Flikomena

FlikomenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

a very happy client

Rudy was fantastic and along with Sarah made my sale much easier. I could not have picked a better agent. We even signed on a Sunday. The whole process from start to finish was fantastic. Felicity

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you Felicity for your kind feedback regarding Rudy, we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

An impressively professional handling of my property sale

From the first discussion I was impressed by the knowledge and efficiency of the two agents, James Paull and Sarah Case. Throughout the whole process this continued, my questions instantly answered, truthfully and courteously, and rational decisions made, with full consultation with me. They were always available, friendly and encouraging during what is usually a stressful experience. Their hard work produced very good results and I thank them very much.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

We are very pleased to hear about your experience with James and Sarah. Congratulations on your recent sale, we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Happy Customer

Rudy was professional and helpful throughout the process.
No complaints from me and enjoyed the interaction my husband and I had with Rudy
After sale service was excellent with Rudy popping over for us to sign the contract on a Sunday.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you Anthony, we are very pleased to hear about your experience with Rudy and congratulations on your sale. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

ditty

dittySouthwest, VIC

Very Unhappy Buyer!!

l phoned about a house for sale in Ocean grove today, l rang multiple times and emailed no reply, when l finally got a hold of the director, and asked if l could schedule a time to look at the property as we could not make the open day, he was rude and was not accommodating, he also said he did not have to give me a reason why!! l will not buy or sell from this real estate very unprofessional and rude, l was left upset, why can't people just be nice??

great purchasing experience

Oliver and Abby were very helpful and supportive in the purchase of my off the plan apartment. we had a very pleasing experience. While Marshall White ignoring my emails. They worked tirelessly on the weekends to make adjustment to the contract. It is a good idea to consider RT Edgar as your first choice when you need real estate.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you Tang for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear about your experience with Oliver and Abby. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Les Sandy

Les SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Persistence leads to the Goal

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Avoid the Churn

Drags down the standing and reputation of the RT Edgar franchise. Went through the painful and time consuming process of changing over our rental properties to them. Within months were told the rent roll is being sold off to Buxton and clients are being offloaded. Spoke personally to the owner who assured me this was out of the blue, deal of the century, never to be repeated. Months pass and the remaining rental roll, those under management for less than 6 months, were now being sold off to Elite Rentals. Now we see they are back to their old tricks. New RT Edgar rental boards going up. How long before they get churned? Will never buy or sell through RT as a result. Time for an investigation by Consumer Affairs of their practices.

Catherine B

Catherine BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Tom Newman From RT Edgar was my property manager for over two years. During this time his level of professionalism was extremely high and if anything needed attention to it was fixed promptly. Although very busy Tom always responded to my emails quickly. He is an asset to his employer and I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone requiring a rental property.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you Catherine very much for taking the time to provide this kind, positive feedback. Wishing you all the best!

mark s.

mark s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well done

Anthony Grimwade and his team including Richard Nowak were exemplary when it came to selling our property. They were extremely diligent, communicative and constantly in touch. They were extremely up front and transparent. We could not be more satisfied or happier with the way they conducted the campaign and producing a good result!

Someone who listens!

After looking in a very slow market for seven months without success we gave Antoinette Nido a very specific brief within a very specific territory. Much to our delight Antoinette delivered exactly what we wanted, where we wanted in less than two weeks! We were most impressed with her ability to understand us and the type of home we were wanting. Put quite simply "she just got it!"

Penny52

Penny52AU

Excellent Service

RT Edgar have been the property managers for our unit in South Yarra since 2012. I have always found their service to be excellent. Tom Newman, in particular, is fantastic, he always replies to my emails and phone calls promptly. Our unit is in very safe hands with him and the rest of the team at RT Edgar.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this kind, positive feedback. Wishing you all the best!

Excellent!

As tenants, we are so glad that our agency is RT Edgar Toorak. They have been fantastic all the way along! Especially, our property manager Tom Newman has been very helpful, informative and responsive. Our move was very easy, quick and stress-free. He's made our rental experience extremely positive.
Big thanks to Tom!

DeeGee

DeeGeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy Life

Thumbs up to Tom Newman and the team at RT Edgar Toorak.
Always professional, attentive and communicative.
Fantastic service.

Tom has done an exceptional job of managing my property and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

I love it when people make life easy...

RT Edgar

Amazing effort and commitment to get us into our dream house!

We found our dream home in the area that was co-listed between RT Edgar and another firm. After several offers and back and forth over months without success, RT Edgar stuck with us and closed a deal! They were creative in finding ways to make something work where others had given up. We have bought several homes over the years and we have never worked with a better or more professional firm than RT Edgar. We have already confirmed to them that when we eventually sell this home, it will only be with RT Edgar.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

Thank you very much Neil for taking the time to provide us with your kind feedback. Wishing you all the best and look forward to assisting you again in the future!

business owner

business ownerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service - even for a renter

Unfortunately, it was a terrible experience. It took over a week to get a formal response, that response, was only given after we withdrew our application. Even though we had all supporting documentation in our rental application (we own a house outright but have to wait for it to sell before we can purchase) Applied for a house today, and approved within 24 hours by a different agent. Will not buy or sell or rent any property though this agency. Disgusted.

RT Edgar ..RT Edgar

We are very disappointed to receive a review like this and will investigate the concerns you have raised. We strive to provide a high level of service to all of our clients and assure you that this matter will be addressed.

Jo-Anne

Jo-AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RT Edgar Real Estate

Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst possible real estate sales experience...

Jason Li

Jason LiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

You will never know how good yours agent is if you don't try RT Edgar. Tom come to the property to check the problems appears in the property and help us solve the problems in 2 days. It's really a excellent experience for the tenant!

Good service.

This is my first time renting the property with RT Edgar. So far I have been satisfied with the service provided. I have got the place clean and tidy. Tom Newman has been helpful and replied to all my requests/queries promptly providing clear instructions/guidance on how to proceed and what is going to happen.

Dear Pavel,
Thank you for your wonderful review of Tom, we truly value the level of service he provides to all his clients. We look forward to continuing to provide you with an excellent property management service in future
Kind Regards,

CCF

CCFVictoria

It's not often a tenant praises their property manager...

I've not heard other tenants rave about how good their real estate agent is - but I certainly do. Tom Newman looks after the property which we lease and he's made our rental experience extremely positive. He is prompt, personable and always follows through on our requests without fail.
He should be listed as a selling point for tenants on any advertised rental properties he manages! Haha. :-)