Rite Aid Nursing Pads

Rite Aid Nursing Pads

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rite Aid

Unsafe for babies

The pad breaks easily and releases a crystal substance on your breast that can be ingested by your baby. In panic, I have contacted Rite Aid on their website twice and over the phone but did not received a response. Do not buy this product.

Purchased in November 2020.

Aley
Aley

Wasted at least 3 cups of milk leaked through!

Complete waste! The my font even work I have woken up to at least 3 cups worth of milk leaked through my shirt! I had to change my shirt at 1am and now at 9 M I am completely saturated! Definitely a waste of time and I should have just got the more expensive brand

JessR12
JessR12AU

Recently changed adhesive - way too sticky now

I used these when I breastfed my first child and they were great, and have been using them for my second child but they seem to have changed the adhesive recently as it's now way too sticky! When I take them out of my bra to feed baby, i have to practically rip them out. Then they get firmly stuck to whatever surface I sat them on.

They are absorbent, I rarely have leaks. If my baby sleeps through the night (rare) they get really full but I mostly stay dry.

T.N
T.NSydney, NSW

Just use sandpaper

I have sensitive nipples and these felt like sandpaper. The adhesive could be better as they tended to stick once and that's it. They were also very loud and scrunched up easily. It was the first nursing pads I tried and it put me off using any as my nipples felt raw after.

Emmy
Emmy

Poison hazard

Every one ive used has broken and the internal gel crystals have leaked out. Ive found them on my baby's mouth and my breast wondering what they were. I hope he hasnt ingested any! This product cost $3 more than a generic brand and the generic brands havent broken once. Waste of money and a hazard

Kate
KateCanberra

Uncomfortable

Buyers regret! The pad bunches up and the plastic on the back is so uncomfortable when touching the skin. Not nice to sleep with. Padding is thin and I found the pads to be too large which caused them bunching up. Was fooled by recommendations (maybe I got a dud pack who knows) won't be buying them again.

Penny
PennySydney

This product is terrible (there is no star option otherwise I would rate NO STAR at all)

The pads got loosen stitches that cause an open area from where the internal gel leaked out onto the boobs. I have noticed it during night feed. Hopefully nothing was eaten by my bub.

Note the pads that got loosen stitches and leaked the gel were just used for less than 1 hour during sleep. This has happened twice already (total 3 pads broken out of approx. 10 pads have been used).

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Clair
Clair

Easy to find but super itchy & not very absorbent...

I find that Rite Aid Nursing Pads are available in most supermarkets & a number of pharmacies and are also one of the cheaper brands of nursing pads. However, I find them very itchy & uncomfortable almost immediately after placing them in the bra. The are also not very absorbent & as such don't last as long as others.

MissStormiee
MissStormieewarrnambool

love them!

First thing i bought after bringing baby home. Never had any issues with bunching or folding in my bra. I love how they come in a double folded packet. Easy to find in just about any supermarket! Extremely cheap for a lot of pads too. Always my first choice in breast pads.

So so itchy!

Bunch up a lot. Even when they're freshly placed in the bra they are obvious. I like that they have a double sticky part but they don't stay put. I assume in the bunching process the sticky bit got stuck to my boob and I have cut up the skin scratching them. Very disappointing. Johnsons were much better

Worst purchase ever!

First of all they are not even sticky, so uncomfortable and worst quality compared to so many others out there. Wouldn't suggest anyone buy them. I haven't even started breast feeding yet, I'm still pregnant and I can tell these would not do a thing when I am breast feeding.

pqtraveller
pqtravellerSydney

Not great....

Not great compared to the Pigeon pads. Like every other review, they bunch up into a little ball and then stick to your skin. Terrible! Absorbency wise - they are good though. They only have sticky bits on one side of the pad so they move around a lot also.
absorbent
bunches up, only one sticky bit which isnt even very sticky

Erinne
ErinneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap and easy to find

I have been using breast pads for quiet a while these are alright once your sore boobs have settled they are super absorbent but do sweat and iche in summer takes abit to get used to they stick to your bra but then bunch up when feeding I gave up sticking thence to my bra
Reliable inexpensive
Can get sweaty and itchy

SilviaKeddie
SilviaKeddieMELBOURNE

They are absorbent but not comfortable!

The Rite Aid pads are very absorbent but not comfortable at all. They are itchy on the skin and the plastic backcover hurts the breast skin. I wont be using them again.
Given the cheap price, I was initially drwn to them at the chemist but certainly dont deliver on quality.
They dont leak, and cheaper than other brands
Bad quality, uncomfortable!

BestMummyBear
BestMummyBearTownsville, QLD

Cheap and uncomfortable

I have tried heaps of different brands, these are ok. They bunch up and don't sit comfortably inside the bra, they also rustle quite loudly in comparison to some other brands. Having said that I haven't had a leak problem (and I have much to leak!) So they are ok.
I didn't leak, even with a fast letdown
Uncomfortable, noisy and they bunch up quite easily