Listing monitored by Run Auto Parts

4.5

Lee
LeeWestern Australia

Run AutoParts is now my favourite source of bits for 3 older European cars

Run Autoparts gets an A plus from me !!!

Courtesy of Ebay I purchased a replacement headlight assembly for my BMW 530I from Run Autoparts (at a very competitive price too, I might add). Three days later and it arrived on my doorstep in Sydney. Whilst awaiting attachment to my car I was told I had the wrong headlight type. Dreading the hassle of returning the goods and searching elsewhere, I contacted Run Autoparts where Chris, via two emails plus plenty of professional patience and politeness, was able to ressure me and put my mind at rest. Thanks Chris !!!

Jo
JoCentral Queensland, QLD

Less than 48 hours ordered to installed.

Needed a water pump for Audi Q7. Ordered it at 4.30pm on Tuesday. Got an email from Richard at 10.00am on Wednesday morning to check VIN number for correct fit. Part arrived at my front door at 12.30 Thursday afternoon and had it installed by 4.00pm on the same day. Less than 48hrs from ordering to installing at opposite ends of the East coast is pretty impressive to me. Thanks Richard. I'll be in touch again when I need parts.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Run Auto Parts compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Check Run Auto before calling the dealer or ordering it from overseas.

This is the site where I bought most of my Mercedes and Audi parts for last 3-5 years, really competitive pricing, great customer service and communication, very knowledgeable, quick processing time for all my orders. You should definitely check Run Auto before buying it from the dealer or ordering it from overseas.

Great service; can’t fault them.

Service second to none to check fitment to my car; thanks Thomas. Very quick shipping too. Will use them again.

Alex
Alex

Great store to buy your European service parts!

Really like Run Auto Parts. They have most of the parts I need to service my VW Golf and E90 at reasonable prices. Delivery is also fairly quick. Will be coming back to support this business. Keep up the good work.

Roy.
Roy.South East Queensland, QLD

A great product which fits the vehicle 100% as per the original OEM part did.

I did not need to navigate the website as the part that I required was listed on Ebay.
The range and quality of product is great.
I installed the part that I purchased . It fitted perfectly without any glitches whatsoever.Chris was excellent to deal with. Very professional .

Why wouldn’t you ?

Great products, guidance and logistics support at great value prices, thanks Chris its great when the cars in the air and the correct goodies arrive :)

Blade
BladeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The parts are good fit for the cars I order for and the delivery service is great, Thanks to Chris for his assistance

I was satisfied with the product and service and how they were able to assist with enquires and issues addressed

Slow communication.

The parts are excellent. I would have given five stars if there is a better response for the emails. At the end of the day I was satisfied with the product.

rsdishonoured
rsdishonouredSydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible Service!

Hey all, a genuine buyer from this company. They need more recognition for their amazing customer service, user friendly website and awesome postage speed for where I live which is Gosford. I highly recommend this over supercheap auto for example for maintenance and servicing parts!

Allan
AllanNortheast, VIC

Speedy service

Very accurately described part and fast delivery to a country destination. Good communications and thorough checking by Run auto parts that I had the right part for the car before they sent it out.

ryano
ryanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and extensive store. My delivery was extremely well packaged, perfect for keeping fragile items safe. They responded and amended an order and instantly refunded the difference without being asked. The prices are the best in AU. Thanks guys.

Mick S
Mick SPerth, WA

Satisfaction guaranteed

Purchased a PCV valve for my Mercedes made contact with Chris and he went above and beyond to help me , after payment item was dispatched the next morning. Will definitely use Run Auto Parts again.

Optibelt Serpentine Belt

This product seems to be of high quality, fitted well and runs quietly. Had a little bit of difficulty getting the correct size and needed to return for an exchange, Lucas was extremely helpful and made the process easy. Would definitely recommend Run Auto Parts, Optibelt and Lucas.

Pierre-Anthony C.
Pierre-Anthony C.asked

I need to replace the pads and rotors on my 2005 C5 HDI wagon, could you e-mail me with a price, please. I'm not at work due to covid and being a pensioner I have to work it into the budget.

Dave F.Run Auto Parts

Hi Pierre! may I grab your email address? I will let our part specialist contact you shortly.

BMW_Owner
BMW_Ownerasked

I thought I would deal with and support a local online store. Lucas confirmed the part compatibility (in writing) before ordering. Wrong part arrived. Have sent 2 emails to request a replacement. It has been 3 working days and Run Auto Parts have not responded. Very poor service. Open eBay case pending... waiting for eBay to step in, as no one from the Run Auto Parts team will respond. BMWX3 - Owner

Dave F.Run Auto Parts

Thanks for your order BMW_Owner.
Providing your VIN should have ensured 100% compatibility, so we're really sorry to hear the parts didn't fit your car!
We certainly accept returns of unused parts and I hope we can help with other parts for your X3 in future.

Paul R.
Paul R.asked

I ordered a part and paid for express post yesterday am. As of 1.45pm today I have not received notification that it has been dispatched

Dave F.Run Auto Parts

Hi Paul, our shipment notifications are emailed at around 4PM daily and I'm pleased to say your order is on its way.
Thanks, Heath