Robinson Strata Management

Robinson Strata Management

Robinson Strata / Angela Carruthers

Robinson Strata Management and in particular our Strata Manager Angela Carruthers are very professional and supportive. We are a large strata plan and our dealings with them have always been efficient, informative and overall excellent.

Excellent Service

Professional high standards great organisation always on hand with valuable constructive support from our Strata Manager Angela Carruthers for more than 8 years always quick response at all time and issues resolved promptly and that is most important

Robinson Strata and their professional services

I have dealt with Robinson Strata for over nine years now dealing with Charles, Kristina, Ben and many others that have worked there over that time, their willingness to listen and act on any matters I have raised have been in a courteous and professional manner ending with results I have been more than happy with. I do not hesitate to recommend them to any who are looking for a strata manager. Nick W

Excellent service

Kristina Hopkins is a highly professional and knowledgeable manager who provides valuable support and advice. She acts quickly and communicates effectively Robinson Strata management have managed the building for more than two decades.

Kristina at Robinson Strata has always been prompt with response to events like gas leaks ie. same day fix.

Its our first experience living in Strata unit. For some three years we have had ready guidance/prudent advice from Kristina to get a better life for all who live in our nine unit building. Our dealings with Kristina have been 100 % helpful in getting some common area improved. Her customer service is fast. always same day service. Clelia Koch

Quintex Property Services

As a service provider to the local strata industry, QPS has had a long and productive association with Robinson Strata.
We all appreciate this is not the easiest of industries to operate within and praise for services provided is a rarity.
Credit to Kristina and the rest of the team at Robinsons Strata

Excellent Strata Manager

As a fellow service provider I understand how important customer service really is....
Kristina at Robinson Strata has been a model of what an excellent Strata Manager should be. Specifically:- Fast and efficient with work requests and quotations, very responsive with all customer communication and has a broad knowledge of the Strata landscape. Kristina gives you that feeling that someone knows what they are doing and will do what she says she will do. In a word, excellent!

Manly based regular contractor

Kristina, Ann, Ben, George and the rest of the team have always been fast acting, precise and professional on all tasks undertaken and managed. Tasks are sent out, actioned asap, followed up and finalised promptly.
I've alway enjoyed working alongside Robinsons Strata over the years, secure in the knowledge that if I have an off day or fall short of expectations they will pull me up on it and seek improvement or further action to be carried out.
Contactable and easy to talk to, highly recommend this strata company.

Ian Campbell

Strata Manager Kristina

I have had the pleasure to have dealt with Strata Manager Kristina Hopkins from Robinson's Strata on a multitude of occasions.
We have communicated for several years in connection with a property I own in a Unit Block.
I have had dealings as both an owner and as a member of the Body Corporate with Kristina.
Kristina is knowledgeable, polite, helpful, efficient and works tirelessly towards positive outcomes.
An asset to Robinson's Strata.
Thank you for all your great work Kristina.

Great satisfaction

My wife and I own 2 investment home units in the Manly / Fairlight area.
The first purchase was in 1994 and the second in 2014. Both were under strata administration with Robinson's and still are.
We have been very pleased with our admin interface with Robinson’s over many years. Kristina and Lena both give us prompt and professional service in a friendly manner.
We recommend their services to any interested unit owner or potential purchaser.

Jeff Lea

Worthy of 5 STARS!

Kristina Hopkins conducts all communications in a very professional and efficient manner.
Our Strata Committee meetings run smoothly and any issues seem to be handled effortlessly.
I feel totally confident in Kristina's abilities in her role at Robinsons Strata Management.

Robinsons Strata have managed our small block of 6 units for over 30 years and we have received excellent and curtious service over this period .Since Kristina has been our manager the service has improved with a more personal rapport.I trust her to perform her job with our issues in a professional manner

Robinson's Strata Management

Our Strata has enjoyed a very close and professional working relationship with Kristina ,in managing our block of 11 units for quite a few years . Her council on handling a number of very difficult issues has been of tremendous help and assistance to the committee and we would have no hesitation in recommending their services to other owners of Strata Plans .

Staff feedback

Kristina Hopkins is excellent to deal with and responds quickly to emails with the requested information - I'm very happy with her service.

The most useless management I've ever come across

I can't believe that any of the 5 star reviews are real. These people have 'managed' our small building for the past 4 years and I have never in my life come across such utter incompetence and non-communicative, uncollaborative and unhelpful service. They don't give a damn and they're not afraid to show it.
You can expect at least a weeks' delay in any responses to requests. You'll get charged an arm and a leg for absolutely no service. When they do finally get back to you, they are usually trying to re-delegate any activity back to the home owners, because god forbid they should do any actual work. This behaviour is rife throughout the agency as there is no means of escalation, so if you have an issue, you're pretty much stuck with it. They know this, so they do the bare minimum as they think they can just get away with it. We cannot wait for our contract to end and to be able to just move away from these people. If I could vote you a Zero out of 5, I would. Our entire building committee agrees as well. Shame on you.

Excellent Strata Management On Sydney’s Northern Peninsular

Our strata is a smaller style block of units located on Sydney’s Northern Peninsular. Robinson Strata Management has managed our strata for a number of years. We are in regular contact with Lena at Robinson regarding many aspects of managing the block, including cleaning, maintenance and regulatory compliance. Lena responds promptly and effectively, working with us to deal with larger and smaller maintenance issues, compliance and other matters. We have found Lena to be prompt and professional, plus courteous, positive and friendly in our work together.

Kristina Hopkins

Kristina Manages our block and she has done a fantastic job. We recently did major repairs and Kristina handled this in a very professional manner.
She is always helpful and nothing seems to be a problem.
If we needed another Strata Manager I would select Kristina

Grateful for the Expertise.

As Chairperson for my building I rely on Kristina’s advice with the day to day running of our building.
She is always available for discussion and punctual with her replies either by phone or email.
I am grateful for her support.

Kristina Hopkins

Ever since Kristina Hopkins has taken over our building as our strata management company, the block has improved. She has always gone well and beyond to fix any issues and nothing is a bother. It’s a relief to deal with Kristina

Friendly, helpful strata support

Kristina does an excellent job supporting our strata committee and owners - quick to respond, helpful, and very easy to deal with.