Roof Rack Store Australia

Roof Rack Store Australia

Second to none!

Bought online from roof rack store twice. The level of service and prompt follow up with any questions is amazing. I’ve recommended to family & friends and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.

Hi Elijah, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Excellent service. The go to place for roof racks and all the bits needed !!!

Website is informative. Easy to find what is required and if in doubt, just gave the guys a call and very helpful. Shipping is also very prompt. Installation service offered.

Hi Adrian, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Perfect

I have purchased many products from Roof Rack Store Australia over the years. I have always found their customer service friendly and helpful and all staff have great product knowledge.

Hi Geoff, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Excellent!

I visited the store and i was very happy with the service and knowledge of the staff. There was plenty of stock and the staff were very helpful. I Highly recommend them.

Hi Dualiz, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Great Service

Great Service, Great product knowledge, Great Experience. Rang for some advice to get the right style of racks for my needs with the look I wanted. Placed the order online in the morning and it arrived the next day,

Hi Mark, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Delivery not perfect, but response from customer service certainly was.

I had ordered a set of roof racks and 2 bike racks to fit the racks online from Roof Rack Store, all to be keyed alike. Products were shipped on the Friday from Sydney, and arrived in Melbourne on the following Tuesday. On unwrapping the package, I realised there was only the roof racks and one bike rack there. Contacted Rob from Roof Rack Store immediately to find out where the other bike rack was. Turns out it had been omitted from the original shipment, and only the one bike rack had been sent. Rob organised for the missing one to be keyed as per the rest of the order, and resent straight away. Anyway, within 48 hours of that call to Rob, the missing bike rack arrived, and was correctly keyed to match the others.

Sometimes things don't always go to plan, but it's in these times that excellent customer service shines through. So thank you to Rob, and all the team at Roof Rack Store. I'll definitely shop with you guys again.

Hi Greg, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Super fast delivery

I have used these guys on 3 separate occasions now. Good advice, good prices and super (like next day) quick for deliveries in metro Sydney. I’m really impressed and would recommend anyone to give them a go.

Hi George, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store Australia

What a refreshing change

Initially contacted Roof Rack Store due to price. I then realised that dealing with this company was as good as it gets. Professional, personable and helpful, Leith conveyed a knowledge of his product and an understanding of the best practice in a service industry. I am not aware of who is the boss of this outfit but from reading the reviews Leith is typical of the entire staff, a pity they are not in Adelaide.

Hi Wayne, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store.

Outstanding Company

It’s not often you come across a company that does everything right.
From the start of my search for roof racks and bike carriers they have exceeded my expectations.
The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable. The products arrived very quickly.
I now have a perfect set up on my car.
Highly recommend them as a one stop shop.

Hi Jon, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

YAKIMA ShowBoat 66

Bought YAKIMA ShowBoat 66 - Fantastic product, best customer service and super fast delivery. Thank you very much! Highly recommended. Good value for money. Very Happy Customer. Now I can load and unload my kayak with no problems. Thank you!

Thanks for the review Vladimir! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Great Helpful Guys

I found the Roof Rack Store in Mitcham great, huge variety of roof rack products and very helpful .... no effort, these guys know their product, I required rubber strips for top of roof rack, had the right product at the right price

Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Awsome staff and Great product

Bought roof rack for my car online and received my order 2 days later (Melbourne). Very fast delivery and staffs know what they talk about! Thanks roof rack store for the great service!!

Thanks for the review Jack! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Great online store

I purchased a Thule proride 598 roof mounted bike carrier. Delivered in 2 days from Sydney to Brisbane by Startrack (I did catch the delivery driver throwing the product over my fence). Price was fantastic and included delivery. Will use these guys again.

Thanks for the review Deviot! Aj @ Roof Rack Store