James R

James RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was so easy to get the right rack, and it came very quickly

I searched a bike rack online and came across Roof Rack Store. After some help from the team (who responded to an email the same Sunday night I sent it), I ordered a Thule. It was the best price I could find online. Best of all, the rack arrived in SA in two days. So good.

They were also able to help out with some questions I had following the purchase. No delay at all.

I would recommend and shop there again for any Roof Rack gear.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi James, Thanks for the purchase and the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Prorack Whisper roof rack

The customer service is impeccable nothing was a problem
Ordered racks on Tuesday arrived Wednesday in the Shoalhaven
Good old fashioned service, we have purchased a number of other items in the past
Highly Recommend The Roof Rack Store

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Jacob!

Jacob Jon
Jacob Jon

Really appreciate all your help AJ
Cheers

LoraineW

LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

From Roof Rack Store to our back door in no time

Found the Roof Rack Store (RRS) by shopping online for a kayak holder to fit on our modified trailer. The product was right. The price was right. The order placed on Saturday - the holder delivered on Tuesday. Great customer service and great product.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Loraine!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Roof Rack Store Australia compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Aldo

AldoIllawarra, NSW

Best bike rack for my Wildtrack

I knew what I wanted as I had purchased one previously, Whispbar WB200 Fork Mount Bike Carrier. Easy to order and delivered the next day. Product is exactly what I wanted and very easy to install. Great product and great service.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Aldo!

warranty queries answered well

Great service very helpful Leigh was great to deal with and after explaining what was required to answer questions he told me he would get back to me and did

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Nathan, Will continue to keep you advised on your warranty claim. Regards, Leigh

EDO

EDOSydney, NSW

Needed to call for recommendation as Thule website was a little confusing. AJ went over and above to ensure I got the right product.

Received great advice, great service, great product, great price!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Edo!

cogs

cogsMelbourne

Fast and good price

I bought a Yakima High Road. The price was around 30% lower than retail and better than any other options out there. Ordered on a Wednesday, delivered interstate on Friday.

Hi Cogs, Thanks for the review! Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

I bought a bike rack which developed a problem and turned out to be a fault at manufacturing. I highly recommend the roof rack store - they were receptive, knowledgeable and very helpful!

Hi Danielle, Glad we could sort it for you. Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

SuperAvenger

SuperAvenger

Excellent customer service

Had a warranty issue, and Leigh dealt with it promptly and professionally. Pleasure to deal with. Wish all retail transactions could be this easy. Other retailers could learn alot off this retailer

Highly recommend them for all your roof rack needs.

Gianni M.

Gianni M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Staff are prompt to respond and offer advice (even when the store is closed). I don't live in the Sydney area but because of the excellent service have purchased several times from Roof Rack Store Australia.

Hi Gianni

John and Catherine

John and CatherineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We purchased online, a Thule Hullavator to make it easier to lift our kayak onto our car. We found the Roof Rack Store’s website very informative and easy to use. We rang to ask a few questions and the salesperson Rob, was excellent, nothing was too hard. His prompt returned phone call with the information we required was outstanding. We are so happy with our purchase. We would definitely recommend the Matraville Roof Rack Store for their excellent customer service.
John & Catherine

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review John and Catherine!

TimE

TimESouth West, WA

The best online purchase experience EVER!

The Thule Racks arrived with no keys; these guys moved mountains to sort it out. No blame; just made it right. Then, it turned out one of the lock-barrels was a different key; again AJ and his staff went out of their way to sort it out. This, despite us being on opposite sides of the continent! Cannot recommend the company highly enough; 6 stars for customer service!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Tim!

Chris B

Chris BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific Customer Service

Ordered my Thule roof racks for my Mini given it was the best price in the market.

When my item wasn’t delivered by the courier company, Leigh stepped in and handled the situation. He was understanding and communication was exemplary. Will definitely shop at roof rack store for all my roof rack, bike racks and accessories in future. You can’t beat amazing customer service. Highly recommended

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Chris, Thanks for the purchase and the kind words. Look forward to helping you in the future. Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Christopher D.Illawarra, NSW

Great Service

I needed new legs for my Rhino Rack bars to fit our new car. A quick phone call to the store to confirm the correct item, then I did the order online yesterday. This item turned up today - within one day, and I live in the Southern Highlands!!! The legs fitted perfectly onto the bar. Excellent service, thank you.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Christopher!

Francois

Francois

Super fast and excellent customer service

Ordered Whispbar roof rack for Mazda CX5 online. Also added a car key safe lock for my car keys when I Items were cheaper than most other providers, and free delivery. Order placed on Thursday 1.50pm. At 2.30pm, got a phone call from one of their staff telling me they're offering to substitute the car key safe with a better one as they had just run out of the one I ordered (stock said they still had one but they couldn't find it). Friday 1pm, both items delivered. Haven't installed the roof bars yet but thought it'd be worth praising the speed and customer service of this company! Highly recommended! Thanks again guys!

Hi Francois,
Thanks for the review! Let me know if you have questions installing the racks.
Regards,

Keith Williams

Keith WilliamsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient Customer Service & Extremely Prompt Delivery

I found the Sales Staff to be most helpful & informative prior to the purchase of the Rockymount Backstage Swingaway Bike Carrier. The item was delivered to my home on the far north coast of NSW within 2 working days which I find most extraordinary. This product I ordered arrived in sturdy packaging & in undamaged condition. The product is exactly as was advertised and will be ideal for my application. I would definitely recommend purchasing items from The Roof Rack Store.

Hi Keith

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

I order a wingbar over my morning coffee and it arrived before lunchtime

I found what I was looking for on the website in 2 clicks, paid for it within 2 minutes and it arrived 3 hours later. I couldn't be happier. Thanks.

Hi Martin

Warren R.

Warren R.Sydney, NSW

Very quick delivery

I ordered a 3 bike carrier on Christmas eve and it was delivered the next working day. You could not ask for more during what is obviously a very busy time.
I knew what I was after and found ordering this very easy on their website.
This will certainly be a site to visit next time when after bike accessories.

Hi Warren

justin_andersen

justin_andersenSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Justin :)

Brilliant customer service

The staff here went way above and beyond to ensure that I received my order in quick time. Communication is great. I highly recommend and will order from here again.

Hi Mick,
Thanks for the review and the support!
Regards - Rob