Rocket Removals

rory0304

rory0304Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service!! Highly Recommend!.

Our move was from a 1 bedroom apartment in Sth Yarra to a 2 bedroom apartment in Camberwell. Pablo & Miguel made what started as a stressful move very efficient & seamless, many thanks!!

RPD

RPDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but beware of moving large house

Gabi

GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excelente work from Eddie and Tony!

Great experience I have had with Eddie and Tony! They were thoughful and helped me to get the best outcome, taking care of everything to minimze all the stress that moving house can cause to us.
Worth the money!
I highly recommend Rocket Removals, specially Eddie and Tony.

Vinay Menon

Vinay MenonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best removals and storage in Melbourne - highly professional, great value for money

better to go someone else, this is crap removals dont used them.

2 Bedroom house, just 2No. queen bed, 4No. cabinet, 2No. sofa, 1No. fridge, 1No. T.V 1No. T.v unit, 5No. boxes, 1No. massage chair, 1No. washing machine maybe couple small things takes them 6 hour from Narre Warren to Doncaster. it was a single house, easy to access, takes them 3 hr to load all this items into truck. maybe i am not in this industry, so maybe for some of you thats reasonable time, but too me its too much mucking around.

Quality Removalists for a great price!

We had such a great experience with Rocket Removals for our move. Sterling was very responsive and informative with the booking and any queries I had leading up to the move. AJ, Seraj and Andreas were extremely efficient and professional on the day of the move. We can't recommend them highly enough and will definitely be using Rocket Removals in future when the time comes. Thanks again!

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing was too much trouble

The team from Rocket (led by Pablo and Enrico) were excellent. They worked hard and were very careful, nothing was too hard and there was no complaints.
They made the move from the Mornington Peninsula to the city as least stressful as possible. We highly recommend Rocket and their staff.

Good service, professional

I recently moved from Emerald to the Mornington Peninsula area using Rocket Removals. The guys who helped with the move were professional and courteous. The cost was also good, compared to other companies. I would recommend this service.

Customer service is back

Shashank

ShashankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Overall experience was very nice. Eddie and Tony were very efficient and professional. The move involved a 2 bedroom apartment near city to a suburb and took one full day. The staff maintained the energy and tempo all through and kept it cool. They even helped assemble my new furniture. Eddie provided excellent guidance as well on DIY house maintenance.
Will recommend without blinking an eye.

Ash H.

Ash H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

Great experience. Friendly staff. Everything went to plan and as expected.
Small move, min charge was 2hrs plus 30 mins travel charge. All completed on time. Simple. No issues whatsoever. Highly recommend

I moved from an upstairs 2 bedroom unit to a 3 bedroom house in the same suburb. The move started a little late (30 mins) but I was called and notified. Sam and his assistant were efficient and hard workers. I was impressed with the customer service approach throughout the move. Clear communication, fair pricing and I felt my belongings were looked after. I’ll definitely use Rocket Removals again.

ChrisH

ChrisHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent again

Used again within 12 months and as with the first time, punctual and worked non-stop. Different moving team but same great result. Easy to work with, I'd recommend Rocket every time :-)

Jess

Jess

Efficient, timely, no wasted hours.

I was concerned about the amount of time it may take to go from Melb to 180km away, but Moses and AJ made it effortless and cost effective! Thank you

lauraB

lauraBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, efficient and friendly service. Won’t use anyone else.

We moved our belongings from a storage unit to a four bedroom house. Eddie and his team were excellent. They were speedy and thorough and extremely reasonable price-wise. Highly recommended

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another smooth move by Rocket

I'm a repeat customer. Used Rocket to move from a 3 bedroom towhouse with difficult access to a 3 bedroom unit. Move was quick and easy and only 1 small truck and trip was needed. Stefan and Gonzalo were polite and efficient. Will use them again. Highly recommend Rocket. Quality and trusted service.

Alfredo

AlfredoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are really GREAT!!

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

We were really pleased with Rocket Removals. All our belongings were delivered safely. Our removalists arrived on time and worked really hard to get the job done well. Thanks guys and thanks Rocket Removals.

Jarett M

Jarett MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Thank you Rocket Removals, Eddie and Johnny helped us move two Saturdays in row, they were on time, great blokes, easy to deal with, helpful, super nice, neat and tidy, nothing got broken. Eddie is a asset to your company and it's very clear he knows what he's doing. Thanks again

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

From the phone call to book in to confirmation prior to move it was so pleasant and easy!!! I forget the gentleman’s name that took the booking but he was so helpful! Chris and Steve who did the move on the day were professional and efficient! If you are planning a move go with this company!

Rowel

Rowelasked

Hello

I need to move from 3810 to 3810 and need some quotes.
Are you offering flat rate 7 days a week?
Are there no extra charges for stairs?

My number is 0415574361

Rowel

Sue Kumar

Sue Kumarasked

Do you have someone to come to our existing home to quote for a job? we are moving from a home to an apartment in Parry street around Aug/Sept. Furniture would have to be stored anywhere from1-2 months until apartment ready for occupation.

Christine

Christineasked

Hi,
I used your services to move in December and need to move again in a month or so.
Unfortunately settlements won't align and I'll need to store everything for about 12 days.
Do you cater for this?
Regards
Christine O'Shaughnessy

Dom
Dom

Hi Christine,
Call Rocket Removals direct. I am sure they will be happy to receive your call.

Marta D.
Marta D.

yes, Rocket removals have the storage facility available for these unforeseen situations and will give a really good price for Rocket customers as they will work hard to satisfy customers needs all you need to do is call Rocket directly and speak to one of the operators and will hel[p you have an awesome day.

Get an answer from our members and Rocket Removals representatives