Deni

DeniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price quick delivery

I ordered a spare key for my Thule roof racks and also spare rubber inserts. Cheapest I found on the internet. Payment process was easy and smooth, great technology used. Delivered in less than 48 hours!

Jo L.

Jo L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer support!

I needed an accessory delivered within a day, and the people at roof rack store Australia helped direct me to the correct item and ensured my delivery was prepared and sent in a timely matter! My item arrived the next morning, and in time for me to install my roof rack and go on my camping trip! Thank you to the team and their care with my needs!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Jo!

Patricia M.

Patricia M.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

A very quick turn around on my order and the easy to navigate website ensured I got the right item right away.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Patricia!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Roof Rack Store Australia compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Good service, good stock, sharp prices

Product delivered promptly and as described. Store has good range and a phone answered by a real person!! I recommend this vendor.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Rod!

Ian Luke

Ian LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top service

I had prompt and professional responses to my emails from knowledgeable staff. They wasted no time in getting my order out. They also had the last remaining stock of a rare Thule fitting kit that no other stores had stocked.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you for your kind review Ian, from justin@roofrackstore

Bernie C

Bernie CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These guys are easy to do business with. Great service and helpful.

I purchased roof racks and they arrived two days after purchase. I had questions which they responded to quickly and courteously.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Bernie, Thanks for the purchase and the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

D & L F.

D & L F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn't find a fault

Amazing service, huge range, easy to browse and buy.
I was not able to find the Yakima bike rack I wanted at my local roof rack store in Melbourne so I went looking on line and sure enough Roof Rack Store Australia was pretty much the only company I could find with it in stock. I ordered it via their webstore after speaking to staff and ensuring it was in stock. They were able to send it the same with it arriving in Melbourne the very next day.

Thanks for the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Rick F.

Rick F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect service as always

I have purchase many items from this company over several years and they have never let me down. I don't bother looking at price comparisons as they are highly competitive and so willing to help.
If I am unsure of anything I don't hesitate to call the team as they are always so obliging. On this occasion a big thanks to Justin and Julian. Cheers from Rick

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thank you for your kind words Rick. Regards Justin at Roof Rack Store.

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I am always nervous ordering things on line as I am old school and like to physically touch and see the product I am purchasing so I know 100% what I am purchasing. In this case my choices were limited due to being in Covid lockdown living in Melbourne. My Thule bike rack order was unfortunately delivered without all required parts in the box. The level of customer service I experienced from Justin to rectify the problem was exceptional.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Graham, Thanks for the purchase and the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Bob

BobIllawarra, NSW

Very impressed with the service.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Bob!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Thule T2 pro xt

Attended the store - very helpful with seeing the product and shown the features. Was able to make up my mind straight away
Easy to deal with and assisted with different plate holders to go with the bike carrier
Good pricing.
Very happy with the product

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review John!

I’ll be back

Web site was easy to negotiate.
Phoned to find personal service, clear recommendations and excellent prices.
Then the product was delivered to a regional address in two days.
Bliss. I’ll be back.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Rick!

Steve

SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Extremely happy with the service and professionalism. Everything was delivered perfect and very fast, the website was easy to browse and very customer friendly. I highly recommend roof rack store

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Steve!

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Initial phone inquiry.

Rang to get some ideas and prices for my Disco 4 and the salesman on the phone was hugely knowledgeable and friendly.
Booked my car to have a roof box and racks fitted next week.
Big thumbs up to the phone service.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Michael!

Coreen

CoreenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding Service

My model car had two different rails and the wrong fitting came. The roof rack store found the correct ones for my car and with many emails kept me informed. I sent back the incorrect fitting and they refunded more than the postage cost. They were very helpful and now I will have the perfect racks for my car now. I would recommend them to anyone who wants great quality roof racks.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Coreen. Appreciate it :-)
Justin @ Roof Rack Store

Great service as usual

I always head to the Roof Rack Store when I want bike or kayak Carriers. They have all the good products. More importantly they provide consistently great advice & fitting services.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Rick!

Pre retirement Phil.

Pre retirement Phil.North Queensland, QLD

Rocky Mountain BackStage bike rack

Found rack online easily after seeing one in the flesh out bush. Sufficient info and pics to proceed with purchase. Couple email inquiries and phone calls sorted my queries. Delivered from Syd to Tsv 4 days. Tracked. Out the box easily fitted. Works as it should. Good value I think. $12k worth of bikes on there. Confident it will do the job.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Phil!
Aj @ Roof rack Store

Peter

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Fixit

Easy to use website.
Quality range and product that can actually be serviced and repaired
Found parts required to repair roof racks
Very easy to remove,repair and refit as required
Would recommend to friends.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Peter!

Rae

RaeIllawarra, NSW

Products are fantastic and delivery is pretty quick! We are kept informed and cannot fault roof rack store.

To find what we wanted was super easy and then learning we needed to buy another item to go with what we brought was super easy as on the item we purchased it states the recommended item To go with it if needed - also provided the product numbers etc so I knew exactly what to look for.

We purchased the 4bike carrier and then the number plate holder, I struggled a little with the bike carrier as I believe the instructions in the booklet could be a little better done, and So far the number plate holder is pretty straight forward.

Our delivery was super quick, communication was great and again I cannot fault these guys.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Rae!

Stormy

StormyPerth, WA

Excellent service.

I enquired about a RockyMounts bike carrier on a weekend, received emails immediately, and placed the order which was dispatched on the Monday. Seven days later it was delivered to my WA address.
Excellent product, very competitive price, rapid communication and delivery.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Stormy, Thanks for the review and the purchase! Regards,Leigh @ Roof Rack Store