Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT

• Ease of Height Adjustment
C-L-H

C-L-H

Great Carseat

Great secure car seat, easy to use, comfortable and extended rear facing. I love this car seat. Have used it for both my girls and it is still going strong. Excellent investment for long term.

Purchased in December 2015 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$489.00.

Car ModelHyundai i30
Chrystal F.

Chrystal F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

We have just upgraded to this seat for our 8-month-old. It is so comfortable and lush compared to the previous two we have had. Everything is easy to use and I feel confident in having a highly safety rated seat for my child. We haven't had it long but it is already living up to the Britax reputation.

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$499.00.

Car ModelMazda

KaitMelbourne

Great car seat but it is big.

Great car seat, soft and comfy for bubs. It is a big seat and didn’t fit in out RAV4 and just fits in our Elantra, until bubs gets taller. Love how easy it is to change strap positions. Easy to install, easy to wash fabrics and they are quick to dry. Extended rear facing is awesome. All up great seat if it fits in your car.

Purchased in July 2019.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra

RosB

RosBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable and safe!

Secure, spacious, safe, comfortable. Both my kids loved this car seat. Worth spending a bit more on this well designed car seat. The purchase was was easy as there was helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$380.00.

Car ModelHonda CR-V
Chelle

ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I love my Millenia, my girl looks so happy and comfy in it. The only negative is the size, it is behind the passenger so the front doesn't have much room at all, but too annoying for everyday use in the middle.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee WK SRT
Dr I.U

Dr I.UGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this car seat

Not only does the Millenia look nice but its also looks very comfortable for my baby to sit in. It feels sturdy and well made. I had it professionally installed originally but when we turned the seat to forward facing my husband did it. It was easy for him to do. I love this car seat and would highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$449.00.

Car ModelFord Territory
Tegan S.

Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with this car seat

We're really happy with the Britax safe-n-sound Millenia. We looked at a few and chose to go with this as it has great padding and head support. I feel my baby is very safe in this car seat. It's easy to adjust and fits perfectly in my Mazda 3.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$479.00.

Car ModelMazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Maxx Sport

Dani

DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$489.00.

Ryan S.

Ryan S.

Great baby seat

Love this baby seat, very easy to use but it's probably a little too big for the mazda 3, it makes the front seat a little squished but still usable

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ryan S. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and your feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

PIERES22

PIERES22sydney

Best sit

Bought it for my baby in April and I love how good it looks like and slim,my little one loves it and I love it as well.
We love the colors

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby baunting .

Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

Britax Millenia Car Chair

The material is amazing!

Detach often it’s super easy to assesmble

The quality is well worth the price and comfort for my child

Love how the head rest is adjustable and supports my son head so very well.

Would buy again if had too

Purchased in February 2017 at Baby Bunting for A$500.00.

Car ModelHonda Accord
ChrisN

ChrisNSydney, NSW

Safe and sound

I have used this seat for 2 months now and baby sleeps in the seat every time he is in the car. I must say that means the seat is very comfortable. I know this brand goes above and beyond the Australian standards for car seats so I can be assured that if I was ever in an accident, this car seat will protect my precious cargo. The set up of this car seat is not difficult depending on you car you have. The manual does tell you everything you need to install it properly. They also have YouTube videos to help you. If in doubt, go and watch how the professional install it, but do your homework first to know the parts, so the professional can teach you how to install the seat once for all.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$449.00.

Car ModelHonda Civic 8th Gen
Larns

LarnsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect! So happy with this purchase!

We have used this seat since the day our bubby was born. It's soft and comfy - and feels really safe for her. It isn't too hot - so bubby doesn't get overheated. It holds bub in a good posture and it's easy to get her in and out of. It takes up a fair bit of room in rear facing, but it's worth it for the safety element. And it's definitely growing with bubs too.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$449.00.

Car ModelMazda CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol
Demi

DemiSydney, NSW

LOVE THIS SEAT!!

I purchased this seat for my son and used it since the day he was born. It has so much padding which is super soft and comfy. I’ve used another seat which I feel folds him in half and made his chin touch his chest. However this seat holds him so nicely, he has great posture and his chin definitely is not touching his chest which is great! I can safely say my son is super comfy, loves his car seat. As a mum I can drive knowing he is comfortable, safe.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$599.00.

Car ModelHolden Commodore

I.V.L.

I.V.L.Sydney, NSW

The best of the best

It is sturdy, comfortable, safe, well made, it has safety connection to the chasis of the car, good color, easy to clean, easy to install, it has backward and front position suitable from newborn till 3-4 y.o.

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting for A$499.00.

Car ModelMazda 3 BL
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi I.V.L. Thanks for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and some valuable feedback. If you have any questions in the further, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Gemma A.

Gemma A.

So safe

Love this seat. Put my son in from 4 months old. Theres so much protective padding and is soft and cumfy for him. The design is nice and compact. Its easy to install and uninstall aswell.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$799.00.

Car ModelMazda cx7
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Gemma A. Thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review and some valuable feedback. If you require any assistance in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

VJP

VJPPerth, WA

Great Car seat

The seat has all the safety features and is super comfortable for our baby. It is super easy to install and i love the fact it goes up to age 4!

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Car ModelMazda CX-5
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi VJP, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Ruby J

Ruby JSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing child restraint

This seat is definitely with the premium price. It’s extremely comfortable, it’s easy to install with isofix and I love the no-rethread harness. We sadly need to replace it due to an accident and I’ll be buying the same product again.

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby Kingdom for A$425.00.

Car ModelMazda cx5
Irene d

Irene dMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect one

After alot of search and comparison, i got this one and it is the best my baby was premature and he wS fine in it because of the cushion and will use it till age 4 easy to clean and easy to adjust

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$399.00.

Car ModelToyota Camry
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Irene d, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Maddison b

Maddison b

Perfect car seat for big car

Love this car seat and so does bubs. Have had this car seat since birth, it is so easy to use and the bamboo fabric is amazing
Love that it has isofix option and that bub is so happy in it.

Purchased in February 2018 at Babyroad for A$450.00.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 Mark I 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel Sahara
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Maddison b, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.