5Roborock S8 Pro Ultra

34 reviews · Statistics

74% · 258 · 24%
Product is used
  • Daily (15)
  • Several times a week (10)
  • Weekly (4)
  • Rarely (1)
Pet OwnerYes (17) · No (11)
System Errors Never (16), Occasionally (9), Often (1) and Every time (2)
Battery Life
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pkh
PkhNSWSydney, NSW

Sabooh K.
Sabooh K.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LiDAR Sensor Error

Hi, I Bought the Roborock s8 and used for hardly ten times and it’s giving me LiDAR Sensor Error. I paid a fortunate for this product and it is not working which is extremely disappointing.I am not sure if this product worth the price Show details
Brendan T.
Brendan T.NSWSydney, NSW9 posts

A lifesaver, don’t know how i lived without it

I’ve had this for years and it is by far a lifesaver. I clean it regularly. I’m now considering the version with self cleaning and mopping but my life changed the moment i got this robovac Show details
Suzanne Walker
Suzanne WalkerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother, buy a machine for one third the price

Purchased the Roborock after owning a Kogan robot for 4 years (never had an issue). Thought I would upgrade as it’s the most useful machine. Roborock works exactly the same as the$350 Kogan machine only the wheel came broke off after 4 months of use. Had to hunt around my house to find it. It’s not under warranty and they won’t replace/fix it. You have to buy the parts that break. Save yourself the money! You think price equals quality and it absolutely doesn’t. Show details
Trace
TraceWAPerth, WA

Hasn’t arrived yet!

Got sent a request to review. Big tip actually need the vacuum to be able to do that!!! Ordered late November and yes there were issues that were beyond their control and they did even reimburse some money which was appreciated but had dispatched notice on 19/1/24 and still haven’t received. Expected delivery was 25/1/24 hence probably why I was sent the request to review but the fact I have been sent this request has really peeved me. I have contacted them to ask if they could find out what happened with Border Express and after an absolutely ridiculous response on my first attempt someone has logged an
enquiry but yet to hear anything …OVER IT!!! Show details
Ankitkumar Patel
Ankitkumar PatelNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Stealing Your Money BEWARE ...!!! BIG FRAUD !!!!

I have order Roborock Vaccume on 24 DEC. Delivered on 30th Dec.
Missing Mop unit and Dust bages. Trying to email Sales, After Sales & Support.
They are blaming each other with in there company and not offering solution.
It is my 8th remider email and 16 Days waiting since delivered, not interested to resolved ... and started ignoring..... Look like they will not resolve unless I have to involve consumer court or some higher governments authority in Australia.
If you have same concern and experience fraud please email me at [Content Removed]
I am planning to start legal process again Roborock. Show details
Roborock
Roborock   DM
The C.
The C.WAPerth, WA4 posts

Chukoi H.
Chukoi H.NSWSydney, NSW7 posts

Game changer

Best robot vacuum + mop on the market.

This is probably my favourite appliance in the whole house. Does an excellent job of keeping the house tidy. Of course, it won't replace your traditional manual devices or for those massive spills. However, if run on a consistent schedule it does cut down on the physical amount of cleaning you will have to do.

There is some maintenance but it is very minimal if you know what you are doing.

If I could find an automatic furniture and sill duster I would be set. Until then can't highly recommend this enough. Show details ·  1

Julia C.
Julia C.NSWSydney, NSW

Perfect product

The Roborock S8 Pro Ultra has been a game-changer in my home. Its seamless transition between vacuuming and mopping has simplified my cleaning routine. The precision mapping ensures every nook is covered, and the app control allows me to manage it all with ease. It's become my reliable cleaning ally, making my life a whole lot easier. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life changing!

I bought this for my daughter and she says it has changed her life.
It copes with dog hair and baby messes and is quiet enough to run when the baby is asleep.
She has wooden floors, rugs and tiles and it deals with all of them. Show details ·  1
Shruti N.
Shruti N.10 posts

Excellence product !! Love Roborock

I was not ready for a robot vaccum/mop as I did not know how amazing this was, my husband convinced me to go for it and after using it for 3 months , I’m sold , mops and cleans beautifully, I was apprehensive about ruining it on account of my hair fall , but it seems to clean up fallen hair as well , our floors are so clean and I currently use it twice a week (one day for vaccum , one day for mopping ) I personally cannot recommend Roborock s8 pro ultra enough Show details ·  1
Deb Morgan
Deb MorganTASLaunceston, TAS4 posts

Can't live without it!

Absolutely love my Roborock S8 Pro Ultra! It cleans and mops my floors so well. It saves me so much time. Show details ·  1
Dora the Explorer
Dora the ExplorerNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

It won over my wife

My wife didn’t want one but after only three weeks she is a convert. Last week she stood surveying the house and declared “these floors have never been so clean!”
It’s noisy when emptying and it insists on cleaning its mop before starting, even when sent to do a carpet only room. Overall, it is great! Show details ·  1
jason w.
jason w.NSWSydney, NSW

High priced junk

I bought this robo rock S8 ultra pro 8 from Godfrey's as the sales man told me far better than the omni debot well it doesn't live up too the expectations it's cleaning capabilities is far from good it doesn't clean the timber floor at all I have to go over with a hand mop so don't waste your money. Show details
Roborock
Roborock   DM
Jane Davies
Jane DaviesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Simply the best

Cleans and vacuums all surfaces to perfection in less than an hour. One of my better choices. Love it. Show details ·  1