Safe and sound

I have used this seat for 2 months now and baby sleeps in the seat every time he is in the car. I must say that means the seat is very comfortable. I know this brand goes above and beyond the Australian standards for car seats so I can be assured that if I was ever in an accident, this car seat will protect my precious cargo. The set up of this car seat is not difficult depending on you car you have. The manual does tell you everything you need to install it properly. They also have YouTube videos to help you. If in doubt, go and watch how the professional install it, but do your homework first to know the parts, so the professional can teach you how to install the seat once for all.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $449.00.

Car ModelHonda Civic 8th Gen
Hi ChrisN, thanks for taking the time to leave terrific review and valuable feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Perfect! So happy with this purchase!

We have used this seat since the day our bubby was born. It's soft and comfy - and feels really safe for her. It isn't too hot - so bubby doesn't get overheated. It holds bub in a good posture and it's easy to get her in and out of. It takes up a fair bit of room in rear facing, but it's worth it for the safety element. And it's definitely growing with bubs too.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $449.00.

Car ModelMazda CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol
Hi Larns, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and some valuable feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

LOVE THIS SEAT!!

I purchased this seat for my son and used it since the day he was born. It has so much padding which is super soft and comfy. I’ve used another seat which I feel folds him in half and made his chin touch his chest. However this seat holds him so nicely, he has great posture and his chin definitely is not touching his chest which is great! I can safely say my son is super comfy, loves his car seat. As a mum I can drive knowing he is comfortable, safe.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $599.00.

Car ModelHolden Commodore
Hi Demi, Thanks for taking the time to leave a wonderful review and valuable feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

The best of the best

It is sturdy, comfortable, safe, well made, it has safety connection to the chasis of the car, good color, easy to clean, easy to install, it has backward and front position suitable from newborn till 3-4 y.o.

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

Car ModelMazda 3 BL
Hi I.V.L. Thanks for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and some valuable feedback. If you have any questions in the further, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

So safe

Love this seat. Put my son in from 4 months old. Theres so much protective padding and is soft and cumfy for him. The design is nice and compact. Its easy to install and uninstall aswell.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $799.00.

Car ModelMazda cx7
Hi Gemma A. Thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review and some valuable feedback. If you require any assistance in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Great Car seat

The seat has all the safety features and is super comfortable for our baby. It is super easy to install and i love the fact it goes up to age 4!

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Car ModelMazda CX-5
Hi VJP, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Amazing child restraint

This seat is definitely with the premium price. It’s extremely comfortable, it’s easy to install with isofix and I love the no-rethread harness. We sadly need to replace it due to an accident and I’ll be buying the same product again.

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby Kingdom for $425.00.

Car ModelMazda cx5
Hi Ruby J, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We hope that you're all okay after your accident we have a volunatary Crash Exchange Program and you may qualify for a free replacement child restraint, check out our website. http://www.britax.com.au/customer-service/crash-exchange. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Perfect one

After alot of search and comparison, i got this one and it is the best my baby was premature and he wS fine in it because of the cushion and will use it till age 4 easy to clean and easy to adjust

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $399.00.

Car ModelToyota Camry
Hi Irene d, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Perfect car seat for big car

Love this car seat and so does bubs. Have had this car seat since birth, it is so easy to use and the bamboo fabric is amazing
Love that it has isofix option and that bub is so happy in it.

Purchased in February 2018 at Babyroad for $450.00.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 UZJ200R Sahara
Hi Maddison b, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Safe and comfy

This is a very good seat. It has top level safety features like the head restraint SICT. It has the ISOFIX connections which I've found to be really useful when swapping between cars. I can't vouch for how effect they are because they've never been tested in a crash but I trust the evidence is there. All the covers are removable and washable which is great and the material seems very hard wearing. The seat is very comfy for the little ones perhaps too much so. All in all a very good seat, would recommend

Purchased in April 2016 at Baby Bunting.

Car ModelVolkswagen Polo
Hi Sam, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Quality car seat

Great convertible car seat. We have used it from birth for our son. Now at 9 months old he is forward facing and loves it. It was so easy to adjust the shoulder strap height and remove the newborn padding. It does take up a lot of space in the rear facing position but I think most seats do.

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf 7
Hi Garth, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Great sturdy car seat!

Easy to attach the seat, especially with isofix. The seat does seem to be quite thick, so during summer it does get a bit stuffy for Bub. Other than that, it’s been doing a great job!

Purchased in February 2019.

Hi Ale M, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Shoulder pad found over baby's face!

I am surprised this car seat has so many good reviews given the safety issues, and I am also surprised these were overlooked in the design. The cushions (side etc) are loose and are not attached to the car seat. Thus, they can easily come loose and cover our baby's face and we wouldn't know as the car seat is rear facing and we can't keep an eye on her while driving. Also, as these are supposed to protect our baby's head from impact, what good are they if they are loose and not attached properly to the structure of the car seat? Not sure why these aren't built into the car seat. On that note, the shoulder pads are also loose and don't cover the shoulder straps properly. I was rather horrified to pull over and find one of them was completely covering baby's face (she had pulled it up with her hands, because it doesn't sit snugly on the shoulder strap and slides around). I almost had a heart attack when I found her like that, and thought she was not breathing, and was relieved to find she was okay. I have since removed these (which you can do by unbuttoning). For the price, you expect a better design that doesn't pose a suffocation risk... Also, please be wary of the installation. We had ours professionally installed and it was done incorrectly. The installer (authorised by the RTA to install car seats) did not put it in recline mode while reverse facing, so it was at a 90 degree angle. Having it like this with a young baby with no head control is an asphyxiation risk. I should also add that the shoulder strap doesn't sit very comfortably. Tightening it seems to crush baby's shoulders (push down on them from over the top of her shoulders), without actually tightening the harness at the front of her chest. So chest remains loose while top of shoulders too tight. Our other car seat, you can adjust each strap individually and tightening it fixes how each strap sits on the chest, while adjusting the actual height over the shoulder is a separate strap. On this model, it's one strap to tighten the whole thing, on top of the shoulders and over the chest - both straps. And as mentioned, it only crushes the top of the shoulder while the straps across the chest remains too loose to be safe. Overall due to all these issues, I would definitely not recommend this car seat and really regret spending $1000 for two of them.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E150
Hi Andyis, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to discuss this with you in further detail. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 when you have a moment. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Great seat

My baby is 7months, still rear facing in the 0-4years Millenia. We are finding that we can’t extend the straps far enough to get him out now that he’s bigger...any suggestions? Do I need an extender or something?

Purchased in September 2018.

Car ModelToyota RAV4
Hi Lisa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss the harness fitment with you in detail. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Easy to get baby in and out

We have been using this car seat for nearly 6 months. It’s very easy to get baby in and out of car. Baby easily falls asleep while driving so must be comfy. I have only just learnt that you can loosen the strap that runs down the sides making it much easier to get baby out when in reverse.

Purchased in September 2018 for $422.00.

Ease of Height Adjustment
Hi Kate N, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

It’s massive

Super safe, super soft but it is so huge it will fill up your whole car! Bit hard to change the length of the straps but I feel like that’s the issue with ever car seat.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Kingdom for $600.00.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf
Hi Amanda, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

safe as!

it is super easy to clip my baby in, and take her out. She sleeps easily in it as it is comfy and padded and it is quite nice made with really good fabrics.

Purchased in March 2018 at Baby Bunting for $450.00.

Safety
Hi Dr Carla, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Straps constantly jamming, easy for child to get arms out

Purchased this seat brand new and have always had the issue of the straps jamming. The metal buckle in the back is always catching the straps making it hard to do up and awkward to get your hand in to unhook the jam. This issue means tuts never tight enough and now my toddler can easily get her arms out of it, and with daily highway driving just isn’t safe. Am in the market for something better.

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Bunting for $480.00.

Car ModelFord Falcon FG
Hi Lexi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 as we would like to arrange for your seat to be assessed, thanks in advance. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Feels safe

Have been using for 6 months now and couldn’t be happier. It’s easy to use and my boy looks very comfortable in it. It’s easy to install etc however in rear mode doesn’t leave a great deal of space for front passenger.

Purchased in August 2018 for $699.00.

Ease of Height Adjustment
Hi Jac, thank you for taking the time to leave such a terrific review on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Super Happy

This car seat has been perfect for our needs. Easy to install and feels very secure when in place. Easily adjustable and comfortable for bub. Also feel as though it was well priced in the market. Lots of safety features included.

Purchased in February 2018 for $450.00.

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Hi Luke S, thank you for taking the time to leave a terrific review on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.