Sam's Local Plumbing

Sam's Local Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Would not know what to do without you guys

I was unlucky to have a roof leak in this rainy weather and was searching for a plumber who could re-capp and re-settle my roof tiles. Fortunately, found your team through 'The leader' newspaper. Just dialled their office once, then they came my house and looked my roof issues. The plumber's communications to us was awesome. Plumber called us before reaching my house to inform they are coming and after two days completing the work. Great plumbers to deal with who provided me a standard work. Their price was half the price from other quotes I got.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Use caution when dealing with Sams local Plumbing

Sams Local Plumbing attended the job, then charged for camera work that they could not do and then later said would not be able to do. When i requested a refund i was given the runaround before being told to bad.

Rates and Fees

Gas leak issue solved promptly

Excellent Service

We moved to our new house last week and later came to know that the roof tiles were cracked. I quickly called different plumbers and asked for their quotes. Sam's Local Plumbing provided me a fair quote with some discounts. Also, the materials ordered came on the same day. The valley gutters were sealed and did pointing in positions needed on the roof. My father is very tough on plumbing works exspecially roof work. It is very hard to make him satisfied but after their work he was happy and advised me to use Sam's Local Plumbing for any plumbing works in future.

Roof repair done perfectly

I engaged with Sam's Local Plumbing for my rental property in Coburg. Had issues with the roof which was leaking. I called these plumbers and asked them to do a inspection. It's been a while I have painted the roof so asked them to clean, paint and replace the broken tiles which lead to leaking. Their team came out and assisted with the works I asked for. Me and my partner is extremely happy to recommend them for all plumbing works.

Knowledgeable Plumbers

I called them for a gas line issue. Got a quote and after two days I approached them to come home to do the job. The plumber who came was an senior plumber and he did a gas drop test on the gas line as the appliance where not lighting. In order to resolve this issue he carried out a full gas renewal from the gas meter running around the external wall of my property connecting up to the hot water unit in the roof space. Very happy with the gas installation. They did the job within my budget and reduced about $2000 for the work. Thanks to the plumber and their company for a job well done.

Leaking sink

My sink was leaking from one week and tried fixing it at home. But failed many times and then approached Sam's Local Plumbing. They booked me for the next day as they were fully booked on the day I called. Plumber came at early 7 am and diagnosed my sink. He shutdown the water supply of the property and ordered a sink tapware to replace with the old one.He even gave other option to seal the existing tapware but that wouldn't be a long term solution and thus I approved their quote for changing tapware. Along with sink I had issue with my ensuite bathroom plug and waste. He even solved that issue for me. Very honest plumbers. I am pleased with their service.

Happy Customer!

I had no idea from two months why my water bills were high and then I turned off my main water but still my meter was running. I called different plumbers to find out what the problem was but no one could find it. Then I tried Sam's Local Plumbing, a water leak specialist came to help me. After his inspection I came to know that my current pipping and lines were damaged and need to replace all of them. He replaced everything and I tested, this time there is no leakage. We were ready to pay them without doubt because the plumber did an excellent job and we trust him that he provided us a fair price.

Rates and Fees

The worst local plumber, never to deal with

The reasons?
1.They will waste your time. I have made 3times appointment with Sam's.
The second time, after 40min appointment , I had a call to its office and got answer:They can not go to my house because too busy!
Third time, Finally, Sam's staff came to my place to do a quotation after 45min appointed time.

2.The extremely high quotation price。
For my kitchen sink and gas cooktop, its quotation is nearly nine time high than other plumbers'. It is $14,916! other plumbers only charge $1650~1500 only!

3. They charge quotation fee $99 if not accept their offer! And, Sam's staff and its AD never , ever state this cost at all. It is not right.

Honest and reliable plumbers

Great Team and Service

Absolute life saver

I called Sam's Local Plumbing on a Sunday early morning because it was water everywhere due to roof leaking in my bedroom as well as garage. The plumber Alex on-call was very professional, and kind enough to give me complementary advice on how to temporarily stop the leak. I am extremely greatful for the support and wouldn't hesitate to contact them again for any emergency plumbing jobs. Couldn't have done without you.

Quick response and competent work

Brilliant Customer Service

Ron & Kathy L.

Ron & Kathy L.Dickson 2602, ACT

Onsite quote more than $200 higher than phone quote.

Excellent work.

We recently had your roof works done by this company. The service they provide was excellent. The price maybe a bit higher than a one man company, but it's worth paying for the service they provide. They also guarantee their works with a compliance certificate.
5 Stars for the service.
Good job guys.

Excellent Customer Service

Outrageous overcharging

We had a leaky tap in our kitchen, so called Sam's pluming to replace. Didn't turn up for the arrange time on the first day, but did make it the next. Quoted $630 to change tap, which we agreed to as we both work and the leaking water might have damaged the cabinets. They took about 15 min to install new tap.
Invoiced us for $750, despite the original quote being $120 less. When we looked up price of tap online, it was less than $115.
Lesson learnt - always get quotes! And NEVER use Sam's plumbing.

Fixed leaking toilet very well

Thank you Sam's Local Plumbing for sending a plumber at such short notice. My cistern was leaking from the bottom and also want to replace the plastic cistern with a ceramic one. A friendly plumber Steven arrived at my place. He diagnosed the problem and gave me the quote. After approval of the quote he ordered the ceramic cistern and its parts. He did a wonderful job in a way I was fully satisfied. Great attention to detail, it was a very transparent process and he was well prepared for the job. He completed the work within two hours. Highly recommended.

Reasonable cost and professional service

I agree totally with the reviews on Sam's Local Plumbing professionalism, expert knowledge and reliability. They replaced pipes to suit the new installation of hot water system. The plumber recommended a perfect instant hot water system for me. He made the whole installation of the new and removal of the old system a seamless process. They used quality materials to do the work and that itself show the standard of the company. I am glad I have used a company like them who have their standards and policies and not a local one which would rip me off. Sam's prices were fixed in a way a common person can afford. I would definitely go with this plumbing group again in future for their high standards.