Samsung 628L Top Mount

Samsung 628L Top Mount

SR624LSTC (Stainless) and SR625BLSTC (Black)

Disapointed after using it

Big black stainless great. But its noisy, too deep to reach down in.
Right draw won't open unless door is fully open, rubson seal door. Looking back regretnot topmount buying topmount.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,280.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
Hi Lisa, thanks for your feedback. We've sent you a PM requesting more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through? Lisa Samsung AU

Spacious..

I was very particular about having a single door fridge. I have seen other single door fridges and can see the difference. Found out to be effective and efficient while using it. Recommended for Single door.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys.

Internal Layout
Thanks for your review! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your Samsung Refrigerator. If you have any questions or need us to look into anything, feel free to send us a message. Our best point of contact is through our Facebook page so feel free to send us a PM. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Not very happy

The temperature and the door open and closing is fine it's that after I brought the fridge and used it for a month it then went into storage as I moved in with my partner when I pulled it out to use it again not even 6 months later the inside at the back was all cracked and wrecked nothing was up against it, it wasn't in the heat or anything so needless to say I wasn't happy.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
We're very sorry to hear what's happened Donnadoo, we can understand this would be very frustrating for you and we would like to be able to assist you. We have sent you a private message requesting for further details, when you get a chance can you please send that through so we can assist you? Jazz Samsung Australia

Love it

Purchased the fridge just under 2 years ago. For a medium fridge it has plenty of room. It's very quiet wouldn't even know it is on and the freezer height is perfect for a tall person. Very easy to clean inside and out. The stainless steel doesn't streak like most on the market. Very happy indeed!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

I love my new fridge

I absolutely love my new fridge I purchased in January 2018. It has so much space inside the fridge and the freezer. It only takes few minutes to freeze the food in the freezer. It was one of the wise decisions we made!! I highly recommend this fridge to anyone!

Best fridge I've ever owned

This is hands down the best fridge I've owned in my adult life. Not only is it the perfect size for small families but the ability to turn off the freezer on vacation is actually genius and I highly recommend for active families. The shelving is also wide which is super helpful when storing food for meal prep or even just christmas!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Really good

A very good purchase we have been really happy with our fridge , very easy to clean inside and out . It is a very quiet fridge and I love that it is so easy to change the temperature of the fridge and only have the fridge section running and not the freezer if needed . The size is perfect as well .

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Keeps cool but a tad noisy.

It is a two compartment fridge with a total capacity of 625 litres. I like the fridge as it is deeper than most other brands which means you can store longer objects or Pyrex dishes taking advantage of the depth. Space is not wasted here as the size of the freezer allows me to use freezer boxes and stack them up as again, the space in between the shelves are well spaced. There's plenty of shelves on the door and they are also deep which is good as I can store bottles without fear of them falling out when the kids yank hard to open the door.

I have had it for over 5 months now can attest to it keeping to temperature and the crisp compartment works well. Food keeps well in there. What prevents me giving it five stars is the fact that the compressor is extremely noisy when compared to an older LG fridge I got side by side with it. Overall, this is a value for money product and I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Wide, big space & energy ratings very good

Just bought it and very love it. Maintain the temperature, can make the freezer to normal fridge.
It's quit totally make different after change my old fridge.
Easy to clean & im using xtra protector for the base.
Colour only two option grey & dark gray...
Door can be swap with my preference

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Big fridge for fair price

biggest fridge for a fair price. Dual cooling system. I was comparing with other the french door fridge model as its similar price but smaller size. In the end decided to get this model as it's the biggest size, fair price and it's black, really match with our furniture. really happy with the purchase at HN.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Huge space.....good value....consistent cooling....energy efficient

Great fridge. Massive space, energy efficient and consistent cooling (doesn't freeze at the back). Best part is the top compartment can convert into fridge instead of freezer. Only negative is the temperature gauge is just a bar system so you don't really know what temperature your fridge is. My old fridge actually indicated the temperature in degrees.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Quiet, spacious, energy efficient fridge.

We've only owned this fridge for a couple of months but it seems to be of good quality and has great features. We have six children, including three teenage boys, and our 22 year old Westinghouse fridge was too small for the amount of food we wanted to keep in it.

This fridge is well designed with plenty of storage space and neat, durable interior compartments. The freezer is a good size, though we do run another freezer for storing our own lamb meat. The exterior has a modern stainless steel finish and looks neat and not out of place in our country kitchen.

This fridge is much quieter than our old one and has a four star energy rating, which has meant a small decrease on our electricity bill. I'm happy with our purchase and really hoping that this Samsung lasts a long while.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Dear All, Less than a month ago, I bought a brand new SR624LSTC, Samsung fridge. Everything was fine except the noise level, keeping me a little bit crazy. The noise does not go away at all. Compared with my previous two fridges, this one is very noisy. I bought it from the GoodGuys. I reached out to GoodGuys but no resolution. What should I do now? It is really annoying. Look for support and suggestions. Thanks a lot. Jiao
I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing some noise issues with your fridge, Jiao. In this case, I would suggest contacting our Support Team on 1300 362 603, our team will be able to look into this and have this issue resolved in no time. Jazz Samsung AustraliaJiao, how did you go? I was looking at getting this model until I read your comment about noise.

I brought this unit 16/4/18 good size but big part of fridge is not keeping cold and top is freezing checked settings seem to be set as per manual. Any ideas?
Hi Bill, we're so sorry to hear of the troubles you have been facing with your fridge. I'd suggest getting in touch with our support team who will be happy to assist you further. They can be reached on > 1300 362 603 Sara Samsung Australia

I just bought this Fridge and it’s really noisy. I thought it was zero noise.. is this normal?
Hi there, sorry to hear that. There could be a fault with your unit, please give us a call on 1300 362 603 or reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter and we'll organise service for you.SK15, how did you go with the noise issue?

Samsung SR624LSTC (Stainless)Samsung SR625BLSTC (Black)
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Number of Shelves44
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 11
Weight91 kg91 kg
Door Hinge RightRight
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity