Samsung 628L Top Mount

• Internal Layout

Deb-77

Deb-77Gungahlin 2914, ACT

Great fridge

Love this fridge, as a family of 5 it is a great size & fits plenty of food. The freezer is also a good size & the fridge is nice & quite. Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2020 for $946.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
MickSamsung

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge, super efficient.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online.

KathSamsung
fried chicken

fried chickenACT

So efficient and quiet!

Before this refrigerator, we had a 20-year-old Westinghouse. It used a lot more energy than this and was a lot noisier. This is much quieter, like so much, and uses a considerable amount less energy. It has a nice clean design and the de-odorising filter in it doesn't make it stink. Well worth the price I paid.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
KathSamsung

Great to hear you are pleased with your Samsung refrigerator, Fried Chicken. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. Do reach out to us via private message, should you have any enquiries!

Kath
Samsung AU

Lisa

LisaLithgow NSW

Disapointed after using it

Big black stainless great. But its noisy, too deep to reach down in.
Right draw won't open unless door is fully open, rubson seal door. Looking back regretnot topmount buying topmount.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,280.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
Lisa K.Samsung

Hi Lisa, thanks for your feedback. We've sent you a PM requesting more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Lisa
Samsung AU

RA 2019

RA 2019Melbourne

Spacious..

I was very particular about having a single door fridge. I have seen other single door fridges and can see the difference. Found out to be effective and efficient while using it. Recommended for Single door.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys.

Donnadoo

DonnadooPerth

Not very happy

The temperature and the door open and closing is fine it's that after I brought the fridge and used it for a month it then went into storage as I moved in with my partner when I pulled it out to use it again not even 6 months later the inside at the back was all cracked and wrecked nothing was up against it, it wasn't in the heat or anything so needless to say I wasn't happy.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
JasmineSamsung

Kylie D

Kylie DPerth

Love it

Purchased the fridge just under 2 years ago. For a medium fridge it has plenty of room. It's very quiet wouldn't even know it is on and the freezer height is perfect for a tall person. Very easy to clean inside and out. The stainless steel doesn't streak like most on the market. Very happy indeed!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Ash

AshNortheast, VIC

I love my new fridge

I absolutely love my new fridge I purchased in January 2018. It has so much space inside the fridge and the freezer. It only takes few minutes to freeze the food in the freezer. It was one of the wise decisions we made!! I highly recommend this fridge to anyone!

Ente

Ente

Best fridge I've ever owned

This is hands down the best fridge I've owned in my adult life. Not only is it the perfect size for small families but the ability to turn off the freezer on vacation is actually genius and I highly recommend for active families. The shelving is also wide which is super helpful when storing food for meal prep or even just christmas!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Evie

EvieBathurst

Really good

A very good purchase we have been really happy with our fridge , very easy to clean inside and out . It is a very quiet fridge and I love that it is so easy to change the temperature of the fridge and only have the fridge section running and not the freezer if needed . The size is perfect as well .

dogbert

dogbertWestern Australia, 6110

Keeps cool but a tad noisy.

WYD

WYDSydney, NSW

Wide, big space & energy ratings very good

Just bought it and very love it. Maintain the temperature, can make the freezer to normal fridge.
It's quit totally make different after change my old fridge.
Easy to clean & im using xtra protector for the base.
Colour only two option grey & dark gray...
Door can be swap with my preference

Chris

ChrisBrisbane

Big fridge for fair price

biggest fridge for a fair price. Dual cooling system. I was comparing with other the french door fridge model as its similar price but smaller size. In the end decided to get this model as it's the biggest size, fair price and it's black, really match with our furniture. really happy with the purchase at HN.

MTA

MTA

Huge space.....good value....consistent cooling....energy efficient

Great fridge. Massive space, energy efficient and consistent cooling (doesn't freeze at the back). Best part is the top compartment can convert into fridge instead of freezer. Only negative is the temperature gauge is just a bar system so you don't really know what temperature your fridge is. My old fridge actually indicated the temperature in degrees.

Joy63

Joy63AU

Quiet, spacious, energy efficient fridge.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Jiao

Jiaoasked

Dear All,
Less than a month ago, I bought a brand new SR624LSTC, Samsung fridge. Everything was fine except the noise level, keeping me a little bit crazy. The noise does not go away at all. Compared with my previous two fridges, this one is very noisy. I bought it from the GoodGuys. I reached out to GoodGuys but no resolution. What should I do now? It is really annoying. Look for support and suggestions. Thanks a lot. Jiao

Samsung AUSamsung

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing some noise issues with your fridge, Jiao. In this case, I would suggest contacting our Support Team on 1300 362 603, our team will be able to look into this and have this issue resolved in no time.

Jazz
Samsung Australia

Tony D

Jiao, how did you go? I was looking at getting this model until I read your comment about noise.

Bill

Billasked

I brought this unit 16/4/18 good size but big part of fridge is not keeping cold and top is freezing checked settings seem to be set as per manual. Any ideas?

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Bill, we're so sorry to hear of the troubles you have been facing with your fridge. I'd suggest getting in touch with our support team who will be happy to assist you further. They can be reached on > 1300 362 603

Sara
Samsung Australia

SK15

SK15asked

I just bought this Fridge and it’s really noisy. I thought it was zero noise.. is this normal?

PhilSamsung

Hi there, sorry to hear that. There could be a fault with your unit, please give us a call on 1300 362 603 or reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter and we'll organise service for you.

Tony D

SK15, how did you go with the noise issue?

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives