Britax Safe-n-Sound Cruiser

Britax Safe-n-Sound Cruiser

Mumtobub

MumtobubInverell

Fab seat

I loved this seat for my baby. He was always comfortable in it and was super easy to put into car and onto pram etc. It's also a lightweight capsule which makes it easier to carry! My bub was a very very hot baby through summer so I ended up having to buy a special airing mat for under him to stop him from sweating so much but I think he would have had that problem in any capsule.
Lightweight, easy to click onto pram
My bub found it very hot

Kenzies_mum-84

Kenzies_mum-84Vic, 3977

Wish I had first time round!

I love this capsule, I am kicking myself that i waited untill my Son was born to get one!
Very lightweight and very easy to use! Its very stylish looking and also looks very safe. Colours are great - neutral so can be used for either gender baby, Doesnt take up heaps of room in the back seat - so is great for someone with a small car
Reliable brand, good quality!
Only goes up to 9kgs

kristina3038

kristina3038

I love this capsule, it is lightweight, modern and so functional especially when buying the complete travel system. I use this capsule all the time and I am going to be lost when my son outgrows it. It not only works as a car seat but also as a rocker and when the handle is pulled all the way back it sits up as a feeding seat, its light enough to carry around for short periods of time and also fits on the end or in the seats of supermarket trolleys. I only wish it came with 2 covers as my son is a spewer, but I have found it very easy to wipe down and machine wash/dry.
Easy to get in and out, lightweight in comparison to others, fairly cheap when on special at Target
Only goes up to 9 kg

ErinneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great seat

We used this seat all the time with our lil man he stayed in it till he was 8 months it fits in our pram making easy travel
Able to take in and out of the car at shops without waking my baby
It' only holds up to 9 kgs

katherine85

katherine85AU

makes life so easy

perfect for school drop offs and pick ups and also goes in my pram it is light weight and compact
light weight goes in pram cheap
only goes up to 9kg

this was a godsend with all 3 of my boys!

this capsual was amazing. easy to use and light weight. i loved that my babies didnt have to be woken when being out and away from home. no one would wake them when arriving places as they did when i would walk in with them in my arms which meant my boys got to continue there full sleeps.love love loved it!!!!
light weight, easy to use, practical.

Rachael Cincotta

Rachael Cincottaasked

I am trying to find out manufacture date of this capsule I have one but the sticker is damaged pls help?

Britax Safe-n-Sound
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Rachael, thanks for your question. Depending on the age of the seat you will have a grid with the months across the top and years down the side. Go to the last dot in the grid and this will give you the date the seat was manufactured. Or your seat will have dials with date, month, year and shift Day/Afternoon/Night. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you need any help working this out, kind regards, The Britax Team.

Tash Bingham

Tash Binghamasked

Can this fit to a steel craft pram?

Erinne

Yes this capsule can fit onto the steelcraft Orion (big w) the cruiser (target) the strider dlx strider plus the strider compact and the agile and agile plus the orbit and acclaim also attached is the compatibility chart http://www.britax.com.au/img/category/description/Infant%20Carrier%20Compatibility%20Chart%20-%20Updated%20Jun13.pdf

Mummyedgar

Mummyedgarasked

Would this capsule fit in a graco ready2grow stroller?

Britax Safe-n-Sound
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mummyedgar,

We are not familiar with the Graco ready2grow stroller and whether this is available in Australia. The Cruiser Infant Carrier is an Australian certified product. We suggest that you enquire with Graco directly for compatibility.

Warm regards,