Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket

Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket

steven P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worked for a while

product was pretty good. moved to it from the hurricane spin mop. eventually the mop handle began slipping and then the lock clip snapped shear off while spinning. i now have 4 mop heads. 1 bucket and no handle. they do not sell the handle online as a separate item. so i may have to put it all in the bin :(

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Good Morning Steve,
I'm so sorry to hear this has happened. We can certainly help you with this by sending you a replacement for the clip section on the mop pole. If you're happy with this, please send us your address details.

MazSydney, NSW

absolute rubbish that doesn't work

the internal click lock just didn't work from the first try, I had to manually lift and suppress this myself in order to finish the mopping, also the lock on the mop handle does not hold. Unfortunately I purchased it from a supermarket and did not keep the receipt so into the rubbish bin it goes

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $50.00.

Maz

It is the Sabco compact spin mop set and I actually purchased it from BigW, I don't want replacement parts - using this just made me very angry and I don't want anything more to do with it

Sabco C.Sabco

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way and we're more than happy to help you if you change your mind.

Aussienanna

AussienannaQueensland

So far unreliable.

I purchased the super dry spin mop in April and while it worked it worked very well. I had only had it 5 months when the click lock failed so I took it back under warranty and got a replacement. However when I got the replacement home the thread on the handle is missing so I'm unable to screw it in. It seems to me that quality-control needs to be upgraded. It does come with a warranty so there is a backup but it's very inconvenient having to keep taking this product back for replacement.
Judy Kavanagg

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Good Morning Judy,
We're really sorry to hear this has happened. We're more than happy to send you the missing part you need for this. If you can inbox us with the part details and your address and we can send it out.

SusieWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Difficult to clean

I was very pleased with this on the first use or two as it was able to cover areas quickly. However I should have realised that grass/doghair fibres would cling to the microfibres and not rinse out easily after each use, which means spending time picking off solid bits! Would not buy again for this reason.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Best mop ever!

Best mop I have ever used. Great for mopping large tiled floor area and easier on my back. Unfortunately the lock broke and found I could not buy a replacement handle. Sent an email to Sabco and received a quick response saying they would send out a replacement. Arrived within a few days. Great customer service. Thank you.

Purchased in March 2018.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for your kind words Viv.

HDM

HDMSouthwest, VIC

Great product. Great customer service

I bought the Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket set at Bunnings at the beginning of the year and was really happy with it. It leaves very little water on the tile surface and they dry streak free. Unfortunately the latch on the handle broke; this is to allow it to spin in the bucket and then be locked for mopping. However an email to customerservice@sabco.com.au elicited a very prompt response and within three days a new section of handle was delivered. Although disappointed that the handle broke, the excellent customer support has restored my faith in this product which gives me such great results.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with is.
Cheers

Davina

DavinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't find the part of the broken mop

Hi there I bought Superdry Spin Mop and Bucket six month ago, the part that connects the handle to the
microfibre round mop is broken. It looks like a green round plastic plate. I tried looking everywhere, including Bunnings, but no luck.
Now it seems a wastage of money spending $45 and the bucket has no use.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Maurice

MauriceBrisbane

Good concept - very very very poor in construction

Bought one from Bunnings. Plastic clip on the handle broke first use. Replaced by Bunnings. Plastic clip on handle broke again on first use.

Bunnings has been great about it but I’m surprised they carry a product that is so poorly constructed.

Concept is good but construction material is cheap and nasty.

Save yourself the agitation and buy something else!

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $35.00.

EmilySydney, NSW

Good idea for a mop while it was working.

I purchased this mop about a year ago. Three months ago the locking mechanism ceased working, we continued to use it for a month or more before the handle started to bend then broke at the midpoint. While working it was a great product for me as I have a disability and find it difficult to use a regular mop that has to be squeezed. That said I wouldn’t buy another one.

Purchased in August 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Good Morning Emily, I'm really sorry to hear this has happened, our customer service team can help with a replacement latch. Please email them on customerservice@sabco.com.au. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Emily

Thank you for your positive response. The whole handle needs replacement as it has broken in two. I’ll explain to your customer service person.

Good Morning Emily,
Customer Service will be able to help you and apologies again that this happened.

Sanford spin bucket

Latch broke on the first mop,returned gotta replacement .Both were only had for about 6 weeks before breaking ,this time I’m returning it for a refund.I don’t think I would recommend this product .

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Lea, we're really sorry to hear this has happened and completely understand how you feel. Please contact our customer service team on 1800 066 522 and they'll be more than happy to help you.

Kismetkat

KismetkatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mopping is SO quick!

This mop has changed my life! I really hate mopping, with a large expanse of hard floor it is a time-consuming and tedious process. I have a broom cupboard mortuary of hopeful purchases that failed to live up to expectations. Then a friend suggested the spin mop. It's fabulous. I can mop the floor in a third of the time it took me with any other style mop. Yes the bucket is a little awkward, so I just tend to leave it in a central spot, reducing the number of times I have to move it around. Customer service is also excellent, recently the lock mechanism broke so I contacted customer service. It was a known problem and within two days a new handle arrived by courier. Thanks Sabco.

Purchased in April 2018 for $70.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Good morning, thank you so much for your amazing review. We love to hear what our customers think, so thank you.

scootergirl

scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would get 5 stars if 2 issues fixed .

First time use, worked great quick and easy to use. Love the whole spin thing. It gets the muddy water out of mop quick. but the handle is too short hurt my back bending down to mop and I'm a shorty. And although it went well at the edges. It would spin on the dirt spot so it took a bit of effort. Still better than most mops...

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W Online Store for $30.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for your feedback.

Tali

TaliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

I Broke the latch accidentally, they sent me a new one! Mop is fantastic for my bad back ,no straining or bending involved, would recommed to anyone that struggles mopping.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Hey Tali,
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it.
We're so glad you like your Spin Mop.

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hated it so much I returned it to Bunnings.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Hi Maggie-
We're really sorry to hear this. If you give us a call on 1800 066 522 our customer service team will be happy to help.

Maggie3029

Thank you for your reply. However I have returned the item back to the store and been given a refund.

Sabco C.Sabco

We're sad that this product wasn't right for you, but pleased that the store was able to give you a refund.

Joy. McC

Joy. McCNorth Queensland, QLD

Many thanks

I would like to thank Sabco on their prompt responding and fixing my problem with the broken lock clip on the mop handle.Many thanks.
I would recommend the Sabco spin mop.

Purchased in February 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $50.00.

wayne waters

wayne watersHunter Region, NSW

broken handle lock

I purchased the sabco super dry spin mop from bunnings about 2 months ago and now the locking mechicnisum on the handle is inopperable...cannot find replacement handle anywhere on the internet.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $49.00.

Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good concept - but mop fastening nut cracked and fell apart after just 11 days?

We purchased the Sabco Supa Dry Spin Mop, because the spin-styles are easier for my wife who has had major surgery on her spine.

However, after JUST 11 days - a plastic nut on the bottom of the mop handle, cracked and then broke apart? They have promised to send replacement parts, but - at the time of writing this review, we have not received anything?

We have also tried the Vileda Easy Wring Mop system, which has lasted much longer and has great customer support.

The Sabco Supa Dry Spin Mop was only $5 less (Bunnings), but with a basic failure after only 11 days - I do NOT recommend it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $37.00.

Steve-gee

Thanks for your contact, but I have already contacted Sabco and sent a picture. In my opinion that should be enough?

Brendan

BrendanSydney Surrounds, NSW

It WILL break on you and you'll have to buy it all.. again.

Don't waste your money as this thing just ends up being wasteful to your wallet and environment.

It works well while it's in 1 piece. The handle WILL fail on you whether it be the locking mechanism or the spin action.

You CANNOT buy the handle separate, you'll need to buy the whole kit over again.

Used it once a week for 8 months and it's dead.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $49.99.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No longer spins

I have been raving about this mop since I bought it 6 months ago - unfortunately the pole no longer releases and it doesn’t spin. Apparently I can’t buy a mop separately from Bunnings. Very disappointed as I don’t need a whole new kit - turns out to be very expensive way to mop a floor.
UPDATE 1 May 2019
I was contacted by Sabco Customer Service who offered a new pole for my mop. Thank you so much for your great service.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Love the mop

My mops release has also broken can you purchase another mop handle without buying a new bucket etc. I have already purchased 2 complete kits for use in upstairs and downstairs areas. Before the handle broke I liked the mop I have mostly polished floors. some tiled areas and two rooms with floating floors.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Rosanna

Rosannaasked

Hi, I have a spin mop and bucket. The plastic clip/lock on the handle has broken and the stick slides down while I'm cleaning. I would prefer to purchase just the mop and handle/stick as the bucket is still very good....and more importantly, we don't need more plastic going into landfill unnecessarily. I have been looking but can't find just the mop anywhere. Do you know where I can purchase one. Thank you, Rosanna Haynes

steven P.

Contact sabco and they will send a replacement part for free

Good Morning Rosanna,
I'm so sorry to hear this has happened and it's certainly not the experience we want our customer to have. If you can inbox us your address and we can send you a replacement handle section to fix the issue. If you need anything else, or have any other questions, please let us know.

katrinadyne

katrinadyneasked

Can u buy replacement stick

Hello,
We don't sell spare parts but can I ask why you need one?

Dianeasked

I have bern sent a new bottom psrt for the handle as the clip broke but cannot get the old part off to fix it with the new HELP!!

Diane

Ok after monrhs of trying I have managed to fix the handle only to find the base the mop head sits in won't turn - think that is broken too. Off to woolies to buy something else - have puppies and need a mop that will do the job - NOW!!

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Diane, Sorry to hear that this has happened. This is not the experience we want for our customers. Please inbox us with your address details and we will send you the replacement mop pole section with clip.

Diane

Thankyou - I ended up working out the handle but then the mop would not spin - the spinning mechanism in the bucket is tight. I took it apart and cleaned but is still tight. Some of the cogs off the green part that sits on thw spinning device have come off.
To add insult to injury I was using it this morning and the handle snapped :(
I need a mop that will soak up spills etc as I have a young pup and need to clean up wee.
Is this the in box?

Get an answer from our members and Sabco representatives