Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro

Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro

• Battery Life

kavyalakshmi

kavyalakshmiMelbourne

Great smartwatch for the average exerciser

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $70.00.

Philippe

PhilippeCanberra 2600, ACT

Bad battery life, impossible to charge

I've had this for just over 2 years and im totally over it. Charge lasts less than a day and the charging dock is extremely unreliable. I put it on charge and it sometimes never charges, its a bad design. The band has also worn badly and looks shabby.

Purchased in October 2017.

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase Battery life is only 1 day

I read the reviews and thought...surely they are all not 100%.

But I was wrong (yes I will admit it).

Brand new Fit 2 Pro (purchased 2 weeks ago from Amazon).

Battery life is about 1 day max.

Do not purchase!

Purchased in November 2019 at Amazon for $200.00.

Pete16

Pete16Central Queensland, QLD

Wish I'd read these reviews earlier

Purchased in August 2018.

Could be better

I purchased the Gear when I bought my Galaxy S9+ thinking it would be a good replacement for the 2nd Fitbit that broke down. I was wrong! Battery life was so bad I had to charge it every night, in comparison to the every 3 nights with the Fitbit. Wouldn't do too well whenever I go off grid in my travels. The Gear is also quite a bulky watch and stood out on my wrist quite a bit - I have small wrists. The watch also only lasted me 16 months before the strap broke totally away near the face and can't even be fixed or replaced. So now I'm not tracking anything as I can't decide whether I want another tracker, but if I do I'm just going to go with a cheap one like the Garmin Vivofit. Maybe it will be a Xmas present to self :-)

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Chris R.

Chris R.Central Queensland, QLD

Would be great if it worked. Skip the pro and get a Gear Fit 2 instead.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $349.00.

Dale Shears

Dale ShearsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good at first then dies

on my second gearfit 2 now and both have died with black screens.
second one after i fitted screen protector.
wife also has one that has had a few glitches but now ok. just waiting for it to fail now.
not worth the hassle of getting repaired cos second hand ones are cheap but most likely will fail also

Not Waterproof

Save your money and don't buy this product or you will be left out of pocket. This watch is not waterproof and it is easily water damaged even with sweat.

Purchased in February 2019.

Steven Tidball
Steven Tidball

No thanks, I've complained but you just ignored me.

Mara B

Mara BPerth, WA

Doesn't allow me to truly rate this as cr@p! Otherwise it would be no ☆

This is my 2nd fit pro 2 as first one malfunctioned after only 2 months, this one has lasted a year, however now has a black screen only! Will not be asking for it to be fixed, simply want a refund and will not buy one again!

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $300.00.

VillanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Been repaired 2 times now going back again.

Been sent in 2 times for repair. The last time the screen was replaced at $220. New screen lasted 2 weeks now flashing again. I will be looking for a refund on this. I have a 2nd gear fit pro and I hope it lasts. Samsung tells customers we damage them. No it's your product that's at fault.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $290.00.

Villan

Looks like the link isn't working ?

AdaSamsung

Hi Villan, we've checked and see that the link above is working. If you are still unable to access it, we recommend for you to check your inbox here as we have just sent you a message in regard to this.

John

JohnDarwin, NT

Faulty bands, terrible battery, heart rate not working

Purchased in December 2018 for $300.00.

Chantel

ChantelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty wrist band

I am on my second gear fit 2 pro watch in less than 2 years and the wrist band has broken again. Samsung has refused to give me a refund. Its obviously a faulty product if it can't even last 12 months. Im not happy and very disappointed. It doesn't give me much confidence for all the other Samsung products around my house if something went wrong with them.

Purchased for $274.00.

AdaSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

RodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought two!

Bought two they both died after 6 months, never been wet. I sent for warranty and returned it without repair. As if nothing had happened, total disrespect. More than $ 500 in the trash. I still have them to show to other people include the invoice.

Purchased in January 2018 for $250.00.

Rod

Link to Facebook Messager? This is a joke or a scam? I do not have Facebook. Even if I had Facebook I would never put my ID and password on this suspicious link. Terrible service.

Trinette B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst fitness tracker ever

Purchased in November 2017 for $399.00.

Pipsbowtie

PipsbowtieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never tracks my run accurately

Had the watch for 2 years and it's getting unwearable. All updated but my run distances are never accurate. I mean NEVER. Ran 11kms today for 1.03 hours to be logged at running 2kms. Aaaaaaaaah. Can't do it anymore. sorry watch it's you not me. I'm not going to retrieve you from the toilet bowl next time the band malfunctions.

Purchased in January 2017 at JB Hifi Home for $216.00.

Very poor battery life

Very poor battery life! I bought this watch to be able to run and listen to music (one of the few watches that supported Spotify at the time). If you have it fully charged and the run and us the GPS (app like Strava) and use Spotify at the same time it takes a lot of the battery. I’m down to 20% after just running 10 km. Disappointing to say the least.

Purchased in August 2018 for $242.00.

Gear fit 2 won't hold a charge

I wear my Gear Fit 2 everyday and even when I charge it over night the charge will not last an entire 24 hours. I workout at lunch and if I don't turn the watch off after a hard workout the watch will continue to think I am still working out which runs down the battery. I was very happy until apparently an update was done to contribute to this draining. I have turned off everything I can think of and really only rely on it for counting steps now. With the drainage of the battery I am unable to utilize the watch for much else. I have have replaced my watch several times to no avail.

Purchased in March 2018 for $130.00.

SilverTulip

SilverTulipAU

Good fitness tracker that doesn't last long

The Gear Fit Pro 2 was a decent fitness tracker and synced to my Samsung phone. Unfortunately, a few months after buying it the screen started flickering with white lines, and going black, to the point where it was unusable. According to what I've read online, this is a common issue with this model. It was still under warranty but Samsung REFUSED to fix it as they was a microscopic scuff on it, which they claimed was due to dropping the device. I NEVER dropped it, it was only normal wear and tear, but they absolutely refused to fix it. This is the second time Samsung have not delivered on their Warranty. I will not be buying from Samsung again. Buyers Beware!!

Purchased in June 2018 for $260.00.

Bingo

BingoSydney, NSW

A sports watch that can't sweat it!

My Gear Fit 2 Pro, purchased in November 2017 was all that I needed to record my bi-weekly running sessions. Unfortunately, the watch did not cope with sweat and the strap links corroded within 12 months. A sports watch should be able to handle a sports environment. Difficult to use on-line options to get some attention from Samsung in relation to wearables!

Purchased in November 2017.

Carl C

Carl CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible watch and even worse customer service

Purchased in November 2017 for $299.00.

Al R.

Al R.asked

Hi I have a gear fit 2 pro and the best watch ever. Recently it stopped showing steps and heart rate. The lights on the back no longer light up.
I have looked after the watch and it is not treated roughly as I have a heart condition.
Can you help? Cheers Al Rennie

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Al, I recommend taking your device to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you.

Remember, all visits require a booking - you can make yours via the link below:

Dawn W

Dawn Wasked

Have the gear fit 2 pro. Yesterday it turned off and won't come back on. Does not appear to be charging..plugged into computer and said missing Bluetooth perphial driver. Removed device from computer to see if computer reconized it but no luck. What do i do now?!!!!

anna

annaasked

I'd like to replace my watch band with the exact one it came with. Where can I buy them from? Amazon has bands for the watch, which I purchased but of course not the same quality. As well they do not attach properly as the original band did.
Other than that I have had absolutely no issues with the watch at all and am enjoying wearing it.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives