Riverbank Real Estate

Riverbank Real Estate

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Excellent long-term relationship!

Hassan and his team have managed several of my properties over the last 12 or so years. As an interstate owner, I have found the team at Riverbank RE to be very easy to deal with, upfront in terms of rents, valuations, etc, and very helpful when issues arose with the properties. I recently sold one of my properties through Riverbank, and they persevered with this despite it being a difficult market at present. I am very happy with the service I have received from them over the years, and I have no hesitations in continuing the arrangement I currently have with them to continue managing the one property I still have in the Parramatta area.

Dream Agents

Hassan and his team at Riverbank are attentive, professional and brilliant communicators. In the property management area, you will find no better in Australia - and believe me we have tried. We recently sold an investment property Riverbank had been managing. Hassan exceeded our expectations, providing an honest valuation, regular feedback, and a quick sale. If we could use this agency for all of our properties, we would in a heartbeat!

Gary

GarySouth Australia

Works hard and gets results!

As an interstate investor, it was reassuring for us to know we had a local rental agent we could trust in Riverbank Real Estate. When we recently decided to sell our property in Pemulwuy, we had no hesitation in signing Steven, Hassan and their team to manage this sale for us. As true locals, the connections they have worked to establish and maintain with the community really made all the difference in achieving a good result in a surprisingly short time AND at the right price. I would have no hesitation in recommending Riverbank Real Estate.

Store LocationPemulwuy and Merrylands
Amber A.

Amber A.Sydney, NSW

Honest and genuinely care!

Riverbank Merrylands have made it so easy to rent our house out! From the very first meeting, Hassan, Jeramie and team have been honest, helpful, professional and show they genuinely care. We have no doubt our house and our tenants are in good hands.

Store LocationStockland Merrylands

Best realestate ever dealt with

Very efficient, prompt with any problems, great staff especially adam kelly he is one in a million wish all agents were as professional as adam ☺

Rob

Rob

Great Agents

Very professional, honest and reliable. They were so helpful when selling my home. Steven, Joshua and the team love their job and it shows. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!

Ricky

RickyColebee

Perfect Real Estate

People are all friendly, literally service with a smile.
They will help you the best they can.
They are the best team for us when in comes to real estate agents.

What an awesome team at Riverbank!

We have been dealing with Riverbank Realestate over the past 3 years. They have taken care of all our 9 rental properties, close by in Merrylands and further out in Glenmore Park. Dealing with these guys has been an absolute breeze and a pleasure to work with. Never left a question unanswered and always endeavour to do what’s best for us. They have made our life so much easier when it comes to properties.
Thank you so much to the team at Riverbank! you guys are awesome!

In regards to repairs and overall service and communication

Thank you to Adam kelly such a well respected young man great agent never had a agent who is very professional with his work gets things done and his communication is excellent I’m one happy tenant

Excellent rental service & Sale result

Over the last 5 years Riverbank have managed my rental property. The experience has been great, no hassles, very professional, yet personal. When I recently decided to sell this property I decided to use Steven at Riverbank because of my previous experience with them. In a very slow market we had about 6 open houses & a sale, a great result.

Brilliant service

We have been dealing with Riverbank Real Estate for over 15 years including buying, selling and leasing our properties. I would highly recommend them for a personal, professional and expert real estate service.

Excellent agents

From a Victorian with an investment property in Merrylands NSW, I must say that all of my dealings with Hassan and his team at Riverbank RE have been first class. My property ended up being in a troublesome development and after 4 years of holding it was time to move on and sell. The team at Riverbank worked tirelessly with lots of open days over a lengthy time, without complaining or giving up on my property.
Cant thank them enough, or rate them more highly.

I highly recommend dealing with Riverbank real estate.

Vibrant Team

I have owned my investment property at Westmead for some 5 years now, and have to say that the Team at Riverbank have been very diligent in looking after my property. Rents have increased dramatically over this time, I have had extremely good tenants, and Hassan has kept me up to date along the way. Communication is essential if you are a long-distance landlord, but I have only praise for their excellent communication. In fact, they have rung me, when there has been no reason to ring, other than to touch bases. I am satisfied that my property has been in more than capable hands over this time. The team are dynamic, enthusiastic and appear to really enjoy doing what they do.

Most Professional Service.

I was lucky enough to have Riverbank sell my property. It was the first time I sell a property & Riverbank talked & helped me through the whole process. From the first market appraisal right to the finalisation of the sale, Hassan & Steven were helpful, professional & understanding. They also assisted me in finding a rental property after the sale. Highly recommend Riverbank!

Here4every1

Here4every1Parramatta

My worst real estate experience ever! If you want an experience that feels close to loosing a loved