Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group

Disappointed

Found car on Car Sales. Rang before I drove 2 1/2 hrs to make sure car was still available.
Arrived to find that the car had hail damage & was currently being fixed. So we couldn’t take it for a test drive. So ‘what they could do for me’ was in good will hold the car for me & ring when ready.
A day later I got notified through Car Sales the car was sold. No call yet from sales person to let me know.
I don’t know why they couldn’t just be honest and just tell me the car is either sold or won’t be held. They could have shown me different cars in our price range but now I wouldn’t go near them.
Just disappointed, the whole process felt unorganised.

Jacki D.
Jacki D.

The car yard did ring me back and there was apparently a misunderstanding. They took the car off for repairs. Guess I should not assume and should have rang for clarification...

Nice people to deal with

Trustable car dealership. Values their customer.
I bought a Ford Territory from them 2 weeks ago. Although there was a initial hiccups and problems with the car. They were willing to fix the problems and they did. Would recommend buying a car from Sadek Motor Group.

Good Customer Service

I bought Mercedes Benz C200, it's a great car I've been looking for, customer service was great from A-Z, helpful with smile and no pushing for sale, always return call, I always prevent private dealership, but with Sadek Motor Group I had a very good experience, thank you.

Holden Combo

Last weekend my partner and I went to Sadek Motor Group at Camden...I was surprised to see how professional the yard was set out..Good quality cars.
We spoke to Ceasar who was very helpful and not pushy at all..all the staff were friendly. I went back on the Tuesday to finalise the vehicle we had brought and I spoke to Sam the owner, he was extremely approachable and helpful.
Not your usual secondhand salesman great experience we send all my friends their way..thanks guys.

James and Trish

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Service Lesson

Great used car in excellent condition at a fair price

Danny was great to buy from. Helpful and positive. I am very happy with the car. It's in great condition and well serviced. I would highly recommended them for a fair price on quality used vehicle

Victors M.

Victors M.

Used Car Sales

Sadek Motor Group sold me a Porsche Cayenne. An older model (2003) but one of the very best models. Salesman at Revesby was excellent and very friendly. The owner was a friendly and knowledgeable man when it comes to cares. Happy.

Thank You to Sam, Jay and Sammy from Sadek Motor Group.

I travelled from the Central Coast NSW to the Elderslie showroom and found Sammy to be extremely helpful. All three fellas were personable, professional and polite. No "pushy" salesman pitch. No pressure to purchase. The team have even arranged to fix a part, at their cost.

If ever I need to sell/buy another car, I'll be contacting them first. It's this sort of service that creates customer loyalty.

Drove off the lot on Friday afternoon and travelled north for my destination. Let the good times roll!

Janie

JanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trustworthy and Honest

Trustworthy and honest are probably not words you associate with the used car trade but Sam and his team will make you rethink that. I very anxiously travelled from Melbourne to inspect a car I had found on Carsales expecting all the while to be disappointed by what I found. However, the vehicle was exactly as stated. Sam even arranged for me have some minor brake repairs conducted in Melbourne and followed through with payment to my mechanic just as promised and without delay. I couldn't be happier with the outcome fellow nervous buyers visit Sadek and trust their word.

Bbbb

BbbbSydney Surrounds, NSW

SAMMY THE BEST SALES MANAGER: Car Sales with Excellent 3 year Warranty with all parts included!

Sam, the Sales Manager was very professional from the time I came in and look at the car I like.
Explained very detailed what their company has to offer which is the 3 year warranty.
How good is this that if you break down in engine, radiator, and all other parts they will fix it
plus a free car hire while they fix your car. Free hotel accomodation if you break down on your long trip.
So perfectly said by Sam!
If you want a peace of mind with all the parts and mechanical problems that may arise, go to SADEK MOTORS, they have the best offer in town for car sales, maintenance!
Finance car loans is professionally done as well.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thanks Sam for the excellent customer satisfaction!

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Sammy the man if he can't help you no dealer can....

Visit sadek at elderslie the other day to enquire on a service and 2 check out a cheap spare car. Sammy went above and beyond 2 help me without pushyness

Trustworthy and Supportive

Absolutely amazing experience. Sammy helped me every step of the way in selling my vehicle. He was incredibly understanding of the urgency and my situation. I have never met anyone in the car sales industry that I could honestly say without a doubt I could trust, but I would recommend Sammy and his team to anyone who is looking for a fair and well supported arrangement to buy or sell. A family business well worth your time and money.

Joey

JoeySydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service and poor vehicle condition

Disgraceful customer service, no care for customers once the vehicle is out the door. Have had to spend over $5000 since April with multiple repairs to get my car in acceptable working order, no warranty obligations were acknowledged. Would not ever recommend this car yard to anyone. Search elsewhere for your desired vehicle.

Wonderful experience

Excellent after car purchase service, Sammy and the team have been amazing, very informative and considerate. A great experience all round. I will be getting all of my future servicing done with Sadek. Thank you Sadek the car and care is brilliant.

Jake

JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond

I bought a Ute from this dealership and Sammy the salesman really went above and beyond to help me out I arrived late and he really helped me out to be able to take the Ute home thank you very much Sammy

Carlo

CarloSydney, NSW

Very GOOD

first car ever bought, very reliable, only one issue and they fixed it straight away. The salesman that approached us by the name of Sammy was very helpful and advised me if there was any more issues in the future just give him a call.

Joseph

Joseph

Stay Away from this dealer worse experience I ever had car didn't last a month

Bought a car here after 3 weeks start having issues with radiator and cooling system that ended up rooting the engine, their mechanic didn't do anything only change a hose and a clamp and that was it, they didn't fix properly and warranty doesn't mean anything to this guys, STAY away from them.

Karl

Karl

Excellent Service

Beti C.

Beti C.Illawarra, NSW

I went in to a few car yards looking at a particular car. I found all other car salesmen to be pushy without even giving me enough information about the cars but with Sadek Motor Group and especially Sammy the salesman I dealt with. He helped me with the right choice of car and for the right price. The after service I have had has been very professional and they have accommodated me in everyway possible including transferring my babyseat into my new car. The owner of the car yard is fair and a pleasure to deal with also.

Terrible customer service, poor quality vehicles

I purchased a vehicle from them and the transmission started failing within 3 months. I took the car back to them to be repaired (under the statutory 3-month used dealer warranty). They refused to honour this, and have sent the car to at least 2 separate repair centres without me having any idea where it is. This is still an ongoing issue for me and I've now been without a car for 1 month. Definitely DO NOT purchase a vehicle from these people.