Ripe Maternity

Ripe Maternity

Amazing as always!

Always your clothes are really comfortable and fit really well! These items were no exception. I bought shorts, overalls and tops. I love that they always feel like great quality as well.

Fab jeans super comfortable

Jeans are versatile, can be dressed up or down and best of all- comfy! I was always skeptical about jeans that were not over belly However they stay up and do not dig in.

Review collected in partnership with Ripe Maternity

Some items are great, others are better for short people

Most of the dresses I have ever bought from Ripe have ended up too short once my bump came in (as in do not move or sit down or the bottom of the dress moves up and everything shows) and the tshirt I bought pilled after one wash.
Other items (tops and an activewear tank) have been good though and while the jeans do tend to slide down over time, the fact that the front pockets are real has made them the only maternity jeans I have liked.
The customer service in store is usually fantastic though.

Review collected in partnership with Ripe Maternity

Great quality and very flattering

I bought a ripe dress online, I got free postage, super duper quick delivery and I love the dress, its so comfy and flattering. So very happy with this purchase.

Great quality

I have purchased quite a few items from Ripe and think they are well made, have a great fit and last through repeated washing and a lot of wear. They have been well worth the money.

Great quality clothes

All of the items Ive purchased have been great quality, comfortable and practical. It would be great to see more pretty colours/designs for the everyday range. A bit on the pricey side but the items I purchased for my first pregnancy are still in good condition as Im getting to the end of my second. I definitely recommend this brand.

Amazing!

The most amazing maternity shorts I have ever purchased, not only are they super comfortable but I have finally a pair of maternity shorts with style. They are worth every cent.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Finally feeling beautiful in maternity clothing!

I ordered overalls and a summer dress to get me through these warmer months and they are perfect! Perfect amount of space for bump, perfect fit and no frumpiness! Stoked!

Jennifer

JenniferCanberra 2600, ACT

Beautiful maternity clothing

I have purchased several dresses from Ripe and they are are all beautiful, great fit and quality. Highly recommend Ripe for stylish maternity clothing.
Also very quick delivery for online orders.

Laura Cairns

Laura CairnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality

Good quality
Nice designs
Wore the pregnancy work dresses for work
Now enjoying the nursing tops and dresses
Sizing is good
Slightly on the expensive side but sales and percentage off sales are good value
Quick delivery when buying on line

JoJo

JoJoSydney, NSW

Comfortable and great quality

Loving my new purchases from Ripe. I have struggled to find clothes throughout my pregnancy and since first ordering from ripe they are now my go to store. My entire wardrobe is now from Ripe. Fast and efficient service online. Highly recommend.. no regrets!

Jenna Smith

Jenna SmithPalmerston, NT

Makes this life a breeze

So great to feel comfortable and practical out in the world. Breast feeding is now a breeze and I love these clothes. Thank you for your amazing products, very grateful!

So comfy

Love my new shorts. I bought two pairs - black and blue. I live in QLD and will be pregnant over summer so I needed the maternity equivalent of what I would usually be able to wear. They are very comfortable and fit perfectly with plenty of room to grow. Not firm fitted, but still flattering. Highly recommend.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Clothing and customer service

I love my Ripe Maternity purchases and Anna at the Carindale store was amazing and helpful!
I struggled to find anything fit and comfortable as I am a plus size Mum, but I walked out of the store with bascially a whole wardrobe to get me through the rest of the pregnancy. Unfortunately a lot of maternity brands forget about the ladies who are a bit bigger than a size 14.

Thank you Ripe!

Liesl Wainscott

Liesl WainscottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, love all my ripe clothing!

Classy, comfortable, love it.
Order smaller than you think. Eg... Usually I would order medium, but in ripe, I'm small. It is very comfortable and covers your breasts when feeding really well.

Margaret Davies

Margaret DaviesSouth Australia

Prompt service

Beautiful dress ...very pleased...very quick service.
My daughter loves the dress...and I was pleased at how quickly I received it. I highly recommend this for that special treat for a mum to be

Excellent customer service!

I am so happy I came across Ripe Maternity. What a gorgeous brand with beautiful clothing and to top it off has THE best customer service! I thoroughly recommend this brand and will definitely purchase again.

Diana Carroll

Diana CarrollCentral West, NSW

Quality Clothing and prompt delivery

Happy with my purchases. Sizing of clothing I bought was accurate according to the sizing charts. Sizing was as expected from the sizing charts (and where described as generous, it was). Very happy.

Review collected in partnership with Ripe Maternity

Customer service borderline of rude

I bought a $80 pair of shorts which lost all their colours and hem after only being worn/washed once. Contacted customer service. They were unhelpful and patronising. Very unpleasant experience.

Loving my Purchases

Loving both of my purchases! I bought the Stripe Layered Peplum shirt online, which was sent via free express shipping. Its super flattering and perfect for spring weather. I also bought the Nursing Slip Dress from Myer for an upcoming wedding. Its perfect for easy and discreet breastfeeding, which can be tricky to find when looking for a dress to breastfeed in! Would definitely recommend this brand to any pregnant or breastfeeding family and friends.