Rocket Removals

Excellent, efficient and friendly service. Won’t use anyone else.

We moved our belongings from a storage unit to a four bedroom house. Eddie and his team were excellent. They were speedy and thorough and extremely reasonable price-wise. Highly recommended

Another smooth move by Rocket

I'm a repeat customer. Used Rocket to move from a 3 bedroom towhouse with difficult access to a 3 bedroom unit. Move was quick and easy and only 1 small truck and trip was needed. Stefan and Gonzalo were polite and efficient. Will use them again. Highly recommend Rocket. Quality and trusted service.

They are really GREAT!!

Booking: Great customer service. They will not force anything to you. Great communication and honest. Moses estimated the size of the truck for our move and it was accurate! Had to reschedule our move to much closer date, it only took 1 phone call and everything was sorted out right away.

Move: Aj and his buddy were really great! They know what they are doing and will definitely take care of your stuff and house with covers. No complains and no downtime during our move. They just focus moving our stuff from a 2 bedroom townhouse to a 2 bedroom smaller house. AJ showed me the estimated arrival time from google maps and they arrived in our new place on time! Our new place has a lot of tricky spots but they managed to bring everything in flawlessly. We also had some grumpy neighbours but it didn't slowed them down.

Hands down to these guys. Will definitely call them again on our next move!

Fantastic

We were really pleased with Rocket Removals. All our belongings were delivered safely. Our removalists arrived on time and worked really hard to get the job done well. Thanks guys and thanks Rocket Removals.

Awesome

Thank you Rocket Removals, Eddie and Johnny helped us move two Saturdays in row, they were on time, great blokes, easy to deal with, helpful, super nice, neat and tidy, nothing got broken. Eddie is a asset to your company and it's very clear he knows what he's doing. Thanks again

Amazing!

From the phone call to book in to confirmation prior to move it was so pleasant and easy!!! I forget the gentleman’s name that took the booking but he was so helpful! Chris and Steve who did the move on the day were professional and efficient! If you are planning a move go with this company!

Brilliant move by hardworking duo

We required a move from a three bedroom two storey townhouse to a double storey property 1hr away. We also needed to pick up some more stuff from a separate address they were happy to accommodate. The guys were prompt extremely considerate, careful, communicative and most importantly hardworking. (They barely stopped for a break and it was a big move!). The boys were brilliant. We will definitely recommend you guys to others.

Easy, Excellent & Exceptional Service

Rocket Removals helped us move our 2 bedroom town-house. Two guys (Christian and the other guy whose name I have forgotten) were very polite, respectful as well as efficient. Move began and finished in time and all things were safely delivered. Highly recommended!

Great job, low stress

Easy to book, two really nice guys came. Worked consistently all day. They were very careful with our furniture and ours walls. Happily lifted heavy furniture upstairs. Highly recommend.

Great help

Had Rocket to help move our 2 bedroom apartment everything went to plan the guys turned up on time and were fast and efficient moving all the heavy items for us. Thanks made the day much less stressful than previous moves.

Great movers!

Would happily recommend Rocket Removals. From friendly Ray who picked up the phone, to the lovely team who picked up and delivered our furniture and boxes. Great job - very happy, thank you.

Great communication but some men were not prepared

I booked a stress-free move from a town house to a short distance single floor house, in Melbourne, including packing. The communication and pre arrangement were great, they offered plastic boxes for rent, which was useful, and called confirming all the details on the day before. The contact said that was not necessary to send someone on the day before to pack the things because one of the three could do it while the other two started removing the large items. On the day, the three guys and a truck arrived on time, but they were not prepared for packing, and were also not aware of some items that were mentioned and included in the quote (and confirmed when the arrangements had been organised). My partner and I had to pack the things using our own resources (papers, bubble, cardboard boxes). Rocket Removals brought some extra cardboard boxes but no material for packing. We packed everything using our resources, from television and computers to fine glasses. Even items such as sofa and mattresses were not protected during transport. The removal took around 8h with three men, and items were not reassembled (they said "it's finished" after unloading the items, and I didn't ask them to finish, which could probably take more two or three hours). Two broken glasses, some pieces of furniture without feet or wheels or corner, and scratches, because they were not protected when put on the trolley or inside the truck, and were probably slided when moved from one side to another. Finally, one of the guys complaining about the "hard work" many times. They probably had around 2h rest in the 8h period. I understand that the job is not easy but that's the reason why they are hired and people don't do it by themselves. I paid around 170/h, and I had to work a lot, so definitely not stress-free.

On time and most efficient

Had a three bedroom house to move and they were great.
Arrived on time, moved everything with care and helped position everything in its correct place in the new home.
This is the third time I have used this company and would recommend to anyone that faces the trials of moving homes.

Saved by Rocket.

The original removal company cancelled at the last minute. I called Rocket and spoke to Ray, who took care of our booking and assured me of the high level of professional service they provide. Rocket came by 7.am the next day. Excellent, friendly and professional service from start to finish. Enrique and Bruno worked non stop all day to make our move as seamless as possible. Thanks guys. Highly recommend Rocket if you are looking for a cost effective, high quality professional service.

Perfect service

My move was for 2 bed room unit and the distance was not too far. Job started on time and finished on time as expected.

Amazing and Professional Removal Service.

We have moved 3 times in the past 7years and the team from Rocket Removals where the best we have used so far. The team where on time and where extremely polite and professional. We had to move a 3 story townhouse that was stacked full of our possessions and rather awkward to navigate to our new build home that was unfortunately a mud pit as we hadn't landscaped yet. The team were fast, efficient and extremely careful and there was minimal mess in the muddy conditions. Their communication was excellent and we couldn't be happier with the entire process from start to end. Made the stressful day far less stressful.

Very professional

Movers called to confirm time of arrival. Arrived right on time. Very swift and professional. Took great care of all belongings. Very nice gentlemen too. The gentlemen who took our booking over the phone was also great. Definitely recommend Rocket Removals.

Best Removalist ever used. Book them in NOW

I have experienced moving in different countries and used more than 10+ companies. Hands down Ray and the team are the best I have EVER experienced. Service and customer care are outstanding. Price was reasonable. The level of care is taken and attention paid to an item is exceptional.

Great affordable company!

5 bedroom house move, 4K distance. Stacked everything neatly in a small garage like Lego, honestly amazed at how they could do it, was fully prepared to dish out another 300 per week to rent a storage, but rocket removals saved me that money.

I have used lots of the different removalists and nothing compares to this one. Definitely recommended.

Cost me almost twice than originally quoted

I moved a 3 bedroom unit, including a garage. I contacted rockets removals, communicated my inventory and validated twice that the truck to be sent is large enough to accommodate all our belongings, in order to ensure we get no surprises on the day of the move, and to ensure all costs are known up-front. Unfortunately, we discovered immediately after the first truck arrived that a single truck will not be sufficient to move our house, and were advised that another truck is required. During the first hour or so RocketRemovals advised that they will not be able to send another truck at the same day and another truck will have to be scheduled at another day, which caused us additional stress in an already-stressed day. We had to call our agent and try and negotiate an extended end-of-lease date due to the expected delay. Eventually they managed to find an available truck which was sent to us a few hours later and extended the length of the overall move, and added a very costly addition to the estimated price. I have written an email to Rocket Removals customer service expressing my disappointment from their service and requesting a compensation, to which I received no response. I followed up on my email a few months later, and all I got was a clarification of the issues I described above without any apologies nor offer to compensate. Very disappointing, I will never use this company again.

*** (27/8/20) [name removed], the owner, called me to enquire what have happened and concurred his operations person should have probably done a better job requesting information prior to the move to ensure the accuracy of the quote. He offered compensation (regardless of whether or not I changed the original rating) and a discount if I use Rocket Removals again and was very polite. I was happy with the follow up and hence changing my rating to 3 stars.