Sam's Local Plumbing

Sam's Local Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Affordable Plumbers

Got the job done quickly and cleaned the mess created by them. Knowledgeable plumbers who helped me in installing the skylight. Done a fantastic job even we discussed about other minor jobs. Would use them again as their price is quite cheap. Happy customers!

Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very over priced

Service was fine but it cost $420 for 1 hour's work to change 3 washers. To be fair, I was given some information prior: the cost to change a washer is $140 but I assumed that most of this cost would be for a call out charge and that 3 washers would not be 3 times the cost. As it was my mother-in-law's house and she finds having people in the house very stressful, I had little option other than to proceed.

Very helpfull

The recent rain caused a leak in our single storey unit. The water was leaking down to the heater inside and puddling near the heater. Found Sam's Local Plumbing in yellow pages and rang them. A plumber from the company attended the property and assessed the problem. He then gave me a quote to fix the issue. He got on with the job as soon as I approved the quote and made a deposit . Young man was kind enough to give me senior's discount as well.
Will definitely be ringing them again if I'm in need of a plumber.

Rates and Fees

A pleasure to deal with this team

We had Alex come over to look my blocked toilet in my home and we truly appreciate his punctuality and his honesty during his assessment. The pipe line was broken and he advised us to do pressure jetting so that the blockage can be cleared. Completed all works within time and after work he packed the equipment and cleaned the toilet area. Not only he was friendly, he demonstrated great knowledge on resolving plumbing matters and we highly recommend him and his team to anyone who requires their service.

Rates and Fees

Roof leak resolved in one day!

Have used this company regularly from past two years. Recently used them for leaking between roof and perbola at back side of the house. I know the roof work was bit tricky due to how the perbola was build but the guys finally fixed it with lots of hard work. Got a good price from them with discounts as always. No hesitation in recommending them and their products which is supplied and installed.

Chrissie N

Chrissie NAustralian Capital Territory

Hugely overpriced quote, bad customer service

Rates and Fees

Perfect plumbers in terms of work and price!

We had a drain that was completely blocked. Plumber was able to come out the same day I called him. He was a lifesaver! He really went out to find the root of the problem. Job sorted out within one hour of calling. Very happy with the price and I will refer to all my friends. Thanks.

Derek from Canterbury

Derek from CanterburyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a scam

petikirige

petikirigeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Avoid Avoid Avoid!!!

Avoid them at all costs!
Sam's gives overpriced, misleading quotes. Dishonest, unreliable and utterly rude.
Even the Fair Trading watchdog has launched court action against this plumbing group for misleading advertising (see https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6001575/fair-trading-watchdog-launches-court-action-against-plumbing-group/)
Sadly this site hasn't a "no star" option, because Sam's doesn't deserve any!

Roof work done efficiently

Their plumber did a brilliant job cleaning and applying liquid flashing on the roof around the deck tight to seal it so that when it rains heavily water cannot pound around the deck tight and flow behind the heater in the wall. The plumber also cleared my drain using high- pressure jetting setting when I asked them there is a sink blockage in my kitchen. I can see their sincerity and dedication. I felt like they truely cared and really wanted the best for their client. Professional plumbers!

Mixer tap repaired well

I have used these guys twice now and their standard of the work has been great. Last time I called them for an emergency repair of my leaking mixer tap which does not stop. One of their staff came and adviced to install new basin mixer tap and emergency stops. That was an genuine advice and the plumber replaced it after my approval. They cleaned up after themselves and explained everything they did. The price was cheap which included a $100 discount. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Rates and Fees

Made a hard job into a easy one

They gave a solid quote for a blocked sink job using the camera to ensure that I have understood the extent of the job. The sink was not draining properly. Last year I had issues with main drain and was completely blocked. The plumber setted up high pressure jetting machine to clear the blockage until the drain would be cleared. After that was done there was no more blocked sink. I was very satisfied with the plumbing work they completed at my property. Would not hesitate to recommend them to other local people.

Rates and Fees

Would not know what to do without you guys

I was unlucky to have a roof leak in this rainy weather and was searching for a plumber who could re-capp and re-settle my roof tiles. Fortunately, found your team through 'The leader' newspaper. Just dialled their office once, then they came my house and looked my roof issues. The plumber's communications to us was awesome. Plumber called us before reaching my house to inform they are coming and after two days completing the work. Great plumbers to deal with who provided me a standard work. Their price was half the price from other quotes I got.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Use caution when dealing with Sams local Plumbing

Sams Local Plumbing attended the job, then charged for camera work that they could not do and then later said would not be able to do. When i requested a refund i was given the runaround before being told to bad.

Rates and Fees

Gas leak issue solved promptly

Excellent Service

We moved to our new house last week and later came to know that the roof tiles were cracked. I quickly called different plumbers and asked for their quotes. Sam's Local Plumbing provided me a fair quote with some discounts. Also, the materials ordered came on the same day. The valley gutters were sealed and did pointing in positions needed on the roof. My father is very tough on plumbing works exspecially roof work. It is very hard to make him satisfied but after their work he was happy and advised me to use Sam's Local Plumbing for any plumbing works in future.

Roof repair done perfectly

I engaged with Sam's Local Plumbing for my rental property in Coburg. Had issues with the roof which was leaking. I called these plumbers and asked them to do a inspection. It's been a while I have painted the roof so asked them to clean, paint and replace the broken tiles which lead to leaking. Their team came out and assisted with the works I asked for. Me and my partner is extremely happy to recommend them for all plumbing works.

Knowledgeable Plumbers

I called them for a gas line issue. Got a quote and after two days I approached them to come home to do the job. The plumber who came was an senior plumber and he did a gas drop test on the gas line as the appliance where not lighting. In order to resolve this issue he carried out a full gas renewal from the gas meter running around the external wall of my property connecting up to the hot water unit in the roof space. Very happy with the gas installation. They did the job within my budget and reduced about $2000 for the work. Thanks to the plumber and their company for a job well done.

Leaking sink

My sink was leaking from one week and tried fixing it at home. But failed many times and then approached Sam's Local Plumbing. They booked me for the next day as they were fully booked on the day I called. Plumber came at early 7 am and diagnosed my sink. He shutdown the water supply of the property and ordered a sink tapware to replace with the old one.He even gave other option to seal the existing tapware but that wouldn't be a long term solution and thus I approved their quote for changing tapware. Along with sink I had issue with my ensuite bathroom plug and waste. He even solved that issue for me. Very honest plumbers. I am pleased with their service.

Happy Customer!

I had no idea from two months why my water bills were high and then I turned off my main water but still my meter was running. I called different plumbers to find out what the problem was but no one could find it. Then I tried Sam's Local Plumbing, a water leak specialist came to help me. After his inspection I came to know that my current pipping and lines were damaged and need to replace all of them. He replaced everything and I tested, this time there is no leakage. We were ready to pay them without doubt because the plumber did an excellent job and we trust him that he provided us a fair price.