Samson Cycles

VIC, Brunswick, Online Store (See All)
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Samson Cycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Terrible repairing service

Bike not fixed on time. Not fully and detailed checked as they told they would do. They put me as a cyclist at a great risk for not fixing the bike properly.

Very helpful

I needed help with skates, solved the issue and fixed promptly, very friendly and helpful, good service and nice store,
would recommend.

Best bike shop I have dealt with for a long time

I am a regular cyclist and have found this place to be my 'go to' bike shop over many years. They have everything I need from chain oil and tubes where nothing is too much trouble. The other day I had a disc brake problem and they fixed it up for free. Samson bikes are great value for money and very popular everywhere. So happy I can recommend Samson Cycles to anyone who rides a bike. Richard

Ravi
RaviGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Truly genuine and super quality

After buying two bikes from Samson cycles we still cannot decide whether their customer service beats their price and quality or vice versa. Truly genuine people.

Definitely recommend considering Samson cycles if you are thinking to purchase a bike for daily use.

Ronan
RonanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service you can't beat anywhere else.

Been to Samson Cycles on multiple occasions and have always been impressed by the opening hours and friendly staff. Also the prices were lower than other bike shops in the area.

Pat
Pat

Great place to buy a bike..

I went into buy a part for my very old bike, and walked out with a new flat bar road bike for a very modest cost and for not much more than fixing my old bike which is 25 years old. Best thing I have done great bike and great service and Ryan and his wife are extremely nice.

Sampson Cycles

Really friendly staff. I went to Sampson Cycles with my daughter to buy a bike for her. Ryan was honest with me and told me he did not have the right bike size for my daughter. Great to her he wasn’t trying to convince me to make an incorrect purchase. When my daughter is older and grows out of her current bike, I will definitely go back to Sampson Cycled to purchase a bike for her.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sampson Cycles

Really friendly service. I went in with my daughter to purchase a bike for her. Ryan was honest in telling me the bikes in the store were too big for my daughter. Once my daughter outgrows her current bike, I will definitely be returning to Sampson Cycles to purchase a new bike for her.

Skye
SkyeCoburg

Excellent local bike shop

I bought my daughter’s bike here and had many of our bikes fixed here and Ryan is always helpful and has competitive prices. Open hours are great and location on the bike path and train line is super handy. Would definitely recommend to all. 5/5 no question!

Excellent Local Bike Shop

Bought two three speed city bikes from the guys at Sampson. Fantastic service and really helpful even if it's just a puncture.

Friendly and helpful

I purchased a bike from these guys a couple of years ago and it is great. Every time I take it in to be serviced they have been friendly and helpful

Good bikes at great prices.

I have bought two bikes here over the years and every time I need a service or something looked at I’ve always found staff helpful and the prices very competitive. I have sent many friends here.

Jenni
JenniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome products

The coolest please for vintage bike lovers. Great service and great people! Lovely to deal with. Highly recommend. Will come back for more accessories of my bike.

Lovely people to deal with

Love people to deal with, great bike at a good price and they are very helpful, even going out of there way to fix my wheel when I was in a rush on one occasion :)

Excellent quality at a very fair price

I can only agree with the other reviews, great products, great prices. Had my city bike for 400 for a year now and riding it every day, I couldn't be happier.