2Rhino Plumbing & Drainage

Job Satisfaction

Madeleine Calculli
Madeleine Calculli

The best of the best! Rhino Plumbing and draining service

Rhino Plumbing and drainage have to be my favourite Plumbing company!
I found their number online and they arrived at the property within the hour.
Marc was absolutely lovely, not one, but two blocked drains were fixed within under half an hour.
I have a lot of respect for this company as they arrive on time, and there reviews reflect their incredible professionalism.
They charged are very reasonable and genuine price for their service and their time.

I highly recommend Rhino Plumbing and drainage for any of your blocked issues!
Thank you guys so much!

Drain blockage

Marc from Rhino Plumbing arrived 30 minutes after my call, how good was that.
The job was in constitution road constitution hill, the blocked drain had flooded my internal laundry.
Marc is an honest and curteous young man and gave me an upfront quote which was most reasonable. Marc cleared the blockage quickly much to my relief and explained exactly what had happened and gave me very good advice about how to avoid this happening again. I can’t recommend Rhino plumbing enough, thank you Marc.
Tim W.
Tim W.

Professional and Friendly plumbers …. Great work and affordable cleared blocked sewer pipes

Very Impressed with these guys . They are very professional and came out for an urgent blocked sewer pipe I had big issues with and they ran their diagnostics and camera right through the whole system checking for issues along the way. They blasted and cleaned out the piping from one end to the other ( approx 30 metres around the house and cleared up several blockages through the pipes showing me on their screen everything they found. These guys know what they are doing and explaining it each step of the way. Professional , fast snd quality work done! If I have future plumbing issues I will be sure to call on them again.Thnks fellas…Superstars !!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.

Unblocked my sewer drain great service and price very professional new exactly what to do also much cheaper then the other plumbers quoted me highly recommend Show reply
Igor
Igor

Fantastic service, very competitive quote

Had a gas leak, Adam provided the quote on the spot and fixed the leak in a very timely manner. Thanks again. Show reply
Linh
LinhSydney, NSW6 posts

Always the Plumper I trust the most

They are really delicated with their work, I found them on ServiceSeeking and use their service ever since. Thanks
Manyuon
Manyuon

Fast & Top Quality

A great plumbing company I’ve come across. Service is very fast, knowledgeable and on top of that decent prices.
Tezzie
Tezzie2 posts

Great job done on moving the drain from one point to another

Marc was efficient, professional and delivered a quick turnaround on my job.
Shaheen
Shaheen

Good professional service !

Adam ,Mark and team were very quick to respond to my enquiry. They were professional and very thorough with their job . I would definitely recommend their services for any plumbing issues. Thanks again guys
Manny
Manny3 posts

Very professional and fast service

Adam and Richard got my job done with only a days notice at a fair price.
No issues with the quality of work. Will go to Rhino again for my plumbing needs.
Anand
Anand

Great team! A job well done by Matt

I had a couple of jobs - a blocked basin and a leaky pipe. Matt came in and fixed them up all within a couple of hours of me putting in an ad. He was extremely professional, courteous and knew how to get the job done right. I would call him again for any plumbing needs.
Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW13 posts

Very fast, highly efficient plumbers

After a local plumber said it would be 10 days b4 they would send out someone just to quote my job, I decided to call Rhino Plumbing even though they were further away.
I’m so glad I did. Within 24 hours they agreed to come out, quoted and completed the job.
Richie and Mat knew what I needed and got on with the job. Within two hours trenches were dug, stormwater pipe was laid, downpipes were connected and soil was put back looking neat and tidy.
I wouldn’t bother ever calling anyone else. These boys know what they’re doing and are incredibly efficient at doing it.
FYI…this was not an emergency job so I can’t imagine how fast they would be if it were.
Thanks Adam, Richie & Mat.
Jamie
Jamie

Honest, reliable and good price

You guys are my new plumbers. Mark came and did a free quote and told me about a problem I would have in the future with the tap I was going to buy from Bunnings. If he hadn't told me that it would have damaged my sink later on. He turned up on time, did a bloody good job and went the extra mile. So good to find reliable, honest tradies. Jamie - Doonside
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Professional work, friendly staff, reasonable pricing

If there is an option, I would give 10 stars. Mark did an excellent job at our new place. We recently bought a house and it turned out, that the inspector missed to identify that the plumbing work in the house was a mess. We called couple of other companies who provided similar price what Mark gave us, except, that Mark was able to find all the issues while others could not. He really looks after the customers and really care about his quality of work he provides. Most of the time I try and fix things around the house on my own, because of the bad experience I have had with professionals, but now I know I have a plumbing company I can always trust and ask for help. Thank you Mark and Adam.
Vinay
Vinay

Great and honest service

Called Adam on Friday evening and he got back to me on Saturday for a 7am appointment with Marc on Monday. Marc was punctual and did the job in a structured manner. He took extra care and explained everything he did and the reason why we had storm water drainage issues. The knowledge he possesses at his age is tremendous. I am very happy with the quality of his work and would highly recommend Marc and of course Rhino plumbing for any plumbing job you have. Finally we have got honest and reliable plumbers whom we can trust. Thanks for your perfect advice and job well done.