Samsung MS32J5133B

MS32J5133BM, MS32J5133BT

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greatest purchase

The kids just love our new microwave and use it daily...very easy to use and works well. We were happy with our purchase and would recommend to everyone to buy

Purchased in September 2019.

KathSamsung

Happy to hear the kids are enjoying your Samsung microwave, Susan! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. Please don't hesitate to send us a private message, should you have any enquiries.

Kath
Samsung AU

Raman

RamanPerth, WA

Good enough

I am happy with the different programs for heating, warming, cooking and defrosting. It warms the food pretty quick and keeps the original texture of the food. It is very strong and efficient. The only reason I have rated 4 stars is because of the design, I have to press the buttons quite hard. It is not very noisy thought.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $195.00.

Johanna P.

Johanna P.Perth, WA

I like it!

It has everything you want from a microwave, it has 12 programs to heat, it preserves the original texture of the food, big enough and not noisy at all... it is worth for the price!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $120.00.

Bright sight

Bright sightPerth, WA

Efficient

It is an efficient microwave and very strong. The buttons could be better but there is no probs with it and it had been so useful for me and looks great.

Purchased in May 2019.

Les.61

Les.61NSW

Could be better

It does the job but does not seem to cook evenly and requires the food to be stirred regularly to get an even cooking. BUT the worst part if that the light is no where near bright enough and with a black interior and shiny front you cannot see how the cooking is going. Have to stand directly in front with dark coloured top to be able to see anything inside the unit.

Purchased in August 2019.

Sushil Yadav

Sushil Yadavmelbourne

Great product

Great product in resonable price. Easy to clean. Bit for features like burnt detection autooff. cannot detect smoke if something burnt inside. Bit dark inside. Cannot see what's happening inside while working.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store.

Blessing M.

Blessing M.

Good size microwave, looks good too

I love the touch keypad of this microwave, it has a lot of options some of which I am yet to use e.g popcorn. It blends in with the rest of my appliances and does the job perfectly. I have no complaints.

Purchased in April 2019 at 2nds World Physical store for $250.00.

LSIMMO

LSIMMOPeel, WA

Regretful Buy- Now I'm Stuck With It

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $242.00.

Jason L.

Jason L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aesthetically pleasing microwave with some caveats

The microwave functions fine and when clean looks great in the kitchen. It has two cons tho, it get dirty really easily as with any mirror finished item and the buttons are hard to press. Depending on where you put this microwave, u might have to brace the entire unit while you press the button in order to get it to register. A unique benefit of this microwave is that there is a silent mode where the microwave remains quite on button presses and when it is done.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $170.00.

Anup M.

Anup M.South East Queensland, QLD

Worth the money

This microwave is good looking one and heats up the food nicely.
It has all the basic programming features, popcorn, potato etc. Very easy to use and have very effective heating.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $210.00.

RussGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lasted 2 years and one month

Purchased in December 2016.

Samsung AUSamsung
Russ

Why would I want to discuss this further Samsung has already told they won't repair or replace it. I bought the wrong brand! Simple solution: Avoid the said brand in future.

Max

MaxGold Coast

Nice size, work fine but needs a better buzzer

Have had it for a few weeks and have worked as advertised, has cooked noodles, vegetables and hasn't destroyed the original food texture. I enjoy the plus 30 seconds timer instead of needing to manually do it in my old microwave. Only complaint is the buzzer when it's done is not loud and sounds faded

Date PurchasedJan 2019

nic f

nic fmelbourne

This is perfect!

I purchased this microwave about 5 months ago. It was reasonably priced and i am really pleased with the appearance of this oven. It is the perfect size and i can even fit platters on the dish when i warm up nachos! I often use the timer while cooking which is a great function.

Monica

MonicaSydney

The Non-Responsive Buttons Makes It Unworkable

Date PurchasedNov 2018
PhilSamsung
Koby G Read

Koby G ReadBROOKHILL

This is a great product!

I'm really pleased with the quality and appearance of this oven. It arrived today - a day ahead of schedule - and was very securely packaged. I used it to heat a frozen burger and it took a little longer than my old one but that's okay. I haven't set the clock or used the kitchen timer yet. It seems a little complicated but I'll take my time and read the user's manual. All in all, I don't think you can go wrong with this product.

Daniel R Stapley

Daniel R StapleyBEGONIA

Works great!

Arrived promptly, packaged well, smaller footprint than our old microwave with a larger inside area, works perfectly with more watts of power. Very happy with this item.Perfect size. Cooks quickly.
I had gotton my first house and i needed this. It microwaves food good. No problems at all.works great - I would buy again.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Sonia

SoniaSydney

Good Quality and in line with other Samsung devices

I feel that my new microwave is very good quality and in line with other Samsung devices that I own, it has so many functions and also it is quite easy to learn to use the microwave and can use all those multiple functions with ease. I was afraid that I would only learn how to operate the basics. It heats very evenly and is a pleasure to use!

Mitch D

Mitch D

Super Service

Bought the new Microwave from The Good Guys Osborne Park, the service we received was second to none, great experience with the staff, even carried the Micro out to the car for me, the microwave does everything we wanted from it, more than happy to recommend the product, with one slight issue the internal light is not very bright other than that love it

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Josh R.

Josh R.Perth

Good quality product!

The old microwave I had did not cook my food all the way through, this may have been due to the design of it. When I bought this microwave I came with an open mind. I found that it heated my food thoroughly, and it did it quickly. I like to reheat my left over pizza in the oven, and it does a great job in maintaining some of the texture of the pizza.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Cat

CatSydney

Brilliant!

This microwave is the best out of all, possibly 6, that I have owned. The power settings are right for once, no dried out food! I love the 'keep warm' & 'my plate' features. The 'steam clean' care is awesome! Who wants to clean the microwave? 'Soften/Melt' is a new feature for me & I use it often! It's just very smart & takes a lot of the thinking out for s a busy woman!

Date PurchasedSep 2017