MPN: SM-R805FZSAXSA
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Battery Life
Victor F.
Victor F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

do not waste your money

watch is supposed to be waterproof.
first time in the shower it was full of water.
took it back to JB and was told warranty does not cover water damage because there is a hairline crack in the case.
i know i have always looked after the watch .
never dropped or had it impacted, otherwise.
poor quality and even worth after service.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $468.00.

Lee H.
Lee H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Samsung pay on galaxy watch only works intermittently

Bought watch from Telstra may 2020. I was really looking forward to walking out the house with just my watch, no handbag and be able to buy a cup of coffee. No can do with pay feature only working on my watch at best 50 percent. Very disappointed as was one of the main features for me. Haven't bothered taking it back but has turned me off samsung.

Big V.
Big V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor performance with Samsung pay and Strava

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $398.00.

Anthony
AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lemon - waste of money

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $549.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Cellular compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Zom8iePerth, WA

Not really what I was looking for in a watch

I only purchased this watch because my old digital watch ran out of battery, and I thought it would be worth giving it a try. I've found that I don't use a majority of the features like the fitness tracking and the notifications because I find them annoying. About the only notifications I used is the email/text/call notifications. Having to recharge the watch is annoying too, you never need to do this with a regular watch. This smart watch now resides in my bedside table where it will stay, and I will be getting the battery in my old watch replaced.

Purchased in November 2019 at Telstra store.

Zom8ie

Thanks Kath, unfortunately no matter how good you make a product, you're not going to make everybody happy. Some people are extremely happy with these watches and I can see why, but I'm a bit old school. Thanks for the reply.

Kind regards, Geoff.

best looking smartwatch but not very smart

i definitely like the design. It is light, stylish and not bulky like other brands.
HOWEVER, lt lacks of exercise. I am an ocean swimmer and can not use it in open water.
Battery is definitely below standard. Not happy

Purchased for $628.00.

John R.Illawarra, NSW

Heart rate monitor doesn't work as claimed, sent it back to Samsung twice with no change. It's a dud.

I wanted a watch that monitors heart rate during a workout. Samsung claimed this watch "will measure heart rate continuously during a workout". It only records random irregular readings, sometimes nothing, and I have proven it to Samsung!! I have sent it back to Samsung twice & nothing has changed, now Samsung won't reply to my emails. I feel cheated, their is an absolute lack of support and are ignoring the malfunction issue. Don't buy if you require a reliable constant heart rate sensor.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $300.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Moe
MoePerth, WA

One of my life’s true regrets was buying this watch

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $650.00.

MickSamsung

Watch not working and warranty denied

Purchased in December 2019.

Gavin H.
Gavin H.
MickSamsung

I’m sorry if we were unable to assist with this Gavin but we will be passing your feedback on internally.

Mick
Samsung AU

Laos Zehra
Laos ZehraPilbara, WA

Not happy not worth

Battery drains very quickly
Step counting is not proper at all. I bought this watch for swimming activities. It does not have open water functions and it doesn’t measure swim pool properly.

Wayne H.
Wayne H.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute POS

Purchased in November 2018 at Samsung for $650.00.

Unstable Effluents
Unstable EffluentsAU

Adds and privacy concerns

Purchased in April 2019 at Officeworks Online store for $450.00.

SteveBPerth

Worst smart watch I have owned

Purchased in August 2019.

casey
casey

Great Watch

Got this watch in July and it has been great, its easy to use great connectivity and capabilities. I like the sleep tracker because i do have a lot of trouble sleeping so i like to see how I'm actually sleeping.

Purchased in July 2019 at Telstra.

Alex
AlexPerth, WA

Not accurate

Steps are not being counted accurately and no open water feature..bought it on jbhifi and returned straight away. Looks good but not reliable and battery life is poor..definitely needs improvement

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $629.00.