Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket

Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sabco

Pros

• Easy to use

• Great value for money

• Helpful customer service

Cons

• Parts often needed replacing

DTL L.
DTL L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Was good until the clip broke.

We have had this mop for around a year now and it seemed to be a good system, better than the old woolen mop with the cumbersome wringer bucket. The mop only lasted a few months until the handle clip broke. I fabricated a new handle taped onto the remaining part of the handle which worked fine a few times until the mop would just not tighten rendering it useless. Very disappointing as it is a great idea and with a more sturdy construction would be the best mop available.

Update. Sorry I forgot to come back here. I received a new handle thank you. The new handle locking clip is much better than the last version. I have been using it for some months now and I think it will last quite a while.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Kris
KrisSouthwest, VIC

Works fantastic on my timber floor

Fabulous mop and also great customer service. My daughter has the rinse and wring mop set and it’s also great for timber and tile floors, l have used it myself a few times.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much Kris, we are really happy to hear :D

PeterJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mop.. and very well designed

We purchased the mop and bucket at Bunnings some time ago and was very happy with the preformance until the clip on the handle snapped. Contacted Sabco and I was sent the updated version of the handle very quickly. Great customer service.. This is one of the most effective mop heads that we have used and wrings the head out extremely well. Bucket sometimes is a little difficult to use but you get used to it and must be careful when moving it around

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $50.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Peter thank you so much for your feedback :)

KimPerth, WA

Surprisingly good

I was surprised as to how much water I could mop up with this small head, it was effective.
The mop bucket system took a little to get used to as the central part lifts up and down but it worked well.
I've only had it for a couple of weeks but the top rounded end of the pole has already come apart.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Kim

Hubby was able to get it back on thanks.

Awesome :)

Pauline
PaulineWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love this product but today I need help with replacement part

We love the spin mop. However the handle locking clip came off in 3 parts while using. We cannot buy a part and would be grateful if you could help.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Sabco C.Sabco

Excellent product and first class support

This is an excellent product and performs extremely well. When a small plastic collet broke , we contacted Sabco and the response from Ana was outstanding ; the replacement part was supplied very quickly. Will certainly use Sabco products in future.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much John for your feedback, will let Ana know for sure :)

Wahidur R.
Wahidur R.Sydney, NSW

Great product

Excellent product overall. Been using for 2 years without an issue until the spin lock on the handle broke off. But then Sabco were quick and helpful in replacing with a newer version of the handle and locking mechanism. Extremely understanding people and great product.

Purchased in May 2019 for $45.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for your feedback Wahidur :)

Celina
CelinaSydney, NSW

Favourite mop

Love this mop. Easy to use and cleans really well. When my mop handle broke I was met with outstanding customer service and they even sent me a replacement handle.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you Celina for your feedback :) we are really happy you're enjoying your Supadry Spin Mop!

Loraine OlmWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it

I have a Sabco Supadry Spin Mop and bucket. The mop malfunctioned. Contacted Sabco. Replacement parts in the mail. Great customer service! Took one email and Sabco rang me within 2 days.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $49.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for your feedback Loraine :) happy to always be of assistance!

SubyrooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent mop except for...

Purchased in December 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $45.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Subyroo, thank you for the feedback and please let us know how you go when you receive the replacement handle :)

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for your feedback Subyroo and please contact us in case you need anything, we are here to help.

Cheers

SharonPerth, WA

Worked well then pole broke - Has now been sorted out

Sabco contacted me very quickly and sent a new pole, thank you very good customer service

My mop be will not stay at the height it use to, can pull up to fall height, but cannot turn the pole it will not budge. It is now hurting my back to mop.

Purchased in January 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $45.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you Sharon for your feedback :)

June T
June TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

GREAT MOP & TOP QUALITY SERVICE

I have always used Sabco Lightning mop until recently when sponge heads were faulty due to a glue problem. I bought for the first time a Supadry Spin Mop & bucket. I am very happy with this mop. It was very easy to assemble and use. It is way better than the sponge style of mop. As I have wood floors this mop is perfect as you can spin lots more water out of head. It also gets right up to the skirting boards. Also Sabco are fantastic to deal with. My thanks to Ana for her excellent service.

Purchased in May 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $49.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you June for your feedback, we will let Ana know :)

AnaPSydney, NSW

Mop works well and customer service is very good!

I was happy with the mop purchased at Bunnings a while ago until the spinning locking latch snapped. Looked into purchasing just the handle so I could continue using the mop, but only the complete kit is sold.
Contacted Sabco and explained the problem and customer service promptly replied asking for a photo of the damaged handle and organised to send out a new handle free of charge to replace the old one.
I am very happy with the speed of the response and service provided. Thank you Sabco!

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Carl M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mop works well but pole latch broken

I love using mop but did not have long before plastic latch on pole broke. I have tried to buy replacement pole but not available and feel that replacing bucket as well comes at an unnecessary environmental and financial cost.

Hi Carl,
I am really sorry that this has happened to you, that's not the experience we want you to have with our products. Could you please send me an email at social@sabco.com.au with a picture of the issue?

Carl M.

I no longer have mop pole/head as it was broken and not usable but do have bucket which I will send photo of.

Carl M.

Sabco contacted me same day and have offered to send me a replacement pole which is very much appreciated.

Rhonda K
Rhonda KIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic product & Great service from Sabco

What great service. I accidentally through out the base for mophead to attach to. When I contacted Sabco they replaced it free of charge within a week and added some freebies. Best mop ever and great customer service. Thank you Sabco.

Sabco C.Sabco

You're more than welcome :)

Premalata
Premalataasked

I bought the sabco complete clean spin and mop set . The mop does not wring much water after I even spin about 10 times. So i had to use my hand to squeeze out more water so that i could mop my wooden floor. Pls advise. Thank You.

PeterJ

We are VERY happy with ours and use it all the time. Just Wash out the mop in the bucket then un clip the handle, then carefully place it in the spinner so handle is vertical, then push downwards slowly, until it spins out all the water you want. We can make our mop almost completly dry if needed.

Hi Premalata,

That shouldn't happen, please take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsM6qaBXcB8
It shows you the right way to use the product :)

Also thank you Peter for the tips too!

Please let me know how you go

Cheers

PeterJasked

Hello,
I purchased a Sabco Spin Mop a while ago from Bunnings. Very pleased with the performance until the end of the locking clip/lever on the handle broke so that the spinner cannot be used unless the clip is unlocked/locked using pliers. I notice the new version advertises on the box that it comes with an improved clip and handle suggesting that the version had a clip design weakness? How/where do I get either a replacement handle or clip please?
Graeme
PS. Bunnings says they do not supply handles for this mop.

Loraine Olm

I had an issue with the handle on my Sabco Spin Mop (different issue). I contacted Sabco through their website. I received a phone call from Sabco,l and because the issue couldn't be resolved, they sent me a replacement handle and mop head.

Hi Peter,

I am sorry this has happened to you, that's not the experience we want you to have with our products. Can you please send me a message with a picture of the issue and your contact details? I can definitiviely send you a replacement part to your home address

Thank you and have a great start of the day

Also, thank you Loraine for your comment :)

PeterJ

Thanks for your reply Lorraine.. I have left a message with my details on your website.. I look forward to your call and the replacement.. Regards from PeterJ

Wahidur R.
Wahidur R.asked

I bought a spin mop about a year ago. It was great until the spin lock on the handle broke off. Now although it spins it does not lock so its difficult to mop with this handle as its always unlocked. I recently went to bunnings to get a replacement handle but they do not stock these. Is there a way to get another handle?

Sharon

Yes email social@sabco.com.au and explain what happened and attach a pic of your receipt if you still have it

AnaP

Hi Wahidur, contact Sabco customer support for help on this. The same thing happened to me and they replaced my handle at no cost. You will need to produce either a receipt or a photo of the item showing the break.

Hi Wahidur,

I am sorry this has happened to you, that's not the experience we want you to have. Our products come with a 2 year warranty so I as Sharon and Ana said I am more than happy to send you a replacement part and help you with that. Can you please send me an email at social@sabco.com.au with a screenshot of this conversation, and a photo of the broken handle? Thank you :)

See all Sabco Supadry Spin Mop & Bucket questions

Get an answer from our members and Sabco representatives

Features:

• This microfibre-material mop is suitable for cleaning all hard floor surfaces, including timber.
  • Spinning mop head allows you to wring out dirty water without having to touch it with your hands. Depending on how dirty the mop is, you can control the level of spin in the chamber via the pump handle.
  • The stainless steel bucket is durable and doesn't rust.
  • Uses premium quality mircrofibre which traps dirt.
  • This mop head is machine washable, making this mop cost-efficient and eco-friendly.

What reviewers thought about this product:

• Both the mop and bucket feature a lightweight design, making it easy to carry from room to room.
  • Although there were plenty of people that were happy with this product, quite a few of the reviews mentioned needing a replacement part.
  • It was sometimes difficult to find the necessary parts for this product, which led to several frustrated reviewers needing to purchase a whole new cleaning set. It appears as though the reviewers who contacted the company directly instead of sourcing the spare parts via a third party were able to find a satisfactory solution.