Verifiedsabco.com.au

4.2

Peter Bitto
Peter Bitto3 posts

Sabco Rinsen' Wring Gen2 Microfibre mop set

We bought Sabco Rinsen' Wring Gen2 Microfibre mop set from Bunnings, just to discover, that 3 out of 4 handle pieces were missing the tabs, which locks it together, so subsequently the handle just kept falling apart. Called Sabco customer service and was told, that the person who deals with product quality problems is not at work and there is no one else who can help Show details
Nina
NinaSydney20 posts

I don want to live without it

Thank you Sabco for your help. I had been using their Dishmatic for washing up for many years when it started to wear out and bought another but could not understand why the refills constantly broke and obviously did not fit correctly, so one day in frustration I decided to approach Sabco with the problem. They asked for photos if possible which I supplied and very quickly answered my email and said they would replace it. Not that it is an expensive item but old hands need all the help they can get and there friendly and positive response to offer and replace it was accepted. So many thanks for excellent customer service and Thank you. Show reply
Wendy
Wendy2 posts

Cannot believe how well it works for such a reasonable price

Bought yesterday 16 November2023, I am so pleased with my Sabco Sweeper bought at Bunnings. I was amazed how much dog hair and dirt it picked up I will use regularly so as to keep vacuuming to a minimum. We are elderly and don’t have a cleaner so the Sabco Sweeper is a great help. Thank You Sabco I have many of your cleaning products and all are very good but this beats them all. Show details ·  1
David H.
David H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Sabco (South Australian Brush Company) to the Rescue

I am the proud owner of a Sabco Wide Mouth Mop Bucket.

After years and years of flogging the hell out of this bucket, the castor wheels were worn down to a point where they were inhibiting the smooth rolling of the bucket across low pile carpet necessary to transverse from one tiled area to another.

Rather than buy a new bucket for the sake of three castors wheels, as the rest of the bucket was working perfectly I contacted Sabco seeking directions as to where to obtain replacements castor wheels. Sabco replied that they would supply and send me three castor wheels as replacements. You can’t beat that for after sales service. Go Sabco! Show details ·  1

Mani
ManiSydney, NSW7 posts

Great service from Sabco

I have a Sabco flat mop with two tanks The mop head had broken and I sent an enquiry through Sabco’s web page. I was delighted that they offered to send me a reolacement mop head by post. It arrived today. Appreciate Sabcos great service and work by Justine MacCarthy their Customer Service Officer. Great service from Sabco! Show reply
ZXR
ZXRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC26 posts

What a joke .. !

On hold for 2 hours and 45 minutes today before call was answered and in that time I washed dog, vacuumed house and had a shower .. no reply emails .. see photos attached of time on phone and plastic mop bucket that exploded ..
Had issues in the past and they are the metal mop bucket top when you tip the water out the handle doesn't lock in place and water comes out in a flood when yiu tip it up because it releases. I sent vids, photos and everything that time and product is faulty and there must be thousands of them out there and I hope no one got burnt if using hot water not that I do ..
Sabco is very very disappointing and substandard products ... Show details
Happy customer
Happy customerNorth Queensland, QLD

Clean ease flat mop wringer set

I have bought two of these sets for my family. Couldn't be more happy with them. Do the job well and are easy to assemble and use.
On another note I have had reason to contact Sabco for information and help. Can I say they were more than helpful and solved my issue quickly. Thankyou Sabco your staff are a credit to your company. Show details ·  1
Monica N.
Monica N.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service

I have the rinse and wring mop and bucket set which I absolutely love. The reason I am writing this review though is for the amazing after sale service I have continuously received. Their response and delivery of items is very prompt. I will continue to purchase Sabco products. Show details ·  1
Lana B.
Lana B.

Sabco Mop Bucket (XL Wide Mouth)

After falling down the stairs, my 1 day old mop bucket suffered catastrophic injuries to its wringer. (This was no fault at all of the bucket). After sending an email to the customer service team as Sabco, my bucket was replaced and I was back to mopping floors again using my Sabco bucket in no time. Recommend this mop bucket for super dry mop when mopping floors, and great stability of the bucket when wringing. The Australian customer service was fantastic to deal with and had an amazingly quick response to my dilemma. This is the customer service that more Australian companies should provide to its customers. Well done Sabco! Show details ·  1
Danny D.
Danny D.Perth, WA7 posts

Sabco were fantastic

Our carpet sweeper had a broken handle, Sabco sent a new one out free of charge. We're so happy that it's fixed and didn't have to buy a new unit Show reply
Bird
BirdNewcastle NSW10 posts

Good product service

Bought the above's Absorbi Scrub PVA Sponge Mop from Bunnings to clean outdoor tiles - it does a good job. Tried to get the refill for the mop, (couldn't find it & bought a new one) so emailed Sabco to ask where I could purchase refills They have been very helpful, telling me that it should be available at Bunnings but if it was out of stock to "special order" it. Show reply
victoria.simpson.3726
victoria.simpson.3726South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent customer service

Thank you to Sabco who provided a replacement mop head for our Rinse N Wring Complete Flat Mop Micro Fibre Set that we love after our mop head broke. We didn't need a whole new set of the mop and bucket.
Great positive communication, sent me a replacement head at no cost. Thank you so much!! We have our favourite mop back in action. :) Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle2 posts

Piece of junk broke within 2 weeks promised a new one just got the runaround

Had two weeks and broke absolutely a piece of junk was told I be receiving a new head corresponding with them a waste of time Show details
Kim
KimPerth, WA48 posts

Sabco Pan Set

This is a reasonably strong product but I find it impractical to use. It does not stand up on its own which makes it clumsy to use. I don't carry the pan around all the time and have to lean it against something, usually a wall, which I don't like and would prefer that it stood up on its own. Show details
Coz
CozMelbourne2 posts

Fast response to an enquiry

I want to thank Sabco for their prompt response to my query regarding a faulty sponge mob. They replied promptly, explained the problem and replaced the faulty sponges…Many thanks Sabco, I will continue to purchase Sabco products. Show details ·  1