Great Team

I have worked with many of the team at Riverbank over the past 7 years and they are always responsive, polite and professional.
Always has been a pleasure dealing with the Riverbank team

Store LocationPemulwuy

Ad

Top quality service and a great result

We were impressed with Steven's knowledge and feel for the Pemulwuy market. We live in New Zealand and were selling our investment property. Steven managed all of the maintenance repairs and staging for us and we are delighted with the result he achieved.

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Trustworthy and professional

The Riverbank team has managed my property for close to 10 years. They have always been responsive to both myself and my tenants. When it came time to selling, I went with Steve and Josh because I trusted their knowledge of the area, and their professional and fair approach.

Adam and Eva

Adam and EvaSydney, NSW

Happy Vendors!

We bought our house from Hassan a few years ago so when it came time to move on it was a no brainer to use Hassan and the team at Riverbank to look after the sale. Hassan's approach is professional and positive and this lead to achieving an excellent price for our home!

We couldn't be happier with the service we received from Hassan and the team.
I

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

Excellent Property Management and Sales Team

The Riverbank Team at Pemulway managed our property very professionally for several years, when came time to sell the Riverbank team did a great job for us also with a very smooth sales process and a great outcome.

Very professional

Steven and his team at Riverbank we're not only professional but we're totally committed in selling my apartment. They not only walked the extra mile but they we're factual, honest and trustworthy. I couldn't be happier with what they demonstrated. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants their property sold.

Siva

Siva

Professional consultant

Steven and the staff at Riverbank are great team to deal with.
They have provided excellent support from start to end I would recommend them for your future Real Estate needs.

judi1

judi1Sydney, NSW

Professional, Honest and Great Team

Hassan and his team at Riverbank Real Estate have looked after my Investment property since October 2012. So now when it was time to move on and sell the property we looked no further than Riverbank Real Estate. The team got us a fantastic price, kept us informed the whole time and it was a great outcome for all.
I can guarantee you will have a professional team looking after you so call them now for Rentals and or Selling your property

Rich

RichSydney, NSW

Professional property management and Sales

Hassan & the team at Riverbank Real Estate managed my investment property for 8.5 years. During this time they did a great job - nothing to worry about from my side. When I decided to sell, Hassan sold the property in no time at a price above my expectations. I would highly recommend Hassan and the team from Riverbank Real Estate for both property management and sales.

Ex tenant

Ex tenant Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I would never recommend this agency nor would I ever want to do business with them again.

If I could give a zero star I would. They are a bunch of money hungry criminals who treat renters as second class citizens. They are extremely inexperienced and unprofessional. I would NEVER recommend doing any type of business with them.The property agents are revolting bullies who have no experience and are very unprofessional. The worst agents that I have ever dealt with.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Hello Ex tenant, I am the principal at Riverbank Real Estate & am sorry to hear about your experience, if you would like to call the office on 02 9631 4433 & ask for myself I would love to speak with you.

Mustafa S.

Mustafa S.Sydney, NSW

PERFECTION, HONEST, RELIABLE ,

Hands down riverbank (pemulway ) has been very outstanding on customer service this morning,
Also to mentioning would like to thank and congratulate yesmin and amanda on their professionalism great work guys would defiantly recommend to others.

Excellence and good customer service

I was so impressed with the way that the staff of Riverbank Real Estate provided their service for us, they approach us politely, they are very attentive to work, friendly, good customer service as well as very professional in their expertise.

We would certainly highly recommend this real estate agency "Riverbank Real Estate" for anyone, if you're looking for the great service and support they are the right one for you. My special thanks go through Yesmin and Nofiah. You guys amazing!!

Keep it up with your excellent work

Ad

Managed our interstate rental from construction to sale

Hassan and his team managed our investment property in Elderslie from construction in 2012 until we sold in December 2020. We always found them professional, responsive and very effective in managing our property. As we are in WA we relied on Hassan and his team heavily. We have no hesitation in recommended them unconditionally. Hassan regularly provided market updates and managed to achieve a selling price above our expectation.James & Robyn Lewin Mount Lawley WA

baljit kuar

baljit kuarSydney, NSW

Excellence and Transparency

MR

MRSYDNEY

Excellence in real estate

It was an absolute pleasure to have Hassan and the team at Riverbank manage the sale of our home. The drive for excellence was evident at our initial meeting and maintained through the entire process.
The team showed a level of professionalism, patience and valuable local knowledge that was second to none! Thank you Riverbank, wishing you all continued much success.

We would certainly highly recommend Riverbank Real estate as your next property advisor.

Chris V.

Chris V.Sydney, NSW

Leading local agents

Steven and Joshua have really done a great job at selling my property. Riverbank has won me over as a leading local agent. My only regret is not letting them market the property when it was previously up for sale. Well done boys and thanks, I am smiling.

Sue b

Sue bSydney, NSW

Alanna

Just want to say a huge thanks to Alanna absolute delight and understanding with everything we need more like her and huge thank you to riverbank realestate you guys have been nothing but amazing

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you so much Sue - that is very nice of you. Team Riverbank.

T Ross

T RossSydney, NSW

Professional, Responsive, Excellence

Hassan, and his assistant Josh, are Real Estate agents of the highest order. Both men conducted themselves with professionalism at all times throughout the sales process. I highly recommend using Hassan, and his team, at Riverbank.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you Tristan - it was a pleasure representing you.

Best real estate service

Hassan, Steven, Amanda and the rest of the team have been professional and trusted over many years of managing interstate investment property. Best real estate agency I've come across so far across three states!

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

We appreciate the warm words Greg. Team Riverbank.

WonderWoman

WonderWoman

Fantastic Service (A+++++)

We had a great experience with Riverbank Real Estate, a very professional and friendly team. Their communication during our sale was second to none from beginning to end.
Quick sale and very happy with the end result, thank you Steve, Josh and the team.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you so much for your nice words. Team Riverbank.