4.4

mark

markGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy

Anthony Grimwade and Richard Nowak in Sales have been wonderful. They are honest, helpful and extremely hard working. As far as Property management I cannot be happier with Loretta Truscott and Michelle Nesbitt. Michelle could not try harder if the properties were owned by her. She works hard and I receive correspondence from her out of hours, showing how conscientious she is.
Thanks very much RT Edgar!

Great service!!

Tom and the property management team at RT Edgar Toorak provide a friendly, responsive and professional service. They have excellent systems and are also flexible when managing our rental property. Thanks!

Dear Cameron,
We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Tom Newman and the rest of the Property Management team. We will be sure to pass this onto them and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Parker

ParkerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Condescending and unprofessional

We had a terrible experience trying to purchase with RT Edgar in Gisborne. The director we dealt with became extremely difficult through the build and pest inspection and we weren’t allowed to complete the inspection by the contract date. I know he did not pass on our requests to the seller as we met her and she confirmed this. He just refused to help in anyway, we lost the property as we couldn’t go ahead without completing inspections and to top off RT Edgar still have our deposit! Never work with them again.

Office LocationGisborne 3431, Macedon Ranges, Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC, AU

Dear Parker,
Could you please contact us directly with any issues you may have as we strive to provide a high level of service to all of our clients.
Kind Regards,

Good outcome

A pleasing outcome was achieved despite the possess being protracted due to the Corona 19 virus challenges. Throughout the preparation and sale I was supported and informed throughout the process, along with my tenant. I wholeheartedly would recommend RT Edgar (Toorak) to any future sellers.

Dear Kerry,
We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience and will be sure to pass this onto the team. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
RT Edgar

Professional property manager, with an eye for detail and good level of service.

We rented a unit from R.T. Edgar for two years. Apart from a glitch in the beginning, our experience of dealing with the company was mostly positive.Our property manger Tom has looked after for us during our stay and at the end of our lease,we hired the cleaning company recommended by Tom and got back full amount of bond deposit right away.

Office LocationGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU

Dear Claire,
We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Tom and will be sure to pass this onto him. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
RT Edgar

Excellence & professionalism at it finest

I had the pleasure of dealing with Annabelle and Cecilia in the purchase of my new home in Balwyn. Their helpfulness, knowledge & understanding was outstanding.
Cecilia was very patient & went above & beyond the call of duty to make the buying process as smooth as possible.
Her patience was greatly appreciated !

Dear Caroline,
We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Annabelle and Cecilia and will be sure to pass this onto them. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Katherine Louise G.

Katherine Louise G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding support and communication!

Tom Newman became my new real estate agent after the landlord appointed RT Edgar as the new manager mid way through my tenancy. His communication and organisation made the transition seamless, and I was not unsettled by the change at all. Furthermore, when I was made redundant due to COVID-19, he liaised with my landlord to arrange a rent reduction, which was a huge relief.

Dee white

Dee whiteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oilver Booth from RT EDGAR TOORAK is an absolute standout.

Oilver Booth RT EDGAR TOORAK Is Honest with outstanding communication. Seeing how hard he works for his vendors , and how exceptional he treated us as purchaser I can’t recommend him highly enough .

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Oliver. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Real Estate Review

The agent was professional efficient and very responsive to my queries. Any queries were answered in a quick response. The agent was very helpful to the purchaser and feel he has received the best possible price for the seller considering the current economic climate.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with us. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

S.galanos

S.galanosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks to Justine Harris and Mark Wridgway for your professionalism and outstanding sales ability with selling our home

A BIG thank you to Justine Harris and Mark Wridgway for selling our home after a failed attempt by our previous agent... These two make a great team, i highly recommend these guys in being extremely knowledgeable to market any type of property and get the best possible sales result! I would definitely use Justine and Mark again

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you very much for providing such kind feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to Justine and Mark. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to assisting you again in the future.

Bought a townhouse through RT EDGAR

We are very happy with the whole experience. Anthony Grimwade was very personable and accomodating, he made time to allow us to inspect the property and answered all our questions and queries promptly. He was honest and accurate about the level of interest and likely outcome. His assistant Jack was also very helpful. Overall a big thumbs up!

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

We are very pleased to hear about your experience with Anthony and Jack. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

I.Markman

I.MarkmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good sale

The current sale of a rental property in Armadale was undertaken by Sara Case of RT Edgar.

I met Sara whilst I was looking at possibly purchasing an apartment and which subsequently I did not buy.
Fortunately I mentioned that I was planning to sell a rundown rental property which desperately needed some renovation prior to selling later this year, Sara convinced me to allow her to try and sell the property as it was.
I was very pleased with all aspects of the very short sale campaign, with no advertising she used all her energy and resources and a sale ensued within 2 weeks
A great outcome thank you..

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

We are very pleased to hear about your experience with Sarah. Congratulations on your recent sale, we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Lan L.

Lan L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service in my life

Patricia Zanelli

Patricia ZanelliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good result

Our dealings were with Michael Ebling of R T Edgar (Toorak) in regards the purchase of a property. We found Michael to be professional, patient and understanding of our requirements and kept us fully advised during the campaign. We believe as purchasers, Michael helped negotiate a satisfactory result for both parties bringing the matter to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.

Dear Patricia,
We are very pleased to hear about your experience with Michael and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

chris keras

chris kerasVictoria

Service with a smile

I found dealing with R T Edgar in purchase of a property a breeze.
James Paull was a delight to deal with Professional and thorough,purchase went ahead without a hitch much appreciated James.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you Chris very much for taking the time to provide this kind, positive feedback. Wishing you all the best!

Terrible service

Have been renting with RT Edgar for a year now. The level of professionalism is very low. [name removed] is far from being able to solve any problems. Impossible to reach any agent, they simply don't reply. If you need to get anything fixed, I wish you best of luck in reaching out to them.

Jen

Jen

Professional service

Tom Newman from RT Edgar Toorak is the most professional estate agent I've ever encountered. He managed a large list of problems happily and made everything easy for us! Thanks, Tom!

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you Jen very much for taking the time to provide this kind, positive feedback. Wishing you all the best!

Rohan Schmidt

Rohan SchmidtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perserverence and Determination Pay off

I was privileged to have Richard Nowak as the agent tasked with the sale of my property .
The property didn't sell at auction but Richard's persistence and dogged determination to get me a great sale result in the weeks after paid dividends. He was prepared to do whatever it took to get buyers through the property and secure a deal.Sunday openings , private inspections , after hours inspections, multiple chase up phone calls - nothing was too much trouble for this very hardworking professional .I am very grateful to Richard especially and RT Edgar as an organisation for all the work that was done to get me a great result !

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you Rohan for your kind feedback regarding Richard, we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Flikomena

FlikomenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

a very happy client

Rudy was fantastic and along with Sarah made my sale much easier. I could not have picked a better agent. We even signed on a Sunday. The whole process from start to finish was fantastic. Felicity

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you Felicity for your kind feedback regarding Rudy, we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

An impressively professional handling of my property sale

From the first discussion I was impressed by the knowledge and efficiency of the two agents, James Paull and Sarah Case. Throughout the whole process this continued, my questions instantly answered, truthfully and courteously, and rational decisions made, with full consultation with me. They were always available, friendly and encouraging during what is usually a stressful experience. Their hard work produced very good results and I thank them very much.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

We are very pleased to hear about your experience with James and Sarah. Congratulations on your recent sale, we look forward to assisting you again in the future.