RoundAbout Travel

RoundAbout Travel

Brand Manager for RoundAbout Travel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking
Nigel
NigelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous service

Michelle Wilby at Roundabout was outstanding in every sense. Could not more highly recommend her and the company. We couldn’t be happier with the service and how helpful she was.

Rajeshwaranand T.
Rajeshwaranand T.South East Queensland, QLD

The Very Best Company with the very best Consultants

Booking and planning for our upcoming world trip was made so easy with the consultant Lee Bentley @ https://www.roundabouttravel.com.au
Everything went smoothly with great services and follow ups by Lee . Such passionate services by Lee, everything was well organised. I really didn't have to worry about anything. He is so caring and he really do look after you. Overall, an amazing experience with Lee, you are the most amazing person I'll definitely contact you in near future again .
Lee can be Contacted at
lee@roundabouttravel.com.au

Mark C.
Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

First Class service!!!

RoundAbout travel were amazing to deal with on our recent round the world trips. Not only did they secure us fantastic business class flights, their after sales service was very helpful and accessible at all times. Just when we thought their services could not get any better, they helped us return home early at minimal cost and time lost, due to a family emergency. They worked around the clock after hours and on a weekend to get us home. We cannot thank them enough and we can highly recommend their services!

Frequent shopper
Frequent shopper

Fantastic value and service

I came across the RoundAbout Travel website accidentally when I was searching for prices for round-the-world travel. Glad I did. I have never had such quick responses from a travel agency in the past and I have been travelling for more than 45 years. A quote from my local travel agent for the same round-the-world fare was $1700 more than that offered by RoundAbout Travel. My itinerary uses excellent airlines and has very good departure times and transit wait times. Payment with Visa involved no additional charges. I cannot thank Sally enough. She offered excellent customer service, advice and efficiency. Well done RoundAbout Travel and Sally!

Ease of Booking

BaristaBob
BaristaBobCanberra

Highly Recommended

I booked a round the world trip, with Swiss Air. All contact was via phone and email. The booking went perfectly, and the price was great value. Special thanks to Jodie, who very quickly overcame a huge mistake made by Swiss Air, while I was in Zurich.

Graham
Grahamalbany

Fantastic service and great value

We have booked our 3rd RTW trip with Roundabout Travel and have recommended them to our friends who have also used them. They gave us great advice about options and were very speedy with getting back to us. They went above and beyond in rebooking part of our itinerary after the airline cancelled a flight which would have otherwise involved a 12 hour wait in Zurich airport. We have dealt with Mark and Adam and both have been exemplary in their dealings with us - cannot recommend them highly enough. You can pay by credit card with NO fees but need to be able to pay within 3 days of booking or the airlines will cancel the reservation. Being organised and having a good idea of what you want will expedite the procedure.

Worst Service Ever - in my 40+ years of travel!

My experience with dealing with the manager [Name removed] and consultant [Name removed] has been the worst. From an initial itinerary, unless you are prepared to pay them an immediate holding deposit, they are totally uninterested in assisting you in tailoring your holiday. They pressure you into taking their options. Twelve months on, I thought I would give them 'the benefit of the doubt', but no, they were rude and unwilling to assist unless you guarantee you will book with them. I would NEVER want any of my family or friends to experience their lack of professionalism. My next trip will be booked through ONEWORLD, just like my last.

Karolina
KarolinaBiloela

Worst service ever

I've tried to book a ticket with [Name Removed] and I could say that she was more interested in selling what she wanted rather than my personal choices. Everything that I asked, like, it's that possible? Can I do this or that route? The answer was always no, without any explanation!!!!! It seems that she was doing a huge favor to us trying to sell an all round ticket! Run away from them!

Excellent service

I've just booked with them, and have been really, really impressed with their service. They seem really smart and agile, got me a great deal compared to STA and Flight Centre, and can make informed calls on things like how to get the best ff points value for money. Also very fast, very efficient, and responsive. I recommend them strongly!

Mary
MaryMelbourne, Victoria

Blown Away by RoundAbout's service!

Honda Dan
Honda Dan

Excellent experience. Could not be happier

After returning from an awesome overseas trip, I just wanted to acknowledge the excellent service I received from [name removed] at Roundabout Travel. I was given outstanding advice about how to structure a world trip and a price that other travel agents said was impossible. She was very helpful and offered suggestions that I had not considered. She spent a great deal of time trying to understand all the places that we wanted to visit and the best way to do it. We travel to South America, Europe and North America for about the same price as just going to South America.
The trip went very smoothly. Could not be happier.
knowledgeable, helpful, responsive, patient

A&B
A&BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Good Overall Experience

L Williams45AU

Outstanding and Trusted Travel Agent

After numerous hours researching RTW travel on the internet, we accidently came across Michelle at Roundabout Travel. All our headaches disappeared. After detailing our destinations, we were presented a wonderful itinerary including minimum connection times. (Airports are not a fun thing whilst on holidays) Nothing was a problem for Michelle, she obtained the best deal and provided a warm, caring not to mention professional attitude in all she did for us.

Infact we are so impressed that we have just re-booked with Michelle for 2013. We have no problem in singing her praise and that of Roundabout Travel and we'll continue to recommend Michelle to all family, friends and anyone who would care to listen.

Victoria50
Victoria50AU

Best travel service ever!

eroos1944
eroos1944Illawarra, NSW

Exellent service from friendly staff.

Booked fares to go around the world, I was pleasantly surprised by the competent service as well as the best deals around. Much better that the big names Flight Centre etc.
Thank You very much, I will pass your service on to my friends and colleagues, and will definately look for quotes and possibly further bookings in the future. My accommodation reservation in Hong Kong was also at a very good rate