4Safety 1st One Safe Infant Carrier

Safety 1st One Safe Infant Carrier Questions & Answers

Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.

Does this capsule fit the steelcraft strider deluxe edition?.

Rose Z.
Rose Z.

What adaptors do I need to fit a Britax Safe and Sound unity to a Safety First Wanderer?

Pammy
Pammy

Do the adapters for safety first visto stroller fit this aswell as maxi cosi capsule

Kate
Kate

Hi there, can this capsule be used on a Joolz Geo pram?

jen.mcsweeney.9

Hi, is the line safe capsule compatible with a baby jogger coty select pram?

MadyMac
MadyMac

Hello

I’m just needing to be pointed into the right direction.

We have the Safety First One Safe Infant Capsule and need to fit it to the Safety First Wanderer Pram- what connections/adapters will I need?

Mel P.
Mel P.

I know his is an old post, but I’m wondering if you ever got an answer? We’ve got a Wanderer and am wondering the same thing

anix2k
anix2k

Is steelcraft baby capsule compatible with safety first wanderer x stroller, may ge even with an adapter?

Hayden t
Hayden t

Hi there can a safety 1st capsule adapt to a mountain buggy urban jungle? cheers

Lisa
Lisa

Will a safety first wanderer fit a britax safe and sound unity capsule? If so what adapters do I need?

Alicante27

I have absolutely no idea. I think both safety first or Britax will be able to give you a conclusive answer and the name of the adapters. From memory, the Britax website was pretty helpful for this kind of information.

Fay
Fay

Hi i am having problems when trying to remove this carrier from the safety 1st wanderer it seems like its a two mans job. I tried to do thats on my own but its hard to press the 2 buttons on the side and lift without it locking again.

1st time mum please help i must be doing something wrong.fay

kim
kim

Hi Fay, yes this is tricky to do especially with a large baby in it. You'll get faster at it. In fact you probably already are. I have small hands but can (awkwardly grasp) the round bases if the handle with both hands then reach with my middle fingers to press the red release buttons. I lift and then rest the capsule back almost in place in a way that the bracket can't quite click back in while readjusting my grip to carry the handle conventionally. Hard to explain in words but with practice is a (typically) smooth series of three movements. I love my travel system. It's worth mastering this manouvre.

Zoe.t
Zoe.t

Hi there i have the safety 1st shuttle pram and a mountain buggy bassinet. I was just wondering if these two were compatible at all and if so where do i buy the adaptors?? Thanks

Safety 1st   DM

Hi Zoe, unfortunately we don't sell adaptors for the Mountain Buggy Bassinet. We only sell adaptors for the Maxi-Cosi infant carriers. Hope this helps. Thank you

Robyn k
Robyn k

Hi, can I still purchase this product anywhere? Thanks!

cj0044
cj0044

I spoke to the company that produces these at the melb baby expo. Apparently this capsule is currently out of production as they have moved the machinery to another location and have not yet resumed manufacturing. I tried to get one everywhere with no luck - ended up buying second hand. Maybe best call them to find out when it will be back on the market.

Tracey
Tracey

Can you use these capsules with valco baby prams?

Safety 1st   DM

Hi Tracey, The Safety 1st One Safe Infant Carrier is only compatible with the Safety 1st Shuttle Stroller.

Goldfishstar
Goldfishstar

We've just brought a Safety First Wanderer and would like to know which capsules we can attach to it please? Bubs is due in Jan, so we want to get a head start...

Thanks :)

Alicante27

Under the specs tab is says the Maxi Cosi Mico Capsule is compatible with it.

Safety 1st   DM

The Safety 1st Wanderer Stroller is compatible with Maxi-Cosi Infant Carriers.

sophie
sophie

I have the saftey first one capsual thats is compatible with it

Thalia B
Thalia B

How do you attach the safety one infant carrier to the wanderer? The adapters it came with dont look like they can attach to the capsule

Missyleigh

Please I need help with instillation. I have read the instructions and followed them but the seat seems to have too much movement in it. The only videos I can find online are for the overseas models without the tether strap. Does anyone have any tips to help with the installation of this seat? I live in the country and there is no where close to get the seat professionally looked at. Please help!!

mumma2one

Hi Morgan, you need to find a 'locking clip' or 'gated buckle' or 'H clip' to secure the car seatbelt firmly around the capsule base. This keeps the belt tight to significantly reduce the side to side movement when wobbled. A small amount of movement is fine. Sone seats and capsule come with these supplied but this one unfortunately doesnt. Hope that helps.

Missyleigh

Where do I buy one of these clips from?

WA consumer
WA consumer

If you are on Facebook, try joining the group called "Child restraints. Is your child restrained correctly." If you post photos of the seat installed, people will reply with advice. There are professional fitters in the group.

I had the seat installed and they used a gated buckle to firm up the fitting. The gated buckles are fiddly to use if you haven't used them before.

damore_Angela
damore_Angela

Hi there. Is this capsule compatible with Maxi cosi Adaptors foe pram? And what is the safety rating, 1 or 5 I'm a bit confused by that. That

mumma2one

Hi, the capsule is compatible with Maxi Cosi adaptors once the shuttle adaptors are removed. It doesn't 'click' in but is a very secure, firm fit on my bugaboo maxi cosi adaptors.

The capsule received a 5 star safety rating one year and then 1 star the next but that is more to do with CREP changing their testing as the actual capsule did not change. Personally I dont think CREP results are the be all and end all as they test so few of the available restraints on the market.

Jesse Perese
Jesse Perese

Hi I do not have the adapter for the kids kreation travel system so I was wondering where I will be able to purchase one and also a capsule carrier? Apparently the kids kreation is the same as your one first safety ones. Thank you

Safety 1st   DM

Hi Jesse, that is correct our Safety 1st One Safe adaptors will fit. Please get in contact with our customer service department and they will be able to locate the nearest store that has them. Thank you

1300 809 526

dannielle.hare
dannielle.hare

Hi can you please advise if the safety 1st 2012 model capsule fits the current model bertini envy stroller please ( I know the stroller comes with adapters so just checking these are compatible

Safety 1st   DM

Hi Danielle, yes. Both models of the One Safe Infant Capsule are compatible with the Bertini Envy.

jen.mcsweeney.9

Is this capsule compatible with the safety first wanderer stroller?

Safety 1st   DM

Hi Jen, yes that is correct. The One Safe infant carrier is compatible with the Wanderer.

christalina
christalina

Hi i've just bought a second hand capsule and the stamp on the base says December 2011 does this mean this is the older (5 star) or newer (1 star) CREP rating? It's all a bit overwhelming as this is my first child and it seems to be very complicated.The one i purchased is black in colour is the older one a different colour?Any help would be appreciated.

mumma2one

Hi Christalina, the capsule itself has not changed, it was the crep testing and requirements which changed to see it go from 5 stars to 1. Personally I take crep ratings with a pinch of salt as the test so few of the available child restraints on the market. All child restraints must meet Australian standards which are extremely high and safe. Ensure you have it correctly installed and it will be as 'safe' as any other seat. 70% of carseats are incorrectly installed in Australia, which is a very scary statistic. :)

Safety 1st   DM

Hi Chistalina, Your second hand capsule dated December 2011 is a 5 star CREP rating capsule and is certified by Australian Standards. In 2013 our capsule received a one star CREP rating, where in fact, they are the same product - and thanks mumma2one.

Get an answer from our members and Safety 1st representatives