2Robinson Strata Management

Robinson Strata Management

2Robinson Strata Management
4.5

88% · 8310 · 11%

Notice to Reviewers: Please note that Robinson Strata is not affiliated with Len Robinson Strata & Community Management.

Regular user
Regular user

Review of Jana Antelmann

Jana has been looking after us in Manly for 9 months. We were quite disillusioned with our experience up to that time. She is efficient and I feel that she is always there despite our property having only 6 owners. Her advice is prompt, clear and delivered efficiently. Very pleasant to deal with and professional going the extra. Thank you
Manly
ManlySydney, NSW

good service

I have been living in a block for 4 years, being the sole member of the strata committee. Kristina at Robinson's strata has been professional throughout. She is quick to respond and an efficient problem solver.
clelia koch
clelia kochSydney, NSW

Very appreciative

I have lived for over seven years in a nine unit building strata managed by Robinsons. Ms. Kristina fast actioned issues requiring immediate remedy. Found Ms. Kristina always competent & so helpful that positive outcomes were achieved that benefited all who reside in the building. Clelia
Russell W.
Russell W.Sydney, NSW

very difficult to contact

hardly ever available for phone calls
despite waiting long times to get through via a receptionist that takes ages to answer and
tardy to reply to emails
often missing the work order request
Kate C
Kate C2 posts

Steve Bullen
Steve BullenSydney, NSW

Highly recommend Robinson Strata Managment!!

I have worked with Kristina from Robinson Strata Managment for more than 5 years now. I could not be happier… Communication has always been prompt , clear and courteous. They are a professional team of people who know what it takes to get things done.
David S.
David S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

HonestReviewer
HonestReviewerSydney, NSW

Unhelpful, unprofessional and rude - do not use

I am a former owner of a unit where Kristina was our appointed strata manager. We had a situation where we needed assistance with a common property issue. Kristina was extremely unprofessional, did not do her duty as a strata manager, and made inaccurate strata committee minutes. Her incompetence and inaction ended up costing us thousands of dollars. We had an un-liveable unit and Kristina did nothing to help us. I have had interactions with other strata managers and would never recommend Robinsons. I recommend you read all the reviews on here and ask yourself which ones are actually worth their word-count. It is only when you have an issue that you really see a manager's skill level.
Adrian G.
Adrian G.15 posts

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Robinson Strata / Angela Carruthers

Robinson Strata Management and in particular our Strata Manager Angela Carruthers are very professional and supportive. We are a large strata plan and our dealings with them have always been efficient, informative and overall excellent.
Beck
BeckSydney

Excellent Service

Professional high standards great organisation always on hand with valuable constructive support from our Strata Manager Angela Carruthers for more than 8 years always quick response at all time and issues resolved promptly and that is most important
Nick W.
Nick W.Sydney, NSW

Robinson Strata and their professional services

I have dealt with Robinson Strata for over nine years now dealing with Charles, Kristina, Ben and many others that have worked there over that time, their willingness to listen and act on any matters I have raised have been in a courteous and professional manner ending with results I have been more than happy with. I do not hesitate to recommend them to any who are looking for a strata manager. Nick W
kerry n.
kerry n.2 posts

Excellent service

Kristina Hopkins is a highly professional and knowledgeable manager who provides valuable support and advice. She acts quickly and communicates effectively Robinson Strata management have managed the building for more than two decades.
Bob Chambers
Bob ChambersSydney, NSW

Quintex Property Services

As a service provider to the local strata industry, QPS has had a long and productive association with Robinson Strata.
We all appreciate this is not the easiest of industries to operate within and praise for services provided is a rarity.
Credit to Kristina and the rest of the team at Robinsons Strata
Steve Bullen
Steve BullenSydney, NSW

Excellent Strata Manager

As a fellow service provider I understand how important customer service really is....
Kristina at Robinson Strata has been a model of what an excellent Strata Manager should be. Specifically:- Fast and efficient with work requests and quotations, very responsive with all customer communication and has a broad knowledge of the Strata landscape. Kristina gives you that feeling that someone knows what they are doing and will do what she says she will do. In a word, excellent!