4Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

3.0

Shell_03
Shell_03
  NEOS

Difficult and costly to get replacement accessories

For a $350 capsule it is extremely disappointing that Britax will not sell me a replacement canopy, unless I buy a whole new cover set for $151. Frankly I just don’t have that kind of money sitting around to replace a whole set of covers that I don’t need. I have just purchased the infant carrier sunshade that britax markets as a ‘universal’ sunshade, but it is useless without the canopy. For a large company I feel that this is unacceptable and I would have expected better customer support from a better ad like Britax Show details
Honest Consumer
Rach.swinnertonSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts
Katie
KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  NEOS

Absolutely perfect for our needs

We bought this capsule as it is was compatible with our pram we purchased and we have been so happy with it.
Suits our needs perfectly, our bubs who is 9 weeks old always looks so comfortable in it, almost always falling asleep in it as soon as we start driving.
Easy to bring in and out of the car.
Super easy to clean if baby has a little vomit. We were able to remove all fabric parts of the seat, pop in the was for a clean and then easily put back together.
Great quality, you won't be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Shannen1993
Shannen1993Perth, WA6 posts

love it

have just purchased for baby number 3. It is just so easy to use, connect to pram and fits in ease next to 2 other seats. Best purchase by far. Show details ·  1
Leah
LeahCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Bub loves it!

Bub’s really comfortable with it. I could tell he’s so happy when using it as he can fall asleep. We usually use it when roaming around with the pram too. The fabric is not that good though, I just need to remove the lints every now and then. Otherwise, great choice! Show details ·  1
Lucy
Lucy5 posts
Suzanne
SuzanneCentral, SA7 posts

Disappointed & unsafe

I am very dissatisfied with this capsule, the straps that sit across my babies thighs did into him making him uncomfortable & his head always flops forward regardless of adjusting the angle that it's set at. This concerns me quite a bit to the point I have now had to purchase another seat due to safety concerns of his head flopping so far forward that I am concerned it will restrict his airways or break his neck with sudden impact. I thought this was meant to be a safe seat for our babies & I feel it's extremely dangerous with my experience Show details
Sanjeev K.
Sanjeev K.Sydney, NSW7 posts

Good capsule, reasonably priced

We used the capsule for about 9 months - although would have preferred those with range 0-4 yrs to save some money. Baby bunting could waive off our fee for installation but they didn't and on top of that, they sold us a towel worth $15 to install it in the car. Bad experience on installation part. Show details ·  1
Pitpat
PitpatHobart, TAS142 posts
AlyssaV
AlyssaV3 posts
Claire R
Claire RAU2 posts
Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Claire R, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Unity NEOS. If you have any further questions please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Bek
BekSydney2 posts
Fritz
FritzSUMA PARK3 posts
  NEOS

Safety and reliability are the first choice

The brand has always had its own choice, this brand is recommended by others, focusing on child safety seats, safe and reliable is the first choice. Exquisite workmanship, the little baby at home is very fond of sitting. Tilt adjustment is also very convenient. The baby is sitting up and not crying, it’s much easier to go out now.

Show reply

Jessie W.
Jessie W. · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi
I have a Britax Unity NEOS capsule and a bugaboo chameleon 3 pram. Is there an adapter for these two products?

Is a Britax Unity the same as a Britax Romer?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Jessie, Thank you for contacting us, the Unity Infant Carrier is not compatible with this stroller and does not have adaptors for this.
Kind Regards the Britax Team

JKL · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

I have a steelcraft agile elite with a receiver that comes with the stroller. What do I need to fit the Britax NEOS on the stroller?

Thank you Britax team.

Chloe C.
Chloe C. · Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

I have a strider compact & a unity neo. I need to find the receiver but I can not find it. Is it still being made?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Chloe, the receivers are available to purchase from our web site external link  Kind Regards the Steelcraft team

Compare all Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier listings
CategoryBaby CapsulesBaby CapsulesBaby Capsules
Price (RRP) $399$499
Minimum Age NewbornNewbornNewborn
Maximum Age 1 year1 year1 year
Dimensions 430 x 475 x 545 mm430 x 475 x 545 mm430 x 475 x 545 mm
Weight4.5 kg5 kg
Anchor System ISOFIX
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack/Grey, Dark Chambray/CreamBlack