to switch brands. I think many others would have done the same

CategoryDeodorants & Antiperspirants