John Z

John ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Sarah is a very professional and experienced real estate agent.
She made buying our home easy! She was great to work with, friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. We highly recommend her.

Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn't be happier with my experience

Sarah and Rudy have been so amazing throughout the whole selling process. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. They've provided fantastic advice in regards to preparing my property for sale, and provided reasonably priced tradespeople where required, who completed the jobs quickly and professionally.

Communication has been flawless, and they have been incredibly professional, friendly and helpful. They have both gone above and beyond and I got a result I think all of us were thrilled and surprised with.

Not only have they delivered on the sale of a difficult and unique property, but they did so with grace, humour, and a lovely personal touch that made the whole experience an absolute delight for me.

Dear Chloe,
Thank you for getting in touch! We are very pleased to receive such positive feedback about your experience with Sarah and Rudy. We will be sure to pass this onto them and the RT Edgar team.

JINNING L.

JINNING L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service for purchasing a property!

Michael is quite helpful, responding every question accurately and immediately. Great communication with him! I got enough time to access the property, looking around ,feeling it and doing building inspection.

Dear Jinning,
Thank you for getting in touch! We are very pleased to receive such positive feedback about your experience with Michael. We will be sure to pass this onto him and the team.

Amazing Client Service! Highly Recommend

Professional reliability and high value in customer service- Tom Newman has been nothing short of his exceptional efforts for his time, manner and energy. The ladies in reception definitely set the amazing tone in store and on the phones. Tom you have been nothing else but amazing, we truly feel at home in our new residence. Thank you for all that you do and continue to do for everyone lucky enough to call you their agent.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you so much for your kind words, Carlita. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Tom is truly a gem to have on our team!

Everything is great

Good service and communication. Special thanks to Tom and Lachlan, who are very nice and patiently answer my questions and help me find suitable housing. Recommend RT Edgar to everyone. Everything is professional. Thank them.

Dear Haonan,
Thank you for getting in touch. We are very pleased to receive such a positive review for Tom and Lachlan and will be sure to pass it on to the rest of the team!

Exemplary customer service

1. Consistently in touch with updates on the details of the move in/out property.
2. Kind, considerate-never made to feel your interrupting or wasting their time
3. Helpful in needing to change lease arrangement with equal favour to owner and to person leasing.

Dear Lois,
Thank you for getting in touch! We are very pleased to receive such a positive review and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

S G

S GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trap clause

We signed a contract for a house but regretted to have used RT Edgar. The agreement included conditions that weren't usual in regular sales contracts. Unfortunately, it exaggeratedly favoured the seller, and as we don't buy a house every day, we couldn't anticipate the problem and lost immensely. The contract was terminated, and the buyer forfeited our deposit, a considerable sum of money. The real estate agent stressed us out and took advatange of a trap clause. I don't recommend RT Edgar.

Office LocationBoroondara, Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU
David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary Service

Justine Harris. Pleasant, courteous, respectful and very diligent. Looked after our sale like it was her own. Thank you Justine your professional attitude and work ethic is really appreciated. You are a credit to your organisation. Our expectations were exceeded.

Hi David,
Thank you for getting in touch and leaving such a positive review! We will be sure to pass this onto Justine and the rest of the team.

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience!!

Sarah Case was a pleasure to deal with, extremely helpful, honest and a credit to the industry. Nothing seemed too much trouble and a complete professional at all times!!! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sarah to potential buyers / sellers!!

Dear Geoff,
Thank you for getting in touch, we are very pleased to receive such a positive review for Sarah! We will be sure to pass this onto her and the rest of the team.

Working with Justine

Justine Harris was fantastic to work with on securing our dream home. Justine was professional, reliable, thorough & acted with such care as well. Not to mention impeccably presented. 5 stars

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for getting in touch, we are very pleased to receive such a positive review. We will be sure to pass this onto Justine and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

markGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy

Anthony Grimwade and Richard Nowak in Sales have been wonderful. They are honest, helpful and extremely hard working. As far as Property management I cannot be happier with Loretta Truscott and Michelle Nesbitt. Michelle could not try harder if the properties were owned by her. She works hard and I receive correspondence from her out of hours, showing how conscientious she is.
Thanks very much RT Edgar!

Great service!!

Tom and the property management team at RT Edgar Toorak provide a friendly, responsive and professional service. They have excellent systems and are also flexible when managing our rental property. Thanks!

Dear Cameron,
We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Tom Newman and the rest of the Property Management team. We will be sure to pass this onto them and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Parker

ParkerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Condescending and unprofessional

We had a terrible experience trying to purchase with RT Edgar in Gisborne. The director we dealt with became extremely difficult through the build and pest inspection and we weren’t allowed to complete the inspection by the contract date. I know he did not pass on our requests to the seller as we met her and she confirmed this. He just refused to help in anyway, we lost the property as we couldn’t go ahead without completing inspections and to top off RT Edgar still have our deposit! Never work with them again.

Office LocationGisborne 3431, Macedon Ranges, Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC, AU

Dear Parker,
Could you please contact us directly with any issues you may have as we strive to provide a high level of service to all of our clients.

Good outcome

A pleasing outcome was achieved despite the possess being protracted due to the Corona 19 virus challenges. Throughout the preparation and sale I was supported and informed throughout the process, along with my tenant. I wholeheartedly would recommend RT Edgar (Toorak) to any future sellers.

Dear Kerry,
We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience and will be sure to pass this onto the team. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
RT Edgar

Professional property manager, with an eye for detail and good level of service.

We rented a unit from R.T. Edgar for two years. Apart from a glitch in the beginning, our experience of dealing with the company was mostly positive.Our property manger Tom has looked after for us during our stay and at the end of our lease,we hired the cleaning company recommended by Tom and got back full amount of bond deposit right away.

Office LocationGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU

Dear Claire,
We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Tom and will be sure to pass this onto him. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Find out how RT Edgar compares to other Real Estate Agents

Excellence & professionalism at it finest

I had the pleasure of dealing with Annabelle and Cecilia in the purchase of my new home in Balwyn. Their helpfulness, knowledge & understanding was outstanding.
Cecilia was very patient & went above & beyond the call of duty to make the buying process as smooth as possible.
Her patience was greatly appreciated !

Dear Caroline,
We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Annabelle and Cecilia and will be sure to pass this onto them. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Katherine Louise G.

Katherine Louise G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding support and communication!

Tom Newman became my new real estate agent after the landlord appointed RT Edgar as the new manager mid way through my tenancy. His communication and organisation made the transition seamless, and I was not unsettled by the change at all. Furthermore, when I was made redundant due to COVID-19, he liaised with my landlord to arrange a rent reduction, which was a huge relief.

Dee white

Dee whiteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oilver Booth from RT EDGAR TOORAK is an absolute standout.

Oilver Booth RT EDGAR TOORAK Is Honest with outstanding communication. Seeing how hard he works for his vendors , and how exceptional he treated us as purchaser I can’t recommend him highly enough .

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Oliver. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Real Estate Review

The agent was professional efficient and very responsive to my queries. Any queries were answered in a quick response. The agent was very helpful to the purchaser and feel he has received the best possible price for the seller considering the current economic climate.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with us. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

S.galanos

S.galanosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks to Justine Harris and Mark Wridgway for your professionalism and outstanding sales ability with selling our home

A BIG thank you to Justine Harris and Mark Wridgway for selling our home after a failed attempt by our previous agent... These two make a great team, i highly recommend these guys in being extremely knowledgeable to market any type of property and get the best possible sales result! I would definitely use Justine and Mark again

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you very much for providing such kind feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to Justine and Mark. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to assisting you again in the future.