Disaster Strata Management

So many problems with Richardson Strata Management that I would never ever recommend anyone to use their service. You will note there are so many others that are unsatisfied and appalled by their terrible service. Richardson Strata Management obviously don't care and don't respond to clients emails but funny how they will reply on this site to the so many negative reviews to make themselves look good. They now have a complaints department setup, that says just how many complaints there are against them but they do nothing about complaints they receive. Richardson Strata Management are rude, uncaring and unresponsive. If by a miracle they reply, it's only because after months of asking. Stay well away from this horrible deceiving company.

Complaints Resolution M.Richardson Strata Management Services

It's not a company that should be ignored in fact I'm going to sue.Join me.

Not a great company only interested in money go through another company.Make you pay as much as possible e.g. would not let us use any other gardener than their usual guy.

Complete Liars !!!

Richardson strata are the business you drive pass and don't stop, just go to next one. Is there such thing as a complaint resolution? ABSOLUTELY NOT, it's a complete lie. Richardson's resolution is pure bullying hiding behind empty tough talk of legal threats when they are in the wrong. They really are in denial, they do wrong, it's in black and white but they still argue and blame others. How these people are allowed to operate a business and being the worst strata management in WA is beyond me. If they manage your property, I really feel sorry for you and if you're looking for strata managers, well then be smart enough and keep away.

Great teamwork and knowledge

The owner should be proud of the well trained and knowledgeable staff here. I put great trust in them to manage my property and it is not without reward. Thank you.

Complaints Resolution M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Had an issue with roof tiles on my new property, I dealt with Savannah and she was very personable and addressed my concerns in a timely manner. My experience was a positive one.

MnC

MnCPerth, WA

Professional, knowledgeable and accountable

Richardsons are the go to Strata manager in WA, acting always with professionalism and up to date knowledge. Have tried a number of others and will never leave Richardsons. Strata management meetings are run smoothly and they always make the irritable non- complying 10% of strata owners pay their account or tow the line. An effective run business.

Richard

RichardPerth, WA

Professional service ?

bad reviews

wanted to read reviews before looking into Richardson's to potentially manage a strata property of mine but i have read nothing but bad reviews on this page. and have heard worse from other people in the town i live in..

lou

lou

excellent service

As a property management I have to follow up with issues quite regular.
Staff are very efficient right from the first phone call through to Deborah and then to strata managers.
Thanks to Rosie and Mitch really appreciate the service you offer.

Complaints Resolution M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Cannot be trusted, don't ever do business with them

I am extremely disappointed with Richardson Strata Management who I rely on and trust to look after my property but they really have let me down. I gave them opportunities to discuss my concerns but they didn't want to know about it and would not even have the courtesy to respond. I find it so difficult to trust them now and my primary goals are to have them sacked as this is not the service we employ them for. The many negative reviews here shows I am not alone being treated unprofessionally by the unhelpful staff. I am looking forward to never doing business with Richardson Strata Management again.

Prof. Roger

Prof. RogerAus

Terrible

[Name Removed] and the Richardson Strata Team - As an owner, you do not want to be associated with them. They are incompetent, inefficient and unprofessional. Anyone who is currently with them should consider moving to a better strata management company.

Martin

MartinPerth, WA

Rude, incompetent and unprofessional - DO NOT USE !!

Complaints Resolution M.Richardson Strata Management Services

They think they are better and more important than other people

Richardson strata have not set themselves high standards and do not understand how to run a business. Their communications skills, they have none at all. Staff are rude and inexperienced with no knowledge in strata laws. They think they are better and more important than other people, in other words so up themselves. Expect to pay big dollars for nothing in return from a business that deliberately allows problems to escalate for more profits rather than resolve them.

The Horribles

Complaints Resolution M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Rude and unprofessional is just the beginning ! Run as far away from them as you could.

Unprofessional company with very rude inexperienced staff who we depend on their full trust and advise but we certainly do not receive the service we pay for. This business lacks leadership, they ignore customers needs, have poor management skills, have no core values and are too occupied with self-gratification rather than focusing on their customers. There are no active measures in place to discuss and resolve any concerns, just ignorance and bullying their customers in the hope you go away. They don't like it when you question their very poor service, they just expect owners to hide and do nothing as most do. Overall, this business is a very big failure to our property.

Sam R

Sam RPerth

Rude and unprofessional.

Rude and unprofessional. Had some dealings with these people and was completely terrible. I would not use them if I had a choice, hopefully we can get rid of them at the next AGM however they are friends with some of the council members who does not do anything at all except looking after their own interests.

David Wartzki

David WartzkiPerth, WA

Exceptional Service

I have worked with RSMS for over 4 years now and have nothing but good things to say, they treat their trades / contractors just as well as their residents. Great bunch of staff behind the scenes keeping a well oiled machine running so well. Keep up the good work RSMS !!! Highly recommend these guys to any building needing a professional Strata Management Service - you won't regret it.

Complaints Resolution M.Richardson Strata Management Services

We are constantly trying to improve the service we deliver to our clients & thank you for your feedback.

Kind Regards
Customer Relations Manager

A horrible and incompetent company

Richardson strata management are too often difficult to get hold off, unresponsive, useless and ineffective, yet we are still paying them every month to provide a unacceptable service that is full of lies and get ripped off big time. Their service is well below what is considered acceptable, in fact it's nowhere near it. The directors of this company are so arrogant and think they are above you. If you're on the council of owners committee, watch your back as they will throw you under the bus to cover up their wrong doings These people are extremely rude, unprofessional and unethical.

Terrible Company

Unfortunately currently have them as our manager for our building, does not respond to you for 6 weeks and threatened us when we had to try resolve a serious issue ourselves. if you are considering this company, I suggest you reconsider.

Complaints Resolution M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Very experienced and efficient.

Our building has been in operation since 1999, and is a 10 storey building with multiple owners with short stay accommodation units. Over that period we have had several strata managers. We have now had Richardson Strata for 9 years, and they have performed best by a very good margin. When problems arise, they are capable of thinking outside the box, and able to manage large building projects.

Complaints Resolution M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Thank you for your review.
We are familiar with your property and have passed this feedback onto the Strata Manager & assistant.
Regards Management