Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Battery Life
nailer
nailerSydney, NSW

How I wasted money

Lee
LeeMelbourne

Do not buy.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $279.00.

Jemma
JemmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gear fit Pro 2 Band

Purchased in April 2019 for $380.00.

Almost perfect

This product has been fairly reliable. The only problem I have is that it refuses to register the end of my exercise time if I go over 40 minutes. I have to shut it off and lose my exercise time. If I don't turn it off it will use up the battery. I do like the sleep tracker and the product has held up very well otherwise.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Mara B
Mara BPerth, WA

Shame there isnt an option for 0 stars

Purchased first gear fit pro 2 in July 18, August 18 swapped out for a new one as the one I had had major issues... fast forward a year, and Sept 19, issues again... send watch to Sydney from Western Australia to be told white screen not present during testing, $40 for watch band replacement... well now March 20 and again having problems with a screen that fades out mid use, white screen again, reboots whenever the hell it wants... I was a Samsung gal that introduced Samsung to my Family but looking very quickly now at swapping again

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $349.00.

CyrilCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolute waste of money

Contacted today that it was going to cost $270 to repair, it is still under warranty and it is the second time in 18months it has gone in for repair.
This time caught in a never ending rebooting loop, battery life was hopeless spent more time on charger than arm, to put into battery saver mode is unreadable. Going into bin!

Purchased in August 2018 for $300.00.

Murray S.
Murray S.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish product

Finally threw this rubbish product away after 18 months use, both band straps broke off, can't be replaced, terrible product not worth the money paid. Stupid Samsung wanted me to send the product to their Sydney service centre, I live on the Sunshine Coast. Will never touch another Samsung wearable again. Purchase a Fitbit which is far superior, half the price of the Samsung, works well, is accurate, 7-9 days battery life wearing 24/7

Purchased in March 2018.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Robin
RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great daily driver for non-intensive use

I've had this watch for three years now and it's still going strong. Love how small and narrow it is. I've had to replace the band once, mainly due to my own doing (got stuck behind a chair). Tip: replace the standard band with a metal link one. I bought a third party band online and it makes the watch look quite classy. Some reviewers here get very angry over a broken band, it is a small and cheap effort to replace it.

There is one catch: I don't use it for intensive exercise, got a chest strap for that. I don't think the watch is water proof as even sweaty palms can throw it off balance. It is perfectly fine for running, cycling and hiking though. Live the built in GPS.

Purchased in January 2017.

MickSamsung
Bryan
BryanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't meet my expectations

Purchased in December 2017 at Speedo for $329.00.

Beverley B.

Not really water proof. Band easily breaks. Otherwise great little watch.

Great device. Bought myself and hubby one
1. Water proofing not good. Had to be fixed in first year. Now 2-3 months later went in surf watch will not turn on even after rinsing. Looks like another trip to repair, as I suspect its a leak again I hope it comes under their warranty. Not willing to pay for it just to leak a 3rd time.
2. Hubby's band broke, Samsung dont supply spare bands and want to charge to put one on as it's not covered under warranty. Got generic from ebay which broke, got 2nd from ebay, lasting well.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey norman penrith.

Beverley B.

I will take the watch in to Harvey norman for an assessment and a fix by samsung. Hopefully as it is 100% a leak again.so hoping it will be fixed no charge again.

Poor Quality and Terrible Customer Service

Samsung customer service is the worst! As are their products. I have a Samsung Gear Fit2Pro watch that only lasted 2 years. They refused to fix it. The band is separating from the main watch face and is now unsafe to wear. I asked to speak with a manager and was refused. I will be replacing a lot of electronics in my house this year and non of them will be Samsung. I will never purchase another Samsung product as both their products and customer service are trash.

Purchased in December 2018 for $150.00.

MickSamsung
Lynda
Lynda
kavyalakshmi
kavyalakshmiMelbourne

Great smartwatch for the average exerciser

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $70.00.

Philippe
PhilippeCanberra 2600, ACT

Bad battery life, impossible to charge

I've had this for just over 2 years and im totally over it. Charge lasts less than a day and the charging dock is extremely unreliable. I put it on charge and it sometimes never charges, its a bad design. The band has also worn badly and looks shabby.

Purchased in October 2017.

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase Battery life is only 1 day

I read the reviews and thought...surely they are all not 100%.

But I was wrong (yes I will admit it).

Brand new Fit 2 Pro (purchased 2 weeks ago from Amazon).

Battery life is about 1 day max.

Do not purchase!

Purchased in November 2019 at Amazon for $200.00.

Pete16
Pete16Central Queensland, QLD

Wish I'd read these reviews earlier

Purchased in August 2018.

Al R.
Al R.asked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

Hi I have a gear fit 2 pro and the best watch ever. Recently it stopped showing steps and heart rate. The lights on the back no longer light up.
I have looked after the watch and it is not treated roughly as I have a heart condition.
Can you help? Cheers Al Rennie

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Al, I recommend taking your device to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you.

Remember, all visits require a booking - you can make yours via the link below:

Jo
Samsung AU

Dawn W
Dawn Wasked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

Have the gear fit 2 pro. Yesterday it turned off and won't come back on. Does not appear to be charging..plugged into computer and said missing Bluetooth perphial driver. Removed device from computer to see if computer reconized it but no luck. What do i do now?!!!!

anna
annaasked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

I'd like to replace my watch band with the exact one it came with. Where can I buy them from? Amazon has bands for the watch, which I purchased but of course not the same quality. As well they do not attach properly as the original band did.
Other than that I have had absolutely no issues with the watch at all and am enjoying wearing it.

See all Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare both Samsung Gear Fit 2