3.9

• Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (2)

wayne a.Sydney, NSW

Highly toxic but not may not be as attractive and effective as other baits

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $7.99.

Trixie

TrixieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good product.

Easy to dispense, no fumes like sprays. Lasts well. Yes am getting some more. Would recommend, price is very reasonable. Does not go hard. Does the job on all sizes.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $8.00.

Nick G.Perth, WA

Excellent results

Saw some cockroaches scurrying out of the kitchen and used this bait. Have found dead cockroaches all over the place, the problem must have been worse that I originally thought. 7 days later, problem 100% fixed, amazing stuff - highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $7.99.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Roach Kill Cockroach Gel Bait compares to other Pest Control Products

Unbeliveable

Yasur007Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with result

I read the reviews on this site and decided to purchase this product. I took it to my house in Vanuatu where I applied it and it was fantastic. I cut up a plastic take-away containers and put a dot on each piece of the plastic which I then placed in lots of places - about 25 all up. Very happy to see lots of dead cockroaches after the second night. I re-used the plastic pieces a few times and then removed them to the bin once I was satisfied the job had been done. Very happy.

PodeCoet

PodeCoetSydney

Brilliant product if used creatively

Sarah McKay

Sarah McKayHobarth

Mixed reviews from me

I'm not really sure about how I feel about this product. I bought this to use it on our storage facility last week. After a couple of days after applying it on the corners, wall cracks, shelves, etc, I started seeing a handful of dead roaches. However, after about a week, I can still see a number of them crawling all over the place. I guess what I'm trying to say is although some of the roaches died, the gel doesn't seem to be really effective since. But, I'm still planning on using the gel and I'll be applying generously this time. Hopefully, it will get the job done.

Brookles

Brookles

Unbelievable!

Bob

Bob

Lived up to my expectations

Out of desperation I handed over my $7.00 but wasn't full of expectations and rightly so, it never worked.. It's a little harder to obtain but I will be sticking to Boric Acid in future...

PtDaFool

PtDaFoolPerth, WA

This works.

Marcus

Marcussydney

Dont waste your money

Flat out does not work. I used about half in the kitchen, no difference, baits not touched. Caught a roach and put it in a container with some on the side so its less likely to stan on it but can easily reach up to eat it. 3 days later it was still alive.

Takes some patience, but it works

Have been battling a Roach infestation for 3 months with foggers and bombs ( 20+ unit complex). Tired of the smell and cost, bought two tubes of the gel bait.
Within two days of application, I had a bunch of dead roaches to sweep. Over the course of the week, number of live ones seen running around next to zero. Three weeks and a deep clean later, not a roach to be found.

On top of being fastidious in removing all roach food sources, highly recommend the gel

Didnt work

Yes. it did not work! I purchased this from Bunning and I used these in my kitchen closet, didn't have any effect. Iwouldn't recommend this product to others. Never worked

lodz_au

lodz_auSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't work

Just found a cockroach on the tube of gel!! I tried using the the gel twice and it hasn't worked. Waste of money. Disappointed.

Mel

Mel

Really works!

We have had a bad cockroach infestation for years - embarrassing, annoying and dirty roaches everywhere. I've tried sprays, bombs, herbal and "natural" remedies but nothing worked. This gel is brilliant. You only get a small amount but it doesn't smell, can be put in hard to reach spots and is not noticeable once its there. And it works, I've been sweeping up dead cockies for days. I've gone back for more because I might actually break the suckers with this stuff!

JulieNew South Wales, 2452

wonderful actually works

omg i must thank you , i have had cockroaches for years and had my house professionally sprayed many times which worked for a short while, thank you very much for my cockroach free house and i found the baits and gel at coles and will be keeping some on hand

now 8 months cockroach free

now almost 1 year roach free

imawag

imawag

Roach Kill Cockroach Gel Bait

Here's a little trick you might find useful.

Next time you see a German Roach running around on your Bench-Top, squeeze a drop onto the back of the little critter - won't kill him (her?) straight away and he'll go back to the nest and share amongst his mates.

Very effective product. Huge advantages over bombing and spraying of harmful chemicals - after all - the collateral damage to us humans as a side effect is not a good outcome.

Very disappointed my local woollies now longer stocking.

Barra49

Barra49AU

Certainly works

We have had great results with this product It attracts and kills in quick time. Overall very effective.The down sides are the cost and small volume in the syringe. Also our local Woolworths has stopped stocking it.

OZFeedbackGuru

OZFeedbackGuruSydney

Wasted $8 ...don't recommand

I tried this in my unit, which does has moderate cockroach. This gel does not work at all...cockroach dance over the gel placed in every corner of the room/kitchen.....don't waste your money try something else

KenSydney, NSW

How the costs is justified

Ken

Further as the product is costly you might also consider using the empty cylinder as a bait: -leave it in a corner, small german would be attracted to.

wayne a.asked

Packet says it contains 0.5G/KG Fipronil.
Is this a misprint or misleading info?
Bayer Magnum FC contains 0.05% Fipronil and a $ 50 33 gram tube of that knocks out 70% plus of cockroaches within 24hrs. I know it does that because it worked for me.
But my question is if Roach-Kil Gold claims to contain 10 times more fipronil is that really correct and why does it need to be 10 times more powerful if a product with 10% of the potency is recognised as the worlds best cockroach cleanout gel

wayne a.

Fipronil based products are safe for food prep areas - thats why they are used in commercial kitchens worldwide

Nick G.

Hello Wayne, thank you for your question, strength is confirmed to be as printed at 0.5g Fipronil. Is also ratified by the APVMA.

wayne a.

So it is 10 times stronger in Fipronil than Magnum FC.
That's a lethal dose.
But the bait seems less attractive than Magnum FC.
When Magnum FC is applied they cant get enough of it - disappears in hours.
Maybe if I mixed the Roach Kill with Peanut Butter it might make it more attractive?

Julie-Anne C.

Julie-Anne C.asked

Is it harmful toward dogs and cats

Yasur007

hi not sure as put it inside but it is a great product

Nick G.

Hi Julie-Anne, the label instructions stipulate not for direct contact with pets and to wash treated surfaces regularly, however this is all that is mentioned and the label does not appear to have a Caution or Poison listing so seems OK, but as a precaution I don't think you would want it available to your pets to contact it.

Sabi

Sabiasked

I have tiny little cockroaches at my home. What is the best effective way to get rid of it? Please help.

Chemical baits have also proved effective in controlling cockroaches, in particular German cockroaches. Baits come in the form of gels (such as this one) and can be placed in areas like behind fridges, dishwashers, microwaves, under kettles and near computers etc where the German Cockroach are most likely found. Place small 'pea sized' spots in or near the areas of infestation. German Cockroaches will ingest the gel and die a short time later. Baits should be checked and replenished regularly.

CategoryPest Control Products