Roof Rack Store Australia

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service!

Purchased Thule cross-bars and a bike carrier. Easy to deal with, well priced and great service including super fast response for a spare part I needed a year later. Would definitely recommend.

Mike Gray

Mike GraySydney, NSW

Thule Bike Rack Purchase

The Roof Rack Store are great people to deal with. Very helpful and most importantly the Thule Bike Rack I bought from them operates really well, exactly as they said it would. The rack arrived within a day or 2 of my purchase over the phone with Leigh.
We are very happy with our purchase. We had a small issue with a part which Leigh was able to get Thule to replace, which was delivered to my home within a few days.
I really like dealing with organisations who back their products and their own brand, which is what The Roof Rack Store did. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a bike or roof rack.
Mike Gray
Cronulla

Super fast delivery

Ordered parts for two bike carriers and they were here in three days from order. Right parts, good price and no hassles. Will definitely use Roof Rack Store again. Thanks.

Hi Jack
Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Great product. Reasonable instructions. It seems to be well made.

Reasonable instructions. It seems to be well made and solid. We look forward to many years use. We do not have to lift our bikes so high and we can open our hatch back with the bikes fitted very easily.

Hi Wal,
Regards Aj

Jenks

JenksCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Rack

Great to see you cover a full range of options for my vehicle
The updated bike rack works really well
Good quick delivery
Easy to use instructions for self installation
Would recommend this site for future purchases

Narralakes

NarralakesNew South Wales, 2099

Awesome service!

Thanks so much! It took less than a day to get my part!! Thanks Leigh!! Helpful and friendly service as always!! I highly recommend Roof Rack store for anything to do with roof racks, even older products like mine.

Hi Narralakes,

Mikevdz

MikevdzNew South Wales

finally delivered the right product.

great online shopping experience, great product/s.
Company shipping experience not great. Sent completely different product first time round.
Company can review their processes or people responsible to get the right product (as per order) sent the first time.
great after sales service to resolve the problem.

Hi Mikevdz,
Thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate your patience dealing with our mistake.
Regards,
Aj

Great customer service

Processed cancellation no problems after no longer needed the item I had ordered online. This was after I had already paid for it. Very quick to respond too. Thanks guys

Hi Paul

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best fastest ever in online shopping life

This is the best service ever in my online experience.
1. Best price
2. Ordered before 2pm and it delivered next day morning at my door. Less than 24hours End to end. Fastest experience ever

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Jay, Thanks a lot for the review!
Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Geoff T

Geoff TCanberra

Excellent after sales service

The initial online purchase was easy to navigate and very clear on all details around the rack I was purchasing and It arrived at my door surprisingly quickly. After about 14 months I had a problem with the rack. It only took two emails to the roof rack store for the issue to be rectified and a new rack component to be shipped. Absolutely recommend these guys for both initial purchase and then standing by their product after 14 months... will not hesitate to recommend them. Just put it in your basket and hit that buy button, you will not regret it.

Hi Geoff

commie

commieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and more

Exceptional service, correct fitting and feedback information, a quality website, easy email and phone contact, industry leading products, great price, fast delivery to my door - cannot fault Roof Rack Store. 10/10.

Hi Commie,
Thanks for the purchase and the review!
Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Top Service

Over the last 7 years I have been purchasing all me car travel accessories through the Roof Rack Store for more than 1 vehicle. Since the start I have always compared prices to find that they are the most competitive around cost and provide a very high level of customer service based on their extensive knowledge. Just recently I was looking for a Bike rack for my vehicle to find that they able to provide me the most competitive price on the market. Keep up the great work Guys.

Hi Murali,
Aj @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Trevor I

Trevor ISydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional Service

Purchased a Rocky Mount Monorail bike rack. Quality made, well though out product easy to use, suits our E Bikes The service from Roof Rack store absolutely brilliant, friendly & helpful staff. GOLD CLASS.

Hi Trevor,
Aj @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Great Service.

Bought a Thule bike rack. Ordered it on line on Tuesday and it arrived at Geelong in Victoria on Friday from Sydney! Rang the store to enquire about delivery and they answered all my questions promptly. It is always the after purchase service that defines one business from the rest and Roof Rack Store were great with very competitive prices. Will but again soon as will need roof racks. Thanks.

Hi Graeme

Super Company

Couldn’t be happier with the products Leigh and the team provided. This is the second time l have ordered off them and being in Melbourne was no issue as their delivery service is great.
Great to find a company so customer focused
Todd

Hi Todd

Second to none!

Bought online from roof rack store twice. The level of service and prompt follow up with any questions is amazing. I’ve recommended to family & friends and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.

Hi Elijah,

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Excellent service. The go to place for roof racks and all the bits needed !!!

Website is informative. Easy to find what is required and if in doubt, just gave the guys a call and very helpful. Shipping is also very prompt. Installation service offered.

Hi Adrian,

Geoff Moore

Geoff MooreSydney, NSW

Perfect

I have purchased many products from Roof Rack Store Australia over the years. I have always found their customer service friendly and helpful and all staff have great product knowledge.

Hi Geoff,

Dualiz

Dualiz

Excellent!

I visited the store and i was very happy with the service and knowledge of the staff. There was plenty of stock and the staff were very helpful. I Highly recommend them.

Hi Dualiz,

Mark A.

Mark A.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Great Service, Great product knowledge, Great Experience. Rang for some advice to get the right style of racks for my needs with the look I wanted. Placed the order online in the morning and it arrived the next day,

Hi Mark,