Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Bluetooth

Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Bluetooth

MPNs: 1091101505, 1091101506, SM-R810NZDAXSA and SM-R810NZKAXSA

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of smart watch / fitness tracker would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.5

• Battery Life
Amber W.

Amber W.Sydney, NSW

Very useful on the go.

My partner brought me a galaxy watch for our anniversary & I love it. Very good functionality, especially when your on the go. I can leave my phone in my bag, etc. & still receive notifications and calls through my watch. Also a good motivator for exercise with the tracking features. I can honestly say I have done more walking since getting the watch.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$400.00.

RubyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Watch still playing up after been sent for repair twice and been sent back with confidence. Worst every SAMSUNG

Took 6 hours to charge the batter and just after overnight it was 10% in the morning (sitting on shelf with no apps or anything on). Button plays up as before.

Purchased for A$499.00.

Very disappointed........

Purchased in April 2019 for A$350.00.

TracyB
TracyB
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Bluetooth compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Dawn

DawnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From reminding me to walk more, tracking my sleep and receiving msg on the go and calls on the go. I can see with flick what I have missed out on, reminds me of events really loving the Samsung watch

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$500.00.

Goutham K.

Goutham K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Smartwatch which does all the basic things we need.

This is my First Smartwatch. It's pretty decent it does all the basic stuff like counting steps, heart rate monitor, and sleep tracking. In my opinion sleep tracking is not the best compared to Fitbit fitness trackers. Overall it's good for its price range.

Purchased in November 2019 at Officeworks for A$299.00.

reach1973

reach1973

Samsung galaxy watch

Love my galaxy watch. We all have 1 in family so 3 here. Keeps motavation going to get steps done and floors . Never had a problem with any of ours

KathSamsung

Glad to hear you are currently loving your Samsung Galaxy Watch! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. Should you have any enquiries, please don't hesitate to send us a private message.

keren2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Purchased in May 2019 at Samsung Physical store for A$399.00.

KathSamsung

Hi Keren2. Sorry to hear of the experiences you've had with us so far and I would like to look further into this for you. If you would like me to do so, please send us a private message.

KathSamsung

Hi Keren, I have replied to your private message regarding the above. If you could check your inbox, it would be greatly appreciated.

Swet H.

Swet H.Sydney, NSW

Best gift for me

I never wanted to buy a smart watch because I thought it was just useless. Until I decided to buy myself the samsung watch which I cant live without everyday anymore. The best opyion I.lik is that I can read FB messages on my watch without appearing thag Ive already read it online. haha

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$499.00.

MickSamsung

Very bad battery life etc...

This is probably the worst rip of product on the market, and I too like JinkyG below, have the same issues. I have already taken it to a service centre, which they had it for approximately 2 hours i would think and said they could not re-produce the overheating or battery draining. I now have to take more time off work to go back to get it looked at again - it's hard to get to Fountain Gate for me, and probably to be told the same thing. This time I have taken photos of the draining battery and overheating. I lose OVER 50% battery overnight when in nightime mode, which I would have thought wouldn't use any. If I don't get this REPLACED I will be seeking legal advice.

Purchased in October 2019 at Optus for A$600.00.

Chips

ChipsSydney, NSW

Stylish watch

Love how light it is and how I can upload my photos as watchfaces. Battery last all done which is great, sometimes it doesn't sync with the phone when it rings it only notifies me a minute later that l have missed a call. Good step tracker. All in all its alright but not worth the price tag.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$499.00.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Awesome

Couldn't be happier with this watch. New face everyday feels like a new watch. The voice call quality is excellent. Battery life has been short...but I expect that to improve once the novelty factor wears off

Purchased in September 2019.

crippsprincess

crippsprincessAU

Average watch

I bought mine in nov 2018. Had it for 9 months, very good at the start, loved it. But then slowly dropped off, memory getting low, not that i downloaded apps to it, cailbre was off, randomly start talking to me, screen didnt turn on or flash when i wanted it to. Wore it swimming twice then it started to get worse. Samsung pay didnt work, stop syncing to my phone. Was becoming a nightmare. Sound started to distort. Decided to get rid of it. Wasnt worth what i paid for it $500

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hifi Home for A$500.00.

Jinky G.

Battery life is rubbish as well as the resolution from Samsung VOC

Purchased in May 2019.

Sree

Sree

Works well for everyone

Best smart watch you can find in market as it serves all your purposes, whether it is tracking your daily fitness activity or smart looking one with a lot of faces to choose from. Look at the smart watch gallery to get hundreds of apps to select from.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$300.00.

Monica

Monica

This is fantastic.

The watch was the best thing I could of spent & I love it so much & will buy one for my daughter and she loves it like me & I recommended it.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$499.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

AnnikaSydney

The watch doesnt work! Samsung wont refund my money!

Purchased in October 2018 at Samsung Online store for A$289.00.

Samsung AUSamsung
Annika

3 months to respond?!?!??!?!

GlobalVoyagerGirl

GlobalVoyagerGirlPerth, WA

Awesome

I bought the Galaxy Smart Watch after doing research into Smart Watch options. I got an amazing deal and paid $399 at Rebel Sport. I have been really pleased with the functionality. Every day I learn an additional feature. As well as being functional it is aesthetically nice too & comfortable to wear everyday.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Leanne

LeanneDarling Downs, QLD

Lovely watch, lousy battery

Purchased in December 2018.

Tech advice

Tech adviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great features with minimal setbacks

Here's my opinion from my experience with this watch (midnight black)
Pros:
1. Great watch faces
2. Bright AMOLED screen
3. The rotating bezel is really convenient
4. It's simple to use
5. Tells the time

Cons:
1. Battery life
2. Not many free apps supported

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$459.00.

K Chan

K ChanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

I've been eyeing a smartwatch for about a year. Almost bought the Gear S3/Gear sport a few times but s3 was a bit too big for my wrist and the Sport didnt look as good in my opinion. So when the galaxy watch came out, I ordered one right away. I've been extremely happy with my purchase. i think its one of the best looking and featured watch on the market.

My main uses
- notifications
- never miss a call or message if my phone is on silent
- vibrating alarm (so I dont wake up my wife.)
- step counter
- timer
- control my music

Purchased in September 2018 at Samsung Online store for A$299.40.