Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT

Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT

Easy to get baby in and out

We have been using this car seat for nearly 6 months. It’s very easy to get baby in and out of car. Baby easily falls asleep while driving so must be comfy. I have only just learnt that you can loosen the strap that runs down the sides making it much easier to get baby out when in reverse.

Purchased in September 2018 for $422.00.

Ease of Height Adjustment
Hi Kate N, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

It’s massive

Super safe, super soft but it is so huge it will fill up your whole car! Bit hard to change the length of the straps but I feel like that’s the issue with ever car seat.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Kingdom for $600.00.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf
Hi Amanda, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

safe as!

it is super easy to clip my baby in, and take her out. She sleeps easily in it as it is comfy and padded and it is quite nice made with really good fabrics.

Purchased in March 2018 at Baby Bunting for $450.00.

Safety
Hi Dr Carla, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Straps constantly jamming, easy for child to get arms out

Purchased this seat brand new and have always had the issue of the straps jamming. The metal buckle in the back is always catching the straps making it hard to do up and awkward to get your hand in to unhook the jam. This issue means tuts never tight enough and now my toddler can easily get her arms out of it, and with daily highway driving just isn’t safe. Am in the market for something better.

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Bunting for $480.00.

Safety
Car ModelFord Falcon FG (2008-2014)
Hi Lexi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 as we would like to arrange for your seat to be assessed, thanks in advance. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Feels safe

Have been using for 6 months now and couldn’t be happier. It’s easy to use and my boy looks very comfortable in it. It’s easy to install etc however in rear mode doesn’t leave a great deal of space for front passenger.

Purchased in August 2018 for $699.00.

Ease of Height Adjustment
Hi Jac, thank you for taking the time to leave such a terrific review on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Super Happy

This car seat has been perfect for our needs. Easy to install and feels very secure when in place. Easily adjustable and comfortable for bub. Also feel as though it was well priced in the market. Lots of safety features included.

Purchased in February 2018 for $450.00.

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Hi Luke S, thank you for taking the time to leave a terrific review on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Britax Safe n Sound Millenia SICT

I think my child is much more comfortable in this chair than the previous one we had. We had it professionally installed so we haven't wanted to remove at all. It is much more stable than the seat we previously had too. Takes up the same amount of room or less. The buckle is easier to use too and no twists.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $488.00.

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Hi MsEmm, thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. Please contact us if you have any questions on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Very safe and comfortable

We bought this carseat for my baby and really happy for the quality. I've found this carseat very safe and comfortable. I recommend this carseat to everyone who has little one and wants to have a really safe carseat.

Purchased in June 2017.

Hi Moonlight, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Perfect for bub

This car seat is excellent. It has great features specially the head protection. Cushions are great and fabric soft. I’ve tried a few different brands and in my opinion Britax has the best quality. The price is worth it. It is not bulky so it doesn’t take much space from the back seats. I recommend this car seat.

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Ease of Installation
Hi Fesu, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

Very comfy and secure car seat. It is very easy to place in and out of the car, also getting the kids in the seats. Very happy with this purchase.
And so EASY TO WASH!

Purchased in June 2016 for $350.00.

Ease of Installation
Hi Michaela, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

The Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia car seat is excellent. I feel confident that baby is secure and protected. Fabric is soft and breathable, specially for summer days. I feel baby is comfy and happy when driving. Head protection is very sophisticated. Belt is easy to clip. The fact that the seat grows with baby is a plus and it makes the seat worth the money. I recommend it.

Hi MariaB, Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. Please contact us if you have any questions on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Safe and Comfortable

The quality is superb, its padded and the safety belts are the same as my car seatbelts. Can be installed easily as instructions were very clear. My son is very comfortable, he loves it so much. He can easily fall asleep for hours especially that we love to travel. Would definitely recommend to my friends.

Hi Ja P, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and providing valuable feedback about the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. If you have any questions in the future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Great Car seat

This is a great and safe car seat. We have bought one and currently to get a second one for my wife's car. We are very happy with it. My toddler loves riding on it and it is easy to clean and install. Highly recommended for all car sizes. Cheers

Hi Luckyme81, Thanks for taking the time to leave a terrific review and valuable feedback about the Safe-n-Sound Millenia. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Great car seat.

My daughter started out in a steelcraft capsule.
She wasn't comfortable or happy travelling in it. We searched and tried may seats.
She loves her Britax millenia, almost as much as we do!
The isofix install is brillant, and the straps ate easy to adjust.
She is very comfortable and safe in this model. We are happy to keep her rear facing as long as possible. I have removed the seat covers and cleaned them as recommend by the manufacturer. Easy to remove and replace.

Great product very happy

Only purchased this today, already baby is more comfortable and asleep in it longer than a capsule ( very bad one where head rolled around ) great head support and baby looks cosy in it, last bub was 11 years ago and i had something very similar. You get what you paid for, small price to pay for safety & comfort, easy to install did it in under 5mins. Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review Emms! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

My child is very happy in this car seat, much better than the capsule he was in, we noticed a difference immediately. The britax millennia is really sturdy and and I always feel he’s super safe in it. It’s easy to use as well. Only issue is our car must be a bit on the small side because we have to pull the passenger seat quite far forward to allow for the seat to face rear wards. We have a jeep Cherokee so not smallest car either. Woudl highly recommend the car seat though!

Hi VickiL, thanks so for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

We chose the Millenia based on online reviews and are very happy with our purchase. Easy to instal, our son seems comfortable in it and will happily fall asleep. Seems very sturdy, easy enough to get him in and out (it is always going to be tricky with the straps everywhere regardless of what seat you go for). We got it at a very good price on sale from Baby Toddler Town.

Hi Yvette, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Best car seat I’ve owned

Super comfy, rearward faces comfortably for longer than most car seats, a bit bulky but the safety and comfort outweigh that. Have had to pull it out and wash was easy to put back together and dried fast. The strap covers are slightly annoying and always turn around the wrong way which made them go in bubs face a bit when younger but doesn’t affect her now she’s 18 months old.

Hi Renee, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Our favorite car seat brand

It's easy to clean (take it off and wash and dry). We also like how easy to use the stripes, compare to other brand some of them the stripes can be little bit stuck hard to pull. We have tried at least 5-6 brands car seat (including travel and rental car), at the end we like our the original car seat the most. Baby can still sweat a bit in this car seat, but I think bamboo material is the best we can find on the market.

Hi Claudia, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Happy with product

Brought this car seat from baby bunting - it was recommended by one of the employees as being one of the most popular type of car seats sold. We had the car seat installed at baby bunting, but have not yet changed or moved it to another car. The car seat seems to be comfortable. Slightly bulkier then some of the cheaper models, but we preferred to go this model due to the safety features. Seems to be relatively straight forward to use.

Hi LeahJ, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

I have bought my Britax safe n sound millenia (purchased 2017) on holiday to Koh Samui in Thailand. I would prefer to have my daughter in the rearward facing position as she is at home in Australia, but the hire car doesn't seem to have an anchorage point. Is it possible to use it rear-facing without the top tether or does it have to be forward facing?
Hi Claire DC. thank you for you're question. The Safe-n-Sound Millenia Can only be used as per the manufacturers instructions and the upper tether strap is required for use. If you have any further questions please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Hello, I have purchased this seat for my daughter but where are the lines to determine that she should be forward facing?

Hello we have a Mitsubishi ASX 2017 and the buckle seems to be very short which locks in behind the seat as we have to lift and angle our baby up to place him in and out of the car seat. It’s a mission for us as parents and even more uncomfortable for our baby. What do you recommend? Why would it be an added issue? Hopefully we shouldn’t have to spend more money on a seat we purchase hoping it would provide our baby with safety and comfort you would expect from such a product.
Hi Eves, thanks for your question. It sounds like you may need to addition of an extension strap to make the top tether long. These are available from your place or purchase or on our website - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/300mm-extension-straps/ or https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/600mm-extension-straps/ these are available in 300mm or 600mm. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Millenia SICT