Rojank

Rojank

Brand Manager for Rojank? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
Rach
RachSydney, NSW

Terrible

Supposed to be Korean skincare however all products are made in China. They are so overpriced for such cheap quality products. They have all made my skin break out or have a bad reaction. Wouldn’t recommend

Shana T.
Shana T.South East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the purchase

I ordered online. When I received the items they had mould and were falling apart. I tried several times to make contact via email and social media but have yet to hear back; It has been over a month now. This purchase has been disappointing, I wouldn't purchase through them again, I wouldn't recommend anyone to and I don't trust their brand.

Good product, but items missing from order & terrible customer service

I ordered several items online through rojank.com.au. The order arrived incomplete, with one of the products I'd bought NOT in the order. I emailed Rojank that day and waited a week before e-mailing a second time (I was happy to wait in case it was due to COVID-19). However each time, no reply - not even a recognition of my email. It's now more than a fortnight later and I've still had NO contact from them. Pretty poor and I won't order with them again!

Mask Junkie
Mask JunkieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best masks hands down!

I am OBSESSED with Rojank masks! I have sensitive skin and was a little apprehensive in trying out this new brand, but I am so glad I did! Their masks leave my skin feeling fresh and hydrated without having to spend heaps of $$$.

Sasha
SashaSydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Love Aqua fresh !! Really helped me with my skin and gave it the extra moisture that I needed. The end result was a light glow and my face felt super soft and replenished.

BETTY C.
BETTY C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic product

Best Korean skin care and make up
I love this brand , first started using it half an year because I want to give it a try. So I bought one skincare routine, my skin is sensitive, acne prone, after used them I actually stopped breaking out, It works great. After trying it for only a few weeks and receiving instant results, my skin become more glowing , looks more healthier. I think it's the best skincare I've ever used. Give this product a try, I promise you will not regret it!

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Won't Leave Home Without It!

LOVE the BB cream, it's very light and allows your skin to breathe! My skin always looks very fresh. I've tried other BB creams but this one feels more breathable.

HappyMummy
HappyMummyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Products

I love their masks, they are very affordable and they work! I use the masks before a special event and it leaves my skin soft and glowing. Highly recommend the masks.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Sarah M.
Sarah M.Sydney, NSW

WARNING!!!!!! WILL RUIN YOUR SKIN!!!!

DO NOT BUY THEIR SKINCARE!!!! I bought one of their skincare ranges and used and it ruined my skin and I got the worst breakouts and it took two months for my skin to recover and a visit to my doctor!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!!! I threw their products out.

Find out how Rojank compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Don’t buy it if you want Korean products

Products are all made in China. Don’t get me wrong but their website keeps saying their products are from Korea which is a horrible lie. If you want Korean products, definitely don’t go there.

Sahejin S.
Sahejin S.Sydney

I ordered online and love my products!

I ordered online.

Got the Vit C brightening mask. Delivery was prompt and the item is also high quality. I will definitely buy online from them and will also checkout the Bondi store when I am around Bondi.

Tina Meier
Tina MeierSydney, NSW

I love Rojank so much!!! :-)

Freda
FredaSydney, NSW

Absolutely Clueless

I went in to the Bondi Junction Rojank store on Sunday as I was really interested in the forever youth skincare range and was greeted by a clueless Asian that had no idea of the products in the store and I quote all she said was “this is really good for you cause it contains gold in it” Please hire people who are knowledgeable in these areas. How was I suppose to purchase the range if I can’t be properly informed of what I’m buying. You lost a sale Rojank.

Carla
CarlaSydney, NSW

Amazing products

I have the skin routin of “Aqua fresh”and the “Nordic fresh cleansing foam oat”. I love how light they feel on the skin, and they made my skin look fresh and clear. Also, they smell lovely. I’m very satisfied and happy with the products.

Amazing Korean skincare products and very good customer service

I have shopped at Rojank many times and they have good customer service,the staffs are very knowledgeable and very patient with you, I bought many products there, last month I went there and the staff recommended one Cica Repair skincare routine products for my sensitive skin, It has been used for a month now, it completely improved my skin. Amazing Korean skin care products,I have strongly recommended it to my good friends around me