Run Auto Parts

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Run Auto Parts

4.4

Happy as....Sydney, NSW

Terrible Ordering and Refund Policies

I completed the selection process for my wiper blades and was sent the wrong part.
When I returned the part I was not refunded the total amount I paid.
Part cost $17.96
Shipping and Handling $6.95
Tax $2.26
Total paid $24.91
Refund $16.96
Even if they do not refund the shipping and handling, the cost of the part and the tax should be refunded.

Happy as....

Update: In fairness, I received notice from PayPal today that Run Auto has refund a further $7.95, which means I have now received a full refund.
Thank you Run Auto for doing the right thing.

Happy as....

As a result of refunding all my purchase costs, I have upgraded my rating from one star to two stars.

Stephen Lyon
Stephen LyonWestern District, VIC

Quality service

In July 2022 I had occasion to repair the clutch master cylinder on my Toyota Hilux, I found Run Auto parts add on eBay to be not only the most competitive, but extremely well described and pictured, I knew instantly that this was the part I required,
Upon placing the order, I attached a note to the seller that the part was required urgently and if it could be posted without delay, not only was this acknowleged, but I received my quality part one day before estimated,
Great communication, quality parts and above all Fantastic customer service, Outstanding, Above and beyond, I will buy all my parts here in future, Thank you all so much again.
Stephen Lyon,

Anon95
Anon95

Ordered aftermarket windscreen wipers. Very reasonable pricing and items were shipped out straight away, arrived within 2 days! Highly recommended. Only negative is that the VIN/rego check tool wasn’t correct about which wiper parts fitted my car (in my case this didn’t really matter since I knew what I was after).

david
davidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not touch this company with a barge pole.

Do not touch this company with a barge pole. I have been waiting for a refund on parts which did not fit my vehicle since the 27 of May.
They refuse to credit my afterpay account after multiple emails, asking for a refund.

From Run Auto Parts:
" Apologies for the confusion.
I have reached out to our accounts team to process the refund on your original payment method.
​The refund should reflect in the next few days. " that was on 27/05/2022 Still no payment has been recorded on my afterpay account as of 20/06/2022

The parts that were supplied were incorrectly listed even after providing year and Vin numbers.
The company has acknowledged the return of the goods, still no refund.
Do your self a favour and shop somewhere else.

Louis
LouisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These guys a the real deal!

Great service from the start. Asking for your car details to make sure parts will fit and follow through every step of the order. 4 wheel full brake sets, all parts in stock. Easy transaction and goods arrived in no time. Perfect fit couldn't be more satisfied!

Nathan J.
Nathan J.Southwest, VIC

Best service and best parts for my bmw!

Couldn't be more happy with customer service, shipping rate and times to deliver! Best car parts experience as I needed the parts asap 10/10

Josh
JoshSydney, NSW

Loved the service!

The store was super easy to navigate around, and I found my PCV valve in minutes. I love the fact that they also have a VIN check so that they can be 100% sure that the part will fit. It really gives me peace of mind. I'd also personally like to give a huge thanks to Maria for all of her amazing help and always getting back to my emails extremely quickly and doing the best she can to help me whenever I had any questions. I'll definitely be using Run Auto Parts in the future :)

- Josh G

Excellent example of an Australian company catering for Australians.

Pricing was good and received parts promptly . from Melbourne to Newcastle. I was impressed that
genuine Made in Germany Items were sent for my Mercedes SLK and will spread the word to my friends.
Sorry, cannot load picture as Items already installed in vehicle.

Angus
Angus

RUN AUTO PARTS Saved me so much Drama

Maria at Run went above and beyond to ensure I got the right parts.Fantastic service, pricing,follow up and delivery.Couldnt be happier

Peter
Peter

Great service and back up!

Ordered an air filter for my Mercedes, it arrived very quickly but was broken inside the box. I contacted Run auto parts and they quickly arranged to send a replacement after asking me if I would prefer a replacement or a full refund. Georgia did an excellent job of fixing the issue quickly so I would recommend them for any parts you require.

Roger
RogerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Simply the best.

As usual Run Auto didn't disappoint, ordered a small part for my CLK on Monday morning and it was delivered to rural NSW Wednesday lunchtime. 10/10 guys thank you.

michael
michaelSydney, NSW

Great price Quality part fast delivery

Ordered a radiator cap for my citron c 5 arrived mel to Syd 2 days. A topran part which is a German part . Great service and a great price I will buy again from Run Auto Parts

William
WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again, expensive with unsatisfactory support. Item returned as posted without any refund. Avoid at all cost!

Item sent when it should not have been.

Item sent back in same condition was sent, yet no refund issued, no excuse given.

Waiting for weeks now, and still nothing.

• Return Claim MadeYes

Worst company to deal with, can only get through to them by email, never got my refund back, DONT GO HERE GUYS!!

I had to cancel my parts as I was waiting too long! Therefore I have nothing to show for you

Luke B.
Luke B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Consistently excellent service.

I have made multiple orders in the last 2 weeks and all have been shipped to me within 1 business day. My most recent order was necessary to complete a RWC for which I had a strict deadline. Ken made sure the item was shipped as soon as possible and it arrived perfectly on time, allowing me to easily complete the job.

Pierre-Anthony C.
Pierre-Anthony C.asked

I need to replace the pads and rotors on my 2005 C5 HDI wagon, could you e-mail me with a price, please. I'm not at work due to covid and being a pensioner I have to work it into the budget.

Dave F.Run Auto PartsSend a private message

Hi Pierre! may I grab your email address? I will let our part specialist contact you shortly.

BMW_Owner
BMW_Ownerasked

I thought I would deal with and support a local online store. Lucas confirmed the part compatibility (in writing) before ordering. Wrong part arrived. Have sent 2 emails to request a replacement. It has been 3 working days and Run Auto Parts have not responded. Very poor service. Open eBay case pending... waiting for eBay to step in, as no one from the Run Auto Parts team will respond. BMWX3 - Owner

Paul R.
Paul R.asked

I ordered a part and paid for express post yesterday am. As of 1.45pm today I have not received notification that it has been dispatched

Dave F.Run Auto PartsSend a private message

Hi Paul, our shipment notifications are emailed at around 4PM daily and I'm pleased to say your order is on its way.
Thanks, Heath