Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

• Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Carrying
Katie

KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect for our needs

We bought this capsule as it is was compatible with our pram we purchased and we have been so happy with it.
Suits our needs perfectly, our bubs who is 9 weeks old always looks so comfortable in it, almost always falling asleep in it as soon as we start driving.
Easy to bring in and out of the car.
Super easy to clean if baby has a little vomit. We were able to remove all fabric parts of the seat, pop in the was for a clean and then easily put back together.
Great quality, you won't be disappointed.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$289.00.

Car ModelVolkswagen toureg
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Katie, thank you so much for leave your wonderful review of the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity NEOS capsule. If you can assist with anything at all in the future, please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com kind regards, the Britax team.

Shannen1993

Shannen1993Perth, WA

love it

have just purchased for baby number 3. It is just so easy to use, connect to pram and fits in ease next to 2 other seats. Best purchase by far.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$289.00.

Car ModelHolden Cruze JH
Pram TypeSteelcraft Strider Compact
Leah

LeahCanberra 2600, ACT

Bub loves it!

Bub’s really comfortable with it. I could tell he’s so happy when using it as he can fall asleep. We usually use it when roaming around with the pram too. The fabric is not that good though, I just need to remove the lints every now and then. Otherwise, great choice!

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Kingdom Online store.

Baby Capsules

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS compares to other Baby Capsules

Lucinda

Lucinda

Love it!

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$298.00.

Car ModelMazda 6
Pram TypeSteelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe Edition
Suzanne

SuzanneCentral, SA

Disappointed & unsafe

I am very dissatisfied with this capsule, the straps that sit across my babies thighs did into him making him uncomfortable & his head always flops forward regardless of adjusting the angle that it's set at. This concerns me quite a bit to the point I have now had to purchase another seat due to safety concerns of his head flopping so far forward that I am concerned it will restrict his airways or break his neck with sudden impact. I thought this was meant to be a safe seat for our babies & I feel it's extremely dangerous with my experience

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$298.00.

Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R
Pram TypeSteelcraft Agile Elite
Sanjeev K.

Sanjeev K.Sydney, NSW

Good capsule, reasonably priced

We used the capsule for about 9 months - although would have preferred those with range 0-4 yrs to save some money. Baby bunting could waive off our fee for installation but they didn't and on top of that, they sold us a towel worth $15 to install it in the car. Bad experience on installation part.

Purchased in July 2018.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sanjeev K, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are sorry to hear about your experience. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Pitpat

PitpatHobart, TAS

From Newborn this is pretty much a must

Purchased in November 2016 at Mother Goose for A$475.00.

Car ModelSubaru Outback 5GEN
Pram TypeBaby Jogger City Select
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Pitpat, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and the great feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

AlyssaV

AlyssaV

Handy, but not worth the price

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$298.00.

Car ModelHyundai Tucson TL
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Don’t give up on the capsule too soon

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Claire R, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Unity NEOS. If you have any further questions please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Bek

BekSydney

Not practical

Fritz

FritzSUMA PARK

Safety and reliability are the first choice.

The brand has always had its own choice, this brand is recommended by others, focusing on child safety seats, safe and reliable is the first choice. Exquisite workmanship, the little baby at home is very fond of sitting. Tilt adjustment is also very convenient. The baby is sitting up and not crying, it’s much easier to go out now.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Fritz, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Mika

Mika

The perfect capsule if you don’t plan on moving the base

I was thinking of getting to black version with ISO technology and also it has the bamboo fabric which is super soft but was told by the sales assistant that I wouldn’t need it since the ISO is good if you plan to move the car seat which we don’t. It’s super easy to get baby in and out, and it’s very sturdy!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mika, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Very easy to connect with pram

I bought this so I could use it as a travel system on my Steelcraft Agile Elite pram (dark chambray). Very convenient to click in and out of the pram but now the hood on the pram does not cover over the capsule leaving the baby's head facing and exposed to the elements. I am now looking for a brand new pram so the hood covers the capsule and matches it. I had to buy a new capsule as the travel system adapters did not actually fit with the pram it came with.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Riara, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

KashaamAdelaide

The perfect capsule travel system

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kashaam, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Thank you!

Jess R

Jess RSwan Hill

Excellent, highly recommend. Worth the money

I decided to purchase the Unity for my 2nd baby as my first was larger and only lasted 3 months before he was too big, so I wanted a capsule that would last. Easy to install and take out, I purchased the attachments for my pram and his made it easier with everyday tasks. Easy to carry and my daughter was nice and comfy. We are still using it today (as a car seat) and she is almost 9 months old and still plenty of room until the height marker. I have definitely got my monies worth out of it.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jess R, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

beckelljess

beckelljessAU

Love it

So easy and what a great idea! Its not bulky or heavy and goes straight on to the pram! I gad no idea any such thing existed!
It is easy to maneuver and easy to wash and wipe down. Never had any issues with it at all! Highly recommended. Glad we did our research and came accross this!

This has been amazing!

My baby and family has loved this from birth and still using at 9 months. She has her best sleeps in it when she falls asleep in the car and then Cary her inside! Easy to put in and pull out, easy enough to just have one base between my car and dads, we haven’t even needed to buy a second base.

Ells

EllsMelbourne

Good Capsule

Josh

JoshNewcastle

As good as advertised

We've had the capsule since our youngest was born. She is still in it at 6 months, now. The easy of use in getting the capsule from the car and onto the pram is fantastic, it really works as well as we had hoped it would. Our girl loves being in there too, she often falls asleep in it. When we get home, we just bring it inside and she stays asleep. Perfect.

Bought at Baby Bunting and they installed it for us. Also a bonus of using the capsule is that is cheap to have in both cars, because you just need two bases. Baby Bunting sold us an ex-rental base for our second car for only about $60

shirley_mum17

shirley_mum17Carnegie

Its ok not the best

Not that easy as often i have fix the hood. It is compatible with my car and pram with an adapter. Not so easy to install and leaving untidy belt. My baby did fit securely but didnt look comfy particularly after the hip braces fitted on. Overall it is ok but wishes that i purchase another product that has practicl hood and rain cover attached.

Review collected in partnership with Britax Safe-n-Sound

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier reviews

Erin Fasked

Hi
I am purchasing a unity neos capsule but can’t figure out if it is compatible with the babyjogger city elite 3 wheel pram?
Also if it is which of the adapters to purchase.
Thanks in advance

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Erin F, thanks for your question. Britax have only produced adapters for the 2013STD (2013 series) Safe-n-Sound Unity Capsule with integrated Click & Go adapters for the Baby Jogger City Select and Baby Jogger City Mini. No other models have been tested apart from the 2 mentioned above. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Erin F

Are there any 3 wheel joggers that are compatible with the unity Neos?
I have only found the bob revolution which appears to work with it.
Thanks again.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Erin F, thanks for your question. In the current Steelcraft range, no unfortunately we do not have any 3 wheel prams. Correct we do have the Bob Revolution Pro. In relation to other brands, I am unsure of the compatibility.
Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Eve

Eveasked

Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi Britax. I have receieved the britax safe n sound unity neos capsule. I read above about adaptors to suit a baby jogger city select pram (which is the pram I have) and followed the link however I noticed it states for model 40/A/2013. The capsule I have says 40/B/2013. Will the adaptors work for this capsule or is there adaptors that will? Thank you

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Eve, thanks for your question. Yes, the 40/B/2013 can be used with the Baby Jogger City Select using the Britax CLICK & GO Receivers City Select. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Rachel J.

Rachel J.asked

Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Looking to purchase this particular capsule and was wondering what adapters we would need to make it compatible to use with our baby jogger city select pram (purchase in 2013)? Thankyou!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Rachel J. Thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier Neos can connect to the Baby Jogger City Select using the adapters advertised in the below link from our website:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the safe-n-Sound team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives