Rocket Removals

• Timeliness
Dale clare
Dale clareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly unprofessional

I would give them zero stars if I could. i had a horrible experience that's left me feeling awful
Do not use them.
Thieves dishonest unprofessional
Customer service does not exist for these highly unprofessional charlatans

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
LMY
LMYMELBOURNE

Pretty mixed experience overall

Fantastic service !!!!!!

Eddie phoned the night before to confirm everything was in hand, that was the beginning of a very smooth move from our 3 level townhouse in inner Melbourne down to the Mornington Peninsula. Nothing was too much trouble for Eddie and Kevin, they happily moved furniture into storage and placed our furniture wherever requested. I would happily recommend them and will certainly be using Rocket Removals again.

Wahl
WahlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional quick and effective movers

Eddie and Tony were great, they called the night before the moving day to confirm access. We downsized from a 3 bedroom townhouse to a 2 bedder. They were very careful not to damage anything and assisted us in setting up the washing machine/taps. Everything went smoothly on the day and they were true to their word that it would be approx 6hours work. Highly recommended and very friendly removalists.

Rumesh W.
Rumesh W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Friendly and Efficient

I moved from 2 bedroom unit. Two guys were super friendly. First they planned how to They gonna load the things before randomly picking up items. They didn’t waste any time loading or unloading items. Highly recommened.

rory0304
rory0304Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service!! Highly Recommend!.

Our move was from a 1 bedroom apartment in Sth Yarra to a 2 bedroom apartment in Camberwell. Pablo & Miguel made what started as a stressful move very efficient & seamless, many thanks!!

RPD
RPDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but beware of moving large house

Gabi
GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excelente work from Eddie and Tony!

Great experience I have had with Eddie and Tony! They were thoughful and helped me to get the best outcome, taking care of everything to minimze all the stress that moving house can cause to us.
Worth the money!
I highly recommend Rocket Removals, specially Eddie and Tony.

Vinay Menon
Vinay MenonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best removals and storage in Melbourne - highly professional, great value for money

Find out how Rocket Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

better to go someone else, this is crap removals dont used them.

2 Bedroom house, just 2No. queen bed, 4No. cabinet, 2No. sofa, 1No. fridge, 1No. T.V 1No. T.v unit, 5No. boxes, 1No. massage chair, 1No. washing machine maybe couple small things takes them 6 hour from Narre Warren to Doncaster. it was a single house, easy to access, takes them 3 hr to load all this items into truck. maybe i am not in this industry, so maybe for some of you thats reasonable time, but too me its too much mucking around.

Quality Removalists for a great price!

We had such a great experience with Rocket Removals for our move. Sterling was very responsive and informative with the booking and any queries I had leading up to the move. AJ, Seraj and Andreas were extremely efficient and professional on the day of the move. We can't recommend them highly enough and will definitely be using Rocket Removals in future when the time comes. Thanks again!

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing was too much trouble

The team from Rocket (led by Pablo and Enrico) were excellent. They worked hard and were very careful, nothing was too hard and there was no complaints.
They made the move from the Mornington Peninsula to the city as least stressful as possible. We highly recommend Rocket and their staff.

Good service, professional

I recently moved from Emerald to the Mornington Peninsula area using Rocket Removals. The guys who helped with the move were professional and courteous. The cost was also good, compared to other companies. I would recommend this service.

Customer service is back

Shashank
ShashankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Overall experience was very nice. Eddie and Tony were very efficient and professional. The move involved a 2 bedroom apartment near city to a suburb and took one full day. The staff maintained the energy and tempo all through and kept it cool. They even helped assemble my new furniture. Eddie provided excellent guidance as well on DIY house maintenance.
Will recommend without blinking an eye.

Read more reviews - page 2

Rowel
Rowelasked

Hello

I need to move from 3810 to 3810 and need some quotes.
Are you offering flat rate 7 days a week?
Are there no extra charges for stairs?

My number is 0415574361

Rowel

Sue Kumar
Sue Kumarasked

Do you have someone to come to our existing home to quote for a job? we are moving from a home to an apartment in Parry street around Aug/Sept. Furniture would have to be stored anywhere from1-2 months until apartment ready for occupation.

Christine
Christineasked

Hi,
I used your services to move in December and need to move again in a month or so.
Unfortunately settlements won't align and I'll need to store everything for about 12 days.
Do you cater for this?
Regards
Christine O'Shaughnessy

Dom
Dom

Hi Christine,
Call Rocket Removals direct. I am sure they will be happy to receive your call.

Marta D.
Marta D.

yes, Rocket removals have the storage facility available for these unforeseen situations and will give a really good price for Rocket customers as they will work hard to satisfy customers needs all you need to do is call Rocket directly and speak to one of the operators and will hel[p you have an awesome day.

Get an answer from our members and Rocket Removals representatives