RT Edgar
See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by RT Edgar

Bailey helped me out so much in my journey to finding my apartment!

Bailey is an absolute legend. Super friendly and cares about the customer. He helped Me out so much and help made my dream come true in finding my apartment. I can now continue living in Melbourne stress free!

OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONALSIM

Emilie has been outstanding to deal with, professional, caring for both landlord and tennet , speedy, fast, reliable and efficient. Couldn't ask for more help or assistance and have not had a property manager so good in the past. Always helped solving any issues fast and easy. cant ask for more.

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amy. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Emilie is truly an asset to have on our team!

Emilie is an asset to your business

Emilie is professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. She dealt with any concerns quickly. We recommend her and this business to anyone in the area. Thanks for asking for our feedback

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Arrisje. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Emilie is truly an asset to have on our team!

Highly-professional

We were very impressed with the quality of service given by Warwick Anderson and Jack Edgar from RT Edgar in the sale of our townhouse. From the outset they offered the most professional approach of the various agents we contacted, and we were very pleased that we signed up with them. They offered very sound advice as the sale campaign proceeded, and kept us well-informed throughout the whole process. We have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review! We will be sure to pass this on to Jack, Warwick and the rest of the team.

Excellent friendly service

Alan from RT Edgar was extremely helpful with our enquiry and made our transition to ownership a pleasant experience. We appreciated his interest in our circumstances and the understanding of the objectives for our purchase.

• Office LocationManningham, Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU

Rental Agent Review

Bailey from RT Edgar was the best rental agent i have dealt with in Melbourne, after four months of searching I finally secured a rental. Very professional and contactable. Would recommend

• Office LocationMelbourne 3000, Melbourne, Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC, AU
RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review for Bailey! We look forward to working with you in the future.
RT Edgar Toorak

Great real estate agent, just a genuine nice bloke

Bailey from RT Edgar has been one of the friendliest real estate agents I’ve met. He has been very helpful in securing us a rental property. He even gave us a scented candle for our new home, what a legend - 10/10.

Great service and communication

Moved into our new place yesterday, couldn't be happier with the service we received from Bailey and Tom. Both agents were friendly and professional, and were quick to respond to any questions we had. Excellent work guys.

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Monte. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Bailey and Tom are truly an asset to have on our team!

Great Work!

My agent Emilie was always a pleasure to deal with. She was responsive and accommodating at all times. I found her helpful and very quick to action any maintenance issues or other concerns that were brought up. I wish all agents were as great as Emilie.

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Abbey. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Emilie is truly an asset to have on our team!

Service with respect

I had the pleasure of dealing with Monica Griffin (RTE, Toorak Office) in the last weeks of my tenancy. She was responsive and helpful. Most importantly, she was respectful and very professional to deal with.

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, P Sim. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Monica is truly an asset to have on our team!

Moving into our first place!

So excited to have found our first home with the help of Bailey Topfer from RT Edgar. Bailey was extremely helpful when showing us the property & answering any of our questions promptly.

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Shawnee. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Bailey is truly an asset to have on our team

Samantha
Samantha

Excellent service and communication

Taylah has been a pleasure to deal with and we have been kept up to date consistently during our interactions when renting a property from RT Edgar. Taylah has made the process hassle-free and we are grateful for her professionalism.

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Samantha. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Taylah is truly an asset to have on our team!

Find out how RT Edgar compares to other Real Estate Agents

As our property manager, Monica Griffin has been extremely helpful and highly responsive. We as tenants are very grateful that Monica has made it such a seamless experience so far.

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Adam. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Monica is truly an asset to have on our team!

Campbell
CampbellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!!

Thanks to Bailey from RT Edgar (Toorak office) for the smooth process of moving into our first home! He was helpful and clear with his communication. We'd recommend his service.

• Office LocationMelbourne 3000, Melbourne, Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC, AU
RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Campbell. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Bailey is truly an asset to have on our team!

M Reid
M ReidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RT Edgar - Best Experience

Just leased a property with RT Edgar. Their attention to detail and service is second to none. The property manager helped me re-lease the apartment and opened the property for inspection around a dozen times and was on each occasion, super punctual and polite. Thank you to the RT Edgar team!

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! We look forward to working with you in the future.
Kind Regards,
RT Edgar, Toorak Team

Glenn P.
Glenn P.asked

Hi,

I am renting an apartment in 16-18 Poplar Street, and our rental agreement was due 16 October 2020. A few days/ week prior that, I already tried to contact the agents/ propert managers from RT Edgar Docklands, but until now I haven’t received any feedback from them. I already paid the rent for Oct-Nov. Who should I talk to? I need the new rental agreement for my employment. Kindly attend to this, thanks.

Glenn

mark
mark

Try calling the RT Edgar head office in Toorak

Dear Glenn,
Thank you for getting in touch. We have forwarded your request onto our Monash/Docklands office and they will be in touch shortly regarding this.
Kind Regards,

Godfrey chan
Godfrey chanasked

Hi,
I am a tenant in Moray street, South Melbourne. Two months ago, the property has some structural problem and I emailed to Simon Jones to try to solve the problem. He turned up and checked, then no more further action. I did email him another two emails, but no any respond. Please tell me who can look after my case?

Dear Godfrey,
We have followed this up and believe the Albert Park office has been in contact this morning. Please do not hesitate to contact us however if you require further assistance in the future.

Tintinasked

Hi
Can I please ask does RT Edgar do property manage in Melton South area?

RT Edgar ..RT EdgarSend a private message

Dear Tintin, unfortunately we do not have an office that services the Melton area. We understand there are many local agents that would be able to assist you. Best of luck.

Get an answer from our members and RT Edgar representatives