4.5

Adam H.

Adam H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor service

Well priced products and excellent service.

When the cooling fan on my 2006 VW Polo GTI failed, the quote from the VW dealer almost caused an aneurysm. Luckily a internet search found Run Auto Parts and after cross checking parts numbers, placed my order. The parts arrived within a week of order and fitted by an auto electrician the same day. RAP and Aus Post kept me informed at every stage and I thoroughly recommend Run Auto Parts if you're chasing parts for your European car.

Have my car in pieces

I have emailed Run Auto Parts a 3 times with no response. I ordered a Cam cover gasket set and the spark plug gaskets were missing. Foolishly i started the repair without checking all the contents of my delivery.
Currently unable to drive my car to work. These things happen. Just want to speak to someone to sort my issue. Order #1000072373

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Run Auto Parts compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

A W

A WPerth, WA

Getting it (very) right

Graham ForsaithSydney, NSW

If you send a wrongly supplied part back, they do not pay you a refund even after receiving the goods in new condition

I bought a filter for my ML 500 Mercedes. Run Auto sent the wrong part.
I returned it properly packaged for a partial refund as I had thrown the carton away.
Then dozens of emails later. No refund as promised.
Tracking was used and told me they received the goods.

Graham Forsaith

No refund shown in my account yet ?
24.11.2020

Great service and parts

I've been ordering bits and bobs from Run Auto Parts for the last 3 or so years (parts are always spot on), but I recently made a larger order, which, when arrived, did not contain one of my items.
I received and opened the package at about 1pm and promptly contacted Chris at Run Auto Parts. By 4pm Chris had supplied me with an active tracking number for the missing part that was being shipped express.
Definitely cannot fault Chris or the team at Run Auto Parts, the fitment check is always much appreciated and the willingness and speed of communication is above and beyond.

Great customer service makes life easy.

Had a bit of trouble working out which kit I needed for the golf but after a couple of quick emails to heath it was all sorted,parts are all a perfect fit and great customer service. I won't go anywhere else for service parts now.

Len Not Happy

Len Not HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

I have emailed 18 times with no response. This company owes me $379 for a part they didn’t have!! I am a pensioner and need this money to buy my part!

cris

crisPerth, WA

Customer service is not dead

I just want to thank Chris at RAP for the prompt professional service provided with an order I made recently. I had made a mistake on my order and even though it was my fault, Chris had managed to resolve the issue immediately without any stress. Thanks once again and look forward to doing business in the future. c.c.

Tsun Yin C.

Tsun Yin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hella Pads shipped within 24 hours, Auspost lost it and they resend it via express post! Professional!

Checked with Seller and is confirmed in stock ready to ship. Shipped within 24 hours, however Auspost lost it (showed in Melbourne sort centre for the last 15 days). Requested seller to send again and they did send it via express post and received the very next day. Price - not the cheapest but still competitive. The seller who sells the cheapest said in stock but only told you 8 weeks wait 2 days after you paid, so for less than 10% price difference, I will rather go with Run Auto Parts!! Well done RAP and I will definitely buy again if I need any other parts.

Dan

DanSouthwest, VIC

Perfect service

Run Auto Parts in my preferred euro parts supplier, great range of parts, fast shipping and perfect service/communication
Lucas is very helpful and polite. Great prices, Highly recommended this store and the team

Neil S.

Neil S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Valeo wiper blades

Purchased from ebay store, run_auto_parts, initial set was not applicable to my car, but was quickly rectified by Georgia who sent out another set that fits well and works well. My last set lasted 2 years, so will see how these last.

Bam

BamSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

F30 washer pump

Purchased through ebay store. Was easy to find, sent out quickly and was a perfect replacement. Communication was excellent. Great price compared to dealer and spare part stores. Will be happy to purches from Georgia again

SDPC

SDPCSydney, NSW

Excellent !!!!

The website design is easy to use and the vehicle identifier is extremely helpful.

The products cost significantly less then the dealership charge and they have a decent range of products.

Truong

TruongSydney, NSW

Best European Car Parts.

I've been ordered a lot of car parts from Runautoparts online for the Audi Q7, VW Passat and BMW E93.
Just send VIN number then Chirs from "Runautoparts" will take care everything.
5 Star service at affordable price.

Dianne

DianneHobart, TAS

Fantastic customer service

Having used the services of Run Auto Parts on two occasions I was impressed by the level of customer service. Next day shipment on parts and contact from them to make sure parts would suit my car first. Chris was especially helpful in making sure my parcel was delivered asap.

Help when help was badly needed

Living in Tasmania with an elderly car disabled by its cooling system, I pleaded with Lucas for fast supply of a radiator hose, the correct part landing despite an impossibly tight-schedule. The hose landed in time to effect repairs, rendering the car mobile with minimal delay.

Mike

MikeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great products, great prices and quality service.

A very useful and 'understanding' website. The ordered goods arrived just days later. After minor issue regarding delivery dates, Chris quickly resolved this in a polite, helpful and prompt manner.

Wayne L.

Wayne L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

E46 Wheel Bearings - Track Biuld

Heath from Run Auto was great to deal with and found the items (Wheel Bearings) we were needing - They were also a good price and arrive in a timely manner - considering Melbourne in in lock down -
We are upgrading our 1999 BMW 328ci to track events and need confidence in the parts we are using - Great work run Auto.

Shane H

Shane HSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service, ordered part 13/07/20 around 14:30 and received parcel at my door 14/07/20 11:00 in Sydney, yet to install part but looks ok, keep up the great work. Thanks

Pierre-Anthony C.

Pierre-Anthony C.asked

I need to replace the pads and rotors on my 2005 C5 HDI wagon, could you e-mail me with a price, please. I'm not at work due to covid and being a pensioner I have to work it into the budget.

Dave F.Run Auto Parts

Hi Pierre! may I grab your email address? I will let our part specialist contact you shortly.

BMW_Owner

BMW_Ownerasked

I thought I would deal with and support a local online store. Lucas confirmed the part compatibility (in writing) before ordering. Wrong part arrived. Have sent 2 emails to request a replacement. It has been 3 working days and Run Auto Parts have not responded. Very poor service. Open eBay case pending... waiting for eBay to step in, as no one from the Run Auto Parts team will respond. BMWX3 - Owner

Dave F.Run Auto Parts

Thanks for your order BMW_Owner.
Providing your VIN should have ensured 100% compatibility, so we're really sorry to hear the parts didn't fit your car!
We certainly accept returns of unused parts and I hope we can help with other parts for your X3 in future.

Paul R.

Paul R.asked

I ordered a part and paid for express post yesterday am. As of 1.45pm today I have not received notification that it has been dispatched

Dave F.Run Auto Parts

Hi Paul, our shipment notifications are emailed at around 4PM daily and I'm pleased to say your order is on its way.
Thanks, Heath