Rocket Removals
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rocket Removals

• Timeliness
AnnaR
AnnaRVictoria

Ask for Eddie and Harry - super team

Rocket Removals were great. The team of Eddie and Harry were amazing. Organised, on time, explained the process, explained the costs .... and moved everything efficiently and carefully.
I had to move a small house worth of packaged furniture from the city to a rural location. Eddie even called 2 days before to reconfirm the address etc etc

Debbie B.
Debbie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Removalists Ever

We recently sold a house and moved into smaller apartment. I received advertising in my mail box from Rocket and decided to give them a go. Fantastic is all I can say. They are soooo obliging and nothing is too much trouble. From booking through to the move I couldn't believe how helpful they were. We've probably moved about 20 times during our life and these guys were by far the best. Absolutely totally recommend. We now have to move excess belongings into storage and Rocket will definitely get that gig as well. Keep up the great service.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding!

A wonderful job

Right from the beginning, the office staff were friendly and very helpful.
On the day the crew were timely, caring of items and efficient.
At what can be a stressful experience ended up being a hassle free move.
The company and staff are highly recommended for your moving experience.

Efficient and stress free

Eddie and Aaron were amazing. On time, efficient, and nothing was too much hassle. Moving can be stressful but these guys made it as easy as possible. Best moving experience I’ve had.

Dale clareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly unprofessional

I would give them zero stars if I could. i had a horrible experience that's left me feeling awful
Do not use them.
Thieves dishonest unprofessional
Customer service does not exist for these highly unprofessional charlatans

Rocket Removals
Michael K.Rocket RemovalsSend a private message
Dale clare

Just doing a review now are we?
I moved ages ago.I stand by my comments you are rude highly u professional and greedy.
I ended up having a fantastic experience with another company
Take care mate

LMY
LMYMELBOURNE

Pretty mixed experience overall

Fantastic service !!!!!!

Eddie phoned the night before to confirm everything was in hand, that was the beginning of a very smooth move from our 3 level townhouse in inner Melbourne down to the Mornington Peninsula. Nothing was too much trouble for Eddie and Kevin, they happily moved furniture into storage and placed our furniture wherever requested. I would happily recommend them and will certainly be using Rocket Removals again.

Wahl
WahlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional quick and effective movers

Eddie and Tony were great, they called the night before the moving day to confirm access. We downsized from a 3 bedroom townhouse to a 2 bedder. They were very careful not to damage anything and assisted us in setting up the washing machine/taps. Everything went smoothly on the day and they were true to their word that it would be approx 6hours work. Highly recommended and very friendly removalists.

Rumesh W.
Rumesh W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Friendly and Efficient

I moved from 2 bedroom unit. Two guys were super friendly. First they planned how to They gonna load the things before randomly picking up items. They didn’t waste any time loading or unloading items. Highly recommened.

rory0304
rory0304Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service!! Highly Recommend!.

Our move was from a 1 bedroom apartment in Sth Yarra to a 2 bedroom apartment in Camberwell. Pablo & Miguel made what started as a stressful move very efficient & seamless, many thanks!!

RPD
RPDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but beware of moving large house

Gabi
GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excelente work from Eddie and Tony!

Great experience I have had with Eddie and Tony! They were thoughful and helped me to get the best outcome, taking care of everything to minimze all the stress that moving house can cause to us.
Worth the money!
I highly recommend Rocket Removals, specially Eddie and Tony.

Vinay Menon
Vinay MenonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best removals and storage in Melbourne - highly professional, great value for money

• Incentivised Review No

better to go someone else, this is crap removals dont used them.

2 Bedroom house, just 2No. queen bed, 4No. cabinet, 2No. sofa, 1No. fridge, 1No. T.V 1No. T.v unit, 5No. boxes, 1No. massage chair, 1No. washing machine maybe couple small things takes them 6 hour from Narre Warren to Doncaster. it was a single house, easy to access, takes them 3 hr to load all this items into truck. maybe i am not in this industry, so maybe for some of you thats reasonable time, but too me its too much mucking around.