Rotimatic

Rotimatic

See the Best Breadmakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible product and waste support team, do not waste you $1000.00 for this useless product.

Not working , No response from the support team,Rotis are not fresh.There are lots of design flaws ... I made myself fool by buying this and want to warn you all.. every roti lover out there to stay away and save yourself from being food trapped by marketing gimmicks...

Purchased in September 2019 for $950.00.

Nitya

NityaPerth, WA

Rotimatic not working

Not working as soon as warranty expired, asking almost full amount to replace. Waste of money. Please think before you buy it's a lot of money for 2 to 3 years of usage.

GaneshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Help yourself don't buy and dont get fooled! save yourself & Money

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,300.00.

Worked for 1.5 years. Broken now. Poor Support

I have owned the rotimatic for 20 months now. It is a good product while it worked but over the last few months I have been having a lot of trouble with it - Rotis get stuck on the pan and come out uncooked very often. Also my vertical tray has got rust on it. My biggest issue is with their support. It is poor. You will be shifted from one support person to another all the time. All they do is push "some" remote changes and wait for problem to disappear automatically. No one really attends to you. It is a super expensive product for such a limited life. Won't recommend.

Purchased in October 2017 for $1,200.00.

Sticky machine

We purchased this product with much enthusiasm. It was designed to reduce our effort & time.I am sorry to say this machine has proved us wrong and needs constant attention , supervision & assistance . The dough getting stuck is a constant issue with wastage, as you can't use the same. It needs to be discarded for the machine to get on its mode. For making 5 Rotis, you land up wasting an extra 3 dough (ie 5 Rotis= 8 dough) . The rotimatic company is showing maths of saving which is a bluff .

Purchased in May 2018 for $1,500.00.

Misbah

MisbahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The product is really bad.

The maintenance is too high. Requires frequent cleaning. Many times the dough just comes out of the machine without making the roti. Waste of money. Also, the customer service provided by rotimatic is disgusting. They are not ready to to accept a return and give a refund. Very unhappy

Purchased in February 2019.

Dheeraj Agrawal

Dheeraj AgrawalMelbourne

Superb, excellent, fantastic. I am in awe.

Who needs a wife if you have Rotimatic!!!!!!!!

These innovations make differences in the life of a common man like me.

Best tech ever, best rotis ever and nobody has to sacrifice energy, time and effort for making rotis anymore.

If you want to enjoy Garma Garam rotis TOGETHER then look no where else.

I am the most satisfied customer.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,285.00.

UKat

UKatSydney, NSW

Made our life so easy!

We bought it last year and its amazing. Works like a charm and the support center is very helpful and prompt. Its really good value for money. I am glad we never buy rotis from outside and we have no stress of cooking since we got rotimatic.

Purchased in October 2018 at Zimplistic for $1,129.00.

Kruti

KrutiNewcastle

Does the job

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,400.00.

Terrible machine

I bought the machine in aug 2018. The machine worked well for just 1 month and there after it has being issues one after the other. I also found that the kicker was a damaged piece after a month after I bought it. I waste more than 1 hour just making 10 roti which I could make manually in half the time. I have requested the machine be taking back but I was told this can't be taken back after a month. The customer service representative just keep pushing some software patches that makes the machine work even more horribly.
Please don't buy this machine ever.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,500.00.

Kempa

KempaHunter Region, NSW

Rotimatic machine-appear like faulty machine

I have purchased last year with great enthusiasm. worked for few months. stopped working exactly at 13th month. contacted customer care and sent video of fault. contacted next day advising of replacement of machine. asked about fault of machine. Nobody knows how to troubleshoot or rectify. just sent mail advising replacement cost of 599 US dollars including 2yr warranty again. I am doubtful that such a machine will finish its lifetime in just 12 months. I am scared to pay some more money to buy again. Be careful and check with other owner experience before buy. especially those who have used for more than a year

Purchased in September 2017 at Singapore-online store- rotimatic .

Horrible customer service

Purchased in May 2016 for $999.00.

Moo

MooNSW, 2567

It works, fresh roti's daily, quality product.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,500.00.

Aniket

AniketNorth Queensland, QLD

This is a terrible product - cheating at its height!

This is a terrible product. So expensive and comes with a one year warranty only. Once the warranty expires the machine does have a bug or something, like others in the reviews suggest, that makes the machine stop working. They ask you to pay another 600 USD for extended warranty. I am sure this is not only happened to me but happening to may of us. Its a ploy to loot money on an ongoing basis. Needs to be addressed by a systematic complaints process. Cheaters!!

Purchased in January 2018 for $1,300.00.

Bread Quality & Consistency

Dont buy, because right after your warranty expires machine will stop working and then their masters

Don't get fooled and buy because every year you will be paying extended warranty cost or your machine will stop working right after warranty expires then their masterstroke comes and they ask to pay you $600 for replacement.
I went through all emotional stress and unbearable customer service response after warranty expires and machine stops working.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Mark

MarkMelbourne

It took a whole year for them to set it right

Bought the Machine dec 18 and now it wouldn't heat up. Used it for few months only. Now they say I need to buy the extended warranty to get it fixed.
It's not worth it. Too much time consuming. It's only good if it makes the roties right if not it's a nightmare.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

reddyva

reddyvaAU

Holy crap

crap, no site support, works for first 1000 rotis after that trouble starts.
not worth the price. its a throwaway after 4 months.
global support chat will not help anything. don't buy., this is a honest review, so fed up with so much of dough wasted every time. rotisserie are very saggy, you cannot eat them only buffalos can eat that rotisserie, makes loud sounds while making.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Adz

AdzMelbourne

Very Good

Very big machine but so far happy with it. Havent had any issues luckily. Does take a few mins to warm up , there after its quick and quite consistent except the first roti. Kids love it! Enjoy pushing the buttons to make their own roti anytime!!!!! Overall Im very satisfied

Navjot

NavjotGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Machine is okay as there is no competition but company is terrible!!!

3 stars, inconsistent rotis everytime, have been using for more than a month but the machine is still learning I guess and will keep doing so. Cheap plastic, have received a replacement of kneader section already as sharp plastic went into roti, luckily no injuries and an unauthorised payment of AUD $521.67 after making full payment, which I had to dispute through my bank and cancel my card.

So far, It is the biggest mistake made that cost me AUD $ 1422. This is why the company offers 10% for referrals to friends and buyers.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FRO THIS PRODUCT