Rocket Removals

Nothing was too much trouble

The team from Rocket (led by Pablo and Enrico) were excellent. They worked hard and were very careful, nothing was too hard and there was no complaints.
They made the move from the Mornington Peninsula to the city as least stressful as possible. We highly recommend Rocket and their staff.

Good service, professional

I recently moved from Emerald to the Mornington Peninsula area using Rocket Removals. The guys who helped with the move were professional and courteous. The cost was also good, compared to other companies. I would recommend this service.

Customer service is back

I moved from Doncaster to the Mornington Peninsula yesterday. I had Eddie and Tony from Rocket on the job. The came and started as promised at 7.30am and got straight into it after a house review to get it clear in their minds. From the start they were friendly, positive, and most helpful and made the job relaxed and easy. Both guys were obviously gods at what they do and the move went exceptionally well and finished around 3.30pm. I would recommend Rocket Removals to anyone planning a move, right from the initial contact everything was documented and accurate. If you can get Eddie and Tony on your job please do so they were great and a massive advert for the company. Thanks you to all for your help and Eddie and Tony keep doing what you do with the enjoyment you do it with.

Great experience

Overall experience was very nice. Eddie and Tony were very efficient and professional. The move involved a 2 bedroom apartment near city to a suburb and took one full day. The staff maintained the energy and tempo all through and kept it cool. They even helped assemble my new furniture. Eddie provided excellent guidance as well on DIY house maintenance.
Will recommend without blinking an eye.

Great experience

Great experience. Friendly staff. Everything went to plan and as expected.
Small move, min charge was 2hrs plus 30 mins travel charge. All completed on time. Simple. No issues whatsoever. Highly recommend

I moved from an upstairs 2 bedroom unit to a 3 bedroom house in the same suburb. The move started a little late (30 mins) but I was called and notified. Sam and his assistant were efficient and hard workers. I was impressed with the customer service approach throughout the move. Clear communication, fair pricing and I felt my belongings were looked after. I’ll definitely use Rocket Removals again.

Excellent again

Used again within 12 months and as with the first time, punctual and worked non-stop. Different moving team but same great result. Easy to work with, I'd recommend Rocket every time :-)

Efficient, timely, no wasted hours.

I was concerned about the amount of time it may take to go from Melb to 180km away, but Moses and AJ made it effortless and cost effective! Thank you

Excellent, efficient and friendly service. Won’t use anyone else.

We moved our belongings from a storage unit to a four bedroom house. Eddie and his team were excellent. They were speedy and thorough and extremely reasonable price-wise. Highly recommended

Another smooth move by Rocket

I'm a repeat customer. Used Rocket to move from a 3 bedroom towhouse with difficult access to a 3 bedroom unit. Move was quick and easy and only 1 small truck and trip was needed. Stefan and Gonzalo were polite and efficient. Will use them again. Highly recommend Rocket. Quality and trusted service.

They are really GREAT!!

Booking: Great customer service. They will not force anything to you. Great communication and honest. Moses estimated the size of the truck for our move and it was accurate! Had to reschedule our move to much closer date, it only took 1 phone call and everything was sorted out right away.

Move: Aj and his buddy were really great! They know what they are doing and will definitely take care of your stuff and house with covers. No complains and no downtime during our move. They just focus moving our stuff from a 2 bedroom townhouse to a 2 bedroom smaller house. AJ showed me the estimated arrival time from google maps and they arrived in our new place on time! Our new place has a lot of tricky spots but they managed to bring everything in flawlessly. We also had some grumpy neighbours but it didn't slowed them down.

Hands down to these guys. Will definitely call them again on our next move!

Fantastic

We were really pleased with Rocket Removals. All our belongings were delivered safely. Our removalists arrived on time and worked really hard to get the job done well. Thanks guys and thanks Rocket Removals.

Awesome

Thank you Rocket Removals, Eddie and Johnny helped us move two Saturdays in row, they were on time, great blokes, easy to deal with, helpful, super nice, neat and tidy, nothing got broken. Eddie is a asset to your company and it's very clear he knows what he's doing. Thanks again

Amazing!

From the phone call to book in to confirmation prior to move it was so pleasant and easy!!! I forget the gentleman’s name that took the booking but he was so helpful! Chris and Steve who did the move on the day were professional and efficient! If you are planning a move go with this company!

Brilliant move by hardworking duo

We required a move from a three bedroom two storey townhouse to a double storey property 1hr away. We also needed to pick up some more stuff from a separate address they were happy to accommodate. The guys were prompt extremely considerate, careful, communicative and most importantly hardworking. (They barely stopped for a break and it was a big move!). The boys were brilliant. We will definitely recommend you guys to others.

Easy, Excellent & Exceptional Service

Rocket Removals helped us move our 2 bedroom town-house. Two guys (Christian and the other guy whose name I have forgotten) were very polite, respectful as well as efficient. Move began and finished in time and all things were safely delivered. Highly recommended!

Great job, low stress

Easy to book, two really nice guys came. Worked consistently all day. They were very careful with our furniture and ours walls. Happily lifted heavy furniture upstairs. Highly recommend.

Great help

Had Rocket to help move our 2 bedroom apartment everything went to plan the guys turned up on time and were fast and efficient moving all the heavy items for us. Thanks made the day much less stressful than previous moves.

Great movers!

Would happily recommend Rocket Removals. From friendly Ray who picked up the phone, to the lovely team who picked up and delivered our furniture and boxes. Great job - very happy, thank you.

Great communication but some men were not prepared

I booked a stress-free move from a town house to a short distance single floor house, in Melbourne, including packing. The communication and pre arrangement were great, they offered plastic boxes for rent, which was useful, and called confirming all the details on the day before. The contact said that was not necessary to send someone on the day before to pack the things because one of the three could do it while the other two started removing the large items. On the day, the three guys and a truck arrived on time, but they were not prepared for packing, and were also not aware of some items that were mentioned and included in the quote (and confirmed when the arrangements had been organised). My partner and I had to pack the things using our own resources (papers, bubble, cardboard boxes). Rocket Removals brought some extra cardboard boxes but no material for packing. We packed everything using our resources, from television and computers to fine glasses. Even items such as sofa and mattresses were not protected during transport. The removal took around 8h with three men, and items were not reassembled (they said "it's finished" after unloading the items, and I didn't ask them to finish, which could probably take more two or three hours). Two broken glasses, some pieces of furniture without feet or wheels or corner, and scratches, because they were not protected when put on the trolley or inside the truck, and were probably slided when moved from one side to another. Finally, one of the guys complaining about the "hard work" many times. They probably had around 2h rest in the 8h period. I understand that the job is not easy but that's the reason why they are hired and people don't do it by themselves. I paid around 170/h, and I had to work a lot, so definitely not stress-free.

Do you have someone to come to our existing home to quote for a job? we are moving from a home to an apartment in Parry street around Aug/Sept. Furniture would have to be stored anywhere from1-2 months until apartment ready for occupation.

Hi, I used your services to move in December and need to move again in a month or so. Unfortunately settlements won't align and I'll need to store everything for about 12 days. Do you cater for this? Regards Christine O'Shaughnessy
Hi Christine, Call Rocket Removals direct. I am sure they will be happy to receive your call.yes, Rocket removals have the storage facility available for these unforeseen situations and will give a really good price for Rocket customers as they will work hard to satisfy customers needs all you need to do is call Rocket directly and speak to one of the operators and will hel[p you have an awesome day.