Rug Emporium

Rug Emporium

Danni Phillips

Danni PhillipsTownsville

Love my new rug!

Couldn't be happier. Exactly like the pic. Beautiful and great quality. Arrived so quickly and this is a week before Xmas. Very impressed. Will use them again for sure. Great price.

Kels

KelsSunshine Coast

Don’t waste your time - 0 customer service

Fran M

Fran MSydney

Couldn't have been easier

We ordered online from Rug Emporium and our rug was delivered within the specified time, with plenty of notices informing us of such. It looks exactly as it did in the pictures online and we are very happy with it, as well as the overall experience.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Rug Emporium compares to other Home Decor Shops

LeeT

LeeTMelbourne

Zero customer service!

The rug I ordered was "lost" for 4 days, and still hasn't arrived, despite me getting a one line response to my daily email saying "I might be delivered today". In the end I call the courier directly only to discover that even though my address was correct they simply didn't deliver the rug and it had been sitting in the warehouse the entire time..lucky I called.

Lauren

LaurenCanberra

It looks like there have been mixed reviews but I couldn't fault my experience with their service. The delivery was prompt and unfortunately the carpet was too 'shiny' so I organised a return which was seamless. The refund was prompt - I would purchase again if there was a rug in the colour I was after.

YYL

YYLHobart

Great online rug store!

Easy to use website, great prices and free shipping! Ordered two rugs so far and both arrived intact and with no issues. As advertised on site, the rugs are plush and of good quality. Pretty quick shipping considering it's to Tasmania. Highly recommend them.

Great variety, great prices and speedy delivery

So happy with my new rug. It looks exactly like the picture.Thank you Rug Emporium for making the process so easy and efficient! Will definitely buy my next rug from you:)

Dissonance

DissonancePerth

Excellent product and service

I ordered a rug on 10 Sep 2016, receiving an order notification immediately. I received a dispatch notification on 15 Sep 2016. Delivery was attempted on 22 Sep 2016. I picked up the order on 23 Sep 2016. The rug is exactly as it appears on the site.

I was a bit hesitant to order such an expensive purchase over the internet, due to the other reviews on this site, but I'd been looking at this particular rug for a long time. I'm glad I did end up buying from Rug Emporium as the price was the cheapest for this style of rug, included delivery and the process was excellent.

Nardia

NardiaPilbara, WA

Excellent Customer Service

Bought a teal rug and by accident a baby blue one was delivered. After speaking with Mykal, he investigated this error and found the supplier accidentally sent the incorrect rug. New one has already been delivered, old one getting picked up. All very stress free process.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Rug Emporium compares to other Home Decor Shops

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Outstanding customer service. Fantastic communication and quick to respond to my needs, flexible and fast delivery. Rugs were excellent quality.

I actually chose to deal with rug emporium after poor dealings with temple and Webster. It was refreshing how professional and fast they are, I can't understand the two previous poor reviews, as totally opposite to my experience.

Jodie

JodieMelbourne

Avoid- too hard to deal with

I bought a rug two weeks ago. Havent heard from them. Tried to call and they couldn't tell me where my rug was, said they would call me back and they haven't. they don't even deserve one star. I will be taking it further with fair trading. don't waste your time or money.

Krystal

KrystalSydney

Don't bother with these people

Talk about unprofessional, obviously they don't know their products at all or they haven't been in business long and when I was trying to ask questions about a particular rug and its description they just kept going around in circles. Terrible attitude and terrible customer service. As a 50 year old woman I think I'd prefer to buy in store or from someone who knows their rugs.