Roadways Removals

Roadways Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience.

Be Clear-Roadways Removals subcontracts other "removalists" to transport your valuable belongings. I advised that the items I was moving were extremely important to me as they were from my recently deceased mum. My Grandmothers Antique desk destroyed. Shelves have snapped off in the process and screwed on other parts completely come off. The box was almost new-and clearly mark "VERY FRAGILE" and arrived filthy and with many holes and damage to it. And they just replied with "these things happen".
You Decide!

Roadway Removals
Roadways RemovalsRoadway Removals

Sydney to Russell Island, QLD

The team showed up the night before, started at 6am sharp, was very professional and took care of all of our valuables (music equipment, glass, vintage furniture). They filled a 10 tonne truck and made it to the island ON time, unloaded and assisted to put things where they were needed. They even helped assemble a few things while they had time. I have had loads of bad experiences with movers in the past but this experience was amazing and stress free. I would 100% use them again and be a reference at anytime for anyone considering to use Roadways!

Excellent service at a great price

We moved our three bedroom home from Sydney to the central west of NSW.
The price was great and the movers were friendly, helpful and very good at what they do.
I highly recommend this company!

Amazing company!!!!

Im so glad i chose roadways removals i did a huge move from gladstone to gold coast by myself and kids they wrapped all my new furniture so carefully and took great care putting it all in the truck as i watched them do it all then delivered the same day and placed every item in its correct room . I was scared at first as it was one of my cheaper quotes but i honestly couldnt reccommend this company enough you wont be dissapointed.

Nathan

NathanBrisbane

Professional and Helpful Throughout.

I required some items to be moved from Brisbane to a country NSW Town and Roadways Removals were spot on. I received quotes from several different companies and they were the most competitive by far and although the number of items that required moving changed several times, they were only too happy to accommodate the changes. Due to work commitments, I was unable to be present during the move however my wife stated that the guys were very helpful and very polite (as they were at point of drop off as well) and I am extremely grateful for their assistance and the team at Roadways for making it a hassle free experience. I would highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to utilize their services again in the future. Much appreciated.

Tamara

TamaraMelbourne

Happy with all Elements

Exemplary & Personable Service

Bee S

Bee SSydney

Do not deal with this removalist broker - find a direct booking instead

I booked with this moving brokerage company for an interstate more than 5 weeks in advance and paid a deposit, and confirmed a pick up date. On the day, the subcontractor simply didn't show up and didn't tell me until after 5pm, and had 'no space' for my load, until a week later. I had to book a different company directly in less than 24 hours myself, then request a refund from Roadways. The company couldn't find me an alternative themselves in the the time before my lease ended, and they retained 25% of the deposit for an 'administrative fee' after failing to provide a service. Look elsewhere.

Did not show up!!

Roadways Removals is a disgust!

Veronica

Veronicamelbourne

Very impressed with this company

Rachel

RachelDarwin

Completely devastated!!!

Complete joke

I originally went with this company due to low quote. Each time another small item was added to the moving list the price would go up by another $200 plus dollars. Arrived with a van that was half full and didnt take the agreed items but charged us extra for items not on the list. Demanded more money on the day and still half our furniture is at our old house.

Do not deal with them at all.

Jacky

JackySydney

Cannot get these guys to answer their phone

As I write this review I am waiting to hear back from these guys after two days of repeatedly trying to contact them. It appears that once money has changed hands they no longer want to hear from you. I have gear waiting for collection that I am paying rent to store but cannot get a reply from [name removed].

Once you pay you will not hear from them again.

Bad communication

Deb Cini

Deb CiniMount Gambier SA

Great Company very satisfied

JKT

JKTMelbourne

Do not Use

Had the worst moving experience with Roadways Removals. They sent a contractor who made us pack our own goods, then subsequently disappeared for two days before dumping our goods at a different address - however still charged us for everything! Roadways provided no communication or assistance to us and stopped answering our calls when our goods went missing and never contacted us to resolve the issue. Very unprofessional and disappointing.

Did not provide service paid for, unprofessional and no communication once they have your money.