SAE Group

SAE Group

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JTB

JTB

Beware Warranty

I have had little reduction in bills. I have requested SAE send out a tech but they want to charge me $150 call out fee while under warranty. Inverter on the wrong time but SAE claim this is not a fault. Not interested in assisting you once they have installed panels. Like getting blood out of stone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Seraphim
System Size4.94 KW
Purchase Price $10,000.00

Melissa

MelissaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very poor after sales service

Panel Purchased Frontius
System Size19 KW
Purchase Price $16,323.00
Cindy

CindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth process from start to finish

After contacting several companies who didn't even return our calls, SAE responded professionally with an on site visit and additional support to answer any questions we had. Highly recommend Craig (Brisbane sales). The process was clearly explained. The installation was efficient and the team of installers were lovely. We have had some minor initial trouble shooting that they have responded to promptly. Looking forward to saving lots of money!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Professional and on time..

Good company to deal with. Workers turned up on time and carried out the job of installing the PV panels and associated meters etc in a professional way. I can recommend this company.

HER

HERAU

No supply, refuses to refund deposit after 7 weeks.

Panel Purchased Sunpower

System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $6,700.00

John.Z

John.ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend SAE for your solar installation

My friend used them last year, and after hearing about their experience, they were happy to refer me to SAE for my solar. Used the same consultant, he really knew what he was talking about, and I made sure to ask lots of questions too. Went with Seraphim and Fronius in the end, plus added the smartmeter (again would recommend if you like to watch your electricity usage). Installation was smooth, systems running as expected as watching it on the meter. Overall good experience, and happy to recommend.

Panel Purchased Seraphim
System Size5.5 KW

Carrie

CarrieRURAL VIEW

Money Grab

Quote given to be able to apply for the Qld Government grant was great. Not so when it came to arranging installation. An additional $3,000 added on for installation, travel and administration. Money grabbing at its best.

sbb

sbbBrisbane

many system faults from the beginning still unresolved and has been months...

many system faults from the beginning still unresolved and has been months, poor response from SAE and the enphase team

Las

LasBrisbane

AAA service, highly recommended

Everything went flawlessly, even when we had a problem with the agreed timeline, they were smooth and flexible. Professional Installers, Sales, Admin. Thank you!

Great Communication and Friendly Staff. Best Experience.

From the first phone call to the final installation. the whole team were friendly informative and well presented. Perfect way to do business. Great Work.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful sales rep

Paid $1750 deposit for a solar system on 10/08/18 and received a phone call last week that I need to pay more due to the government incentive changes so I've asked for the refund and they've refunded my deposit very quick, Damian was always helpful in answering all the questions.

Installing my solar system Great job

Simon and Iassc have now installed to solar systems for us and both times I have been overwhelmed and happy with the result and their work.

Reviewer

ReviewerGold Coast

Poor service and Rude staff

Very disappointing after sales service. I had a ducted airconditioning system installed that has never worked properly due to poor equipment/installation. Multiple issues and rude staff. Do yourself a favour and use a different company.

Great Company

Great company to deal with. I was totally impressed by their professional service and quality installation. Totally recommend SAE Group

A really bad after service experience! It waste my emotion, time and money in the process. Won't rec

My shortest advice to you is do not have anything to do with this company

From start to finish a great experience with SAE

I had been thinking about getting solar for a couple years but didn't really know where to start with it all. SAE made it so simple, broke down what I could expect, and explained all the products - happy to recommend to anyone. Looking forward to receiving my next electricity bill for the first time in forty years.

Excellent solar system installation

Very happy with price, installation and performance. In operation for nearly 3 months (6.6kW system, 5kW inverter) and currently averaging over 30 kWh per day (max 37), even with some late shading.
SAE are a highly professional and well-established outfit, who install good quality equipment at a competitive price. The sales consultant we dealt with (Craig, Brisbane) was very helpful and knowledgeable, and the install team were friendly, efficient and took great care with the panel positioning to maximise exposure.
We have already recommended SAE to others.

Seamless service

The whole interaction with SAE was great from the first meeting I had with Damian McMahon been kept up to date by the support team at SAE regarding my installation timeframes to the day I had the system installed, the installation team were very efficient. I would recommend SAE