92% · 585 · 8%

Claro D.
Claro D.Perth, WA

Good food and very bad service

Food was very good service was very bad as like. Birthday celebration without dessert because of a mengment issues
Kaz
KazSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Property Management

Amanda Ali from Riverbank Real Estate has been managing our Sydney property for approximately 5 years. Amanda's communication and managing skills are second to none. She goes above and beyond in making the rental process as stress free as possible for us. I can not recommend Amanda highly enough.
Nada
Nada

Gratitude

Thanks so much to Amanda Ali for all her help and understanding in showing us the property and being successful. I have never rented before and she was very helpful Thankyou so much Nada and Sophia
Billal K.
Billal K.

Amanda

i had a amazing experience with Amanda as my property manager.She is always prompt and easy to communicate to. Lovely person
Natashia
NatashiaSydney, NSW2 posts

The lovely staff member Amanda

This beautiful woman named Amanda honestly has the best service a person could ask for
She is a beautiful bubbly woman and deserves a raise
Shawkat T.
Shawkat T.

Exceeding excellence

As a primary contractor our dealings with riverbank have been nothing but amazing.
Over the years we have come to realise that
Amanda and her team have the clients best interest at heart. Communication is a very important factor in any business. Amandas knowledge and expertise defiantly makes communication a breeze.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!!

Fantastic service over the last few weeks. Spoke to a lady called Amanda and even though the information I was after she doesn't specialise in, she went out of her way to find out everything I needed to know. She definately made a single mum trying to buy a house feel a whole lot less stressful. Thankyou Amanda
Ella E.
Ella E.Sydney, NSW

Stressless and Amazing Team!

Moving here a year ago I am unfamiliar with all the rental regulations and requirements but they make it easy to understand and they work with your preferences. Special mention to Amanda who is always approachable anytime we have issues or inquiries and she makes sure issues is solved to our content specially on the safety and comfort of the tenants. Highly Recommended!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Service with a smile

I continue to have an excellent experience when renting out a property with Craig Townley- Jones. Renting can be an overwhelming process, still Craig is always available to clarify any concerns. Service with a smile is what I think of Craig he's a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!!
Helen O.
Helen O.

Amanda Ali

It always a pleasure to have Amanda, always friendly and communicative person, nothing is never too hard and always listens, thank you Amanda, would recommend always
Pete
Pete

Thanks to the team at riverbank

We would like to thank Steven and his team for their professionalism , knowledge and communication over the past 10 years nothing was to much trouble. I would highly recommend
Again thanks very much
martin
martinSydney, NSW

Thanks to Jeramie

excellent service, quick response, i have working with them for 2 years, i didnt have any problem, they manage my rental property without problems. Thanks for riverbank Merrylands, especially to Jeramie
Bob
Bob2 posts

Great Team

Hassan Derbas and his team at Riverbank Real Estate have been nothing but helpful and professional in the entire time that we began using there services seven years ago.
Hassan has always been only a phone call away even though even though we are in WA and he and his team were the perfect choice now that we decided it was time to sell. Thank you guys.
Rose A.
Rose A.Sydney, NSW

Riverbank Real Estate - A Team

I've been a Buyer and Vendor with Riverbank Real Estate.
Each time I found Steve and Josh professional yet personable.
Their experience, knowledge and communication is excellent.
They helped me navigate real estate to achieve successful results.
Trust and highly recommend Riverbank Real Estate.
Cat
Cat2 posts

Perfect Fine dinning Lunch Spot

Food, Wine, Ambiance, Service!!! All spot on!
Beautiful place for a special ( or just for the hell of it) fine dinning lunch. SwanValley at its best. Will try Italian street food on the grass Sunday’s as a more casual option soon. Sure it will be awesome.