Ryobi 26cc 2 Stroke RLT26CDSN

Ryobi 26cc 2 Stroke RLT26CDSN

MPN: RLT26CDSN
See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

• Product is used
  • Safety
Jacob B.
Jacob B.

Terrible, one time use.

Bought this from bunnings for $187 on a Friday and managed to do my backyard. Went to start it on Saturday to the front yard for 40mins and didn't start over and then tried again on Sunday for around 30mins and still didn't start. Went through the cold start procedure many many times and it wouldn't start. For me it's been a one time use for $187 and I am not happy with this piece of crap product.
If you want a decent wipper snipper aim towards spending more money and stay away from ryobi.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $187.00.

Rich C.
Rich C.Sydney, NSW

Don't bother. Easy start, my a**

This is pure trash. Next to impossible to start from new. I've never had an easy time starting this thing. Last Ryobi from years ago was treasured, but their new products are just not worth it. I wouldn't pay even half of what I paid for this. When it is running, it doesn't like to rev up at all, no matter how long it's been running. I wish I could go back in time and buy something better.... Never, never again.....

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $250.00.

AndyManSydney, NSW

Dont wast your money

Old wipper snipper lasted 16 years not much trouble, when time to replace bought another ryiobi,small lawn to edge so whent for this model... big mistake this is not an easy start model as described if you have a shoulder problem this is not for you!

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $179.00.

Edwin
EdwinPerth, WA

Not happy JAN

I've had a 2 stroke Ryobi whipper snipper for about 5 years was a pretty decent tool .. When it got a bit old I had no hesitation to get another Ryobi within 12 months had trouble running off the choke ... same with my blower.. 2 year replacement lol no chance.. will not buy again.. Thanks Ryobi for nothing .

Purchased in February 2019 for $180.00.

Petrol Whipper Snippers

Find out how Ryobi 26cc 2 Stroke RLT26CDSN compares to other Petrol Whipper Snippers

Mick B.
Mick B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does the job

Had no real issues, starts 2nd or 3rd attempt.2 years on the only problem I had was when starting cold, took a little time to engage throttle fully but other than that has been efficient. Kept clean after every use. Would buy again.

Purchased in February 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Peter7842
Peter7842Sydney, NSW

Ryobi line trimmer RLT26CDSN

I struggled with this line trimmer for three years. Apart for a lot of vibration, starting this machine was a nightmare. It is now where it belongs, the scrap heap.
I wouldn’t recommended it to anyone unless you are prepared to spend heaps of time and effort to get it going. I ran out of patience a few times and abandoned the intent of starting it. Never again will I buy a Ryobi.

Purchased in August 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $169.00.

Peter H.
Peter H.South East Queensland, QLD

parts not available

I bought this line trimmer in 2017, the muffler has fallen apart inside and now you can't get a replacement part because it is obsolete. Bunnings suggested I try Ebay.

Purchased in June 2017.

Product is used Occasionally
Grass Type Tall grass

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Ivan C
Ivan CSydney, NSW

This is great!!

Bought this trimmer 3 or 4 years ago.
With a good maintenance ( cleaning of air filter and carburettor) keep working as new.
Will do any har job you need in your garden regards the size.
Good price/quality.
In love with it!

Purchased in February 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Dani
Dani

RYOBI Whipper Snipper

Purchased in April 2019 for $178.00.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

About this line trimer

Absolute rubish,broken fuel lines, broken primer, burns spark plugs like no tomorrow, hard to start hard to keep on runing. Waste of money. Only think what was ok retreding the trimin line and not tu heavy.

Purchased in October 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Sal
SalNSW, 2163

CAN`T GET PARTS.

I Bought this machine and used only 2 times and the Bump Knob broke ,i could not find at bunnings or online to replace.they are telling me to buy the whole head which is around $70.00 supposed to be good brand.very disappointed .I do not recommend. still it is up to you folks.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

It’s head flew off

I bought this whippet snippet from Bunnings about two months ago. I should of known it’s a Chinese POS when the instructions where pictorial puzzles, no words. During the first use I went through several meters of string and the head kept swallowing the string. Spent 2 hours edging, 1 of which was just for feeding and fiddling. My wife thought I was useless. Second time round the head melted and flew off into the neighbors yard, I won’t bother with this piece of crap anymore.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Robert S
Robert SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard to start, need a degree.

I bought the Ryobi brand new from Bunnings to leave at my mums house instead of carting my Markita around, what a nightmare to start, my Markita adjust choke, 3 pumps of the fuel and 2 pulls of the cord tops and it goes, you need a degree to start the Ryobi, even when warm l have trouble starting it, l am selling it after 3 uses and buying another Markita, all this to save a few bucks will now cost me more, will never purchase another Ryobi item again. Was not the cheapest one there either.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

junk junk junk junk

what a complete piece of junk , why can't I give this no stars , hard to start (when it starts), then you have to hold it at a specific angle to cut anything , (was this never tested out). which then means it gauges out the ground , not fit for purpose .. bought from Bunnings who have gone bust ( probably due to their poor customer relations). I've just joyfully smashed this hateful piece of junk into many smaller pieces, and it did feel good

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Junk. Do not buy

It worked for a few months, then wouldn't start. Having lost the receipt, I couldn't return it. I'd bought 2 attachments for it so I thought it would be worth having it serviced. I was wrong... After the service it worked for a few hours, now won't start again. I just wish I'd read the reviews on this site before buying.

Date PurchasedJan 2017