4.5

ryano

ryanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and extensive store. My delivery was extremely well packaged, perfect for keeping fragile items safe. They responded and amended an order and instantly refunded the difference without being asked. The prices are the best in AU. Thanks guys.

Mick S

Mick SPerth, WA

Satisfaction guaranteed

Purchased a PCV valve for my Mercedes made contact with Chris and he went above and beyond to help me , after payment item was dispatched the next morning. Will definitely use Run Auto Parts again.

Optibelt Serpentine Belt

This product seems to be of high quality, fitted well and runs quietly. Had a little bit of difficulty getting the correct size and needed to return for an exchange, Lucas was extremely helpful and made the process easy. Would definitely recommend Run Auto Parts, Optibelt and Lucas.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Run Auto Parts compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

David P

David PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Three Ps..

Used Run Auto several times now and always so easy to deal with; the review title?
Plenty of quality parts
Postage is as quick as
Pricing is the best you'll find for the quality of the parts

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

Brilliant quality and service

We received the exact part needed, an identical match to the OEM item. Quality was excellent. This was our second recent purchase from them.

Personally, I have to say the level of service provided by Georgia on behalf of their team was brilliant. She went out of her way to help us.

I highly commend Run Auto Parts to anyone needing a European auto component, both for quality and service.

Stuart Buck

Merle

MerleSydney, NSW

Great Transaction

Order arrived so promptly, very impressed with the service. We really needed the gloves as we had run out.
thanks for a really easy transaction, thanks Bianca.

Rinal C.

Rinal C.Sydney, NSW

Great Service and swift delivery

I would like to thank Chris, for helping me out with my Mercedes Sprinter orders, he was really helpful, delivery of my parts were swift, plus the parts were competitive in pricing. A great store to purchase your parts.

Mohamed

Mohamed Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great team to buy from. Lucas Responded very fast. Got my item shipped home within 14 hours of purchase. I really recommend buying from them 10/10

Helpful with water pump order and delivery!

Ordered a water pump for a European car. Lucas checked out the details and found a different model was needed which he supplied at same cost (and it was a high quality replacement).
Very happy with this kind of service! Recommended!

Heath Brown

Heath BrownCanberra

Second to none in service and value

I have been using run autos for many years now if it wasn’t for them my 3 series BMW would be off the road. I encourage you to give these guys a go you’ll never go back all parts are OEM and quality. There order dispatch is immaculate. I speak to Heath online and he looks after me each and every time!

MKDC

MKDCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ordered a drivers side window control module to suit my Amarok.
Found the parts via Run Auto and ordered.
The goods were shipped next day but unfortunately Aust Post lost the item.
Run Auto confirmed parts were lost and re-sent another delivery out via Express overnight.
Goods arrived next day, fitted and working perfectly.
Thanks to Chris for the great service.

Fast postage

Was worries my part wouldn't arrive on time but only took 3 days. Very happy with the speed of delivery

Nam Hoang

Nam HoangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service + Lightning Fast Delivery!!

Yusak

YusakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good communication, Fast delivery

Ordered my overflow tank. Very pleased with the quality. Thank you to Chris for communicating with me through emails when I was worried when it’s gonna get delivered. Appreciated it mate! Will come back here if I ever need parts. Cheers!

maria c.

maria c.South East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service.

I had a really pleasant experience buying the parts I needed for my car, made easier with the help of a gentleman named Heath. Good price and my order arrived within a week. RAN is now my go-to for my car needs. Thanks Heath and RAN.

Gerry

GerryFar North Queensland, QLD

Dishonorable & unprofessional operators, best to be avoided

Huon

Huon

Excellent service.

I had a few problems trying to make a purchase online. Most likely a problem with my android OS. So I emailed them. Got an instant reply. A bit of to and fro to work around my IT problem. The items reached us in rural Tassie in less than 48 hours. Never had a service that quick before. And the parts are quality, made in Germany and yet still almost half the price from local auto shops.

Rob S.

Rob S.Southwest, VIC

Shop for Mercedes parts

This supplier is the go to for all Mercedes Benz parts.Great service at competitive prices coupled with excellent communications.Highly recommended.

Mr_Ling

Mr_LingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shop for Citroen parts with ease

Brilliant range of items at great prices. Excellent customer service, thank you Bianca.
Perfect smooth, prompt transaction and parts are exactly what was ordered and needed.
Will recommend and use again.

Great customer support

I am impressed with Run Auto's customer service; replying to my order query on the weekend. Even after my error in ordering the item from a competing vendor. Oops. Thanks Bianca. Will keep Run Auto on my parts supplier list.

Pierre-Anthony C.

Pierre-Anthony C.asked

I need to replace the pads and rotors on my 2005 C5 HDI wagon, could you e-mail me with a price, please. I'm not at work due to covid and being a pensioner I have to work it into the budget.

Dave F.Run Auto Parts

Hi Pierre! may I grab your email address? I will let our part specialist contact you shortly.

BMW_Owner

BMW_Ownerasked

I thought I would deal with and support a local online store. Lucas confirmed the part compatibility (in writing) before ordering. Wrong part arrived. Have sent 2 emails to request a replacement. It has been 3 working days and Run Auto Parts have not responded. Very poor service. Open eBay case pending... waiting for eBay to step in, as no one from the Run Auto Parts team will respond. BMWX3 - Owner

Dave F.Run Auto Parts

Thanks for your order BMW_Owner.
Providing your VIN should have ensured 100% compatibility, so we're really sorry to hear the parts didn't fit your car!
We certainly accept returns of unused parts and I hope we can help with other parts for your X3 in future.

Paul R.

Paul R.asked

I ordered a part and paid for express post yesterday am. As of 1.45pm today I have not received notification that it has been dispatched

Dave F.Run Auto Parts

Hi Paul, our shipment notifications are emailed at around 4PM daily and I'm pleased to say your order is on its way.
Thanks, Heath