Robinson Strata Management

Robinson Strata Management

Great satisfaction

My wife and I own 2 investment home units in the Manly / Fairlight area.
The first purchase was in 1994 and the second in 2014. Both were under strata administration with Robinson's and still are.
We have been very pleased with our admin interface with Robinson’s over many years. Kristina and Lena both give us prompt and professional service in a friendly manner.
We recommend their services to any interested unit owner or potential purchaser.

Jeff Lea

Worthy of 5 STARS!

Kristina Hopkins conducts all communications in a very professional and efficient manner.
Our Strata Committee meetings run smoothly and any issues seem to be handled effortlessly.
I feel totally confident in Kristina's abilities in her role at Robinsons Strata Management.

Robinsons Strata have managed our small block of 6 units for over 30 years and we have received excellent and curtious service over this period .Since Kristina has been our manager the service has improved with a more personal rapport.I trust her to perform her job with our issues in a professional manner

Robinson's Strata Management

Our Strata has enjoyed a very close and professional working relationship with Kristina ,in managing our block of 11 units for quite a few years . Her council on handling a number of very difficult issues has been of tremendous help and assistance to the committee and we would have no hesitation in recommending their services to other owners of Strata Plans .

Staff feedback

Kristina Hopkins is excellent to deal with and responds quickly to emails with the requested information - I'm very happy with her service.

The most useless management I've ever come across

I can't believe that any of the 5 star reviews are real. These people have 'managed' our small building for the past 4 years and I have never in my life come across such utter incompetence and non-communicative, uncollaborative and unhelpful service. They don't give a damn and they're not afraid to show it.
You can expect at least a weeks' delay in any responses to requests. You'll get charged an arm and a leg for absolutely no service. When they do finally get back to you, they are usually trying to re-delegate any activity back to the home owners, because god forbid they should do any actual work. This behaviour is rife throughout the agency as there is no means of escalation, so if you have an issue, you're pretty much stuck with it. They know this, so they do the bare minimum as they think they can just get away with it. We cannot wait for our contract to end and to be able to just move away from these people. If I could vote you a Zero out of 5, I would. Our entire building committee agrees as well. Shame on you.

Excellent Strata Management On Sydney’s Northern Peninsular

Our strata is a smaller style block of units located on Sydney’s Northern Peninsular. Robinson Strata Management has managed our strata for a number of years. We are in regular contact with Lena at Robinson regarding many aspects of managing the block, including cleaning, maintenance and regulatory compliance. Lena responds promptly and effectively, working with us to deal with larger and smaller maintenance issues, compliance and other matters. We have found Lena to be prompt and professional, plus courteous, positive and friendly in our work together.

Kristina Hopkins

Kristina Manages our block and she has done a fantastic job. We recently did major repairs and Kristina handled this in a very professional manner.
She is always helpful and nothing seems to be a problem.
If we needed another Strata Manager I would select Kristina

Grateful for the Expertise.

As Chairperson for my building I rely on Kristina’s advice with the day to day running of our building.
She is always available for discussion and punctual with her replies either by phone or email.
I am grateful for her support.

Kristina Hopkins

Ever since Kristina Hopkins has taken over our building as our strata management company, the block has improved. She has always gone well and beyond to fix any issues and nothing is a bother. It’s a relief to deal with Kristina

Friendly, helpful strata support

Kristina does an excellent job supporting our strata committee and owners - quick to respond, helpful, and very easy to deal with.

Pre-emptive Strata Manager

Lena Waite has been a breath of fresh air in managing our Strata. Decisions have been mindful, anticipating any possible concerns when dealing with maintenance issues for the apartment block. In the past managers have been supportive but not proactive when building issues have been raised. We have enjoyed efficient service from Lena and have a strong working relationship.

Our new strata Managers

Our building changed our strata management company last year. After years of frustration with our previous manager, it has been such a relief to deal with a company that actually helps us. Angela our direct manager has always answered our questions promptly, organized tradespersons in a very timely fashion as well as been a wealth of knowledge and information regarding the strata laws and procedures that we need to follow. Angela has always been willing to help and guide us without interfering; such a welcome refreshing change! Thank you Angela.

Are you looking for a new strata manager?

In times when I am surrounded by friends dissatisfied by strata management, I am even more grateful for Charles.

Charles calls it as he sees it. He is honest and highly informed. And if there is ever anything of which he is unsure, he declares his uncertainty and immediately seeks to find answers. His wide experience is evident in the way he is able to explain and advise on a plethora of different issues.

Yet, he is down to earth, kind and unassuming. And he has an ability to lighten a weighty issue or agenda with a keen sense of humour ... so important.

Charles’ communication is second to none. Even when his agenda is full to overflowing, Charles has ‘time’ for you! And when he promises to respond, he does.

His ability to chair AGMs is outstanding. He moves through a long agenda skilfully, ensuring everyone is on board in their understanding before progressing. Yet, he manages this without making a meeting seem agonisingly protracted. Charles also negotiates contentious issues with expertise.

For anyone needing a reliable, responsible strata manager, you couldn’t find better than Charles!

Charles Wiggins - An Excellent Manager

I am secretary of our Strata Committee. I am very pleased to have Charles Wiggins as our managing agent. Charles does an excellent job supporting the Strata Committee and our Owners. Charles is always willing to help us with any Strata Laws when we need assistance. We find he chairs the AGM with professionalism and also respect for the owners at the meeting. Charles is always courteous, prompt and efficient. I enjoy working with Charles and wish him well and hope he stays as our managing agent. Kind Regards Jeanette

A Five Star Manager

Charles Wiggins is a sound professional in every respect - knowledge of strata rules, regulations and practices - supported by a constructive and responsive approach to the execution of his management responsibilities. Of significant importance - he is a man upon whom one can rely.
However, the accounting system that is supposed to support him is, unfortunately, not of the same calibre - inflexible and unwilling to consider change.
Fortunately, Charles fine service more than compensates for system's weakness.

Excellent service!

Just over 12 months ago we changed Strata Managers and came on board with Robinson Strata Management. Since the change, we have been extremely impressed with the service provided by our Strata Manager, Hannah Walker. She is extremely thorough and professional and more than happy to assist when need be. I would highly recommend the services of Robinson Strata Management and highly recommend them to friends and family looking for the appropriate manager.

Professional, approachable, solid advice.

Anglea has been looking after our large-ish (40+ units block) for many years now, after we switched from the original Strata Managers installed by the developers. Good communication and always contactable. Good balance between offering service (carrying out our instructions) and also offering advice (letting us know when our instructions might not be the best course of action). Recommended.

Prompt, Helpful and Proactive

Since Robinson (Ann) has been on-board, we have recieved prompt responses, helpful and proactive advice, and in general, a friendly and genuine approach.

With Robinson, I have confidence that our building now uses best practice management, where in past I wasn't so sure!

Friendly, effective and efficient.

Our strata plan is managed is Ann Fernance and I have found her to be a friendly, effective and efficient strata manager. All my strata questions are answered efficiently and with an impartiality that is greatly appreciated. Our annual meetings are run in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.

Having an effective strata manager is essential to the good running of a strata plan.

Ann is helpful and is always available to assist me with any strata matters that occur.