John

JohnSydney, NSW

Thule T2 pro xt

Attended the store - very helpful with seeing the product and shown the features. Was able to make up my mind straight away
Easy to deal with and assisted with different plate holders to go with the bike carrier
Good pricing.
Very happy with the product

I’ll be back

Web site was easy to negotiate.
Phoned to find personal service, clear recommendations and excellent prices.
Then the product was delivered to a regional address in two days.
Bliss. I’ll be back.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Rick!

Steve

SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Extremely happy with the service and professionalism. Everything was delivered perfect and very fast, the website was easy to browse and very customer friendly. I highly recommend roof rack store

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Roof Rack Store Australia compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Initial phone inquiry.

Rang to get some ideas and prices for my Disco 4 and the salesman on the phone was hugely knowledgeable and friendly.
Booked my car to have a roof box and racks fitted next week.
Big thumbs up to the phone service.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Michael!

Coreen

CoreenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding Service

My model car had two different rails and the wrong fitting came. The roof rack store found the correct ones for my car and with many emails kept me informed. I sent back the incorrect fitting and they refunded more than the postage cost. They were very helpful and now I will have the perfect racks for my car now. I would recommend them to anyone who wants great quality roof racks.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Coreen. Appreciate it :-)
Justin @ Roof Rack Store

Great service as usual

I always head to the Roof Rack Store when I want bike or kayak Carriers. They have all the good products. More importantly they provide consistently great advice & fitting services.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Rick!

Pre retirement Phil.

Pre retirement Phil.North Queensland, QLD

Rocky Mountain BackStage bike rack

Found rack online easily after seeing one in the flesh out bush. Sufficient info and pics to proceed with purchase. Couple email inquiries and phone calls sorted my queries. Delivered from Syd to Tsv 4 days. Tracked. Out the box easily fitted. Works as it should. Good value I think. $12k worth of bikes on there. Confident it will do the job.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Phil!
Aj @ Roof rack Store

Peter

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Fixit

Easy to use website.
Quality range and product that can actually be serviced and repaired
Found parts required to repair roof racks
Very easy to remove,repair and refit as required
Would recommend to friends.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Peter!

Rae

RaeIllawarra, NSW

Products are fantastic and delivery is pretty quick! We are kept informed and cannot fault roof rack store.

To find what we wanted was super easy and then learning we needed to buy another item to go with what we brought was super easy as on the item we purchased it states the recommended item To go with it if needed - also provided the product numbers etc so I knew exactly what to look for.

We purchased the 4bike carrier and then the number plate holder, I struggled a little with the bike carrier as I believe the instructions in the booklet could be a little better done, and So far the number plate holder is pretty straight forward.

Our delivery was super quick, communication was great and again I cannot fault these guys.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Rae!

Stormy

StormyPerth, WA

Excellent service.

I enquired about a RockyMounts bike carrier on a weekend, received emails immediately, and placed the order which was dispatched on the Monday. Seven days later it was delivered to my WA address.
Excellent product, very competitive price, rapid communication and delivery.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Stormy, Thanks for the review and the purchase! Regards,Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Blueys89

Blueys89Hunter Region, NSW

Great product sold by a Great Company

Good old fashioned customer service prompt shipment fast delivery .
I have no issues recommending this company to any prospective customers .
It’s great to deal with someone on line that you can rely on

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Blueys89!

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very prompt

Ordered a Thule bike rack, and within about an hour it had been dispatched. Website was easy to use, and the product was about $100 cheaper than anywhere else (I shouldn't be telling the company that!)

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review David!

Bill

BillIllawarra, NSW

Easy to deal with, great service

Friendly staff, and very easy to deal with. Very fast service. This is the 6th time (6 different cars) I have bought roof racks from Roof Rack Store; they are very helpful and knowledgeable and I will continue to deal with them

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Bill!

Always Good Service

Bought my 5th Thule Proride recently. The new design improves an already awesome rack. Roof rack store always has competitive prices but the thing that sets them apart is their service which is fantastic. I have ordered extra parts from time to time and they are always in stock and the staff are super helpful.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Gordon, Thanks for the return business and the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Knowledgable, professional service.

The team was quick to take my call and provide great advice about the product I needed. Shipped it immediately. These guys go above and beyond. Quality, swift service. Recommend.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Chris!

EDO

EDOSydney, NSW

Fantastic Support

I needed 4 racks for a van. Rhino was out of stock but the guys shipped what they could immediately then supplied the balance as soon as Rhino was back in stock.

Great service and fantastic prices.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review EDO!
Aj @ Roof Rack Store

A big thumbs up all round

The site provided a good selection of products to suit my vehicle in an easy to follow layout. My order was delivered within the timeframe suggested. Installation was reasonably simple. Could be done by one person however two had the new roof racks fitted in under 30 minutes. Happy with the product, happy with the online service.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Allen!
Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Pleasure to do business with. A+++

The site offered a great selection of products in an easy to follow layout. A video of the products installation and use was also available to watch. a surprise 50 mm tow ball was also included in the manufacturers box which I wasn't aware came with the rack.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Will, Thanks for the purchase and the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service and good product

I ordered my Rhino Pioneer platform around 2pm. Peter and AJ managed to get it on the courier that afternoon. The kit arrived about 11am the following day.
Installation was reasonably simple, however I had to download a vehicle-specific setup sheet.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review John!

Kerry Brown

Kerry BrownPerth, WA

Excellent communication.

Excellent communication though out order placed on a current out of stock item, lots of updates on order.
Only wish more business would communication the same as Roof Rack Store Australia does.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Kerry!