Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket

Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket

Davina

DavinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't find the part of the broken mop

Hi there I bought Superdry Spin Mop and Bucket six month ago, the part that connects the handle to the
microfibre round mop is broken. It looks like a green round plastic plate. I tried looking everywhere, including Bunnings, but no luck.
Now it seems a wastage of money spending $45 and the bucket has no use.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Maurice

MauriceBrisbane

Good concept - very very very poor in construction

Bought one from Bunnings. Plastic clip on the handle broke first use. Replaced by Bunnings. Plastic clip on handle broke again on first use.

Bunnings has been great about it but I’m surprised they carry a product that is so poorly constructed.

Concept is good but construction material is cheap and nasty.

Save yourself the agitation and buy something else!

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $35.00.

EmilySydney, NSW

Good idea for a mop while it was working.

I purchased this mop about a year ago. Three months ago the locking mechanism ceased working, we continued to use it for a month or more before the handle started to bend then broke at the midpoint. While working it was a great product for me as I have a disability and find it difficult to use a regular mop that has to be squeezed. That said I wouldn’t buy another one.

Purchased in August 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Good Morning Emily, I'm really sorry to hear this has happened, our customer service team can help with a replacement latch. Please email them on customerservice@sabco.com.au. Please let us know if you need anything else.
Kind Regards

Emily

Thank you for your positive response. The whole handle needs replacement as it has broken in two. I’ll explain to your customer service person.

Good Morning Emily,
Customer Service will be able to help you and apologies again that this happened.

Sanford spin bucket

Latch broke on the first mop,returned gotta replacement .Both were only had for about 6 weeks before breaking ,this time I’m returning it for a refund.I don’t think I would recommend this product .

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Lea, we're really sorry to hear this has happened and completely understand how you feel. Please contact our customer service team on 1800 066 522 and they'll be more than happy to help you.

Kismetkat

KismetkatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mopping is SO quick!

This mop has changed my life! I really hate mopping, with a large expanse of hard floor it is a time-consuming and tedious process. I have a broom cupboard mortuary of hopeful purchases that failed to live up to expectations. Then a friend suggested the spin mop. It's fabulous. I can mop the floor in a third of the time it took me with any other style mop. Yes the bucket is a little awkward, so I just tend to leave it in a central spot, reducing the number of times I have to move it around. Customer service is also excellent, recently the lock mechanism broke so I contacted customer service. It was a known problem and within two days a new handle arrived by courier. Thanks Sabco.

Purchased in April 2018 for $70.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Good morning, thank you so much for your amazing review. We love to hear what our customers think, so thank you.

scootergirl

scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would get 5 stars if 2 issues fixed .

First time use, worked great quick and easy to use. Love the whole spin thing. It gets the muddy water out of mop quick. but the handle is too short hurt my back bending down to mop and I'm a shorty. And although it went well at the edges. It would spin on the dirt spot so it took a bit of effort. Still better than most mops...

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W Online Store for $30.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for your feedback.

Tali

TaliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

I Broke the latch accidentally, they sent me a new one! Mop is fantastic for my bad back ,no straining or bending involved, would recommed to anyone that struggles mopping.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Hey Tali,
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it.
We're so glad you like your Spin Mop.

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hated it so much I returned it to Bunnings.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Hi Maggie-
We're really sorry to hear this. If you give us a call on 1800 066 522 our customer service team will be happy to help.

Maggie3029

Thank you for your reply. However I have returned the item back to the store and been given a refund.

Sabco C.Sabco

We're sad that this product wasn't right for you, but pleased that the store was able to give you a refund.

Joy. McC

Joy. McCNorth Queensland, QLD

Many thanks

I would like to thank Sabco on their prompt responding and fixing my problem with the broken lock clip on the mop handle.Many thanks.
I would recommend the Sabco spin mop.

Purchased in February 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $50.00.

wayne waters

wayne watersHunter Region, NSW

broken handle lock

I purchased the sabco super dry spin mop from bunnings about 2 months ago and now the locking mechicnisum on the handle is inopperable...cannot find replacement handle anywhere on the internet.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $49.00.

Steve-geeWestern District, VIC

Good concept - but mop fastening nut cracked and fell apart after just 11 days?

We purchased the Sabco Supa Dry Spin Mop, because the spin-styles are easier for my wife who has had major surgery on her spine.

However, after JUST 11 days - a plastic nut on the bottom of the mop handle, cracked and then broke apart? They have promised to send replacement parts, but - at the time of writing this review, we have not received anything?

We have also tried the Vileda Easy Wring Mop system, which has lasted much longer and has great customer support.

The Sabco Supa Dry Spin Mop was only $5 less (Bunnings), but with a basic failure after only 11 days - I do NOT recommend it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $37.00.

Steve-gee

Thanks for your contact, but I have already contacted Sabco and sent a picture. In my opinion that should be enough?

Brendan

BrendanSydney Surrounds, NSW

It WILL break on you and you'll have to buy it all.. again.

Don't waste your money as this thing just ends up being wasteful to your wallet and environment.

It works well while it's in 1 piece. The handle WILL fail on you whether it be the locking mechanism or the spin action.

You CANNOT buy the handle separate, you'll need to buy the whole kit over again.

Used it once a week for 8 months and it's dead.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $49.99.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No longer spins

I have been raving about this mop since I bought it 6 months ago - unfortunately the pole no longer releases and it doesn’t spin. Apparently I can’t buy a mop separately from Bunnings. Very disappointed as I don’t need a whole new kit - turns out to be very expensive way to mop a floor.
UPDATE 1 May 2019
I was contacted by Sabco Customer Service who offered a new pole for my mop. Thank you so much for your great service.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Love the mop

My mops release has also broken can you purchase another mop handle without buying a new bucket etc. I have already purchased 2 complete kits for use in upstairs and downstairs areas. Before the handle broke I liked the mop I have mostly polished floors. some tiled areas and two rooms with floating floors.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

SuePerth, WA

Sadly useless on balcony tiles.

I have just tried to use the mop on our balcony tiles. Immediately the green plastic disc tried to flip over and scratched against the tiles. The microfibres are already shredded

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Osborne Park.

Sue -
If you would like to give us a call on 1800 622 522, we are happy to suggest a mop that is suitable for your outdoor tiles. This is not really the right mop for this job, which is why it is gripping.
Thanks -

Athena

AthenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mop!

I love it! Has cut down my mopping time.
Told lots of friends about it. Only thing relese handle has broken on one side and you can't buy separately, it seems like a waste to purchase new set, what would I do with another bucket?

Purchased in September 2018 for $45.00.

AMM

AMMVictoria

Expensive piece of Junk

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $49.00.

Great mop for wooden floors

This mop works really well and the spin removes a lot of the water which is great for wooden floors. The only issue we have is the bottom of the pole which has pushed up so it comes off all the time. The plastic is too tight to move.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $50.00.

Virginia

VirginiaNew South Wales

Breaks so easily!

I have bought the Sabco spin mop several times already as I tend to mop my floors everyday. It’s great except that the mop itself breaks so easily. No grip. I just bought one in January and it’s only March, and again the mop / head/ stick is broken. And there is no replacement except to have to buy the whole set!

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

rtee2

rtee2

5 STAR if the handle didnt need replacing.

I love this mop, 2x spins is enough to leave just enough water for washing my wood floors, without a soaking, spins well, but the small grip handle on the handle spin section over time has lost its grip, but I contacted Sabco yesterday and today they emailed and are sending me a revised handle FOC. I hope this mop then continues to work great. I even use it on my windows due to how much you can control the water in the mop head.

Purchased in July 2018 at Bunnings.