Samsung 628L Top Mount

• Internal Layout
Deb-77

Deb-77Gungahlin 2914, ACT

Great fridge

Love this fridge, as a family of 5 it is a great size & fits plenty of food. The freezer is also a good size & the fridge is nice & quite. Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2020 for $946.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
MickSamsung

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge, super efficient.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online.

KathSamsung
fried chicken

fried chickenACT

So efficient and quiet!

Before this refrigerator, we had a 20-year-old Westinghouse. It used a lot more energy than this and was a lot noisier. This is much quieter, like so much, and uses a considerable amount less energy. It has a nice clean design and the de-odorising filter in it doesn't make it stink. Well worth the price I paid.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
KathSamsung

Great to hear you are pleased with your Samsung refrigerator, Fried Chicken. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. Do reach out to us via private message, should you have any enquiries!

Kath

Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Samsung 628L Top Mount compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Lisa

LisaLithgow NSW

Disapointed after using it

Big black stainless great. But its noisy, too deep to reach down in.
Right draw won't open unless door is fully open, rubson seal door. Looking back regretnot topmount buying topmount.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,280.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
Lisa K.Samsung

Hi Lisa, thanks for your feedback. We've sent you a PM requesting more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Lisa

RA 2019

RA 2019Melbourne

Spacious..

I was very particular about having a single door fridge. I have seen other single door fridges and can see the difference. Found out to be effective and efficient while using it. Recommended for Single door.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys.

Samsung AUSamsung
Donnadoo

DonnadooPerth

Not very happy

The temperature and the door open and closing is fine it's that after I brought the fridge and used it for a month it then went into storage as I moved in with my partner when I pulled it out to use it again not even 6 months later the inside at the back was all cracked and wrecked nothing was up against it, it wasn't in the heat or anything so needless to say I wasn't happy.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
JasmineSamsung
Kylie D

Kylie DPerth

Love it

Purchased the fridge just under 2 years ago. For a medium fridge it has plenty of room. It's very quiet wouldn't even know it is on and the freezer height is perfect for a tall person. Very easy to clean inside and out. The stainless steel doesn't streak like most on the market. Very happy indeed!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Ash

AshNortheast, VIC

I love my new fridge

I absolutely love my new fridge I purchased in January 2018. It has so much space inside the fridge and the freezer. It only takes few minutes to freeze the food in the freezer. It was one of the wise decisions we made!! I highly recommend this fridge to anyone!

Ente

Ente

Best fridge I've ever owned

This is hands down the best fridge I've owned in my adult life. Not only is it the perfect size for small families but the ability to turn off the freezer on vacation is actually genius and I highly recommend for active families. The shelving is also wide which is super helpful when storing food for meal prep or even just christmas!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Evie

EvieBathurst

Really good

A very good purchase we have been really happy with our fridge , very easy to clean inside and out . It is a very quiet fridge and I love that it is so easy to change the temperature of the fridge and only have the fridge section running and not the freezer if needed . The size is perfect as well .

dogbert

dogbertWestern Australia, 6110

Keeps cool but a tad noisy.

WYD

WYDSydney, NSW

Wide, big space & energy ratings very good

Just bought it and very love it. Maintain the temperature, can make the freezer to normal fridge.
It's quit totally make different after change my old fridge.
Easy to clean & im using xtra protector for the base.
Colour only two option grey & dark gray...
Door can be swap with my preference

Chris

ChrisBrisbane

Big fridge for fair price

biggest fridge for a fair price. Dual cooling system. I was comparing with other the french door fridge model as its similar price but smaller size. In the end decided to get this model as it's the biggest size, fair price and it's black, really match with our furniture. really happy with the purchase at HN.

MTA

MTA

Huge space.....good value....consistent cooling....energy efficient

Great fridge. Massive space, energy efficient and consistent cooling (doesn't freeze at the back). Best part is the top compartment can convert into fridge instead of freezer. Only negative is the temperature gauge is just a bar system so you don't really know what temperature your fridge is. My old fridge actually indicated the temperature in degrees.

Joy63

Joy63AU

Quiet, spacious, energy efficient fridge.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

jenodonasked

SR625BLSTC (Black)

What setting should the fridge and freezer be on please, coolest for both?

David

In my experience, no. I use middle for freezer, one left of mid for fridge and have found the temps to be very good, under -18 C in the freezer, and under 3C in the fridge. There’s no need to go colder than that. (It’s always a good idea to have a thermometer though to check your own fridge.)

Thanks David.
I use middle for freezer but find I need to use more for fridge. I'm in QLD. The fridge doesn't get opened that often but we still get condensation. I'll get a thermometer.

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Purchased fridge 4 weeks ago and it makes a loud noise when the motor comes on is this normal, never had a fridge do this before

David

A loud noise ALL the time, or SOME of the time?
It’s a variable speed compressor, and makes significant noise for a while when it is first turned on from new (ie: the whole fridge at ambient temperature) or if you add a lot of warm items at one time. Normally the noise should not be very loud at all- in fact mostly almost inaudible.
The only other time it may make a little more noise than usual is after a defrost cycle.
That’s our experience anyway, hope that helps. It’s the variable speed compressor which helps make it so efficient on power.

AdaSamsung

Hi Cheryl, we have provided a link below with information on normal operating sounds of Samsung fridges.

If you believe the noise you are experiencing is abnormal, can you please send us a message to the link below so this can be looked into?

Ada

Jiao

Jiaoasked

SR625BLSTC (Black)

Dear All,
Less than a month ago, I bought a brand new SR624LSTC, Samsung fridge. Everything was fine except the noise level, keeping me a little bit crazy. The noise does not go away at all. Compared with my previous two fridges, this one is very noisy. I bought it from the GoodGuys. I reached out to GoodGuys but no resolution. What should I do now? It is really annoying. Look for support and suggestions. Thanks a lot. Jiao

Samsung AUSamsung

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing some noise issues with your fridge, Jiao. In this case, I would suggest contacting our Support Team on 1300 362 603, our team will be able to look into this and have this issue resolved in no time.

Jazz
Samsung Australia

Tony D
Tony D

Jiao, how did you go? I was looking at getting this model until I read your comment about noise.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives