2.3

• Ease of Carrying
JLO
JLOTasmania

Favourite Capsule!

Purchased in April 2018 for $300.00.

Claire
Claire

Seriously concerned about safety for baby

Other Baby Capsules

Too small

Says it is suitable for approx birth-12months. How could any 12 month old baby fit in this capsule? My son outgrew it by 4 months old! (He is a larger baby- maybe about the size of an average 6 month old) but still, 4 months. Totally not worth the money

Baby Capsules

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible compares to other Baby Capsules

Kendall
KendallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regrettable purchase

I regret buying this capsule. It was installed professionally. But It's too heavy/impractical, the harness is temperamental to tighten and gets caught which is difficult to secure firmly, the angle of the capsule allows the baby's head to flop forward/there is inadequate head support and the straps dig into the baby's thighs, pinching and leaving pretty severe red marks on the thighs that hang around for a long time. I am convinced it makes sleeping in the car difficult for my baby. I have used this capsule for two babies now and each time I took it out after a few weeks. Really disappointing to be honest. Love the brand. Hate the capsule.

Calvin C
Calvin CPerth

Terrible design, not the best for comfort.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Palindrome
PalindromePerth, WA

Would buy again, very handy

Hi Jye,
Thanks for your review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.
Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Andy
AndyPerth

Definitely doesnt last 12 months

Mum
MumByron Bay

Absolutely Hated It!

I bought the unity to go with my bugaboo. I have a 2015 VW Tiguan and it absolutely won't install correctly in the back. Even trained people couldn't make it sit correctly. My four-month-old son falls forward in it because there is virtually no recline. Don't be fooled by the images you'll find of this capsule - once installed, the base must be at such a tilt that the seat is almost upright. Definitely not ideal!!
I originally bought this capsule over the Maxi Cosi Mico for the extra life that the unity was going to give (5 months in the Mico v 12 in the unity) but I honestly stopped using this as a travel system two months ago and already want to move my son out of it at four months. Wish I'd bought the Mico. Hated this!!

Other Baby Capsules

xxjagerxx
xxjagerxxWestern District, VIC

Good design

Went with this one after weighing up the pros and cons from the reviews on here, we got the isofix model and it fits well in our 2014 kia sportage. I like the idea of it clicking straight into a pram without disturbing the baby, the top straps are fiddly but i guess most straps are? Would have preferred a solid isofix mount on the base but there don't seem to be any available on the Australian market just yet? Still, the anchor points work well and it locks it in to place nice and tight. It is expensive as most capsules are ($400 delivered country victoria) but it sure beats getting an el cheapo reversible one from target or somewhere. Its worth noting too that its the only one designed with premature babies in mind.

Baby Capsules

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier reviews

Jessica L.
Jessica L.asked
Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

Which adapter do I need for it to fit the steelcraft accent stroller? I've watched videos of it being attached without adapters but when I try it's very unstable

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jessica, thanks for your question the Steelcraft Accent stroller doesn't require adaptors however you will need to remove the adaptors from your Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule to allow it to fit correct. Please refer to page 32 onward for further instructions - https://www.britax.com.au/media/13209/37002-accent-rev-handle-stroller-instructions-2013.pdf alternatively please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

EMMAJAY
EMMAJAYasked
Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

Hi There, I have Britax Safe n sound unity Neos carrier which my best friend gave me (still within safety guidelines) but she has lost the canopy. Can I purchase one separately? If so how to I go about doing so as Baby Bunting (im in Perth WA) do not stock them. Thanks Emma

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi EMMAJAY , thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please call us on 1300 303 330 or please email us at au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Katie K.
Katie K.asked
Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

I have the Unity Safe N Sound ISOFIX. Can I but a replacement sun shade/hood attachment?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Katie, thanks for your question. We don't sell the replacement sun shade/hood as a separate item. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible questions