Rhino Plumbing & Drainage

Rhino Plumbing & Drainage

Rhino plumbers came out and changed our broken & blocked sewer. They were excellent to deal with, very neat & professional. Would highly recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you Adam, Ronnie and Richie

Should not be in business

I accepted a $3000.00 stormwater job they turned up all young boys, they cut into a charged line for my rainwater tank, it wasn't till months later that our 10,000 litre tank wouldn't fill and the side of the house was wet and muddy that we realised that they had just covered their mistake with a piece of PVC pipe, the pipe was not sealed at all. We were going to take it to NCAT but more waste of time for us, never again, very aggressive owner.

Now I have been getting nasty phone calls and tonight [Name Removed] the boss sent me this message after my post: Still carrying on after a year you big sook Remove the online posts you liar Won’t ask you again. Leave it with you, I’ve had enough of you. I take tonights message to my phone as a threat just like the threats to pay up or he would "come around to the house and see me" DO NOT ENGAGE THIS BUSINESS. I will take tonights matter to the police.You have now gone on and posted a negative review on various feedback platforms, making unfounded accusations and showing your bitterness. You really need to get over it and try to move on. Its been over 12 months btw since we worked at your house Oct 2017. Fair Trading and NCAT advised that you had no case and no evidence. You had many other tradies and various workers working around the pvc pipe in question. (We assume the concretors damaged the pipe whilst forming up) You have cameras pointing directly at the area and you couldn't and wouldn't supply footage to substantiate your false claims. We cant go and repair a pipe not damaged by our employees for free just because we laid it. Btw you have had a fallout with every other tradie that has worked for you, fail to pay your invoices and been in and out of fair trading hearings. Calling our employees young and myself aggressive to get your point across is very ordinary on your behalf.

Highly Recommended!

Found Ronnie to be friendly and helpful. Did a great job clearing a blocked drain at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Passive aggressive

So rude when we asked for a quote on a second job. Would never recommend them based on customer service and fees charged.

You demanded we drive 1 hour out of our way to yours in 5pm peak hour traffic to attend one of your properties and give you a FREE quote (because you've used one of our plumbers before) to repair an old faulty cooktop. Was explained to your Aarron we specialise in drainage plumbing and not interested. You got upset and threatened us with a negative review. We can live with that, all the best.Dear Rhino Plumbing, you have confused me with someone else. The job you mention was not mine. I did not threaten you with negative feedback. I did not demand you attend my premises. I welcome your comment to my review as it substantiates the review. Consumers beware.

Highly recommend, VeryProffesional Service

Rhino Plumbers were extremely helpful and supportive for my blocked drainage system. I had a major issue with my drainage system and gave them a call in the morning, and had the problem fixed by the evening. Both were extremely cooperative, punctual and efficient and the quote was reasonable too (actually less than expected!). Would highly recommend their services to all in need of emergency plumbing services or any major drainage issue. Their mini excavator machine is highly effective to complete any excavation work, mainly because I had a very small side access for the machine however they were able to make it work. Additionally anyone experiencing issues with their drainage should opt for the camera inspection service offered by Rhino Plumbers as I myself had installation issues with my drainage pipes rather than an actual blockage.

Happy customer

Rhino price is not the cheapest but not the most expensive that we found when we posting the work on hipages website. However Richard turn up on time with a smiling and happy face, he's gave me a quote which is OK but missing out a few details. However his dad (Adam) corrected it later.
They got the job and the rest is history. Love they working attitudes, we adding more works and they just took it with both hand and not over charging us for it. Some of the work that they not so sure the success of it, they guiding me to contact the right company who's can handle the work better for us.
They replace all my old (100 years old) sewer pipe and all my broken storm water pipes ensure all running freely, all the works done in 2 days. Costing us extra $2,300.00 from the original quoted, but we got a lot more works done.
Both me and my wife love it. Thanks Adam, Richard and work mate for a good two days funs working with you guys. Cheers

Workmanship fine, very expensive. Make sure you get a detailed quote before commencing work.

[name removed] arrived 1 hour late.

Charged $800 to replace 2 x bathroom taps and spout, 2 shower taps and 2 brass outdoor taps. Thought it was expensive at the time, but the invoice was not itemized.

Finally got around to checking the prices at the local Reece for the parts used (which is where he bought them), and felt compelled to post this review:

Posh Bristol Deluxe Shower Set Chrome $119.99

Posh Bristol Bath Set Chrome $69.99

The outdoor taps retail from bunnings for $12.85 - but I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say $25 ea

So $800 for a 1 hour job with $240 in parts, works out to $560 for labour and travel.

Wow, that's expensive, I definitely would not use them again. Workmanship was fine, but felt taken advantage of with the price. Make sure you get a detailed quote before getting them to do the work - I did ask for one, but he said he would sort it out on the day, and the Mrs didn't ask before he started work.

Job well done

Very professional, very experienced, have all the tools to do the job. The staff is also very friendly and patient. Job well done with reasonable price. Very happy with their service.

Great service with reasonable price

Ronnie, John and Richard have done a great job in repairing my drain block with their profession at a reasonable price. Drain blocked at home and the 1st plumber from a different company came without success. Because being unable to put camera through to detect the problem, it was advised to excavate first to be able to put camera through to identify the problem.

Ronnie came and offered suggestion to do the inspection from the other end on the boundary trap. Without clear location on the sewer diagram of this boundary trap, the team helped with locating this position in the front garden and repaired the problem and backfilled which maintained garden in a good condition.

Moreover, these guys are friendly and easy-going. They came on time and completed the job beautifully. I am very satisfied with their job and hence would recommend the team for your plumber work.

Great Plumbing service

Came out next day and fixed the problem with professionalism.
Very happy with Rhino plumbing service, will recommend to others.

Terrible Service and Arrogant Owner.

I had a blocked pipe and was quoted $185. The boys used the Jetty on the wrong pipe and the next day the bathroom flooded. I called the plumber to tell him of the problem and was told to speak with the owner who happened to be his father, [name removed].

He was a very obnoxious man who somehow tried to blame me. He said I would need to pay another $185 even though it was completely their fault. I got a different plumber to come in today and he couldn't understand how they stuffed up such a basic job and fixed the problem quicker and cheaper. I have never written a review in my life but the disgusting customer service from the owner [name removed] warranted it. Deal with this crook at your own risk, but keep in mind if something goes wrong, you're on your own. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Understand your frustrated and upset as you explained you were unemployed and didn't have much funds. Unfortunately we can't keep attending (for the third time now) and jet for free. Bear in mind we attended the Macquarie Fields property with No Call out Fee and jetted your sewer lines for $185 and again for free on the second occasion. You were advised that the condition of your terracotta sewer line was collapsed and damaged at various locations / joints and the tree roots intrusion will continue. You were given an option and quote to change your drainage and fix the issue permanently. We doubt another plumber would attend and do a jet for less than $185 inc gst. We jetted and entered via the external Inspection Opening cap to your sewer line. All the best.That is a flat out lie and you know it. You only ever visited my property once. I find it funny that you respond with total lies on EVERY negative review on this website. I still can't understand how you tried to charge me again for an error that was 110% your fault. You stuffed the job up and wanted me to pay again. Terrible Service.

Awesome local plumber

Adam from Rhino is really helpful, resolve the problem for our blocked sink promptly, fair and fixed charge, Highly recommended!!! Will use Rhino again!

Great service and friendly team

Ronnie was great, gave full advice, did work in quick time, and explained in detail, would recommend to anyone
Gurinder

Fantastic work

Adam was very accommodating and quick to send his guys out. The boys showed up on time and were very patient when it turned out we'd bought the wrong toilet. They helped us source the correct toilet and then fitted it. They were polite and easy to deal with. Will definitely use them again if the need arises.

Sewer S Bend Replace

The gents from rhinoplumbing were professionals in there workmanship
Quick turnaround in job very pleasedl
Happy to accomadate clients requests

Jimy

Seemed very professional and knowledgeable

Got in contact with Ronnie through OneFlare and he came within five minutes to give a free quote to help fix up some plumbing issues caused by another plumber. Very competitive quote and was very happy with the service

Highly recommend, super plumbers!

They are very professional, on time, offering a great price with an excellent job. Particularly they are keeping customer informed with honest information, also are good listeners and helpers. Thanks to Rhino Plumber very much!

Hi Donna, thank you very much for your awesome feedback comments and 5 star recommendation for the stormwater plumbing job and excavation in Castle Hill We are plumbers who specialise in all aspects of drainage especially in the Hills Sydney. We used the latest drainage cctv camera, a 5 tonne excavator and our team of local plumbers based in the Hills to devise a new stormwater plan for the property and instal new pits. All the best and thanks once again for using Rhino Plumbing & Drainage Sydney www.rhinoplumbers.com.au

Saturday Morning Callout

Called them on Saturday morning. They were at my place within 10 mins and unblocked our drains right away. Fast, efficient and professional. Very happy customer.

Thank you for your review and 5 star recommendation re the blocked toilet. We were able to attend to your toilet blockage emergency immediately, clean the sewer lines & clear the blockage. Glad you found us to be fast efficient and professional plumbers, as we are always striving and working hard to keep our customers happy. Please reach out anytime you need a plumber now, as we are always local and nearby. www.rhinoplumbers.com.au

Very friendly and efficient A++

Friendly and professional. Pricing was very reasonable comparing to others. Would recommend this company to everyone.

Definitely will be my 1st choice again next time.

Thank you for your 5 star review, taking time out to post & your valuable recommendation. Rhino Plumbers are always striving hard to offer the best plumbing solutions at a very reasonable and affordable price. We are your local Sydney plumber thriving and working very hard to keep all our valuable clients happy. Call us anytime or email your next job www.rhinoplumbers.com.au

Thanks guys!

Very reliable and great value for money.
Thanks for quickly attending to my blockage problem.
I will definitely recommend you to family and friends.

Thank you Wendy, a large portion of our work is to unblock a drain Sydney wide Our plumbing utes are fully equipped and carry the best hydro jetting equipment and nozzles on board. Glad we met your expectations and that you would recommend us to your family and friends. Please reach out anytime you may have a blocked drain or blocke toilet and we will attend immediately. Thank you from all the team at Rhino Plumbers www.rhinoplumbers.com.au