Chris V.

Chris V.Sydney, NSW

Leading local agents

Steven and Joshua have really done a great job at selling my property. Riverbank has won me over as a leading local agent. My only regret is not letting them market the property when it was previously up for sale. Well done boys and thanks, I am smiling.

Sue b

Sue bSydney, NSW

Alanna

Just want to say a huge thanks to Alanna absolute delight and understanding with everything we need more like her and huge thank you to riverbank realestate you guys have been nothing but amazing

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you so much Sue - that is very nice of you. Team Riverbank.

T Ross

T RossSydney, NSW

Professional, Responsive, Excellence

Hassan, and his assistant Josh, are Real Estate agents of the highest order. Both men conducted themselves with professionalism at all times throughout the sales process. I highly recommend using Hassan, and his team, at Riverbank.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you Tristan - it was a pleasure representing you.

Best real estate service

Hassan, Steven, Amanda and the rest of the team have been professional and trusted over many years of managing interstate investment property. Best real estate agency I've come across so far across three states!

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

We appreciate the warm words Greg. Team Riverbank.

WonderWoman

WonderWoman

Fantastic Service (A+++++)

We had a great experience with Riverbank Real Estate, a very professional and friendly team. Their communication during our sale was second to none from beginning to end.
Quick sale and very happy with the end result, thank you Steve, Josh and the team.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you so much for your nice words. Team Riverbank.

Roy

RoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

After managing the property for many years for me with virtually no vacancy and good rental, Riverbank have now sold the property for me for a good price for the economic climate we are now in. Many thanks to Steven and the crew

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you Roy - it was a pleasure dealing with you on the sale & the management of the property. Riverbank.

Over it

Over itSydney, NSW

Rental disaster. Blamed the owner for everything! Beware of the direct deposit they make you sign.

Store LocationPemulwuy nsw
Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Hi Over It, we thank you for your report, do feel free to contact our office & we are more than happy to discuss.

Thank you so much for your help. I highly recommend Riverbank real estate agents particularly Yesmin and Amanda. From the beginning they were professional, honest and reliable. They were incredibly responsive to any calls, messages and emails. It was a pleasure working with you and i highly recommend you and your team.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Riverbank appreciate your kind words.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney

Professional

I have recently sold a property through Hassan and Riverbank Real Estate. Hassan is an excellent communicator, professional, knows his market well and efficient. He is always a pleasure to deal with and I have no hesitation in recommending Hassan and the Pemulwuy team.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Geniunely appreciate the feedback, a pleasure working with you as well.Riverbank Real Estate.

Fantastic team!

It was a pleasure working with the team at Riverbank. A super-friendly and highly skilled team who worked tirelessly for us, resulting in our property being sold after only one week on the market.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Appreciate the nice words Jason. Team Riverbank.

Excellent Agency

Steven is the most amazing agent we ever met in our life. Not only by his professional service but also by his passionate of the job! We are absolutely satisfied and being so thankful to meet Steven and Riverbank!!!!! Riverbank has taken care of customer in details and catch every possibilities to present the beauty of the house, therefore no wonder how successful results they could bring to us!!
Wish you guys all the best!

Much appreciating!!!
Rebecca & Charlie

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank youy Charlie/Rebecca - awesome working with you & truly appreciate your review. Team Riverbank.

Rose R.

Rose R.Sydney, NSW

Thank you to Jeramie Pingol the best property manager I had in 15 years of renting.

A huge thank you to Jeramie Pingol from Riverbank Real Estate who managed our rental property in a very professional way, she is polite, always answered our emails and was helpful and caring. I saw how she carried out regular inspections at the property taking pride in her job.
I have been renting for 15 years now and Jeramie is so far the best property manager I have had.
Thank you Jeramie!

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you Rose - you are most welcome. Team Riverbank!!!

Excellent local knowledge with a proven history of success

It was a pleasure to have Hassan manage the sale of our home. His local knowledge and easy going demeanor gave us confidence and reassurance through the whole campaign. Before going to market, Hassan was able to quickly change our strategy from Private Treaty to Auction and therefore capitalise on the changes to the market conditions.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you Anselm - it was an wonderful result for you & the family, hoping you enjoy your new home. Riverbank!!

House Sale

This is my second house sale with Riverbank and they handled it very well. The whole team was friendly, helpful and happy to go the extra mile when required. Would highly recommend Riverbank Real Estate.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you for the nice warm words Wendy. Team Riverbank!!!!

Bridget

BridgetSydney, NSW

Professional, excellent and personalised service

Steven and team made great efforts to sell the family home of over 50 years in a very professional, efficient but personalised manner. The feedback and assistance I received was honest and very helpful. The advertising material was of very high quality. Steven made the process of selling the home simple and greatly minimised the stress of selling a home. Thank you so much for your help and I highly recommend you and your team.

Store LocationMerrylands
Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

It was a pleaure working with you Bridget, thank you so much. Riverbank & the team!!

Excellent job

Thank you Steven for your excellent job in selling our investment property in Pemulwuy so quickly. Thank you for your hard work and we highly recommend you! Wishing you more success!

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you Rolly, truly appreciate.

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Excellent long-term relationship!

Hassan and his team have managed several of my properties over the last 12 or so years. As an interstate owner, I have found the team at Riverbank RE to be very easy to deal with, upfront in terms of rents, valuations, etc, and very helpful when issues arose with the properties. I recently sold one of my properties through Riverbank, and they persevered with this despite it being a difficult market at present. I am very happy with the service I have received from them over the years, and I have no hesitations in continuing the arrangement I currently have with them to continue managing the one property I still have in the Parramatta area.

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you Steve - a wonderful experience to date.

Dream Agents

Hassan and his team at Riverbank are attentive, professional and brilliant communicators. In the property management area, you will find no better in Australia - and believe me we have tried. We recently sold an investment property Riverbank had been managing. Hassan exceeded our expectations, providing an honest valuation, regular feedback, and a quick sale. If we could use this agency for all of our properties, we would in a heartbeat!

Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you Mel - thats great to hear. Team Riverbank.

Gary

GarySouth Australia

Works hard and gets results!

As an interstate investor, it was reassuring for us to know we had a local rental agent we could trust in Riverbank Real Estate. When we recently decided to sell our property in Pemulwuy, we had no hesitation in signing Steven, Hassan and their team to manage this sale for us. As true locals, the connections they have worked to establish and maintain with the community really made all the difference in achieving a good result in a surprisingly short time AND at the right price. I would have no hesitation in recommending Riverbank Real Estate.

Store LocationPemulwuy and Merrylands
Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

A pleasure working with you Gary. Riverbank.

Amber A.

Amber A.Sydney, NSW

Honest and genuinely care!

Riverbank Merrylands have made it so easy to rent our house out! From the very first meeting, Hassan, Jeramie and team have been honest, helpful, professional and show they genuinely care. We have no doubt our house and our tenants are in good hands.

Store LocationStockland Merrylands
Riverbank R.Riverbank Real Estate

Thank you Amber - appreciate that.