4.5

3.2

Lauren
Lauren

Fantastic service

Our problem turned out to be a little more complex than we initially expected. Dave and Taylor went above and beyond to ensure our problem was fixed quickly and efficiently. They were quick to respond, professional and returned the next day to complete the job (waiting for parts to arrive).
Donna E.
Donna E.5 posts

No way… they’re just looking for a quick buck I think

Was told there would be a service fee.. but it’s actually a quote fee of $99 and then they over quote ($2200 quote , but job got completed elsewhere for $400) makes me question if they over quote so they can get a quick easy $99 without doing a thing… rip off totally beware..
Tony
Tony4 posts

Overcharged and job not completed

Young inexperienced plumber was sent, (he was unsure how to remove a new type of toilet so worked around resolving the issue, so that's an indication of a well trained plumber!). I have two toilets, both seemed to be blocked, plumber resolved one blockage then got a call from his boss and had to leave (more like flee the scene) without resolving the other toilet blockage. He carged me and I paid, some $625 for a blocked toilet. Now call around and see what others charge for the same job! Seriously. I spoke to the owner on the following Monday and I exlained what transpired and the pricing. The owner agreed I was overcharged and gave me a refund via direct deposit!!!
Now that says a lot. So would I use Rustic again? Common sense prevails.
Craig Reeves
Craig Reeves

Best and fast servive

Was quick to respond and arrive and competed job at the utmost professional level and great price and Service.
Highly recommended and will be using this service in the future when needed
Nadine
NadineHunter Region, NSW

Not what I expected

Must say I am a little disappointed, after phoning Rustic plumbing, I did get punctual service but charged a call out fee for not much at all. No phone call as promised before someone arrived and then charged for some advice with no tool box on the scene.
Spaniard
SpaniardSydney, NSW10 posts

Excellent customer service

This is the second time I’ve had this company out and I must say they are absolutely fantastic. I recommend if you’re looking for plumbers don’t go any further and call them.
Mark was great.
Jacqueline
JacquelineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional and caring company

I would like to thank Dave of Rustic Plumbing Solutions for the professional and caring service he provided to us to fix our problem of blocked drains. Further thanks also to Mitchell and Cory for a great job done replacing our hot water heater. In both cases, all the work was completed in a highly professional and efficient manner; including leaving everything in a clean and orderly fashion. I highly recommend Rustic Plumbing Solutions to anyone requiring the services of a caring, efficient and professional company.
David
David

Great, reliable plumbers

Damien arrived not just on time, but early, was very professional, and did a great job. Will definitely be using Rustic Plumbing again.

Trudie
TrudieSydney, NSW2 posts

Great work!

I have used Rustic Plumbing for a few years and have never been disappointed. If I need them urgently, they come quickly. If it's not urgent, they always come when it's convenient for me and arrive on time. They have dug holes in the lawn and you would hardly know. The bathroom floor was cleaner than when they arrived! One section of concreting was even dug up and re-done as the plumber wasn't happy with it! And no tools on the customer's benches. Friendly and efficient service with as little inconvenience as possible for me

Denise
Denise2 posts

Very good plumbers professional and helpful

Recently I needed a very large plumbing job done I had used Rustic plumbing once for a small job and was very happy with them they were professional and very pleasant people. This new job took place over a couple of weeks and many different people took part during that time all were extremely nice and proficient and left the garden area as good or better than it was before they came.

cathy
cathy3 posts

Thank you Shane, Pierre and all the staff at Rustic Plumbing for your assistance in replacing our Hot Water Service. This is the second job you have done for me and I appreciate your friendly, accommodating manner and your efficiency. I would recommend Rustic Plumbing to anyone.

Krista
KristaWentworth Point

Professional and Efficient service

Excellent customer service and proficient plumbing service. This company is timely, efficient-repaired my block drains, tidied after themselves-were pleasant and easy on the eyes ;) Can’t be faulted.

Joan M.
Joan M.

Excellent service and work

Tom arrived on time to replace my hot water service and I found him to be friendly, courteous, and efficient. He did a good, clean job and I would highly recommend Rustic Plumbing.

Kym
KymHunter Region, NSW11 posts

Excellent Work and Amazing Customer service

We had sewerage backing up suddenly on a Saturday morning...guests arriving for lunch at midday...numerous calls and messages to other emergency plumbers... Rustic were amazing... fixed before guests arrived...they shuffled jobs to get to us early. Recommended further work...60 year old clay pipes...which we went ahead with. No one likes spending lots of $$$ on underground pipes...but the alternative is not appealing..all fixed great job and service...charming company to do business with. Thank you.

Rachael
RachaelNorth Manly

Prompt, efficient & friendly

Called a few plumbers trying to get someone to come on a Sunday for a blocked sewer and Rustic was the only one to respond. Tom turned up a couple of hours later and took time and care to fix the immediate problem and figure out what the future solution might be. Then a few days later Mark & Damien came to do the further work. All 3 guys were very friendly, professional, trustworthy and I would absolutely recommend them and use them again.