Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical

Plumbing, Electrical (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Susie
SusieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient & friendly

All the Rutley electricians I dealt with were prompt, polite and very helpful. They explained everything and cleaned up when the job was completed. I will certainly use Rutley again when necessary.

Yan
YanSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

I had a very positive experience with Sam and Tobias. They took the time to explain in detail the work required and discussed options. They were friendly and courteous the entire time. Thank you so much!

Cherry Ng
Cherry NgSydney, NSW

Very good service

Recently Sam installed a new fuse box and light fittings and checked the wiring of our flat. We found Sam to be very knowledgeable and proficient and were impressed with his friendly and helpful approach. We are very happy with the result and would be happy to recommend him to any future customers.

John C
John CSydney, NSW

Excellent plumbing service

I rang Ruttley service because of a shower dysfunction. The plumber, Chris, arrived on the time specified. He epitomised the combination of total professionalism and friendliness. I was given by him a firm quote before he fixed the problem. He explained at the completion of the job exactly what he had done. Then, before leaving, he made sure all the work - and surrounding area - was totally clean. I would nave no hesitation in recommending Chris again should another plumbing event occur

Ruttley Plumbing

Excellent friendly and timely service from James. Job faster and cheaper than original quote. Great to have a “one stop shop” for plumbing and electrical in the eastern suburbs. Will definately be using them again .

On time, quick and efficient

Thank you Sam. Arrived on time. Changed over my dining light quickly and asked if I needed any other electrical looked at. Recommended ### ## cc cc cc cc c cc cc

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

The customer service I received last week from Ruttley Services was fast, efficient, professional and friendly. They installed two exhaust vents in my ensuite and toilet. I would highly recommend Ruttley Services.

Plumbing / sewerage checks / Electrical

Had our first annual plumbing and electrical check and couldn’t be happier with the service from James (plumbing) and Sam (electrical). Definitely recommend this company for all your plumbing and electrical needs.

Job Satisfaction

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Reliable service

Arrived on time. The boys were friendly and helpful. They jet blasted the drain very efficiently on a very hot day and gave us some very helpful advice as well.

Rates and Fees

Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

VERY Happy Customer

Very good, professional and friendly. Chris came on time, examined and explained the issues and offered few options. He got the job done perfectly. I was so happy that the issues were fixed in time. My kitchen and bathroom were also left in a clean state. Highly recommended!!! Thank you Ruttley Plumbing and thank you, Chris!!

Sandra
SandraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable, efficient and very personable!

I would be happy to recommend Ruttleys services as they have always replied promptly to my requests. They are efficient, helpful and extremely personable. Thank you Ruttleys. No more water hitting the ceiling!
Sandra C

Aaron
AaronSydney, NSW

The best company!

They were exceptional. Trustworthy and just nice guys that do what they say they will. Honest and you can rely on them.
The help they have over the phone was awesome and then when they came out again it was perfect. I have used them so many times now!

Sally
SallySydney, NSW

Timely, reliable and professional

Ruttley Services has been fantastic - their service, professionalism and reliability score top marks from me. So happy I found a plumber that's a "keeper". A job well done. Now I don't break into a sweat when something goes wrong. Plus they were more than happy to fit in with my busy work schedule.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Finally rid of singing taps!

The service was fast and professional! We have been using Rutleys for a year and they never disappoint! We would highly recommend their service. The tradies are very friendly. Everything was left spotless.

Punctual and reliable service

Sam was a punctual and personable problem solver. He fixed a fizzled power point in a tight spot in a jiffy. He also helpfully ran through a check list of safety issues.
We will definitely be using him and Rutleys again.