SA Drains

SA Drains

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect

Happy with the plumbing job #9045 that took place this morning. Allen from SA Drains, provided great service and did a great job in the kitchen and bathroom. Will use SA drains again in the future.

Great job

Allen from SA Drains attended spot on time when he came out for Job #8887, assessed my faulty & ageing hot water service and installed a new one for me. He made some changes to the old piping and his attention to workmanship was impressive & of a high standard - a clean & professional operator.

Plumbing

Everything was perfect from the first phone call. Morgan who carried out the work kept me well informed of what he was doing and costs involved. Highly recommend to anyone. Great service

Thumbs up SA Drains

From first point of contact, to when Allen came out for Job #8690 I could not fault them
Professional communication throughout and great service, job finished in a timely manner to a high standard
Pricing is reflective of their awesome service and standards

Excellent Service

.Things went very well Morgan called me before arrival and the repair went smoothly.Every option to me was explained. And I am completely satisfied with the work that was done.

General plumbing maintenance

Invoice number 8614, plumbers Brendan and Tom attended 4/7/19 We were very satisfied with the work done. Our options were very well explained before the job was started. Hundred percent happy.

Job well done

The plumber Ben was very good today he was a happy jovial bloke . He did a good job and cleaned up prior to leaving . We would not hesitate in recommending your firm

Great Fast Service

We got honest feedback on our storm water drain issue . Were given options and given in depth information how on each option. They came out 2 days later to do the job, was done fast, with no fuss..and area was all cleaned up before leaving. Would recommend.

I’ve used SA Drains on a number of occasions now. I’ve always found them to be a courteous, cheerful and highly professional service. Come when they say they will and leave the job neat and tidy.

Congratulations on your service SA Drains and Electrical

The service by SA Drains and Electrical was extremely professional from my first call for assistance to the completion of the job! They undertook a safety check while they were in my home as well! Thank you

Exceptional Service

Honest, reliable and thourogh. A very Repretable and Professional Service. I had mager damage to two sewarage junctions. I was left stressed after another service pulled out leaving me with an unattended emergency. SA Drains took the care of everything. They even sent out three plumbers to get the job done before it rained. It was a weight of my shoulders. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Excellent Service and result

We phoned SA Drains on a Sunday. I was given excellent advice to delay a visit until Monday to avoid the expensive Sunday call out. The advice was correct and w managed until they attended on Monday. Great communication on when they would arrive and a follow up call when half away. Attended on time, explained what needed to be done and costs in advance. Friendly and efficient tradie, knew what he was doing. Cleaned up when finished. Sorted out the problem and explained some maintenance work that would be required in the future clearly and showed details of camera inspection. Great communication after the visit. Very professional and thorough, dare I say not cheap but you only get what you pay for.

Not happy with service and no after service when making a complaint

On the 28 April 2019 My daughter called this company re blocked drain,put camera down stated that a ball was blocking drain used high pressure water to remove but advise my daughter that's it fully wedge in advised her that it will cost 5500 dollars to fix stating that two men wouldneed to dig up pipe cut out blocked part and replace with new pipe after charging her 460 dollars ,I was away interstate, came home a couple days later me and my mate Gary spent less than fifteen minutes and unblocked the drain with a manual worm ,rang company to date no contact

Hi Brian B, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We do want to resolve this and get to the bottom of this but we are unable to locate you in our system. Please provide a job or invoice number so that we can have a look into this for you or if you could please let us know the booking name. Alternatively please call the office on 1300 859 390. Customer Care TeamReceived a call from s a drains this morning had a long conversation re my complaint resolved the matter got an apology for not getting back to me which found to be very professional, so I withdraw my comments in my review

Excellent work and friendly service

SA Drain's plumber arrived on time and was pleasant and friendly. After viewing, he explained in detail what needed to be done and how much it would cost. He gave me a booklet which was very informative. Job done he left the area clean. I am very satisfied with SA Drains and would use them again.

SA DRAINS

Excellent workmanship. Made aware of the options and costs. (Seemed expensive though.) Tradesman cleaned up after he’d finished and was courteous/polite. No extra costs. Was kept informed regarding availability and arrival time. Will use again.

Reasonable job but over priced

My wife required urgent hot water repair. Were available and did an ok job.
Charged excessively - can’t help but wonder if it would have been cheaper if I had been home.
Would’t use again.

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are unable to find you in our system. Would you be able to provide your Job number or invoice number so that we can look into this for you. Alternatively please call our office on 1300 859 390. Customer Care Team

Blocked drains

As expected excellent job. Look forward to working with sa drains again and the plumber Daniel. Have highly recommended sa drains to friends and family. Will call on sa drains and electrical in the near future.

Ripped off a 90 yr old lady

Avoid at all costs, 500% inflated price.
Blocked up the main sewer with newspaper after work completed expecting another call out!!!
Do your homework, check out the other companies listed under their ABN.
Uses a call centre to hide behind.
Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

Hi Davo Kong, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are unable to locate your job on our system. Would you be able to provide a job number or invoice number so that we can look into this for you. Alternatively please call our office on 1300 859 390. Customer Care Team

Do your homework, you will save $$$$

I am also very disappointed with SADrains. Looked good in the local rag ad unfortunately. Turns out they are not even local to my suburb??

SADrains Plumber attended on a FRIDAY and advised my HWS was broken needed replacing.

Paid $1960 up front and in 'ignorance' to have heater replaced.

Had no hot water after installation of new HWS, and had no hot water or gas to my stove until Aus Gas Networks attended on the MONDAY.

It appeared that my gas meter was at fault and my meter was replaced.

Contacted SADrains and asked how they knew my 'old' heater wasn't working if there was no gas supply to my house? Just a please explain how they could have possibly ascertained my HWS wasn't working if they had no way to test it.

Fobbed me off with a thank you card, a bottle of wine and $100 for the inconvenience of 3 Days with limited amenities. No other offer of assistance, just the usual $50 off my next service which would be "already loaded into the job".

"Buyer beware" as they say, but difficult when you have AGE, live alone and female.

Did my homework a little too late unfortunately, the exact model that they replaced is available for between $716 and $842. Well done SADrains, a tidy profit of $842 shall we say, that is of course if you pay your tradies $284 for each job???

Bring back the honest tradies, no fancy websites, no pretty brochures, no fridge magnets or false advertising, no yellow stickers over your taps and pipes asking you to ring them again.

Honest tradies are still around, do your homework, don't panic and shower at your friendly nieghbours house, or wherever, you will save heaps. And get an electric frying pan just in case.....

Sourcing a New Hot Water Service..

From the first phone call I made.. felt at ease.. Allan arrived and went though the options of what was available re a new hot water system..Allan put all in place.. Installation of the new hot water system went very smoothly.. the service was very professional.. all was explained.. a great experience..Will be recommending your company.. SA Drains.. to my friends and family.. invoice no..7876..

Why do they lie in their adverts, claiming to be a local guy, yet they have 5 different adverts with 5 different names, but in the small print is SA Drains.......con merchants
Because he is probably an interstate con man running a call centre/office here in Adelaide with foreigners. They advertise on facebook for local tradesmen, then indoctrinate/brainwash them into using their crooked up-sell procedures. You should see the emailed reply I got after asking them for a refund. They can't even use the English language properly, which makes me wonder if they are Indians or something. All they offered was a $50 Woolworths voucher/bribe which I am not going to accept. Instead I reported them to Business and Consumer Affairs who are investigating them.I'm not in their system, and never will be. They advertise a "local guy in your area" in our local paper, but there's 5 different ads, 5 different "local guys in my area" all with SA Drains in very small print......con merchants! Steer clear of adverts like these and support "Real LOCAL businesses". Do your research and avoid SA Drains. And the only person who's got a complaint about my comments only joined Product review today and it's their only comment.....maybe he's my "local guy in my area"........ffs! They really do think we are stupid!!!