4.9

4.9

Michelle E
Michelle ESydney2 posts

Great service!

Great service, got exactly what I wanted and very quick delivery! Thanks so much my roof rack is fixed! Show details ·  1
Mat Polaschek
Mat PolaschekHunter Region, NSW

Prompt and amazing customer service, you can feel safe purchasing from this store

I had a really pleasant experience with this store. I bought the Thule Wingbar Edge roof rack and two Thule Proride bike mounts. I got them at a great price and with speedy delivery. There was an issue with one of the wingbars which was resolved as fast an anyone could appreciably provide a solution. And the issue (a measurement error on Thule's behalf) was nothing to do with Roof Rack Store Australia. To the credit of both Roof Rack Store Australia and Thule the wingbar was replaced and I couldn't be happier with the communication and solution. I would highly recommend purchasing from this store, you can feel safe and secure. Thanks! Show details ·  1
Matt Jones
Matt Jones2 posts

Excellent transaction

Excellent transaction. We purchased a set of Pro Racks and bases and the process was excellent. Best price I could find online from a reputable dealer, excellent communication, and incredibly fast shipping (kudos to Australia Post and StarTrack). Racks were a little tricky to install (that’s a ProRack instructions issue, and my comprehension).

Very, very, happy with the whole shopping process and would happily recommend this business to friends and family. Show details ·  1

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Looking for a set of roof bars for my new vehicle I found Roof Rack Store online.
I initially had a couple of queries about the different options which were answered immediately.
The order arrived promptly but unfortunately had been damaged in transit. This was not a problem and Roof Rack Store had a replacement delivered to me within a couple of days.
A very efficient service. Thankyou. Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter

Helpful, personal and speedy service

I needed a review of my shipping costs and this was accommodated immediately phone. Products arrived from interstage overnight. Brilliant service. Show details ·  1
Graham L.
Graham L.3 posts

Very impressive service

Questions regarding previous purchases quickly and accurately answered and followed up with email. Show details ·  1
Martin F
Martin FSydney, NSW5 posts

Great store for accessories

Excellent service from a team of dedicated enthusiasts.
I ordered a set of roof racks just prior to Christmas and they were able to install it within 2 days despite the Christmas rush.
I had a minor issue with them in January and they fixed it straight away which I was very happy with.
I can totally recommend them and will be returning for more 4WD accessories in the near future. Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim

Email reply

Asked for prices on items, received a reply the following morning. Prompt response that lead to us buying from them. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Pete
PeteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Received my roof racks very quickly unfortunately didn’t fit. 1 phone call and Justin sorted out new bars which were delivered within 2 days. Great customer service Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben

Fantastic Service & Super fast Delivery

Best service and support I’ve experienced in a very long time. I purchased a bike rack that wasn’t compatible with mine and my sons MTB. Justin offered a refund and helped me purchase the correct product. Would definitely purchase from Roof Rack Store again. Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle2 posts

So fast and efficient!

Ordered on a Sunday and arrived on Wednesday. Fantastic service and the keys worked perfectly. Had misplaced the old keys so this was a lifesaver :) Show details ·  1
Corina Kennedy
Corina Kennedy

Great customer service

The team were great to deal with. They were friendly and helpful lifting up 3 options on my car to look at (on a hot day). And, they had stock at hand (some sellers have them online knowing they don't). Highly recommend. Show reply
paul E.
paul E.

desperately needed and duly delivered!

The key to my Yakima click fold bike rack broke. Originally purchased from RRSA back in 2018 so I dropped them a line with the key No. after scouring the web and not finding a match. Within a week the duplicates arrived and I can now remove the bike rack from my tow ball :) Show details ·  1
Robbie
RobbieSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

After a horrible experience with another company two days before our family holiday, the team at Roof Rack Store went far and above expectations and had me sorted straight away and saved our trip. The professional approach and second-to-none customer service has been a wonderful and refreshing surprise. 10/10 Show reply
Josey
JoseySydney, NSW3 posts

Roof racks and roof bin

Firstly I shopped around for best price and also I check for how I’m treated. The response from Justin was prompt and he answered all my questions patiently as I had no idea what I was doing . He was easy to chat with and gave me options about the exact products I could use for my car and would work with my schedule for installing. I went into their business and the guys were fantastic. Very easy to understand that I had no idea so they patiently showed my how to remove and install. I did get responses from other places but chose Roof Rack Store because of the way I was treated which was extremely comfortable. I would 100% recommend these guys and when needed won’t hesitate to buy from them again. Thanks for your excellent service! Show details ·  1