MPNs: 1091101505, 1091101506, SM-R810NZDAXSA and SM-R810NZKAXSA

3.4

• Battery Life

Kate
KateCentral West, NSW

Warranty is not as it seems

I loved my Samsung watch, every day use,simple and dependent on it. However if the sensor cover comes off the back, it will no longer charge ,even if you are still paying it off and warranty period is still current it is classified as a "missing part" Samsung will not fix or replace.

Purchased in June 2019 at Telstra Stores.

Just smashed it with a rock and best feeling ever. Do not waste your money on one.

piece of crop nothing else to say. The day you smash it with a rock is the day you get some satisfaction and value for money.. do not make the mistake of buying this piece of crap.

Purchased in December 2020 at Thr1ve for $250.00.

Ian
IanSouthwest, VIC

Lack of flexibility in loading Apps

Unable to load the Medisafe App. therefore the watch in lacking in flexibility and overpriced. The watch was bought for me on the basis I could use it to manage my medications this appears to be beyond the capability of the watch.

Purchased in December 2020 at The Good Guys.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Bluetooth compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

DimplesDimples

Great watch, terrible battery life

Purchased in August 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for $300.00.

DimplesDimples

Hi kath, thanks for replying. I really did like this watch, but the battery life was not for me.

NeilC
NeilC

Perfect Gift

I bought this watch as my gift to my wife. She's so ecstatic about it due to its many features which she loves and she has been enjoying it so far so i recommended it to those who plans to buy a smart watch.

Purchased in May 2020 at Costco for $250.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Bonnie
BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything I needed

I love this watch for work, I get all my notifications. But that not even what this watch is built for it has so many features for health stress, and now games love this watch

Purchased in September 2018 at Samsung for $499.00.

Vikas C
Vikas CAU

This is the worst we had

Watch played up after few months we had. Repaired 3 times and finally after we had no patience left, we raised it with next level.
That VOC lady offered replacement and after asking for refund she said that she will have to do paperwork and more time consuming but left on My wife to decide. She asked for refund to which she she refused and bluntly said we only have an option or replacement. I knew that she is doing all this to do less work which se mentioned before. We still have the watch sealed pack as we lodged the complaint with ACCC and other relevant body.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $445.00.

Amber W.
Amber W.Sydney, NSW

Very useful on the go.

My partner brought me a galaxy watch for our anniversary & I love it. Very good functionality, especially when your on the go. I can leave my phone in my bag, etc. & still receive notifications and calls through my watch. Also a good motivator for exercise with the tracking features. I can honestly say I have done more walking since getting the watch.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $400.00.

RubyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Watch still playing up after been sent for repair twice and been sent back with confidence. Worst every SAMSUNG

Took 6 hours to charge the batter and just after overnight it was 10% in the morning (sitting on shelf with no apps or anything on). Button plays up as before.

Purchased for $499.00.

Very disappointed........

Purchased in April 2019 for $350.00.

TracyB
TracyB
Dawn
DawnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From reminding me to walk more, tracking my sleep and receiving msg on the go and calls on the go. I can see with flick what I have missed out on, reminds me of events really loving the Samsung watch

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $500.00.

Goutham K.
Goutham K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Smartwatch which does all the basic things we need.

This is my First Smartwatch. It's pretty decent it does all the basic stuff like counting steps, heart rate monitor, and sleep tracking. In my opinion sleep tracking is not the best compared to Fitbit fitness trackers. Overall it's good for its price range.

Purchased in November 2019 at Officeworks for $299.00.

reach1973
reach1973

Samsung galaxy watch

Love my galaxy watch. We all have 1 in family so 3 here. Keeps motavation going to get steps done and floors . Never had a problem with any of ours

KathSamsung

Glad to hear you are currently loving your Samsung Galaxy Watch! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. Should you have any enquiries, please don't hesitate to send us a private message.

keren2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Purchased in May 2019 at Samsung Physical store for $399.00.

KathSamsung

Hi Keren2. Sorry to hear of the experiences you've had with us so far and I would like to look further into this for you. If you would like me to do so, please send us a private message.

KathSamsung

Hi Keren, I have replied to your private message regarding the above. If you could check your inbox, it would be greatly appreciated.

Swet H.
Swet H.Sydney, NSW

Best gift for me

I never wanted to buy a smart watch because I thought it was just useless. Until I decided to buy myself the samsung watch which I cant live without everyday anymore. The best opyion I.lik is that I can read FB messages on my watch without appearing thag Ive already read it online. haha

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.00.