Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT

Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT

Tegan S.

Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with this car seat

We're really happy with the Britax safe-n-sound Millenia. We looked at a few and chose to go with this as it has great padding and head support. I feel my baby is very safe in this car seat. It's easy to adjust and fits perfectly in my Mazda 3.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $479.00.

Car ModelMazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Maxx Sport

DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $489.00.

Ryan S.

Ryan S.

Great baby seat

Love this baby seat, very easy to use but it's probably a little too big for the mazda 3, it makes the front seat a little squished but still usable

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ryan S. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and your feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

PIERES22

PIERES22sydney

Best sit

Bought it for my baby in April and I love how good it looks like and slim,my little one loves it and I love it as well.
We love the colors

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby baunting .

Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

Britax Millenia Car Chair

The material is amazing!

Detach often it’s super easy to assesmble

The quality is well worth the price and comfort for my child

Love how the head rest is adjustable and supports my son head so very well.

Would buy again if had too

Purchased in February 2017 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Car ModelHonda Accord

ChrisN

ChrisNSydney, NSW

Safe and sound

I have used this seat for 2 months now and baby sleeps in the seat every time he is in the car. I must say that means the seat is very comfortable. I know this brand goes above and beyond the Australian standards for car seats so I can be assured that if I was ever in an accident, this car seat will protect my precious cargo. The set up of this car seat is not difficult depending on you car you have. The manual does tell you everything you need to install it properly. They also have YouTube videos to help you. If in doubt, go and watch how the professional install it, but do your homework first to know the parts, so the professional can teach you how to install the seat once for all.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $449.00.

Car ModelHonda Civic 8th Gen

Larns

LarnsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect! So happy with this purchase!

We have used this seat since the day our bubby was born. It's soft and comfy - and feels really safe for her. It isn't too hot - so bubby doesn't get overheated. It holds bub in a good posture and it's easy to get her in and out of. It takes up a fair bit of room in rear facing, but it's worth it for the safety element. And it's definitely growing with bubs too.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $449.00.

Car ModelMazda CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol

Demi

DemiSydney, NSW

LOVE THIS SEAT!!

I purchased this seat for my son and used it since the day he was born. It has so much padding which is super soft and comfy. I’ve used another seat which I feel folds him in half and made his chin touch his chest. However this seat holds him so nicely, he has great posture and his chin definitely is not touching his chest which is great! I can safely say my son is super comfy, loves his car seat. As a mum I can drive knowing he is comfortable, safe.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $599.00.

Car ModelHolden Commodore

I.V.L.

I.V.L.Sydney, NSW

The best of the best

It is sturdy, comfortable, safe, well made, it has safety connection to the chasis of the car, good color, easy to clean, easy to install, it has backward and front position suitable from newborn till 3-4 y.o.

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

Car ModelMazda 3 BL
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi I.V.L. Thanks for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and some valuable feedback. If you have any questions in the further, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Gemma A.

Gemma A.

So safe

Love this seat. Put my son in from 4 months old. Theres so much protective padding and is soft and cumfy for him. The design is nice and compact. Its easy to install and uninstall aswell.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $799.00.

Car ModelMazda cx7
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Gemma A. Thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review and some valuable feedback. If you require any assistance in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

VJP

VJPPerth, WA

Great Car seat

The seat has all the safety features and is super comfortable for our baby. It is super easy to install and i love the fact it goes up to age 4!

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Car ModelMazda CX-5
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi VJP, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Ruby J

Ruby JSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing child restraint

This seat is definitely with the premium price. It’s extremely comfortable, it’s easy to install with isofix and I love the no-rethread harness. We sadly need to replace it due to an accident and I’ll be buying the same product again.

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby Kingdom for $425.00.

Car ModelMazda cx5

Irene d

Irene dMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect one

After alot of search and comparison, i got this one and it is the best my baby was premature and he wS fine in it because of the cushion and will use it till age 4 easy to clean and easy to adjust

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $399.00.

Car ModelToyota Camry
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Irene d, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Maddison b

Maddison b

Perfect car seat for big car

Love this car seat and so does bubs. Have had this car seat since birth, it is so easy to use and the bamboo fabric is amazing
Love that it has isofix option and that bub is so happy in it.

Purchased in February 2018 at Babyroad for $450.00.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 UZJ200R Sahara
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Maddison b, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Sam

SamLaunceston, TAS

Safe and comfy

This is a very good seat. It has top level safety features like the head restraint SICT. It has the ISOFIX connections which I've found to be really useful when swapping between cars. I can't vouch for how effect they are because they've never been tested in a crash but I trust the evidence is there. All the covers are removable and washable which is great and the material seems very hard wearing. The seat is very comfy for the little ones perhaps too much so. All in all a very good seat, would recommend

Purchased in April 2016 at Baby Bunting.

Car ModelVolkswagen Polo
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sam, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

garth k.

garth k.

Quality car seat

Great convertible car seat. We have used it from birth for our son. Now at 9 months old he is forward facing and loves it. It was so easy to adjust the shoulder strap height and remove the newborn padding. It does take up a lot of space in the rear facing position but I think most seats do.

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf 7
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Garth, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Ale M.

Ale M.Sydney, NSW

Great sturdy car seat!

Easy to attach the seat, especially with isofix. The seat does seem to be quite thick, so during summer it does get a bit stuffy for Bub. Other than that, it’s been doing a great job!

Purchased in February 2019.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ale M, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Andyis

Andyis

Shoulder pad found over baby's face!

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E150

Great seat

My baby is 7months, still rear facing in the 0-4years Millenia. We are finding that we can’t extend the straps far enough to get him out now that he’s bigger...any suggestions? Do I need an extender or something?

Purchased in September 2018.

Car ModelToyota RAV4
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Lisa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss the harness fitment with you in detail. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Kate N

Kate NPerth, WA

Easy to get baby in and out

We have been using this car seat for nearly 6 months. It’s very easy to get baby in and out of car. Baby easily falls asleep while driving so must be comfy. I have only just learnt that you can loosen the strap that runs down the sides making it much easier to get baby out when in reverse.

Purchased in September 2018 for $422.00.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kate N, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.