Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sadek Motor Group? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Brooke G.
Brooke G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible experience, DO NOT BUY CARS HERE

Michelle
MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Support Local! Best Customer Service in the Car Industry

Sammy and the boys were such a pleasure to deal with. I bought an Isuzu DMax and wasn’t sure of 4wds but needed it for work. Sammy went above and beyond showing me thru the vehicle and even helped me put my WRX in their yard to sell on consignment. These guys look after you and listen, even treating you like an old friend. Going back to get my son a car. They put all the major car dealerships to shame as they go out of their way to put you in the right car! Thanks Sammy for all your help

Rhi
RhiSydney Surrounds, NSW

DO NOT RECOMEND!! False Advertising!!!!

Matt B.
Matt B.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

The team at sadek motors made me feel so welcome from the moment I walked through the gate to the moment I left nothing was a problem for Sam and his staff, I was 100% happy with the purchase I made with Sam and would highly recommend sadek motors, Sam’s a no crap man and straight to the point which I found refreshing I’ll definitely be back to sadek motors again in the future.

Aiden
AidenDarwin, NT

Amazing customer service

I live interstate and called them about a car i wanted to purchase
They made this the most easy transaction i have ever had to but a car
Friendly helpful organised fiance and to have the car transported from Sydney to Darwin
I will defendant be calling them again when it comes time to upgrade my other family car
A terrific team with good old fashioned customer service

Chloe A.
Chloe A.Illawarra, NSW

Bunch of crooks

Dodgy AF. When you point out legitimate issues with the cars, including no log books, gaffa taped wiring, interior damage and tyres with black paint on them to make them look new they still won’t budge on prices. Don’t waste your time.

Amy
AmyRosemeadow

Amazing Customer Service!!

Had a wonderful experience purchasing our VW Amarock! Everyone from sales to finance were so very helpful and went out of their way to help us!! Highly recommend!!

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Exceptional service and quality delivered throughout

Outstanding service

Purchased White Audi Q5 from the boys at Sadek Motor Group and the service was great. They were all extremely helpful throughout the whole deal and would not hesitate dealing with them again. Quality car and service highly recommend.

Disappointed

Found car on Car Sales. Rang before I drove 2 1/2 hrs to make sure car was still available.
Arrived to find that the car had hail damage & was currently being fixed. So we couldn’t take it for a test drive. So ‘what they could do for me’ was in good will hold the car for me & ring when ready.
A day later I got notified through Car Sales the car was sold. No call yet from sales person to let me know.
I don’t know why they couldn’t just be honest and just tell me the car is either sold or won’t be held. They could have shown me different cars in our price range but now I wouldn’t go near them.
Just disappointed, the whole process felt unorganised.

Jacki D.
Jacki D.

The car yard did ring me back and there was apparently a misunderstanding. They took the car off for repairs. Guess I should not assume and should have rang for clarification...

Nice people to deal with

Trustable car dealership. Values their customer.
I bought a Ford Territory from them 2 weeks ago. Although there was a initial hiccups and problems with the car. They were willing to fix the problems and they did. Would recommend buying a car from Sadek Motor Group.

Good Customer Service

I bought Mercedes Benz C200, it's a great car I've been looking for, customer service was great from A-Z, helpful with smile and no pushing for sale, always return call, I always prevent private dealership, but with Sadek Motor Group I had a very good experience, thank you.

Holden Combo

Last weekend my partner and I went to Sadek Motor Group at Camden...I was surprised to see how professional the yard was set out..Good quality cars.
We spoke to Ceasar who was very helpful and not pushy at all..all the staff were friendly. I went back on the Tuesday to finalise the vehicle we had brought and I spoke to Sam the owner, he was extremely approachable and helpful.
Not your usual secondhand salesman great experience we send all my friends their way..thanks guys.

James and Trish

Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

Service Lesson

Other Car Dealerships

Great used car in excellent condition at a fair price

Danny was great to buy from. Helpful and positive. I am very happy with the car. It's in great condition and well serviced. I would highly recommended them for a fair price on quality used vehicle

Read more reviews - page 2