Samson Cycles

Ravi

RaviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Truly genuine and super quality

After buying two bikes from Samson cycles we still cannot decide whether their customer service beats their price and quality or vice versa. Truly genuine people.

Definitely recommend considering Samson cycles if you are thinking to purchase a bike for daily use.

Ronan

RonanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service you can't beat anywhere else.

Been to Samson Cycles on multiple occasions and have always been impressed by the opening hours and friendly staff. Also the prices were lower than other bike shops in the area.

Store LocationSamson Cycles Brunswick

Great place to buy a bike..

I went into buy a part for my very old bike, and walked out with a new flat bar road bike for a very modest cost and for not much more than fixing my old bike which is 25 years old. Best thing I have done great bike and great service and Ryan and his wife are extremely nice.

Sampson Cycles

Really friendly staff. I went to Sampson Cycles with my daughter to buy a bike for her. Ryan was honest with me and told me he did not have the right bike size for my daughter. Great to her he wasn’t trying to convince me to make an incorrect purchase. When my daughter is older and grows out of her current bike, I will definitely go back to Sampson Cycled to purchase a bike for her.

Store LocationSampson Cycles
Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sampson Cycles

Really friendly service. I went in with my daughter to purchase a bike for her. Ryan was honest in telling me the bikes in the store were too big for my daughter. Once my daughter outgrows her current bike, I will definitely be returning to Sampson Cycles to purchase a new bike for her.

Store LocationSampson Cycles
Skye

SkyeCoburg

Excellent local bike shop

I bought my daughter’s bike here and had many of our bikes fixed here and Ryan is always helpful and has competitive prices. Open hours are great and location on the bike path and train line is super handy. Would definitely recommend to all. 5/5 no question!

Excellent Local Bike Shop

Bought two three speed city bikes from the guys at Sampson. Fantastic service and really helpful even if it's just a puncture.

Friendly and helpful

I purchased a bike from these guys a couple of years ago and it is great. Every time I take it in to be serviced they have been friendly and helpful

Good bikes at great prices.

I have bought two bikes here over the years and every time I need a service or something looked at I’ve always found staff helpful and the prices very competitive. I have sent many friends here.

Awesome products

The coolest please for vintage bike lovers. Great service and great people! Lovely to deal with. Highly recommend. Will come back for more accessories of my bike.

Lovely people to deal with

Love people to deal with, great bike at a good price and they are very helpful, even going out of there way to fix my wheel when I was in a rush on one occasion :)

Excellent quality at a very fair price

I can only agree with the other reviews, great products, great prices. Had my city bike for 400 for a year now and riding it every day, I couldn't be happier.

Zig Azaghi

Zig AzaghiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What I was looking for

Gerard Borg

Gerard Borgmelbourne

Great service and excellent product

Went into the shop not really knowing what bike was best for me and ended up walking out with a brand new Urban-7 flat bar road bike. The staff were very well informed and super helpful. I have been using the bike everyday and it has been awesome. Very Happy!!!
Price, quality and service

JDCC

JDCCMelbourne

Excellent Service and Products

Went in to Samson cycles after reviewing other bike options in the area. The staff were very friendly and the bikes were good quality and, most importantly, well assembled. The shop is next to a train station but on a quiet street, allowing you to test the bike safely. Staff never made us feel pressured and they were very informative. The bike itself is very nice.
Price, Service, Location