Robinson Strata Management

Robinson Strata Management

Listing monitored by Robinson Strata Management

Steve Bullen
Steve BullenSydney, NSW

Highly recommend Robinson Strata Managment!!

I have worked with Kristina from Robinson Strata Managment for more than 5 years now. I could not be happier… Communication has always been prompt , clear and courteous. They are a professional team of people who know what it takes to get things done.

David S.
David S.Sydney, NSW

Astoundingly rude, incompetent, unhelpful and arrogant

HonestReviewer
HonestReviewerSydney, NSW

Unhelpful, unprofessional and rude - do not use

I am a former owner of a unit where Kristina was our appointed strata manager. We had a situation where we needed assistance with a common property issue. Kristina was extremely unprofessional, did not do her duty as a strata manager, and made inaccurate strata committee minutes. Her incompetence and inaction ended up costing us thousands of dollars. We had an un-liveable unit and Kristina did nothing to help us. I have had interactions with other strata managers and would never recommend Robinsons. I recommend you read all the reviews on here and ask yourself which ones are actually worth their word-count. It is only when you have an issue that you really see a manager's skill level.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Robinson Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Adrian G.
Adrian G.

Unhelpful, abrupt, dismissive and non-transparent in strata management

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Robinson Strata / Angela Carruthers

Robinson Strata Management and in particular our Strata Manager Angela Carruthers are very professional and supportive. We are a large strata plan and our dealings with them have always been efficient, informative and overall excellent.

Beck
BeckSydney

Excellent Service

Professional high standards great organisation always on hand with valuable constructive support from our Strata Manager Angela Carruthers for more than 8 years always quick response at all time and issues resolved promptly and that is most important

Nick W.
Nick W.Sydney, NSW

Robinson Strata and their professional services

I have dealt with Robinson Strata for over nine years now dealing with Charles, Kristina, Ben and many others that have worked there over that time, their willingness to listen and act on any matters I have raised have been in a courteous and professional manner ending with results I have been more than happy with. I do not hesitate to recommend them to any who are looking for a strata manager. Nick W

kerry n.
kerry n.

Excellent service

Kristina Hopkins is a highly professional and knowledgeable manager who provides valuable support and advice. She acts quickly and communicates effectively Robinson Strata management have managed the building for more than two decades.

clelia koch
clelia kochSydney, NSW

Kristina at Robinson Strata has always been prompt with response to events like gas leaks ie. same day fix.

Its our first experience living in Strata unit. For some three years we have had ready guidance/prudent advice from Kristina to get a better life for all who live in our nine unit building. Our dealings with Kristina have been 100 % helpful in getting some common area improved. Her customer service is fast. always same day service. Clelia Koch

Bob Chambers
Bob ChambersSydney, NSW

Quintex Property Services

As a service provider to the local strata industry, QPS has had a long and productive association with Robinson Strata.
We all appreciate this is not the easiest of industries to operate within and praise for services provided is a rarity.
Credit to Kristina and the rest of the team at Robinsons Strata

Steve Bullen
Steve BullenSydney, NSW

Excellent Strata Manager

As a fellow service provider I understand how important customer service really is....
Kristina at Robinson Strata has been a model of what an excellent Strata Manager should be. Specifically:- Fast and efficient with work requests and quotations, very responsive with all customer communication and has a broad knowledge of the Strata landscape. Kristina gives you that feeling that someone knows what they are doing and will do what she says she will do. In a word, excellent!

Coastal Cleaning
Coastal CleaningSydney, NSW

Manly based regular contractor

Kristina, Ann, Ben, George and the rest of the team have always been fast acting, precise and professional on all tasks undertaken and managed. Tasks are sent out, actioned asap, followed up and finalised promptly.
I've alway enjoyed working alongside Robinsons Strata over the years, secure in the knowledge that if I have an off day or fall short of expectations they will pull me up on it and seek improvement or further action to be carried out.
Contactable and easy to talk to, highly recommend this strata company.

Ian Campbell

Pleased Owner C
Pleased Owner CSydney, NSW

Strata Manager Kristina

I have had the pleasure to have dealt with Strata Manager Kristina Hopkins from Robinson's Strata on a multitude of occasions.
We have communicated for several years in connection with a property I own in a Unit Block.
I have had dealings as both an owner and as a member of the Body Corporate with Kristina.
Kristina is knowledgeable, polite, helpful, efficient and works tirelessly towards positive outcomes.
An asset to Robinson's Strata.
Thank you for all your great work Kristina.

Great satisfaction

My wife and I own 2 investment home units in the Manly / Fairlight area.
The first purchase was in 1994 and the second in 2014. Both were under strata administration with Robinson's and still are.
We have been very pleased with our admin interface with Robinson’s over many years. Kristina and Lena both give us prompt and professional service in a friendly manner.
We recommend their services to any interested unit owner or potential purchaser.

Sue S
Sue SSydney, NSW

Worthy of 5 STARS!

Kristina Hopkins conducts all communications in a very professional and efficient manner.
Our Strata Committee meetings run smoothly and any issues seem to be handled effortlessly.
I feel totally confident in Kristina's abilities in her role at Robinsons Strata Management.