SAE Group

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SAE Group

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (43)
  • Purchase Price$9,631.54
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Don’t get them to do your air conditioning

Julie Donnison
Julie DonnisonAU

Why the car radio?

Panel installation noise, as expected but the car radio of the workers was so loud, there is no excuse for the inconsideration of the workers to the neighbours with the added noise.

SAE GroupSAE GroupSend a private message

Hi Julie, we appreciate you leaving us your feedback and please be assured it has been passed onto our team for consideration to avoid this happening in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new solar powered lifestyle!

Roaster
RoasterBrisbane

Good overall service great solar output

Overall a good company to deal with. I had a few hiccups however multiple team members were willing to work with me to deliver and fix a few minor issues.

The sales team was honest and explained why a more expensive system wouldn’t really be more effective for me.

About 9months on my solar outputs are great at an ave of 21kw a day for a 5.5kw system with 18 panels.

SAE GroupSAE GroupSend a private message

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review Roaster! It's great to hear how well your new solar system is performing for you. Roll on summer - enjoy!

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broadbeach Waters Home 8KW

kathy
kathysydney

Doesn't take responsibility for there install

Good workmanship
Wont come out to see the bad job...
3 panels had to be fixed because wasn't installed properly...still major problems with shadowing..
They do take my calls and don't ring me back..
I've been told by experts its a terrible install

Installation

Awesome Solar Installation

The whole process was pain free, I would like to acknowledge Emily for taking care of all the administration work and for Tim and his crew for the quality and tidy installation, Thank you

Product good - service poor

Good service pre installation (ie info before we signed up) but after committed, would call and only get a text message back saying ‘in a meeting - can’t talk- only text’
Sent through diagrams of shadowing of neighbours home - told don’t need ‘pre install’ site inspection - despite requesting one... so day installers arrived (not when suited us - TOLD we had to attend, 2 months after promised install date) was disaster getting redesign of panel placement. Not smooth

Nat!
Nat!Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best decision I’ve ever made!

SAE GroupSAE GroupSend a private message

Wow! Thanks so much for that awesome review Nat. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to make your solar journey so easy and straightforward for you. No doubt you are now sitting back watching the energy roll in, enjoy!

Got there money...now no help

After almost 5 yrs an we have had nothing but trouble, with sae solar an there supplier (giant power)...no one ever returns our calls batteries always failing 25g down the drain ..all we do now is run a generator at night cause our power runs out (we live on a off grid system)...Giant power has gone into liquidation so looks like where out of pocket ...LESSON LEARNT...wanna blow some money this is the place to go!!!!

Solar system installed

SAE group installed my solar system last week and I couldn't be happier with their service and communications throughout the whole process. Damian Mcmahon was very supportive with all my queries prior to sign up and the installers was very neat and tidy with my new home.
Highly recommended SAE group if you decide to add Solar.

Helenozelgmail.com
Helenozelgmail.comSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Positive Experience

I am so impressed with the continuity of quality service from SAE. The initial consultant - Cody (a year ago and i can still remember his name as we were so impressed) was so helpful, patient snd professional. The same goes for Tiarn in admin.
Then there is Steve and his team who came for installation. It would be difficult to find a nicer group of workers. They were friendly, efficient, happy, professional and patient.
I want to particularly thank Steve as he explained some technical matters with great patience and this was after taking the time to come out for a job that we discovered we were not set up for (ancient electrical system).
Super helpful and kind; all with easy going yet professional manners.
Thank you!

Luke
LukeMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent system with great customer service

SAE were efficient and professional with the installation. Everything was explained in emails and phonecalls prior to the install, and by the installers on the day.
We have a 25 x 390 watt Sunpower Maxeon 3 panel matched with the Enphase micro inverters. The online monitoring is fantastic and identified 9 panels weren't operational for the first 3 days.
SAE were excellent when I informed them and organized for their contractors to come out within 3 working days. The minor issue was rectified within 1 hour and the system is producing around 37KW/h on a sunny Autumn day and 18KW/h on a totally cloudy day.

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Great service from day one dealing with Tyson. We were kept informed throughout the whole process so we knew when and where everything was happening. The install team were great

merilyn
merilynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

great

Thankyou for installing my Solar recently.
Thankyou to John for his easy to understand explanation of the details, and what to expect when it is all connected by my energy company.
Thankyou to the 2 men who installed the system in a very professional way.
I have no hesitation in recommending SAE to my friends

BRRENT009
BRRENT009South East Queensland, QLD

Professional team and workmanship

this company kept in contact during the long 8 month process of planning and building our home. The installers came and completed the 6 hour installation of the 21 6 kw Seraphim panels and 5.5kw Sungrow inverter with no damage to our colourbond roof. They also showed some of the monitoring and emergency functions which was very professional. Highly recommend them.