Listing monitored by Roof Rack Store Australia

Justin and the team provide excellent customer service - highly recommended

Reached out to the for some advice and to order a part - turns out I didn’t need the part to fix the issue I had but we’re still super happy to provide really meaningful help - great customer service, highly recommend dealing with these guys.

I’ll be back for sure

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Many thanks for the kind review Piero, regards the team@roofrackstore

Amazing service

Ordered on a Tuesday afternoon, delivered to Central Coast on Wednesday. Extraordinary.
Fitted on Thursday (today) so have not yet tested the racks however the instructions for fitting were clear (even for inept non-handy man like me) with good instructional video online that solved a problem I had (my fault). If the Thule racks and kayak carrier operate at the same level (and I am sure they will) then I will remain very happy. Seamless operation. Congratulations.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you for the kind review Mike, regards justin@roofrackstore

Peter Scolari
Peter Scolari Mid North Coast, NSW

Good customer service

I’m not one who would normally be inclined to leaving a customer review, but I am one who believes in giving credit where credit is due. I went seeking product advice one evening around 8pm expecting (hoping) to hear something back some time the following day. To my surprise and delight, Justin got back to me within minutes and stayed with me through the entire process of deciding what was the best product to meet our needs. Brilliant customer service! Great product advice! I will definitely be a returning.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you Peter for your very kind review, regards the team@roofrackstore

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Roof Rack Store Australia compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Gregory
GregoryNSW, 2464

A pleasing result.

Purchased some RhinoRack brackets from Roof Rack Store Australia. The service was very good, delivery by StarTrack was quick and the products are excellent.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you for your kind review Gregory, regards justin@roofrackstore

Toby
TobySydney Surrounds, NSW

Ordered one day delivered the next day at 12 o’clock. Product is perfect. Whole deal doesn’t get any better.

I think they are all expensive but this was cheaper than others. Great product and super fast and easy delivery.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you for your kind review Toby, regards justin@roofrackstore

Daniel K.
Daniel K.Southwest, VIC

Incredible service

Can not thank Justin for going above and beyond after hours to find me an item they did not have in stock at the current time. Highly recommend to anyone. Thank you very much guys.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you very much for your kind review Dan, regards the team@roofrackstore

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Helpful email response

I often find that contact with businesses is restricted to email . Usually, one gets no response. Justin from Roof Rack City was quick to reply, and helpful. I will do business with this company. David

Thank you for your kind review David, regards the team @ Roof Rack Store

Terrific after sales support

I purchased a bike rack - terrific after sales support when I had a couple of minor issues in fitting onto my vehicle.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Many thanks for your kind review, regards justin@roofrackstore

Great customer experience and shipping

I recently bought a RockyMounts monorail 2 bike rack off these guys for a very competitive price. I ordered it on the Friday arvo and had it shipped FREE to my door by midday Tuesday! Unfortunately there was a problem with the rack and I contacted Leigh at Roof Rack Store on the phone. He helped me to fix the problem, contacting the manufacturer to resolve a minor manufacturing issue that day - thanks mate!
A great, honest Aussie company.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Many thanks for the very kind review Ben, regards justin@roofrackstore

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Price

Price matched for me, saved me about $100. Very satisfied, customer service was great. Would definitely recommend, and will shop with Roof Rack Store again in the future!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you Ben for your kind review, regards justin@roofrackstore

Rob
Rob

Yakima Hold Up 2

What a great company to deal with, order Friday afternoon arrived Tuesday morning
The Yakima holdup 2 is a great quality made bike rack has locks to lock your bike and the unit itself to the tow bar hitch, I had no doubt it’s strong enough to hold our 2 Ebikes extremely happy with my purchase

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you Rob for your kind review, regards justin@roofrackstore

Robert
Robert

Great Store

Easy to navigate web - found a product then rang to find roof bars for my car, Very professional service over the phone, and have placed an order. The shipping costs for roof pod was very competitive too! Highly recommended.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you for your kind review Robert, regards justin@roofrackstore

Such exceptional customer service!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you Tash very much for your kind review, regards the team @roofrackstore

Chappy
ChappyHunter Region, NSW

service like it should be

These guys are seriously great to deal with. I bought a load of Yakama gear from them. All of the instock gear turned up promptly and perfectly as would be expected. A month after making the order, I realised I didn't need a few items that I was still waiting on (out of stock at time of order). I simply called and Lee could not have been more helpful. just leaved you feeling good.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you for your kind review, regards justin@roofrackstore

Ronald
RonaldVictoria

Very good customer service , realible work , and on time , very happy .

Very easy to navigate through the store , plenty of different roof rack to suit any car , very happy with my result.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you for your review Ronald, regards justin@roofrackstore

Read more reviews - page 2