Electrical and Plumbing

Marion

MarionSydney, NSW

Repeat customer

So so impressed with the job done, and the excellent trade staff: with personality!
Prompt and professional and very pleasant to deal with. Great job. Well done.
Helped Aged Care client beautifully.

Felicitu

FelicituSydney, NSW

Excellent service

From the start to the end Ruttleys plumbing were amazing. We were given an appointment immediately and our problem was fixed in one visit. The young man could not have been more helpful. I would certainly recommend this company at any time.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

I found the customer service provided and Michael very professional. The work was completed as quoted and the price was very reasonable. I would not hesitate to use any of their services in future.

Rates and Fees

Fantastic team very thoughtful and responsive absolutely will be seeking their help again in the future! Thanks Michael

Emergency plumbing service required for external piping works. The plumbing was fixed within twenty four hours. The owner Michael attended the job and the team were responsive and efficient in undertaking the repairs.

Tree Roots- a non-stopper

Got in touch with Ruttley for a storm water drainage inspection. Found a tree root was preventing the CCTV inspection. Appropriate equipment - a high pressure water blaster with different jet heads was used to dislodge the roots and other debris & the drain was cleared. The pro-active approach is much appreciated.
Neil- Nicholas Close- Bellavista

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We called Rutley to arrange for an electrician to come and have a look at our exhaust fans last week since we had the day off work. They told us Sam could come around that same day! Sam was very friendly and helpful and arranged to come back the following week to install the new fans. Sam came today and installed the nee fans and completed the job to our complete satisfaction. And the best part was he explained it all to me to help me understand what the issues were. I highly recommend Sam and the team at Ruttley.

MIA

MIA

Repeat customer

Got them to do a larger job of putting in new taps and replacing vanity plus another job of doing installing another vanity.
Polite and helpful tradesman, cleaned up after themselves, wanted to come an hour earlier and called in advance to check (ie didnt just show up expecting someone to be home).
Great followup as well - received a call from manager to check everything went well which I have never experienced for any trades!

Guy Reynolds

Guy ReynoldsNew South Wales

Outstanding service

We had a recent illness of our plumber of 20 years.
We contacted Ruttleys for help and they were nothing less than outstanding.
Clean,attentive and job done perfectly.I will use them for all our plumbing needs.

Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

Careful, friendly& responsive

The Ruttley team we’re responsive to my initial call, and flexible when appointment needed to be rescheduled. The plumber who did the job was on time, friendly & efficient. Did a very neat & tidy job

Chris H

Chris H

Great review of Electrical Safety Review

Review was carried out with minimal interruption to my day. Good feedback was supplied on both existing comppoolnents and product offering. Sam, the technian, was polite and knowledgeable. Would definitely consider usi g Ruttley Services.

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Job well done!

Very impressed with these guys, they arrived quickly to replace a leaking water heater and were tidy and completed the job fast. They also completed additional plumbing work at no extra cost.

Excellent service

Excellent service, friendly & competent, problem was solved and an explanation given to how it occurred and how it was fixed. Would have no hesitation in using Ruttley’s services again. Thank you.

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Reliable plumber services

I have been using Ruttley plumbing for a number of years. They are reliable, efficient, trustworthy and reasonabley priced. Their staff are experienced, professional, polite and helpful and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Our first choice for plumbers every time. Top quality

Staff are professional, friendly and reliable.
Ruttley are quick to respond and showed up on time.
Everything was explained clearly before and after the job was done.
I received a follow up call following our job.
Couldn’t rate Ruttley highly enough.

András

AndrásSydney, NSW

Pricey

They’ve got the job done but I found them overpriced for the simple job we needed. I won’t use them again and wouldn’t recommend them to my friends due to pricing.

Jules

JulesSydney

Amazing service!

Michael and his apprentice fixed my plumbing issue without a glitch. Michael explained everything in detail and went beyond his call of duty to inform me what to do if the issue arose again! Thank you for your service!

Feedback on Gerard from Ruttley Plumbing

Gerard and his offsider arrived on time and handled the job in a very professional manner. This is the second time he has come out and we are very pleased with the result.

Feedback on Gerard from Ruttley Plumbing

Gerard handled a difficult job (cistern replacement) with ease in a hot, confined space and resolved a number of other plumbing issues. His analysis of each matter was concise and easily understood as he explained things in non-technical terms. In summary, pleasant to deal with, efficient and highly competent. Will use him again without doubt.

Bryan
Kirribilli

Very professional

Thank you to Michael for making a special effort to come out on Saturday morning. He was very informative & explained the situation well. Very professional

Excellent service no 5559.

Quick response to fix toilet leak. Quick tidy job. Helpful tradesman. I would use Tuttle to again. Many thanks for help.

Michael R.Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical